Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. (45544 Views)

Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Kanbee: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by croSStodds(m): 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
AfroKnight:

Lol. But 5ft1? I'm not sure I can allow my sister date someone like that.
even if he's as rich as Dangote?
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Dreamtouch: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Aki and paw paw dey date top model.. So kini big deal?
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by croSStodds(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:

Okay lesson learnt...ngwanu,people should take life easy,everything should not be taken seriously.....hian,i taut nigerians are d happiest people on earth,if we all take d issues in this country seriously,most people will be dead by now...

I saw a crippled guy d oda day by d road side,he dropped from a vehicle buh he cnt walk his crawling on d ground,so a vehicle coming did not see d guy,almost hit him,if not for some people that dragged him to safety,do you know that after everything d criple laughed it off with those that saved him,why did he not start selfpity or crying....we need to encourage people to see humour in themselves,not pity them and encourage selfpity which will only lead to depression...i for one am not perfect buh i laff off my imperfection,coz i didnt create mysef,if one girl reject op coz he is short,anoda girl will accept him coz he gat a heart of gold...this is how i viewed d posz before commenting thank you
wow!!!I'm stupendously astounded at the level of maturity and equanimity at which you replied the castigatory post.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh, shush! This coming from someone who said 99% of people here are ugly. You're one to talk! Yeah, I do tend to say mean stuff because I don't sugarcoat "my truth" on any given subject, but even I soften the blow sometimes by trying not to be so insensitive. Check yourself!
How is saying the truth is the same thing as making people feel bad? I say it again, 99% posters on Nairaland are ugly to me doesn't mean I am trying to make them feel bad. You jump into conclusion with your tirades and make situations uglier. I have seen most of your posts and they aren't encouraging at all.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
all4naija:

How is saying the truth is the same thing as making people feel bad? I say it again, 99% posters on Nairaland are ugly to me doesn't mean I am trying to make them feel bad. You jump into conclusion with your tirades and make situations uglier. I have seen most of your posts and they aren't encouraging at all.

Ok, so by saying they're ugly, you're doing what exactly, making them feel happy? Oh spare me the self-righteous crap, asseblief! I own my shyt. I don't mount some invisible high horse, unlike you. You're as mean & grumpy as an old man. Now Bleep off because I'm not in the mood for arguing.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by flawlessT(f): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
croSStodds:
regardless of the looks
Omo looks matters oooo
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by joseph1832(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
all4naija:

To you 99% of posters are ugly, I must ask, how did you come about this finding?
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by wman(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
Is it just me alone? I feel there are too many unintelligent people on this forum?
Look at the previous topics of the Op. You would see he's just trolling. Here are some of his previous topics(in his own words):

I love my literature aunty should I tell her?
Why do I have this likeness for imbec'ile girls?
Why is my Landlady always looking at me?
I'm just 17 and she said I impregnated her
My girlfriend don't no how to speak English.
Etc. Etc.

All trolling. And many people for here come carry the matter for head like say na serious thing.

misspicy you don't need to defend yourself. You have a right to your own standards. Others don't need to judge you for that. A lot of them can't marry ladies they deem ugly. Many of them can't marry uneducated village girls. Many of them won't marry broke guys. Many of them can't marry a lady who has a bad womb. A lot of them have standards of their own.

Too many hypocrites on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by pbs4real(m): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm sure he's just a troll. If he's real & hurt by that then that's too damn bad. He should embrace the things he cannot change. And for the record, I'm 5ft, so he has a whole inch on me & I sure am not sobbing into my tea cup about it.
u sef brief oooh shocked
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
pbs4real:
u sef brief oooh shocked

Yeah smiley
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by pbs4real(m): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:

Mr sir,thats my opinion...

Fyi,i am tall,i mean very tall tongue
tall as in 5'2 grin
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
silversonuc:

wuld u marry me? Nwanyioma
I'm still waiting for Phyno sha
If he starts doing baby-mama tinz with other women I will def get back to u
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by simonoyewole4(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
OGA! gboju i.e commot face on top d matter nd move on with yur life...tho sm ladies do look at dah bfore going for a relation nd Kudos to her for telln yu d fact asap...or elso she go jst dey play yu nd also collect yur money...while some oda gel...if yu like be like dwarf..so far yu get money...yu dey on point...Baba cntinue enjoyn jooor...dis life is too wide...enuf baes outside dier waitn fr yu..
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by silversonuc(m): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I'm still waiting for Phyno sha
If he starts doing baby-mama tinz with other women I will def get back to u
haha y am i laffin so hard, nwa a ekopugo o
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by chidieze356(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
01emek:
Its was really unfair and disheartened for her to refuse my proposal because of my height.

Pls nairalander is height now a problem in relationship and for the records,am 5:1.
Don't have sleepless night over it.... Many lady prefer tall guys.. Many doesn't care about height. FIND THOSE ONES. best wishes
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok, so by saying they're ugly, you're doing what exactly, making them feel happy? Oh spare me the self-righteous crap, asseblief! I own my shyt. I don't mount some invisible high horse, unlike you. You're as mean & grumpy as an old man. Now Bleep off because I'm not in the mood for arguing.

Are you talking to me? I know my sh*t! Don't you tell me about any mutherf**king f**k. If you wanna get down with me just say it and let me beat the sh*t out of your filthy Zulu a$$!
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
joseph1832:
To you 99% of posters are ugly, I must ask, how did you come about this finding?
When I mean 99% it means virtually all posters on Nairaland are ugly to me because I haven't see one that is pretty, super hot or very attractive.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
all4naija:
Are you talking to me? I know my sh*t! Don't you tell me about any mutherf**king f**k. If you wanna get down with me just say it and let me beat the sh*t out of your filthy Zulu a$$!

