Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps (14420 Views)

. / How Can I Manage My Husband's Weakness In My Marriage / How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by pillan(f): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2015
Use flexicam hovid..I swear,it works immediately and effectively..just go to any pharmacy close to u and get it..
Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 20, 2015
dear chew ginger on a daily basis,n use it in cooking,your cramps wud stop.... i experienced same dat I do pass out most tymz......bt it has stpd since someone recommended ginger
Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2015
Arisha:
Take 2 handful of rice wrap it in a damp cloth and tie it ,microwave it for 3 minutes and place it on ur back laying down and when ur on ur period try not to be on bed all day this could worsen the pain also drink lots of cranberry juice and just try to not focus on ur crumps get urself some snacks and a good chick flick lol xx
Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by ShutTheFhuckUp: 11:09am On Oct 20, 2015
misspicy:

Yeap dharay tongue
I'll soon know if u lyinq.
Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by misspicy(f): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
Smh....*Checks the comments Made* Am I the only One Noticing that the peeps giving the OP advises are Mostly males?? shocked SmH....Nairalanders!! angry

LoL! Back to Your question Miss....You Ain't Alone...My Mom told me the pain is Equivalent to Contractions during Child birth...Early this Year..My periods were the Excruciating thing Ever! I think the medical name for cramps is "dysmenorrhea"! Yeah! *I used to Google everything then* "grin" LoL...So, I tried everything... The Hot water bottle thingy doesn't work...trust me...it's USELESS with a capital "U" sad...Even some drugs..

Sorry bout the long epistle tho...Buh it goes with time...Take some pain relievers..I Usually Take both "Diclofenac with ibuprofen" ...then, just immediately I drink a sizzling tea...take lots of fruits...even before periods...mostly apples n bananas....I heard papayas does wonders too...they're rich in potassium and all those medical babash!

PS....The tea does wonders! take it whilst Hot!and those drugs I mentioned are 50Naira each...so, it's Affordable...undecided

About the Sex Thing...I dunno if It works tho...I ain't married too.. hehehe... Buh I think it's just A Rumor...Coz my Aunt still has cramps despite the fact that she's done IT...
Wow...thanks dear,i learnt a thing or two from here...

The drugs are not working tho,most times i just live tru the 5 days like a zombie,chewing and swallowing different drugs and injections....

3 Likes

Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2015
pillan:
Use flexicam hovid..I swear,it works immediately and effectively..just go to any pharmacy close to u and get it..
Are you a doc?

1 Like

Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by misspicy(f): 11:15am On Oct 20, 2015
Arisha:
Take 2 handful of rice wrap it in a damp cloth and tie it ,microwave it for 3 minutes and place it on ur back laying down and when ur on ur period try not to be on bed all day this could worsen the pain also drink lots of cranberry juice and just try to not focus on ur crumps get urself some snacks and a good chick flick lol xx
Thanks i will definitely try the cranberry juice,people af been mentioning it

Abt d rice i will gv it a shot too,i just need something to ease all d pains.
Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by misspicy(f): 11:17am On Oct 20, 2015
Kittenprincess1:
dear chew ginger on a daily basis,n use it in cooking,your cramps wud stop.... i experienced same dat I do pass out most tymz......bt it has stpd since someone recommended ginger
Okay,ginger helps too...ginger here i come grin..thanks dear
Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2015
misspicy:

Wow...thanks dear,i learnt a thing or two from here...

The drugs are not working tho,most times i just live tru the 5 days like a zombie,chewing and swallowing different drugs and injections....

