Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships (58758 Views)

Guys Trying To Impress Ladies - Read This / Distant Relationships Hardly Work!!! / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
Seculent:

Check your under, you will see it. Or do you want me to come and check it for you?
angry come check naw,ewu calabar. grin
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
Seculent:
Why will I be looking for what isn't lost then? cheesy
sad sad
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Seculent: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
angry come check naw,ewu calabar. grin
Ewu Igbo. gringringrin
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Seculent: 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
sad sad
Eyah sorry! embarassed
But that your under go sweat die. tongue
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
Seculent:

Ewu Igbo. gringringrin
grin wetin i fit do this guy oo**thinking** angry
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Seculent:
Eyah sorry! embarassed

But that your under go sweat die. tongue
What is under? angry
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Seculent: 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin wetin i fit do this guy oo**thinking** angry
Don't worry, I will make you a mode, you won't think at all. You will just hit the ban button. grin

If you like you can ban me for 10yrs. cry
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Seculent: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
What is under? angry
Lower of something, under you. angry
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
Seculent:

Don't worry, I will make you a mode, you won't think at all. You will just hit the ban button. grin

If you like you can ban me for 10yrs. cry
CC:Lalastiicalllala grin dis guy don provoke me angry he violated rule2 cheesy
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Seculent: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
CC:Lalastiicalllala grin dis guy don provoke me angry he violated rule2 cheesy
Don't worry, the job of a MOD await you. Which section would you like to be a MOD. cool

Btw... Lalasticclalaaa dare not ban me. grin
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by suzzy16(f): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
Can you give me a good reason why you are taking this so personal? Nobody mentioned your name! I don't even know you or know whether you are in a distant affair or not!!! See problem o! Abeg, dey your lane! cool
lol

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by ElziLaz(m): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
NiRfreak:
Having faith in your creator that your girl wont cheat?......how does it explain pastors catching their wives on adultery....as in conc.pastor.??
I am talking about the fear of God here. I am not trying to be sanctimonious but truth be told. If both parties are really committed to each other and they both fear God, then the issue is halved if not solved. Relationship is not just about sex guys. There's more to it.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by ElziLaz(m): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
Babe nice one!!u deserve a medal!! cheesy
On point dear. Whatever will be will be.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by trustedward(m): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
ElziLaz:

I am talking about the fear of God here. I am not trying to be sanctimonious but truth be told. If both parties are really committed to each other and they both fear God, then the issue is halved if not solved. Relationship is not just about sex guys. There's more to it.
so would u prefare THE MORE to the SEX or the SEX to THE MORE,because as far as am concern,una fit divorce husband because of lack of sex or even small joystick
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by suzzy16(f): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
Frank3n2:
Am single....
Lol,funny
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by krestup: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
Long distance relationship are sometimes difficult to manage but they still do work out, it really depend on the couples to involve. It also require sacrifice, the couples needs to ensure they have good communication, make time to visit each other in other to keep the emotions and feeling burning, engage in activities that would require both of you to participate, in other to keep communication exciting and fun, also try new things to spice the relationship because doing the same thing over and over makes the relationship boring.
How To Maintain A Long Distance Relationship

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
NiRfreak:
funny enough one guy is massaging her soft asss in the background while you call and whine about your painful love....smh
Guy how u take no say e soft cheesy Shey la u be de "other" guy abi grin grin grin
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by NiRfreak(m): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
Snowflake002:
Guy how u take no say e soft cheesy Shey la u be de "other" guy abi grin grin grin
No vex . I never knew your babes asss is hard like stone. some que need knock on the *askers* head.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
There are exceptions (very few though) and so it might be better sometimes to fight for the cause than to give up on a relationship you believe in. Caution is all I can advice
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Seculent:

Don't worry, the job of a MOD await you. Which section would you like to be a MOD. cool

Btw... Lalasticclalaaa dare not ban me. grin
I will like to be a mod in money section grin sad
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
ElziLaz:

On point dear. Whatever will be will be.
yea
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Seculent: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
I will like to be a mod in money section grin sad
That is when I buy Nairaland I will create that section. But now na "Sexuality section" fit you die. tongue
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by suzzy16(f): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
Revolva:
I was banging one babe one day like dat na so her fone rang she picked it as I de give her doggy.....na her BF de feel sorry for her say he will send her money for medicine...shaa haba dis babe don lie...oo omo na so I pra increase my hiting kpa kpa kpa....she scream her fone fell from her hand...lol
Werey leleyi o
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by suzzy16(f): 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
yorex2011:
Bros why you dey lie like this na shocked
abi,na big lie,u sabi am
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Revolva(m): 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
suzzy16:

Werey leleyi o
seems u r the b.... I banged I guess .......ode ur mumu go last long
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by suzzy16(f): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
Revolva:

seems u r the b.... I banged I guess .......ode ur mumu go last long
Dog,ur father

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by rsleeky(f): 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
Very true......nice one op
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by ILAB(f): 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
Evry1 got hitch be it distance or close rship,I bliv dat wen both r determined n knw wat dey want,it ll workout 4 good.I have bin in a distance relationship 4 the past 6years,he ws in PH before he relocated to ABJ and I am in Kaduna,sumtimes we see once a year,he has no job yet we kept d fire burning. We both leave our decent lives apart but our heart beat togeda......so distant rship is very possible without any partner cheating on d other..........God has alwz bin our strength,let no man deceive u dat it is impossible
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by dalo23(m): 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Sense wey God say make people share small-small nai only this OP just kari for head.. Chai!
I tell u,no b small sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by blessedly(f): 12:08am On Oct 22, 2015
Cutehector:
I'm still lookin foward to it tho... U knw these things take time... Howdy? Whr r u nw?

#winks# I gat some eyes on me.... same location.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Cutehector(m): 12:38am On Oct 22, 2015
blessedly:

#winks# I gat some eyes on me.... same location.
lol whr do u think I am?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.