Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard (41747 Views)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by ceemere: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
kossyablaze:
See as u dey think...oya na stop playing p square songs.... Lame ass dimwit bigot asshole lowlife modafuka. Awon omo ale jatijati. U r a waste. Ur daddy should av pulled out. Ewu. Ezi ofia. Nkita lacha kwa gi anya there. I am a man of integrity buh wen u cross my line, u r finished. Animal. Itz peeps like u makes Nigeria a zoo cuz of the level of your thinking faculty. Adaka.
GBAM!! Iji ya
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by LastSurvivor: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
trapQ:
why are they worsening global warming?? if they wanna protest, first step is close down all their businesses in any other state other than theSE states, stop using Nairaland (since its owned by a yoruba), and better still move to the east and stay The Fvck there.

Ur stupidity/naivety stinks, so all the Chinese, Germans, Indians etc in Nigeria should go back to their respective countries.. mumu

2 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by tsdarkside(m): 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
charlzchudi:
For some of us who are e-patriot, how many of us are proud of Nigeria? If you are proud for your country, instead abusing others, tell us what you are proud for.

no matter what we say,you will ridicuel us anyway..

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by DelticStephEn(f): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sultanchidi:
They should just leave delta state alone, dem wan claim am join d so called biafra
where is this one comming from?

3 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by NJB(m): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
Listen, people, I'm no historian, but I have listened to historians and would-be historians. I have also listened to conspiracy theories and the likes - being Igbo who lives in Lagos and adores the developed world and one who have observed human behaviour closely for more than 15 years, I can tell you that the problem here is SURVIVAL.
If past govts have not been too greedy to build the nation in a way that will favour everyone from North East to South West; if the past political office holders be they Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba (with everything in between) have not be too selfish to see beyond their pockets and stomachs all these pseudo protests and quasi heros will not stand the light of day.
Build the common wealth which Nigeria is abundantly blessed with and give everyone a fair chance at prosperity, then all these will die a natural death.
I for one choose to believe that we are learnt our lesson and continue to learn; and hope that this govt and subsequent ones will do the needful.
Biafra or any similar secession is not the answer. Try it and see the Niger Deltans turn on the Igbos. Heck, the niger deltans are not even united now that they are without the "advantage" let alone giving them something to fight about. Same goes for the Igbos - ask the man from Imo how he perceives the one from Anambra.
I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
naijainfogalery:
I think for once in our life time we should run a vote between Nigerians where each person can vote to whether Nigerian should break or stay. And if the result seems we should separate then so be it .
referendum you mean?

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by simplisity(m): 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
I dont see any thing wrong in what this peopl r fighting for. If they think they can handle themselves, y not give them a chance. We r in a free world and God knows d important of freedom, by given us a free will to exercise our freedom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by tsdarkside(m): 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
DonXavi:
You're speaking like a brain dead human, since you your Nigerian police force succeeded in killing Muhammed Yesuf the Boko haram founder, I wonder If you've found peace since then.

so you want to end like boko-haram??...a fugitive in west-africa??..okay...your wish....

2 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
IndianaJay:

I think if Biafrans want their freedom, they should give them....let them go.

All the everyday Biafra this and that is becoming tedious.

I'm Igbo and I know for a fact that (half the time) we Igbos don't show our fellow Igbos true love.

Go to any Ministry in Abuja, if you speak Hausa to a Hausa man he will open his arms and listen to you,
the same goes for the Yoruba people sometimes.

But....make the mistake of speaking Igbo to an Igbo looking man/woman....they first of all look you up and down before deciding to reply in English because they do not want the familiarity you're bringing.

Are we not fooling ourselves? We say we want freedom from Nigeria, we may eventually get it....then watch as we start fighting amongst ourselves.

Wait, watch and see.
even tho you are an igbo and i am not, your points aren't strong enough, the talk of igbos looking u up and down is your perspective, get an open minded approach to things and try and understand people better, i am not igbo but i try to understand people, some igbos are very easy to work and relate with even tho they show their love for money, where as some yorubas will take envy, hate, juju and all sorts to push you away, every tribe has its ill and good sides, it's all about understanding them and seeing that there is a reason most things the way they happen, this people have been shouting and clamoring for freedom, if it's their constitutional right, let's give it to them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Spybradd: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ephemmm_CHIMPANZEEpost=39172804:

Hey! son of wanderer, you are the ones deceiving yourselves. Just start from Lagos and Abuja only, mandate all yeebos to relocate to erosion-effected Southeast once and for all. People can only take you serious when they see that you are serious: I am tired of all these unending ultimatum and e-ranting.

