Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (114824 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by tosyne2much(m): 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
dmcdad:
You wan start again abi? Lol
I come learn from this thread no cheesy
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
I come learn from this thread no cheesy
Ohh ok. I don get partner wey me and am go learn together then.cheesy
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nature8(m): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
dmcdad:

Sadly enough this is true. B1tches ain't loyal.

Yeah bro, they ain't loyal..
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Owliver(m): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
dmcdad:

You dey mind her? Her friends were also the ones that forced her to straff the guy, and not just to straff him but to straff him without using condoms. It's all the fault of the friends. Stewpeed girl!
ohyh she's innocent and her friends are the bad eggs. what a petty ediot angry people like her are wicked. Op thank God you are done with such a person.

2 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Owliver(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
emmboy:

I tried to know the reason and all she could tell me was she did it because she felt she wasn't sure about my love anymore. lol. How stewpeed!
dude she's trying to appear a victim in defeat. dont buy that oh she's a whoree big time. spread the news grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
So, b4 I begin to straf a she-goat, na to show me her result wey no pass 2wks afore-fukc remain oh grin

Nice one op

2 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
dmcdad:

It is now vividly clear you didn't read the OP's post. Please, go up there and read it again. You took cognizance of just the title of the thread to make up your comment.
I read it all and I got the message he passed esp aabout not trusting your partner and having yourself checked at intervals.

In the first paragraph, he made mention of the fact that he had a feeling she was cheating on him. What do you think could have triggered this feeling of his? Did I hear you say signs? Of course! He must have seen some signs to know something was actually up. It's a good thing he wasn't completely blind with the whole lovey-dovey thingy. He was able to make use of his senses to tell something ain't right.

And for the records, if you have doubts about someone or something in a relationship, the best thing to do is ask, which he rightly did. To fault him with that means you have no idea what a relationship entails or how things are being done in a relationship, courtship, or marriage as the case may be.

Would you have had him trust her blindly and take everything she throws at him hook, line and sinker?

Everything still boils down to lack of trust,if i would doubt someone,theres no point going into a relationship in the first place.
Sorry to ask; do you even know the rudiments of a relationship? Do you know communication is the bedrock of every relationship? And when doubts begin to surface what do you suppose is the best way to handle them? You don't suppose it's best to talk them over with your partner?
Your intuition may not fail you here,No,I do not know what relationship is all about,i can only sqy it's total waste of time. I've been there so I'm talking from experience.

Makes me wonder... Why is it that in every issue that comes to the fore, especially against the female folks, some of you are always quick to object it even without having full knowledge of what such an issue entails? It seems some girls take pride in what some people call the "gender-war." Shouldn't you be more concerned about what is being said, rather than who it's being directed at?
You wouldn't mind me here,I'm a full time advocate for the emancipation of the womenfolk,somehow,it is naturally built in us even you as a man would find fault in a woman. 10x before alloting one fault to the man,you may choose to deny it. grin

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
Tabh:
Funny thing about this HIV thing is no one usually knows who gave it to who,the partners begin to suspect each other.
@op,what if you are the one who is positive and you infect her and she eventually infect the other dude?
Clearly you do not deserve that babe cos you dont trust her.

You dey craze big time.

3 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
Tabh:

I read it all and I got the message he passed esp aabout not trusting your partner and having yourself checked at intervals.

Everything still boils down to lack of trust,if i would doubt someone,theres no point going into a relationship in the first place.

Your intuition may not fail you here,No,I do not know what relationship is all about,i can only sqy it's total waste of time. I've been there so I'm talking from experience.

You wouldn't mind me here,I'm a full time advocate for the emancipation of the womenfolk,somehow,it is naturally built in us even you as a man would find fault in a woman. 10x before alloting one fault to the man,you may choose to deny it. grin
There is a vast difference between not trusting anyone at all, and having a hint about someone playing on your intelligence, and then working to find out what it is. This is where you are getting it wrong. That is if you so choose to admit it.

He said he suspected something, not like he didn't trust her from the get go. There is a difference between both and that's where you are getting it all wrong.

Meanwhile, I admitted in my initial quote to you that what you said about a possible change of scenery from what the OP earlier envisioned. That is, maybe he could have been the one with the positive, and inturn infecting her, who then inturn infects the other guy. I admitted that but you wouldn't notice such because you are hell-bent on fighting a lost battle. Lol

For the records, I stand up for the womenfolk. I believe so much in the chain or golden rule: do unto others what you would want them do to you. This makes me an advocate for equality. Contrary to what a lot of men and even women belief, that it's in men's nature to cheat. I don't believe in that. I believe we make our decisions and we should account for them. People just look for easy means of backing up their misdeeds.

