Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo (81774 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) / Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by happney65: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
agarawu23:
Big mansion without a husband is shiit. Don't let hypocrites deceive you.

Go and marry undecided

850m on a mansion and you want good guys to ask you out?

So without an Husband she isnt fulfilled?Shiorr

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
agarawu23:
Big mansion without a husband is shiit. Don't let hypocrites deceive you.

Go and marry undecided

850m on a mansion and you want good guys to ask you out?

Smdh at your sense of reasoning. A lady shouldn't acquire wealth all cos she has to have a husband.

Always walk around with a brain. It'll do you much good.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
adeaks:
Dunno why she is publicizing so much the fact that she bought a "mansion" in Banana Island. The Dangotes and Adenugas whom she has been so proud to claim as neighbors did not create so much fuss when they moved to Banana Island. undecided

Why are people like this? Must she act like Dangote? She wants to display it. Either you look or you look away. Simple!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by wolexino(m): 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:
This is so vulgar... I really hope she knows the danger of what she is doing by all these unnecessary publicity.

A fruit that hides itself will not be plucked, but will grow to be the ripest in the tree.
...and after dat wat will happen to d fruit, pls complete d story,d suspense is killing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Tex42(m): 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
Finally, another celebrity gate in the making...
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Sunshinelady(f): 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
ojehtoju:
Na wa for Nigerians o. We beef and hate for no reason. A blogger buying a house in the most expensive area in Nigeria...thats worth the fuss. She dropped a modelling career to be a blogger, something no Nigerian has done; bold step. Now she is made and celebrating her success, instead of us to learn a lesson from it, some of us are here castigating her. Wetin concern u if she marry or not? Na marriage give her the life she get so? When the time comes and she is celebrating her marriage na una go first say why she dey show off her marriage if na she b d first. She is an inspiration for us all to take bold strides in life. I'm happy for her and I think y'all should be too and stop hating.
. Thank you dear. Dont mind d loosers whose entire heritage mightnot even be abl to achieve up to quarter of wat dis young inspiring lady has achieved. People tho..move up, dey wont , okay allow others to move up, dey wont

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Menace2Society(m): 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
mrjangaweed:

lie nsi ebea

malnourished bastard local champion mr nairaland looser
Don't take it too personal Ladyboy grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Menace2Society(m): 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Omo onidan koleye won cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by abbey621(m): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
Enough of the nonsense! She bought a house in banana island, yes very good. This is a great accomplishment and worthy of celebrating but to those thinking she made her money through blogging, I say you are all insane. No amount of advertising income can earn you such an amount.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by larrywealth: 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Na turn by turn. My turn dey come
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Urine: 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
Menace2Society:
Omo onidan koleye won cheesy
O ti ja ara e! Wa gbayi!
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
Most Nigerian men can fear woman wey get money die!!!! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Some are already filled with jealousy and hate on this thread.
UNA THINK SAY THIS GURL GO FIT MARRY UNA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?
When time reach she go marry one better billionaire oyibo husband wey low self esteem no dey kill cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Ndi ara! You guys want women who are independent until they start earning cool money, you now run away like tse tse fly wey see Sniper! Poverty stricken bastards! !!

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Truckpusher(m): 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
EggovinMma:
Most Nigerian men can fear woman wey get money die!!!! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Some are already filled with jealousy and hate on this thread.
UNA THINK SAY THIS GURL GO FIT MARRY UNA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?
When time reach she go marry one better billionaire oyibo husband wey low self esteem no dey kill cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Ndi ara! You guys want women who are independent until they start earning cool money, you now run away like tse tse fly wey see Sniper! Poverty stricken bastards! !!
Choi! naija men dun suffer for ya hand. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Truckpusher(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
masonkz:

Smdh at your sense of reasoning. A lady shouldn't acquire wealth all cos she has to have a husband.

Always walk around with a brain. It'll do you much good.
That's what APC does to their brain. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by mrpatozky(m): 11:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
agarawu23:
If I hear say na blog she from raise the mansion money

This wan no wan know o lmaooo... grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Choi! naija men dun suffer for ya hand. grin grin grin

No mind those foool. I no quick enter this thread oopooCHAI I'm pained!
This lady wey no even get any scandal na him dem dey call ashawo. Of course as expected since nobody has seen her "hustling" on different sheets,them still dey yarn dust . Unfortunately nobody can pin her to illicit affairs with the creme de la creme in Nigeria like they all do with other celebrities. I still dey wait make the, yarn say na Jonathan she fuccck. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by XaintJoel20: 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
Why is reports on Linda's new 'mansion' getting more attention from Nairaland than it should ordinary have got?
What's the big deal about getting a 'mansion' in Banana Island?
Wetin reach una hand no dey finish?
Its getting annoying by the second.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Truckpusher(m): 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
EggovinMma:

This lady wey no even get any scandal na him dem dey call ashawo. Of course as expected since nobody has seen her "hustling" on different sheets,them still dey yarn dust . Unfortunately nobody can pin her to illicit affairs with the creme de la creme in Nigeria like they all do with other celebrities. I still dey wait make the, yarn say na Jonathan she fuccck. grin
As in eh , the mentality can be so nauseating sha. angry

Wetin concern me, Linda no go kuku gree give dem kpomo chop. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by freeyayo(m): 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
Her caption is absolutely inspirational. Believe in you. You don't have to marry a billionaire to live in a mansion. Nigerian young ones should learn from her. It took her 5 years to get to where she is, not 5 weeks or months but 5 years!!! Patience is key wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Eyop: 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
EggovinMma:

Don't worry,very soon you sef go turn celebrity. I dey corner dey wait undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by nairalanduser: 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
adeaks:
Dunno why she is publicizing so much the fact that she bought a "mansion" in Banana Island. The Dangotes and Adenugas whom she has been so proud to claim as neighbors did not create so much fuss when they moved to Banana Island. undecided

Well it's such a fuss really considering where she was just 5 yeas ago. Even if na me, e go be fuss but It may not be publicly sha. But hey, she is a public figure so what do you expect.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by kayo80(m): 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
ignis:
When should we be expecting Seun's N850 Million Mansion @ Banana Island?

If Linda can do it, Seun can do it too.

Na beans? Linda is richer...she makes over 30 million Naira off ads on her blog monthly. Seun doesn't make that much even though his website gets a lot more traffic than Linda's blog.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by coputa(m): 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
ril19:
If she can make it Anybody can.
Can you do what she did.Nigerians dont tell people the real source of their wealth.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
YOU GUYS SHOULD QUIT ASKING THIS BABE TO MARRY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I CAN BET MY HEAD SHE WILL NEVER MARRY A NIGERIAN! ! THE PERCENTAGE IS VERY SLIM! EXCEPT THE VERY WEALTHY NIGERIAN S and not the bunch of stupid boys littered here.

Some bastards still have the guts to abuse this beautiful house.GO THEF 20 NAIRA FOR WARRI NA, MAKE OCHUKO MAMA FIRST BATH YOU FISH WATER BEFORE FUEL WATER. ANIMALS AND NDI AFO OSE! cheesy cheesy grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
Eyop:

Don't worry,very soon you sef go turn celebrity. I dey corner dey wait undecided

I don't want to be a celebrity!
My life will be filled with scandals, I rather live a simple one.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
As in eh , the mentality can be so nauseating sha. angry

Wetin concern me, Linda no go kuku gree give dem kpomo chop. grin

My brother, the person wey dey chop her us very much hidden and very much magacious! cheesy cheesy cheesy

The babe dey code big time! But I doubt if it's a Nigerian maga. Just check as Susan Peters quietly married her wealthy husband,no be all these one way before marriage husband people don carry her matter come instagram amd nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Illverbz: 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
This is indeed huge
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Truckpusher(m): 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
EggovinMma:

My brother, the person wey dey chop her us very much hidden and very much magacious! cheesy cheesy cheesy

The babe dey code big time! But I doubt if it's a Nigerian maga. Just check as Susan Peters quietly married her wealthy husband,no be all these one way before marriage husband people don carry her matter come instagram amd nairaland.
grin grin

Person wey dey chop that thing sha - Make him carry go , I no jealous am grin

Toto get size. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by kayo80(m): 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
bestower:
I dont really envy her buh seriously this is getting too much this days about linda mansion,previously it was tonto dikeh story, now attention has shifted to linda.cant u guys get some other real news and leave this young alone to enjoy her life,afterall,mr seun is richer than her but we do not hear much about his display of wealth.Abeg let me breathe.

If I hear. Seun doesn't make half of what she makes. You don't have to believe me though, but this is fact.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
God should better not make me rich and give me a husband that has low self worth. I rather remain poor instead so we can live in peace, else I will frustrate his life!

If HIM JUST TRY TO MAKE ME FEEL TERRIBLE BECAUSE OF MY MONEY! OH GOD, I GO PUT CANE FOR HIM LEFT EAR, DRAG AM COMOT FROM HIM RIGHT EAR!
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Seculent: 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rosejefrey:
nairalander guys with their ''go and marry''always hating on a successful lady.am so sure DAT most of them are not married,its even the men DAT should be told to go get married cos na una go propose to a girl,instead most of them at 24, dem still dey mama house with no shame.
Shey make I come propose to you?
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin

Person wey dey chop that thing sha - Make him carry go , I no jealous am grin

Toto get size. cheesy

Priccck still get size oooĆ² grin grin grin grin
Abi u no no say olosho still dey reject penis SOME GUYS NA DONKEY OOOO cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) / Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.