You aren't seeing the right doc.
Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by misspicy(f): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2015
pillan:
Thanks...am just looking for natural remedies,dis drugs works for a while n stops for me,sometimes due to pain i abuse drugs,am just looking for herb,fruits or natural remedies
Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by agarawu23(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2015
Smh
Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2015
@ OP

See a doc because you might be having other complications without knowing it.
Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by misspicy(f): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2015
all4naija:

You aren't seeing the right doc.
Why do u say that

1 Like

Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by misspicy(f): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2015
agarawu23:
Smh
Why
Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2015
misspicy:

Why do u say that
You are seeking help or opinion from unqualified people meaning your condition is not improving. What I have seen recommended here have no posology or whatsoever. It is time you get a better doc for your case.
Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by pillan(f): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2015
all4naija:

Are you a doc?
nope,but it was given to me by ma doc nd its been working for me
Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by misspicy(f): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2015
all4naija:

You are seeking help or opinion from unqualified people meaning your condition is not improving. What I have seen recommended here have no posology or whatsoever. It is time you get a better doc for your case.
I get ur concern thanks...am actually not looking for drugs or medication help,i think my NL family can help.with local and natural readily available remedies...and i got a few suggestions already...i dnt want to go d doc way anymore,it has not helped

1 Like

Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 20, 2015
Now don't let it push u to self medication like the madam above me (pillan) yarn so oh abeg

Even tho I don't like doing this online, I think I feel your pain and would get serious this once... That said,
This condition can actually be prevented by taking enof Vitamin D , Vitamin D3 actually. Receiving oral doses of roughly 30,000IUs of Vit.D3 before your next menstrual period could help reduce the risk to zero. Fact! But underline could.

Exercising even tho its very hard, Applying heat to the muscles around the uterine area (area just above your privates)
Could help reduce the pains from hero to zero during the period too yeah

But then,
HAVING ORGASMS during this period have been said to help too (I'm a witness of that 'private stuff abeg' grin) maybe because orgasms help to relieve all kinda pain y'know for during orgasm, the uterus calms down and relax so that at climax blood flow increases helping to relieve the crams . Also, orgasms trigger the release of the hormone endorphin ( body's painkiller) of the adrenal cortex which help u feel instantly better . They (orgasms) also help to
relax your whole body and induce sleep so you don't feel any cramp at all . So, instead of drugging yourself to sleep,risking the side effects of that act overtime, why not explore yourself the more not necessarily by having sex, cum and free yourselves from the shackles af torturous pain consequent of vagina cramps? cheesy ... Next time you see di.ldos in your virgin girl's place guys, ask her why she keeps it be4 gong haywire cos It might be her weapon to conquer vaginal cramps, I pray I don't get a knock on the head for my last statement tho grin.

1 Like

Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 20, 2015
misspicy:

I get ur concern thanks...am actually not looking for drugs or medication help,i think my NL family can help.with local and natural readily available remedies...and i got a few suggestions already...i dnt want to go d doc way anymore,it has not helped
You are welcome! Smh...I can see the reason people become unhealthy all the time in that society. If your doc can't help you the ordinary people on Nairaland can't. You must have been seeing quacks and thinking you've been meeting the right docs. Stop being petulant for once and look for a good doc or gynecologist. You might be having other complications you don't know yet. I hate that country health system already.

A primitive country with a primitive health system. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 20, 2015
pillan:
nope,but it was given to me by ma doc nd its been working for me
What makes you think it will work for others? If you know your doc to be good at what he does you should recommend him not the drug he gives to you because he may find other complication that needs different prescription. Jeez!
Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by misspicy(f): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2015
pinceprinz:
Now don't let it push u to self medication like the madam above me (pillan) yarn so oh abeg

Even tho I don't like doing this online, I think I feel your pain and would get serious this once... That said,
This condition can actually be prevented by taking enof Vitamin D , Vitamin D3 actually. Receiving oral doses of roughly 30,000IUs of Vit.D3 before your next menstrual period could help reduce the risk to zero. Fact! But underline could.