I don't want to go further because I have realized that it is only poverty-stricken individuals among you that are agitating for Biafra: money -making-machines among you like my friend has no business with this bullshit.

OPC MONKEY..

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
DelticStephEn:
kip Ranting. you think d igbos listen to dis type of Jargons you ryt here.
SHE-MALE, I WASN'T TALKING TO U.

2 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Mbediogu(m): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
hamzakito:
ok.... this arrest will make this guy to be popular... and he might even contest for political post 2019

Yes but in Biafra. Thanks.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by homirefacuny(m): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
M4gunners:
You mean for biafra or for the Zoo?
Meanwhile, all you who bring in propaganda trying to distract us by saying Deltas are not biafra, i hope you can see this by yourselves? I am 100% Delta and i can tell you i am not only biafra, but i dwell on it.

God bless you for personalizing it... Open confrontation with FG can't bring abt Biafra... Quote me anywhere
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by obinnashady(m): 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
searching4love:
undecidedWHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE IGBOS TRYING TO DESTABILIZE NIGERIA WHO THE HELL IS THAT CRIMINAL CALLED NNAMDI KANU THAT NOW ENJOYS CULT FOLLOWER SHIP AMONG THESE GULLIBLE IGBOS THEY EVEN CALL HIM THEIR DIRECTOR grin CAN IGBOS BE THIS GULLIBLE THIS FRAUDSTER SUCCESSFULLY BRAINWASHED THE WHOLE IGBO LAND AND NOW THEY ARE ON A SUICIDE MISSION undecided

I WILL SUGGEST THE GOVERNMENT SHOOT THEM AT SIGHT. angry USELESS PEOPLE. A BASTARD WHO COMMITTED TREASONABLE OFFENSES DESERVES TO ROT IN JAIL OR HANGED UPSIDE DOWN.

BIAFRA IS A FUTILE DREAM THAT WILL NEVER COME TO PASS. WE WILL RESIST EVERY ATTEMPTS BY THE IGBOS TO BREAK AWAY FROM THIS NATION. WE MUST WORK TOGETHER TO BUILD A BETTER NIGERIA. SECESION IS NOT THE SOLUTION.

I WISH BUHARI CAN JUST APPLY THE NORTH KOREAN TREATMENT TO THAT IDIIOT CALLED KANU. HE SHOULD BE SHOT DEAD BY ANTI AIRCRAFT GUN ON LIVE TV SO OTHER IPOB CRIMINALS CAN LEARN. NONSENSE angry
u are a fool 4 the generalisation and insult to ibo men.#bloodybastard
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Mbediogu(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
Largas:

Even people from other countries have businesses in Nigeria so there's nothing bad from people of a break away country from having business in their erstwhile country.

Dumb people should be restricted from mature forum like Nairaland.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by tsdarkside(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
odomanis:

why don't you argue reasonably? Don't we have Nigerians living in UK ? Are Nigerians not living in Ghana , US, South Africa and others ?
So why cant Biafrans Live in Nigeria ? And you forget that most of those in other states still believe in and want Nigeria,dont give them reasons to swap.

they cant stay in nigeria....simple....you will not insult us,and we still welcome you in our house....forget it.....

2 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by treachiz(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
amoduganja:
For the fact they lost a war, the Igbo have been given the slave status in this country and that was what they were destined to be. We Yoruba will not fold our hands and allow them to go, considering there is oil in their back yard which by crook they might lay their hands on it and use it to oppress other people. No to secession!!!
Hmm, i wonda hw i cn call sme1 who say dis my broda!! See hatered... I jst gve everytin 2 God 2 intervane on dis issue nd grant us 'Freedom' frm dis pple dat hates us so much!!
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by tsdarkside(m): 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
scholes0:
Hasn't he been released on bail again?
I thought some people were jubilating here yesterday?

dont mind them....i dont understand why they like making fools of themselves.....

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Smooyis(m): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
naijainfogalery:
I think for once in our life time we should run a vote between Nigerians where each person can vote to whether Nigerian should break or stay. And if the result seems we should separate then so be it .

On point. Only if they will allow it.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Adek15(m): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
BlackHuman:
Mtcheeew.....Symtomps of Unemployment.
I think yorubas should support this people and watch them like 10 yes after seceding. If they succeed, we secede also after all Nigeria isn't even working.

