Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard (41744 Views)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by amoduganja: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
For the fact they lost a war, the Igbo have been given the slave status in this country and that was what they were destined to be. We Yoruba will not fold our hands and allow them to go, considering there is oil in their back yard which by crook they might lay their hands on it and use it to oppress other people. No to secession!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by theDEVILisHERE: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
The Nigerian army shouldn't hesitate to use any means necessary to quell any tension that might be caused by protesting biafrans. Even if it means shooting on sight any that misbehaves. Shoot any holding the biafran flag. Kill only the protesters and not the innocent ones who go about their daily business.

Let's end this biafran madness once and for all. Enough is enough.

Nobody can stop the restoration of Biafra
It is imminent
And it will happen very soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
Did i say anything will happen?
Pesuzok:

Protest happen everyday even in front of downing street. Nothing will happens

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by emerged01(m): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
One of the things we often miss in succession planning is that it should be gradual and thoughtful, with lots of sharing of information and knowledge and perspective, so that it's almost a non-event when it happens.
Anne M. Mulcahy

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Spybradd: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
trapQ:
why are they worsening global warming?? if they wanna protest, first step is close down all their businesses in any other state other than theSE states, stop using Nairaland (since its owned by a yoruba), and better still move to the east and stay The Fvck there.

bravo..this is the post of the day..beautiful...

b4 you start smiling,i meant to say....the best post in the category of foools...
so you are simply a big foool..
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by IYANGBALI: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
babylapaixlove:
quote author=searching4love post=39171882][b] undecidedWHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE IGBOS TRYING TO DESTABILIZE NIGERIA WHO THE HELL IS THAT CRIMINAL CALLED NNAMDI KANU THAT NOW ENJOYS CULT FOLLOWER SHIP AMONG THESE GULLIBLE IGBOS THEY EVEN CALL HIM THEIR DIRECTOR grin CAN IGBOS BE THIS GULLIBLE THIS FRAUDSTER SUCCESSFULLY BRAINWASHED THE WHOLE IGBO LAND AND NOW THEY ARE ON A SUICIDE MISSION undecided

I WILL SUGGEST THE GOVERNMENT SHOOT THEM AT SIGHT. angry USELESS PEOPLE. A BASTARD WHO COMMITTED TREASONABLE OFFENSES DESERVES TO ROT IN JAIL OR HANGED UPSIDE DOWN.
Goat,the food u eat is simply cos their is no pig in ur whole family to eat,idiot what do u and ur cursed family know,go and shoot him now,is about making empty noise,mad man from a mad mother

BIAFRA IS A FUTILE DREAM THAT WILL NEVER COME TO PASS. WE WILL RESIST EVERY ATTEMPTS BY THE IGBOS TO BREAK AWAY FROM THIS NATION. WE MUST WORK TOGETHER TO BUILD A BETTER NIGERIA. SECESION IS NOT THE SOLUTION.

I WISH BUHARI CAN JUST APPLY THE NORTH KOREAN TREATMENT TO THAT IDIIOT CALLED KANU. HE SHOULD BE SHOT DEAD BY ANTI AIRCRAFT GUN ON LIVE TV SO OTHER IPOB CRIMINALS CAN LEARN. NONSENSE angry[/b]
freeglobe food don ready o and na your favourite,pounded yam,okro soup and oporoko grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Ephemmm: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
LastSurvivor:
[b]They said igbos are the problem of Nigeria and the problem of whole world but always afraid to hear them talk about secession.. who is deceiving who?

[/b]It can only time but Biafra must stand someday..

Hey! son of wanderer, you are the ones deceiving yourselves. Just start from Lagos and Abuja only, mandate all yeebos to relocate to erosion-effected Southeast once and for all. People can only take you serious when they see that you are serious: I am tired of all these unending ultimatum and e-ranting.

I don't want to go further because I have realized that it is only poverty-stricken individuals among you that are agitating for Biafra: money -making-machines among you like my friend has no business with this bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by EasternLion: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
exwizzy90:
No sign of protest here in Aba ooh. Abi Abia state no follow 4 IPOB?

You know Aba na there everybody carry Biafra for head.
If he is not released within the week, the markets will be shut and proper "shut-the-city-down" demonstration will be held, just like on May 30th.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
For some of us who are e-patriot, how many of us are proud of Nigeria? If you are proud for your country, instead abusing others, tell us what you are proud for.

