Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? (26933 Views)

RVP To Manchester United: Who Is The Greatest Beneficiary? / Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? / Ojuelegba Boys Vs. Manchester United: Who Go Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by kitaun(m): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2007
I cant believe you guys spent this much time stating the obvious shocked shocked

any fan that by now does not know why Liverpool is regarded as the most successful team in English football, history-wise and tradition-wise, probably should be made to go back to kindergarten before he comes back here to post embarassed cool

@blow

as per some telling oldies around here to get manners, hmmmnnnn, pls dont go there cos I f*cking dont know who you are here!!! angry
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by 4Play(m): 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2007
The title of this thread asks who is greater btw Utd and Arse-anal.We all know it is Utd .Why do Arse-anal fans hide behind other clubs?

Let Liverpool fans state their own case.They are far more intelligent than you guys and don't need your intellectually lightweight contributions

You all know your club is crap,so you want to hide behind Liverpool
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by kitaun(m): 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2007
@4play

funny enuff the news is out on you that you are actually a WIMPISH weakling that hides behind a 'puta spewing bunkum acting all stuck-up like a mean dude which u bloody well isnt tongue grin

no one is saying manure isnt greater, so whats the problem? what is the essence of the thread?

why not go ahead and create 3SC VS ENYIMBA, which is greater or Julius Berger vs Stationery Stores, which is better? M U M U

WELL. . .like its well known you are a CLOWN and you remain so in my books grin grin
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by 4Play(m): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2007
@Kitaun

We all know you are the quintessential "woman wrapper" ,if you are not busy at the menstrual thread exchanging words with Omo Eko,Jaybaby and co,you are here blowing kissses at Debosky grin Which one are you,a straight bit,, or a gay man? grin

This thread is about Arse and Utd,all I see is Arse-anal fans  making the case for Liverpool .

Aren't you proud of your club?Braindead Gooners grin
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by kitaun(m): 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2007
4play

I see you are getting worse off by the day, most probably the milk you been sucking from. . . is actually contaminated for you be to sayinh sh*t here, which menstrual threads are you yapping about? no be you I dey see there wey you don occupy Landlord position for there?

see your life, getting yabis right left and center grin. . . every tom, dick and harry know that am everywhere on nairaland and I contribute when I like and how I like. . I dont give a f*ck about you CLOWN tongue cool

am no gay, so stop chasing me all over Nairaland cos most of your comments actually make one puke angry I prefer to be a woman wrapper than be YOU, do you notice how the so-called girls try getting some attention from me? ODESCO tongue

no wonder Loyika comes down so hard on you, still yet wetin be your baptismal name sef, maybe na ur name dey even worry you, make we know as we go take refer you for spiritual deliverance. . . grin grin
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by 4Play(m): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2007
kitaun:

do you notice how the so-called girls try getting some attention from me?

This is the part I liked most grin I no notice o.All I see is you sounding pussywhipped and exchanging insults with girls young enough to be your child grin

You ain't gay but you blow kisses at fellow men?Stop am now,its not good grin

Now give way,let grown men discuss footie
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by jgirl3: 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2007
@ everyone in this thread - loyika, you too.

I'm not saying Liverpool is not as great as ManU but the topic says who is greater not greatest. We're comparing ManU to Arsenal so why i am seeing Liverpool everywhere?

You people sha don't want us to enjoy the fact that our club is greater than yours. I don't even see Liverpool fans making noise about Liverpool. You will do anything to be against ManU even if it means supporting Liverpool which is just crazy.
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by 4Play(m): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2007
j-girl:

@ everyone in this thread - loyika, you too.

I'm not saying Liverpool is not as great as ManU but the topic says who is greater not greatest. We're comparing ManU to Arsenal so why i am seeing Liverpool everywhere?

Comprehension of English is the main problem of brainless Gooners grin

I told Loyika that apart from Utd,Arse have scored more goals[b] per game [/b] than anyother club in the League.He furiously denied it while telling me they have scored 50 goals in 27 games while Chelsea have scored 50 goals in 28 games.