Kikiki. See as I shiver in fear...not. If you want a "fight", then you're not going to get it. Not today at least. Catch me when I'm in a more hissy mood, today is just not that day though. Sorry kiss grin

Until then, give yourself a mighty slap on my behalf cool
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by joseph1832(m): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
all4naija:

When I mean 99% it means virtually all posters on Nairaland are ugly to me because I haven't see one that is pretty, super hot or very attractive.
I see. Yet you base your opinion on a forum where almost 89% of its users don't have profile picture?.

Well its your opinion, but just because
its your opinion doesn't make it right, or make it a generally accepted truth, remember, opinions are like butt holes, everybody has one.

I believe you've heard of the fallacy called ignoratio elenchi?
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
joseph1832:
I see. Yet you base your opinion on a forum where almost 89% of its users don't have profile picture?.

its your opinion doesn't make it right, or make it a generally accepted truth, remember, opinions are like butt holes, everybody has one.

You might as well talk to a brickwall than try to reason with that one. His head is stuck deeply up his rectum, hence everything he says is just craptastic. Except on very few things where he actually make some sense. Rare days are those.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
joseph1832:

Oh, please... I am entitled to my opinion. You are correct based on what you said in your post and I am also correct based on my experience. Let's agree to disagree.

There you are an a$$hole on your last statement!
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Kikiki. See as I shiver in fear...not. If you want a "fight", then you're not going to get it. Not today at least. Catch me when I'm in a more hissy mood, today is just not that day though. Sorry kiss grin

Until then, give yourself a mighty slap on my behalf cool
Smh... How dare you poke fun at my reputation and expect to be taken lightly? I am more of a civilized fellow with good records and you mustn't challenged me in any way on what I say or do here. Try to flow along on whatever I write or say about you, whether it is good or bad.

You are warned for the last time as a friend. I like my friends a lot but I don't enjoying seeing them disrespect me because I don't usually do that to them under good circumstances. I ask for you to apologize to me and get this over with.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
all4naija:

Smh... How dare you poke fun at my reputation and expect to be taken lightly? I am more of a civilized fellow with good records and you mustn't challenged me in any way on what I say or do here. Try to flow along on whatever I write or say about you, whether it is good or bad.

You are warned for the last time as a friend. I like my friends a lot but I don't enjoying seeing them disrespect me because I don't usually do that to them under good circumstances. I ask for you to apologize to me and get this over with.

Apologise to you for WHAT? It's not going to happen. Dream on! Oh so I should flow with your flow, right? But somehow you think you're entitled to police what I say. Laughable. Stay out of my way & I'll stay out of yours. Simple.

As for your little warning, here's my reply..

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Apologise to you for WHAT? It's not going to happen. Dream on! Oh so I should flow with your flow, right? But somehow you think you're entitled to police what I say. Laughable. Stay out of my way & I'll stay out of yours. Simple.

As for your little warning, here's my reply..
Do you know that people complain about your dispositions a lot? It is time you learn to act like a civilized lady for once. Now you prove how you're so cheap with such attitude. What's the big deal with apologizing when you are wrong? Please, f**k off, you are beginning to touch my nerves at this point in time. We can call our friendship a quit and I am completely okay with that. From this moment on get on your silly lane and I don't give a damn. You aren't pretty anyway!

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
@PunkyVeer

Okay. I just forgave you your wrong. There is nothing interesting quarreling over trivialities. Is that okay? We can still be friends and quote each other posts. I am a very civilized person so I have too take that bold civilized person step to end the squabbles.

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
all4naija:

Do you know that people complain about you dispositions a lot? It is time you learn to act like a civilized lady for once. Now you prove how you're so cheap with such attitude. What's the big deal with apologizing when you are wrong? Please, f**k off, you are beginning to touch my nerves at this point in time. We can call our friendship a quit and I am completely okay with that. From this moment on get on your silly lane and I don't give a damn. You aren't pretty anyway!

LMFAO. I'm pretty to those who matter & since you're not one of them...don't care!

Whether people hate my guts or not, I don't give a jack diddly squat. I registered alone here. SOLO. Win some/lose some, either way, I'm not having sleepless nights about it. I sleep with a smile on my face & my butt up in the air, telling the world to kiss my ass grin I'm no people pleaser. I say what I want & if someone doesn't like it, then up theirs too. I don't kiss ass.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
all4naija:
@PunkyVeer

Okay. I just forgave you your wrong. There is nothing interesting quarreling over trivialities. Is that okay? We can still be friends and quote each other posts. I am a very civilized person so I have too take that bold civilized person step to end the squabbles.

I know you lubs me grin Anyway, I don't hold grudges online. Kumbaya, brother man
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by joseph1832(m): 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
all4naija:

Oh, please... I am entitled to my opinion. You are correct based on what you said in your post and I am also correct based on my experience. Let's agree to disagree.

There you are an a$$hole on your last statement!
Like I said, opinion are like buttholes, so please wipe your butt with tissue paper. tongue
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by PunterTim(m): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. I'm pretty to those who matter & since you're not one of them...don't care!

Whether people hate my guts or not, I don't give a jack diddly squat. I registered alone here. SOLO. Win some/lose some, either way, I'm not having sleepless nights about it. I sleep with a smile on my face & my butt up in the air, telling the world to kiss my ass grin I'm no people pleaser. I say what I want & if someone doesn't like it, then up theirs too. I don't kiss ass.
Butt Up In The Air?Must Be A Nice Little Butt!
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by knowledge4(m): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2015
Is that a problem?
Go ahead and look for another who will appreciate your size
Is she the only babe in the world?
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Eleponblue(m): 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
montezz:

Boda elepon blue...lwkmd
Aunty olobo red!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.