As for you, you should be more objective with your views. Fighting for a cause doesn't mean one should be completely blind to see the other side. It doesn't mean you shouldn't take full cognizance of the glaring facts. I am saying this in relation to your stand on this issue. To you, the guy is all faulty even though he stated it categorically that he suspected she was having an affair(meanwhile, he didn't say he never trusted her from the outset).

Heck, even if he did suspect from the outset, are you saying we are in a relationship (just an example) and I see you having certain discrepancies as regards our relationship and as opposed to what I used to know about you, and I shouldn't ask and also be on the lookout because I trust you completely? Are you saying people don't break the trust others have in them? So because I trust you, you give me a silly excuse once and I take it without doubt and yet you continue on such trend and I shouldn't be on the lookout? Are you even human? Lol... Because if you are from planet earth you should know better.

Babe, make we leave matter for mathias. Let truth be told, the OP didn't do bad to suspect she cheated on him because he saw the signs. Don't misinterpret that to be that he never trusted her from whence they started.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
pinceprinz:

You dey craze big time.
What are the signs?
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
pinceprinz:
So, b4 I begin to straf a she-goat, na to show me her result wey no pass 2wks afore-fukc remain oh grin

Nice one op
Result or no result, placker with a condom. Even with result, you know whether as una dey date, she just run on quickie before coming over to your place?

If you can't abstain, use a condom. No amount of trust should make anyone placker raw. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
Raw is sweeter..u don't eat groundnut wit its back nah. Jxt have 1 partner shikenna!!!

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
Owliver:
ohyh she's innocent and her friends are the bad eggs. what a petty ediot angry people like her are wicked. Op thank God you are done with such a person.
No mind the scallywag.cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
dmcdad:

It is now vividly clear you didn't read the OP's post. Please, go up there and read it again. You took cognizance of just the title of the thread to make up your comment.

In the first paragraph, he made mention of the fact that he had a feeling she was cheating on him. What do you think could have triggered this feeling of his? Did I hear you say signs? Of course! He must have seen some signs to know something was actually up. It's a good thing he wasn't completely blind with the whole lovey-dovey thingy. He was able to make use of his senses to tell something ain't right.

And for the records, if you have doubts about someone or something in a relationship, the best thing to do is ask, which he rightly did. To fault him with that means you have no idea what a relationship entails or how things are being done in a relationship, courtship, or marriage as the case may be.

Would you have had him trust her blindly and take everything she throws at him hook, line and sinker? Sorry to ask; do you even know the rudiments of a relationship? Do you know communication is the bedrock of every relationship? And when doubts begin to surface what do you suppose is the best way to handle them? You don't suppose it's best to talk them over with your partner?

For all I care the OP did everything accordingly. He had doubts, and to clear them he inquired from her on several occasions, albeit she refused to tell him the truth. And in the long run he did his trick and lo and behold, it worked! And you are faulting him about not trusting her blah blah blah... Na wa ooooo.

Makes me wonder... Why is it that in every issue that comes to the fore, especially against the female folks, some of you are always quick to object it even without having full knowledge of what such an issue entails? It seems some girls take pride in what some people call the "gender-war." Shouldn't you be more concerned about what is being said, rather than who it's being directed at?

Too many questions.

Like I said from the get go, read the piece again and you will have a better understanding of what transpired. Reading the title alone could be misleading at times.
Thank you so much for breaking it down to her and I must say, it's like I explained everything to you in details personally cos you really understand the whole thing and also you seem to have a good eagle-sight about relationships. You have my 1000 likes.

5 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Raw is sweeter..u don't eat groundnut wit its back nah. Jxt have 1 partner shikenna!!!
How can you tell for sure that you are the only one? Trust or no trust, HIV no be malaria oooooo. Make people take time ooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
emmboy:

Thank you so much for breaking it down to her and I must say, it's like I explained everything to you in details personally cos you really understand the whole thing and also you seem to have a good eagle-sight about relationships. You have my 1000 likes.
Thank you sir.

3 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
dmcdad:

There is a vast difference between not trusting anyone at all, and having a hint about someone playing on your intelligence, and then working to find out what it is. This is where you are getting it wrong. That is if you so choose to admit it.

He said he suspected something, not like he didn't trust her from the get go. There is a difference between both and that's where you are getting it all wrong.

Meanwhile, I admitted in my initial quote to you that what you said about a possible change of scenery from what the OP earlier envisioned. That is, maybe he could have been the one with the positive, and inturn infecting her, who then inturn infects the other guy. I admitted that but you wouldn't notice such because you are hell-bent on fighting a lost battle. Lol

For the records, I stand up for the womenfolk. I believe so much in the chain or golden rule: do unto others what you would want them do to you. This makes me an advocate for equality. Contrary to what a lot of men and even women belief, that it's in men's nature to cheat. I don't believe in that. I believe we make our decisions and we should account for them. People just look for easy means of backing up their misdeeds.