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by DonXavi(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
searching4love:
undecidedWHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE IGBOS TRYING TO DESTABILIZE NIGERIA WHO THE HELL IS THAT CRIMINAL CALLED NNAMDI KANU THAT NOW ENJOYS CULT FOLLOWER SHIP AMONG THESE GULLIBLE IGBOS THEY EVEN CALL HIM THEIR DIRECTOR grin CAN IGBOS BE THIS GULLIBLE THIS FRAUDSTER SUCCESSFULLY BRAINWASHED THE WHOLE IGBO LAND AND NOW THEY ARE ON A SUICIDE MISSION undecided

I WILL SUGGEST THE GOVERNMENT SHOOT THEM AT SIGHT. angry USELESS PEOPLE. A BASTARD WHO COMMITTED TREASONABLE OFFENSES DESERVES TO ROT IN JAIL OR HANGED UPSIDE DOWN.

BIAFRA IS A FUTILE DREAM THAT WILL NEVER COME TO PASS. WE WILL RESIST EVERY ATTEMPTS BY THE IGBOS TO BREAK AWAY FROM THIS NATION. WE MUST WORK TOGETHER TO BUILD A BETTER NIGERIA. SECESION IS NOT THE SOLUTION.

I WISH BUHARI CAN JUST APPLY THE NORTH KOREAN TREATMENT TO THAT IDIIOT CALLED KANU. HE SHOULD BE SHOT DEAD BY ANTI AIRCRAFT GUN ON LIVE TV SO OTHER IPOB CRIMINALS CAN LEARN. NONSENSE angry
You're speaking like a brain dead human, since you your Nigerian police force succeeded in killing Muhammed Yesuf the Boko haram founder, I wonder If you've found peace since then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by funkybully(f): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
Asaba? Yet yolobastards will tell u asaba are not igbos.

I am in support of the protest. If fayemi that operated illegal radio kudirat and radio nadeco in far away land could be nominated today as minister, why haunt Nnamdi kanu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by BlackHuman(m): 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
Dis Igbo pipu are funny,....Instead of them to be happy and count themselves lucky dat they're part of this country. They're busy making noise- "They want to go"....To where?. Do they tink they can survive alone in that their Erosion prone, unproductive land, with little or no Mineral resources and meager level of human capital development?...There are jokers, maybe not all pf them tho, because many of them know dat that fictitous BIAFRA country is not sustainable.

3 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by caprini1: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
eazydon:
This thing is becoming more popular by the day o.

The other time, Nigerian government gave free massive publicity to Radio Biafra with ill-advised announcements of shutting down the radio, this time the spearhead of the IPOB himself is gaining worldwide popularity and recognition after yet another ill-advised move by Nigerian FG. I wonder when these people go get sense.
Seriously the ignore mode suited the dude....now the FG is making him more popular.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
Igbos are the problem of nigeria, leave Igbo to go on their own and continue with your nigeria.

Ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Spybradd: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
The Nigerian army shouldn't hesitate to use any means necessary to quell any tension that might be caused by protesting biafrans. Even if it means shooting on sight any that misbehaves. Shoot any holding the biafran flag. Kill only the protesters and not the innocent ones who go about their daily business.

Let's end this biafran madness once and for all. Enough is enough.

its simple,biafra wants out,that shud be enuff..they dont wanna be among and with you anymore,you stink...is it by force? shameless goat,biafra wants out...am benin,and we support biafra,yorubas and hausas shud go ahead with their one nigeria..

its you and you miserable family that will be shot....albeit for nothing..

2 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by LastSurvivor: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ephemmm:

Hey! son of wanderer, you are the ones deceiving yourselves. Just start from Lagos and Abuja only, mandate all yeebos to relocate to erosion-effected Southeast once and for all: I am tired of all these unending ultimatum.

I don't want to go further because I have realized that it is only poverty-stricken individuals among you that are agitating for Biafra: money -making-machines among you like my friend has no business with this bullshit.

U sound so juvenile, so we don't av Chinese, Indians,Americans, Germans etc in Nigeria?
Let Biafrans go their way and u n ur Nigeria will make a stiffer law to guide ur territory against their migration and u will see them leave ur land for u. so very simple Mr owoda mbe

2 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by kay29000(m): 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
trapQ:
why are they worsening global warming?? if they wanna protest, first step is close down all their businesses in any other state other than theSE states, stop using Nairaland (since its owned by a yoruba), and better still move to the east and stay The Fvck there.

GBAMMEST!!!

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by homirefacuny(m): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
kestolove95:
So wia are d women?
Here...