Obviously that shows Arse have scored more per game but being a braindead Gooner,he couldn't see that grin

The thread is about Arse and Utd,so all references to Liverpool is irrelevant and smacks of imbecillity
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by loyika(m): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2007
J- girl cool

No arsenal supporter is saying we are greater than Man United, Mention one on this thread that said so All we were saying is that this thread makes no sense, cause it is stating the bloody obvious.

The Liverpool stuff just crept into the discussion by chance. But go on girl cool, enjoy yourself, Your club deserves its accolades, at least they were earned and not bought (like some clubside we know of wink)

We Gunners are proud of our club, regardless of if we are 1st 2nd or 50th greatest club in England.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by kitaun(m): 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2007
@4play

the problem with you seems way beyond comprehension. . . .ewwwwwwww

just shut the f*@k up for once maybe you will reason rightly for once angry

too much of contaminated milk from sagged breasts aint gud for your health u bloody idiot cool

u aint nothing but a retard that should be ignored as Loyika rightly said, u got issues more than Pastors T.B Joshua and Chris Oyakhilome combined can ever attempt,cos you sound cursed. . .haba angry
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by 4Play(m): 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2007
loyika:

J- girl cool

No arsenal supporter is saying we are greater than Man United, Mention one on this thread that said so
The Cretin has spoken grin

Dude,check out the very first post on this thread.The originator of the thread is a Gooner grin
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by loyika(m): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2007
J-girl

I apologise for this "Vagabond" called 4play cry I am trying everything there is to help him out. Please don't let him ruin your fun on NL.

Have a lovely night girl cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by loyika(m): 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2007
Like you 4play cry

Not everyone that wears a jersey is a true supporter!!

I wish you could just see yourself sometimes

Mary!! Mother of Jesus, please help this "Useless Boy".

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by jgirl3: 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2007
@ loyika, are you ready?
1. Manuel
2. Ra
3. jogego
4. Sir Kay
5. Mukina

You want me to go on and that is only one and a half pages oh!
Well thank you, good night too. smiley

4 Play - i can safely say that you're the most hated ManU fan followed by JK and Blow. grin
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by kitaun(m): 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2007
4PLAY

It seems you just discovered the word "cretin" abi? Arindin radarada

J-girl

U sound like you got something on Loyika, hmnn. . . Debosky, where are you o?
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by jgirl3: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2007
Kitaun, we'll fight o! What is it with you? Just because i was polite that means i have something on him? Watch yourself! I won't pity just because you're on debo's team.
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by 4Play(m): 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2007
The hallmark of  first rate imbecilles is that they make claims which go contrary to overwhelming  evidence

He said
loyika:

No arsenal supporter is saying we are greater than Man United, Mention one on this thread that said so
yet right there,just a click away,was the evidence to the contrary.This thread was started by a Gooner!

The other day he was arguing that Carrick was not a holding midfielder while producing links which showed he was.

At first I was joking when I was making fun of his intelligence,but I now seriously see that he is not the smartest guy in the world.How can you make a claim that is easily and obviously rebuttable?

@kitaun

I use the word "cretin" because that simply encapsulates what he is.This is not Primary School where you fling the most impressive sounding insults to to show your grasp of the English language.I don't need to impress cretins. grin
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by debosky(m): 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2007
4play you never stop?

don't you know this is Lenten season where we take it easy on our enemies? grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by 4Play(m): 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2007
@debosky

Am just letting a fool know that he is a fool grin
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by kitaun(m): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2007
so my dear J-girl what would you do jare?? undecided