As for you, you should be more objective with your views. Fighting for a cause doesn't mean one should be completely blind to see the other side. It doesn't mean you shouldn't take full cognizance of the glaring facts. I am saying this in relation to your stand on this issue. To you, the guy is all faulty even though he stated it categorically that he suspected she was having an affair(meanwhile, he didn't say he never trusted her from the outset).

Heck, even if he did suspect from the outset, are you saying we are in a relationship (just an example) and I see you having certain discrepancies as regards our relationship and as opposed to what I used to know about you, and I shouldn't ask and also be on the lookout because I trust you completely? Are you saying people don't break the trust others have in them? So because I trust you, you give me a silly excuse once and I take it without doubt and yet you continue on such trend and I shouldn't be on the lookout? Are you even human? Lol... Because if you are from planet earth you should know better.

Babe, make we leave matter for mathias. Let truth be told, the OP didn't do bad to suspect she cheated on him because he saw the signs. Don't misinterpret that to be that he never trusted her from whence they started.
Glad there are men who still believe in equality as long as it is not abused and they are not intimidated. Thumb up.
Back to the matter,the guy did well by letting her go,he believes in love and commitment, good for him.
On his end note,he did well by highlighting the moral of his story. Know your status,I'm sure this is his first test though so he's really happy.
I don leave matter for Mathias o,I no fit Talk again.

2 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Tabh:

You are right at some point but I don't know why I smell sexism in your sentences.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
dmcdad:

Wait! Wait!! Wait!!!

You saying if not for this guy's narrative you were indulging in raw sex? Moreso with someone with very much considerable distance away from you? Haba bro, you dey lobby oooooo.

Even your next door neighbour, that you know and monitor all the INs and OUTs of shouldn't be trusted with such. Much more someone miles away. Ahh! You get mind oooooooo. Aswear!

My brother, love blinds. If i insist, it ll be as if i am doubting her fidelity and she will start crying over the place. I decided to stop having sex with her but whenever we meet I just loose control cos she is the only girl i have sex with and her body is irresistible. But the risk involved just hit me now. I m confused.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by brutalkhleo(f): 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
before you kill your self on top another person matter laugh small... Mumuni entered a mosque carrying a brand new cutlass and asked: "who is a Muslim here?" The whole mosque went as silent as a grave yard.
Mumuni asked again "how can a full mosque have no Muslim?". No one replied.
Mumuni then grabbed the nearby young man and went out with him and told him "son come help me kill my goat because i don't know how to do it".
After the young man had killed the goat, he told Mumuni that he didn't know how to skin it and that Mumuni should go back to the mosque and get someone else to help him do that.
Mumuni returned to the mosque with the cutlass dripping with blood. When the IMAM saw Mumuni again in the mosque with blood dripping from his cutlass, he immediately shouted "MY BROTHERS IN CHRIST, PRAISE THE LOOORD OOOOO!"
The whole mosque responded:
"Halleluyaaa
Where una dey eyin eniyan...you can now continue arguing lol

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
Larryfly:

My brother, love blinds. If i insist, it ll be as if i am doubting her fidelity and she will start crying over the place. I decided to stop having sex with her but whenever we meet I just loose control cos she is the only girl i have sex with and her body is irresistible. But the risk involved just hit me now. I m confused.
Well, I get your point. I really do now. But then, the risk involved should be the determining factor here and not what think about her or what she would say if you decide not to. If this were to be your wife, then it would have been a different kettle of fish.

It's for the safety of both parties. The thing is, often times people allow themselves to be carried away with the phantasm and the pleasure that flows in the air. Only if you could take a step back and do that little thing (condom) which could ultimately be one's saving grace, then the fear will be minimal and the rate at which people contact HIV would be drastically reduced.

The day a friend told me she has HIV, infact, not someone I know in person. I never saw her before then, and till date have not met her in person. I had tears in my eyes all through that day. I was in the church for it was a Sunday, playing the keyboard during mass (Church service) and my eyes couldn't stop dropping water. I was just imagining I was the one in her shoes.

Enough is a word for the wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
brutalkhleo:
before you kill your self on top another person matter laugh small... Mumuni entered a mosque carrying a brand new cutlass and asked: "who is a Muslim here?" The whole mosque went as silent as a grave yard.
Mumuni then grabbed the nearby young man and went out with him and told him "son come help me kill my goat because i don't know how to do it".
After the young man had killed the goat, he told Mumuni that he didn't know how to skin it and that Mumuni should go back to the mosque and get someone else to help him do that.
Mumuni returned to the mosque with the cutlass dripping with blood. When the IMAM saw Mumuni again in the mosque with blood dripping from his cutlass, he immediately shouted "MY BROTHERS IN CHRIST, PRAISE THE LOOORD OOOOO!"
"Halleluyaaa
You just made my day with this. Thanks.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by brutalkhleo(f): 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
dmcdad:

You just made my day with this. Thanks.cheesycheesycheesy
no problem dearie the topic is already boring jare
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
Tabh:

Glad there are men who still believe in equality as long as it is not abused and they are not intimidated. Thumb up.
Back to the matter,the guy did well by letting her go,he believes in love and commitment, good for him.
On his end note,he did well by highlighting the moral of his story. Know your status,I'm sure this is his first test though so he's really happy.
I don leave matter for Mathias o,I no fit Talk again.
Thanks for your understanding. Glad we could come to terms.