Let's do experiment on this situation
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by DelticStephEn(f): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
searching4love:

SHE-MALE, I WASN'T TALKING TO U.
kip ranting. Go to bed when you are tired
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by tsdarkside(m): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
fecosequence:
make una rig am abi??

bwahahahahahahaha... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Rexnegro(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
Read a part where one foolish woman said they re the ones calming their husbands down...hahahahahaha madam I beg go tell them (husbands) to carry guns and start the war pls....sebi na 1million + people NA killed back then...maybe dis time e go reach like 5Million + ...useless fools after damaging the image of nigeria both home n abroad finish una want come breakaway abi...? Anyway left to me sef I wish u guys should go...igbos are one troublesome tribe, importers of every fake tin in nigeria, doers of ALMOST all the anti-social vices in nigeria...eg baby factory wtf, blood money, robbery etc ...wish naija grant una freedom cos una be Bastards...quote me anywhere.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Mbediogu(m): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=Largas post=39171405]

Even people from other countries have businesses in Nigeria so there's nothing bad from people of a break away country from having business in their erstwhile country.

Dumb people should be

Why waste ur precious gas educating an
unbookable handicap? The only way you
can help him is give him akara and bread,
not reasoned explanation that is bigger than his brainbox.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Jesusloveyou: 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
trapQ:
get the Fvck outta my mentions. broke fool. get a life. Nigeria can't wait to be rid of y'all
they should all go, they should leave our land, anyone that is tire of nigeria,should leave nigeria, they can only take their luggages, they can go and stay in lagoon,or in d sea, or form camp in neighbouring country like Cameroon, chad and Niger, they should just leave nigeria for us

3 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by dignity33: 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
Why north and west keep on sabotaging them self, they keep on talking about oil in Niger delta why not let the people of Niger delta decide where to be if Biafra stand, because the people you call niger delta today are most igbo indigen , that is why wr can't let them suffer in the hand of oppressor (Nigeria).
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by cocoduck: 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
NJB:
Listen, people, I'm no historian, but I have listened to historians and would-be historians. I have also listened to conspiracy theories and the likes - being Igbo who lives in Lagos and adores the developed world and one who have observed human behaviour closely for more than 15 years, I can tell you that the problem here is SURVIVAL.
If past govts have not been too greedy to build the nation in a way that will favour everyone from North East to South West; if the past political office holders be they Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba (with everything in between) have not be too selfish to see beyond their pockets and stomachs all these pseudo protests and quasi heros will not stand the light of day.
Build the common wealth which Nigeria is abundantly blessed with and give everyone a fair chance at prosperity, then all these will die a natural death.
I for one choose to believe that we are learnt our lesson and continue to learn; and hope that this govt and subsequent ones will do the needful.
Biafra or any similar secession is not the answer. Try it and see the Niger Deltans turn on the Igbos. Heck, the niger deltans are not even united now that they are without the "advantage" let alone giving them something to fight about. Same goes for the Igbos - ask the man from Imo how he perceives the one from Anambra.
I rest my case.
You are looking at this issue from Nigerian perspective, it is the right of every group to aspire for self governance, BTW did God great Nigeria? No, the Brits did, did they ask you before abrogating ever thing together? So Nigeria is artificial, Ethiopia is far more livable and comfortable and advanced in everything good more than the so called GIant of Africa, do you know they have a secession clause in their constitution? Who is talking about leaving? contrast and compare with Nigeria where the mention of Biafra is treason, the solution is for Hausa fulani and Yoruba to stop behaving like Nigeria belongs only to them, I think that you who claim you love Nigeria should organize yourself and tell the master and protest if possible for them to allow everyone return to loose federation, instead of calling the people who want to leave names, only hypocrites are proud of Nigeria.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by sukkot: 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
EasternLion:

You know Aba na there everybody carry Biafra for head.
If he is not released within the week, the markets will be shut and proper "shut-the-city-down" demonstration will be held, just like on May 30th.
wasnt he bailed out yesterday ?
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by cocoduck: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
they should all go, they should leave our land, anyone that is tire of nigeria,should leave nigeria, they can only take their luggages, they can go and stay in lagoon,or in d sea, or form camp in neighbouring country like Cameroon, chad and Niger, they should just leave nigeria for us
Osumenyi is my ancestral land and it is not a crime to say I no longer wish this land to be part or Nigeria.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Spybradd: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
meNtal_JB:
I rest my case.

which case are you resting,your MENTAL case i am sure..mumu..undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Ephemmm: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
LastSurvivor:

U sound so juvenile, so we don't av Chinese, Indians,Americans, Germans etc in Nigeria?
Let Biafrans go their way and u n ur Nigeria will make a stiffer law to guide ur territory against their migration and u will see them leave ur land for u. so very simple Mr owoda mbe

@ bolded, you sound so primitive. When did those afore-mentioned citizens join Biafra struggle? You need a deeper mental horizon.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by kossyablaze(m): 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
ceemere:
GBAM!! Iji ya
lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

[photos] Flood In Lekki Phase 1 Despite No Rain / Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) / Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.