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by HARRYzbrown(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
searching4love:
undecidedWHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE IGBOS TRYING TO DESTABILIZE NIGERIA WHO THE HELL IS THAT CRIMINAL CALLED NNAMDI KANU THAT NOW ENJOYS CULT FOLLOWER SHIP AMONG THESE GULLIBLE IGBOS THEY EVEN CALL HIM THEIR DIRECTOR grin CAN IGBOS BE THIS GULLIBLE THIS FRAUDSTER SUCCESSFULLY BRAINWASHED THE WHOLE IGBO LAND AND NOW THEY ARE ON A SUICIDE MISSION undecided

I WISH BUHARI CAN JUST APPLY THE NORTH KOREAN TREATMENT TO THAT IDIIOT CALLED KANU. HE SHOULD BE SHOT DEAD BY ANTI AIRCRAFT GUN ON LIVE TV SO OTHER IPOB CRIMINALS CAN LEARN. NONSENSE angry
hmmmm is dis lack of sense or greedsoup no sweet but u still de chop am
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Pecca: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
Largas:

Even people from other countries have businesses in Nigeria so there's nothing bad from people of a break away country from having business in their erstwhile country.

Dumb people should be restricted from mature forum like Nairaland.
YOU JUST MADE THE OVER-BLOATED, EMPTY ETHNO-RAT POPULAR BY REPLYING TO HIS TIRADE
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by tsdarkside(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
naijainfogalery:
I think for once in our life time we should run a vote between Nigerians where each person can vote to whether Nigerian should break or stay. And if the result seems we should separate then so be it .

i am for it too...but they can not have south-east nigeria....not possible....they would have to leave nigeria,completly......they can not stay in nigeria...other minority tribes in the south-east and south-south of nigeria,will not accept it....i dont want to be with somebody,that calls me and my people zoo-animals... angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by simplisity(m): 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
LastSurvivor:
They said igbos are the problem of Nigeria and the problem of whole world but always afraid to hear them talk about secession.. who is deceiving who?

It can only take time but Biafra must stand someday..
It will my brother, especialy judgin by d way this peopl r fighting for it.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by odomanis: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
trapQ:

why don't you argue reasonably? Don't we have Nigerians living in UK ? Are Nigerians not living in Ghana , US, South Africa and others ?
So why cant Biafrans Live in Nigeria ? And you forget that most of those in other states still believe in and want Nigeria,dont give them reasons to swap.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by scholes0(m): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hasn't he been released on bail again?
I thought some people were jubilating here yesterday?
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by HARRYzbrown(m): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
BlackHuman:
Dis Igbo pipu are funny,....Instead of them to be happy and count themselves lucky dat they're part of this country. They're busy making noise- "They want to go"....To where?. Do they tink they can survive alone in that their Erosion prone, unproductive land, with little or no Mineral resources and meager level of human capital development?...There are jokers, maybe not all pf them tho, because many of them know dat that fictious BIAFRA country is not sustainable.
I really wonder the state of this country without the biafrans. doom.....
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by tsdarkside(m): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
amoduganja:
For the fact they lost a war, the Igbo have been given the slave status in this country and that was what they were destined to be. We Yoruba will not fold our hands and allow them to go, considering there is oil in their back yard which by crook they might lay their hands on it and use it to oppress other people. No to secession!!!

thank you....

all nigerians,should now unite and show flag...

say No to secession!!!

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Sultanchidi(m): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
They should just leave delta state alone, dem wan claim am join d so called biafra

2 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Ilekeh(f): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
When it comes to the case of igbos and noisemaking, it's better to wait a good 3 days before commenting.

Everything is chestbeating.

2 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by DelticStephEn(f): 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
searching4love:

kip Ranting.
you think d igbos listen to dis type of Jargons you ryt here.

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Eluwilussit(m): 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
naijainfogalery:
I think for once in our life time we should run a vote between Nigerians where each person can vote to whether Nigerian should break or stay. And if the result seems we should separate then so be it .

My brother, that's how it is done everywhere. These people want to go, hold a referendum and see what everybody thinks. Why make easy things unnecessarily difficult? If we all decide that we should go our separate ways, so be it. What are we scared of? Is Nigeria working the way it is? Nope, if I am asked.

Even if every tribe wants to be a country, no be dem wahala? 170 m people is too much for our present leaders to handle because of tribal sentiments. We all think tribe first. Going by NL standard, we are already divided and waiting for the manifestation.

I wish we could use our diversity to our advantage. Bring what you can to the national table. Not take what you can. We need to go back to either confederalism or true federalism. What we have is a scam. It is not gonna work. Never.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by fecosequence(m): 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
naijainfogalery:
make una rig am abi??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Court Sends Otunba Runsewe To Prison For Contempt / President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa / Buhari Begs IMF, World Bank To Cancel Nigeria’s Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.