Seriously, HIV no be better matter ooooo. Forget say money fit help to sustain the body and all, but the thought of it alone is heartbreaking to say the least.

You wan marry, extra caution. You wan born, extra caution. Anything you dey do na extraordinary caution you go dey apply. I no like such controlled life abeg. That's even when you have the money. The average man go just kick the bucket before you know it.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nature8(m): 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
brutalkhleo:
"Halleluyaaa

Lwkmd..

2 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
dmcdad:

Thanks for your understanding. Glad we could come to terms.

Seriously, HIV no be better matter ooooo. Forget say money fit help to sustain the body and all, but the thought of it alone is heartbreaking to say the least.

You wan marry, extra caution. You wan born, extra caution. Anything you dey do na extraordinary caution you go dey apply. I no like such controlled life abeg. That's even when you have the money. The average man go just kick the bucket before you know it.
These are the Demerits of getting married or maintaining a relationship but then,it is almost compulsory.
We can't be too careful.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by vani86: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
naughtynaughty:

Even with one partner, remember your boo have a boo
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Truckpusher(m): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
brutalkhleo:
"Halleluyaaa
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
Tabh:

These are the Demerits of getting married or maintaining a relationship but then,it is almost compulsory.
We can't be too careful.
You are right. But the emboldened post was in reference to HIV positive candidates. Lol. I wasn't referring to normal relationship or marriage settings. I don't have a problem with that on a normal circumstance.

I was referring to the fact that being HIV positive means one would have to take extra steps, as there will be a special way of craving the indulgence of your supposed spouse and his or her family on the matter on ground. The process of convincing them to allow you go ahead with the marriage and all would be one hell of a mountain to climb. As for a couple with one of em being HIV positive, special steps would be taken in order for them to have sex and all. Another wahala on its own. Not to talk about childbirth. HIV wahala go too much abeg.

On a separate note, I must confess a lot of people ain't worth it in terms of having any form of union with them. As a man, it's hard to find ladies who are worth my time and everything. A lot of people just don't have anything to offer.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by chukwuka14(m): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Harbosede02:
So watz the moral lesson of ur story undecided

So u can't read between d lines? SMH!!!

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Mrsixfeet(m): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
emmboy:
I was having a feeling that my girlfriend was cheating on me. I tried asking her on different occasions but she maintained she wasn't. I thought she might wanna open up to me but I thought wrong.

I've been telling her to go for an HIV test long before all these, of which she promises to go for it but she ends up giving me so many excuses why she couldn't, like being busy and all that.

So this particular night she came over to my place and we started talking, I asked her again if she was having an affair with someone else but she denied again. I needed to know because I didn't want to waste my time with anyone, I wanted to know so that I could know where to place her.

So I told her I'd gone for my own HIV test, and she needed to go for hers as well. She wanted to know the result of my test but I told her never to mind cos I won't and if she's lucky enough, hers might just be different from mine, knowing we've had it raw too many times.

I think she got struck by the cord, so she started pestering me and begging me in fear to show her my result, but I refused blatantly. I stylishly told her she's really done so much in my life by changing me to whom I am and preparing me for what I wasn't ever prepared for.

She thought I was HIV positive, I was putting her on her toes cos I didn't come out clear, then I asked her who she's been sleeping with apart from me. I begged her for the truth this time, that telling me the truth is the only thing that will make me show her my result. That was when she started crying, telling me how she got pushed by friends to dating this guy, not only that, she's been having unprotected sex with this same guy and at the same time with me.

I didn't see the writing on the wall at all so all these was so surprising to me. After telling me all that, I told her I'd not done any test, and I'm grateful I know the truth now and the truth has set me free.

I dumped her sorry ass cos no amount of pleas could change my heart. A couple of weeks after, I did my HIV test, with my heart buried in my lungs, but thank God I'm negative and I'm not gonna screw this second chance I've got.

So pls readers, no girl is worth the raw no matter how much you feel you trust her. And also, checking your HIV status is the only way to know you are positive cos before then I thought I was cos of so many symptoms I used to have but surprisingly, after knowing I am negative, all the symptoms stopped.
Thanks for taking your time to read. Have a nice day.

This is a beautiful thread. Thanks for this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers / The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga / Pic: What Your Face Says About Your Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.