Exercising even tho its very hard, Applying heat to the muscles around the uterine area (area just above your privates)

But then,
HAVING ORGASMS during this period have been said to help too (I'm a witness of that 'private stuff abeg' grin) maybe because orgasms help to relieve all kinda pain y'know for during orgasm, the uterus calms down and relax so that at climax blood flow increases helping to relieve the crams . Also, orgasms trigger the release of the hormone endorphin ( body's painkiller) of the adrenal cortex which help u feel instantly better . They (orgasms) also help to
relax your whole body and induce sleep so you don't feel any cramp at all . So, instead of drugging yourself to sleep,risking the side effects of that act overtime, why not explore yourself the more not necessarily by having sex, cum and free yourselves from the shackles af torturous pain consequent of vagina cramps? cheesy ... Next time you see di.ldos in your virgin girl's place guys, ask her why she keeps it be4 gong haywire cos It might be her weapon to conquer vaginal cramps, I pray I don't get a knock on the head for my last statement tho grin.
Lol...no one is gonna knock you...you helping in ways you can...thanks,buh who af sex during menstruation lipsrsealed
Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2015
all4naija:

You are welcome! Smh...I can see the reason people become unhealthy all the time in that society. If your doc can't help you the ordinary people on Nairaland can't. You must have been seeing quacks and thinking you've been meeting the right docs. Stop being petulant for once and look for a good doc or gynecologist. You might be having other complications you don't know yet. I hate that country health system already.

A primitive country with a primitive health system. cry cry cry cry cry

Lol at primitive health sys. You can say that again smiley
Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by Highcuerayte: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2015
Activated Charcoal with warm water will do it.
Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
misspicy:

Lol...no one is gonna knock you...you helping in ways you can...thanks,buh who af sex during menstruation lipsrsealed

Lol. Look for where I said 'not necessarily by having sex' in my post then slap yourself hard twice afterwards smiley .
Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
pinceprinz:

Lol at primitive health sys. You can say that again smiley
That is what it is. I have seen images of Nigerian health infrastructure and read information on the health practices. They are prehistoric! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by pillan(f): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
all4naija:

What makes you think it will work for others? If you know your doc to be good at what he does you should recommend him not the drug he gives to you because he may find other complication that needs different prescription. Jeez!
what's ur problem?did I force her to buy it?or did I say twas gonna work for her?I only recommended it for her,cause dat was her request..abi didn't u see wen she quoted me nd said Thanks but she needs a natural remedy..after then did i push harder..huh?mind wat u say..u dunno me,I dunno u..dnt come here acting like u da one dat wish d best for her when infact u are male and has never in ur life felt cramps..

1 Like

Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
pillan:
what's ur problem?did I force her to buy it?or did I say twas gonna work for her?I only recommended it for her,cause dats her request..abi didn't u see wen she quoted me nd said Thanks but she needs a natural remedy..after then did i push harder..huh?mind wat u say..u dunno me,I dunno u..dnt come here acting like u da one dat wish d best for her when infact u are male and has never in ur life felt cramps..
You are rude! Impudent ladies are not usually pretty. lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by pillan(f): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
pinceprinz:

But then,
don't ever mention me again,Thank you!
Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
all4naija:

That is what it is. I have seen images of Nigerian health infrastructure and read information on the health practices. They are prehistoric! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry

The lord is ur witness smiley.

There is literally limited cross-fertilization of ideals btwn Naija docs and 'em counterparts across board yeah reason for the widespread intellectual drain...

Most infrastructures on ground , excommunicated yeah, are not even enough. One of the basic reasons for incessant strike actions from the medical body in naija really not always the pay ...

Its a complicated ish jarey brutha ! ... Bottom line is ; Until Naija and Nigerians begin to dey relegate for kwarapshion and in fact start to really carry last in that class, things will always remain the same , then worsen worsen and worsen smiley
Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by pillan(f): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
all4naija:

You are rude! Impudent ladies are not usually pretty. lipsrsealed cry cry cry
rude indeed!!!but so far I never insulted anyone..bye felicia!
Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
Misspicy.. Tho i hate you BUT not to d point of pains or death..

Go to a chemist shop and get a drug called FELVIN, just use two dose of it with a tonic..

OR you get a bitterleaf, squeeze it vigorously and drink the water, pls don't add anything to d water, just drink it like that...

Thank me later..
Re: How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
pillan:
rude indeed!!!but so far I never insulted anyone..bye felicia!
Oh, yeah! You are running away because you know you are wrong. What an easy exit indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Special Gift Should I Get For My Boyfriend? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? / Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.