Fear don dey grip me o!! tongue grin

@4play

Do you actually think all of us reckon with thread starters especially when the thread is obviously foolish,

this is a foolish thread which I never even read from the start but because I saw people that I felt shd have iggy the thread replied, thats what made some1 like me curious to replyand I believe Loyika too must have initially ignored the thread, has Vieira, Loyika or my humble self proclaimed Arsenal being greater? . . . na wa o angry
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by jgirl3: 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2007
Kitaun, you're asking for it! smiley Just because it's on NL and I'm a girl doesn't mean i can't take you down. Watch me. I will do it for both females and ManU. grin
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by debosky(m): 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2007
Man Utd is, anyone who knows football history knows this. whats the point of the thread?

if it was comparing who played 'classical footie' or 'scored better goals' then I would agree there is room for debate
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by 4Play(m): 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2007
@Kitaun

All he should have said is that he does not see the point of the thread.He should not have claimed that no Arsenal fan is comparing the greatness of the 2 clubs.

Whether someone is an Arsenal fan does not depend on whether you reckon with him or not.Is Muki not an Arsenal fan?but she has said similar things before
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by kitaun(m): 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2007
J-girl

take me down??  U WISH

u been drinking too much dear, reduce it for the sake of your love for debosky tongue grin
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by jgirl3: 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2007
Ewoooo! I don't blame you - let your mouth keep runnin' marathon. I wish? I will do it for the sake of ManU, but imma act like a lady and just free you. I don't want any of the other arsenal fans to shake their heads vigorously. tongue smiley
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by Blow(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2007
My hat goes off for you Gunners,
It takes some courage to accept defeat like this,

Since you guys have accepted the obvious.
Manchester United is greater than Arsenal
period

Its about time we shut this thread

Meanwhile you guys have some good merriment on us

Leave the(United) ladies alone!, they are lovely,
we love 'em like we love this game and this club

I feel you 4play

One United
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by supertimi: 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2007
aresnal is far far the best let me tell you the only competing team is chealsea we bit manu both home and away grin
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by jgirl3: 2:39am On Mar 14, 2007
@ supertimi, your fellow fans even agree that ManU is greater than Arsenal and you're hear shouting Arsenal. Imagine?!
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by kitaun(m): 4:56am On Mar 14, 2007
Jgirl, u r actually asking me not to treat you as a lady aight and 2. to disregard d Debosky factor in addressing issues wiv u abi?
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by 9ja4eva: 5:31am On Mar 14, 2007
kitaun:

Jgirl, you're actually asking me not to treat you as a lady aight and 2. to disregard d Debosky factor in addressing issues with u abi?

What did J-girl do to you?No room for debate please the best is known and the best is MANCHESTER UNITED.We should be comparing Assna to Tottenham.

Lol smiley
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by jgirl3: 7:20am On Mar 14, 2007
j-girl:

Ewoooo! I don't blame you - let your mouth keep runnin' marathon. I wish? I will do it for the sake of ManU, but I'm going to act like a lady and just free you. I don't want any of the other arsenal fans to shake their heads vigorously. tongue smiley
kitaun:

Jgirl, you're actually asking me not to treat you as a lady aight and 2. to disregard d Debosky factor in addressing issues with u abi?

Please do these two correlate? What did i say wrong or right? I said i will leave you because I am a lady. smiley and I will also free you because of debo's sake.

9ja4eva, I don't know what i have done to him oh? If it was muki that did the same, he wouldn't attack her like he's attacking me. It's all good though - i'll take anything for my ManU, anyday, anytime cheesy cheesy. No matter what they say, i still love my team.
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by kitaun(m): 9:25am On Mar 14, 2007
@J-girl, Bollocks!! Sarcasm classes are available and d VC is Loyika, pick ur reg forms b4 its late . . .J-girl, get it right!! Jokes apart, who u wanna take down 4 Man-U? Bloody hell u dont want to get me started! Una papa Jackal sef try am hin fail!! So what d heck r u yapping 'bout? This is a competitive zone and I go just bone say u be lady since say una dey like talk "what a man can do, a woman can do beta" so bring it on my dear!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 22nd July 2020 / Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th November 2017 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 15th January 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.