Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,547 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. (45546 Views)

Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by omoharry(f): 9:48am On Oct 22, 2015
jmoore:
Start wearing high heels.
grin grin grin oga you nor good ooo...do you want him attacked on the street, dem go think sey him be GAY OOO....
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2015
5.1 is reeeeaaaaaalllllllllly short my friend, you should not blame her. Look for someone your height range and pursue, groom you character also and stop feeling sorry for urself......
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by iamdapsyj(m): 10:02am On Oct 22, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Be deceiving yourself with beans! You go just dey use farts dey kill people undecided

Funny you grin
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by viktor01(m): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2015
sorry about that.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by donem: 10:26am On Oct 22, 2015
go subscribe to grow taller for idiots.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by justplainpaul(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Even I make light of my own "situations" because life is too short (no pun intended). This is hardly a one way ticket to therapy, so spare me the lecture
yeye dey smell. another ill-mannered biitch

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Davijunson: 10:32am On Oct 22, 2015
ideyhere:

Are you rich? If yes then that your babe naa very good badt girl...she sharp gan grin
Me wey neva Finish sch sef..... I jes believe it's her Choice and what she likes. she's got acrophobia (fear of heights)... probably that's what plays a role in her Choice of Shorter guys.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Davijunson: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2015
ideyhere:

Are you rich? If yes then that your babe naa very good badt girl...she sharp gan grin
Nope....Me wey neva Finish sch sef..... I jes believe it's her Choice and what she likes. she's got acrophobia (fear of heights)... probably that's what plays a role in her Choice of Shorter guys.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by justplainpaul(m): 10:34am On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:

Finally i saw a reasonable post on my over 50 mentions, yea,it was a joke n can be classified as joke of the year grin

5 orijins for you sir
yeye dey smell. you be okpa, d one weh get vegetables inside, as in u be compound mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 22, 2015
justplainpaul:
yeye dey smell. another ill-mannered biitch

Yo mama.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2015
5.1'' tall. you have got to be kidding me, lmao!!!!
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by alaskido(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2015
Young man, I do not think you height is the problem. I think your pocket is the problem. If she tells you it is your height, she is lying. Money talks, bullshit walks.

Show her some US Dollars and the music will change from Reggae to Blues. grin

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by olayeencah(m): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2015
barthchuks:
Op nawao for you o, Oshiomole married Lara na, did this tells u something?
Yea it does.. Get rich
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by macminista(m): 11:27am On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:

Buh that was just a joke,even you could see #yimu i wrote there...gosh some nairalanders are so daft....must you all put the frustrations u face in Nigeria on my post....hian
the reverse is the case, smh mine was a joke too#thot
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by ucnwafor(m): 11:36am On Oct 22, 2015
op are you a learner, boost your ego and self esteem jor.....

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by xtreme9jagist: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2015
SHOCKING: VIDEO OF N@KED NAIJA FEMALE PASTOR FREAKINGLY PRAYING FOR A MALE CHURCH MEMBER TO GET A PEN!S Attention

FOLLOW THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO... http://www.xtreme9jagist.com/2015/10/shocking-video-of-nked-kenyan-female.html

#NAIRALAND

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
I'm almost a 6 footer. I'm so tall i wear only flat shoes..but i've never seen height deficiency as a reason not to fall in love..
Op, look at it from a bright angle. Don't lose heart. God will bring someone who will appreciate and cherish everything about you, even your height deficiency.
Cheers.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by stonecoldcafe: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
01emek:
Its was really unfair and disheartened for her to refuse my proposal because of my height.

Pls nairalander is height now a problem in relationship and for the records,am 5:1.

Don't worry. Make your money and they will chase you. Have you seen a picture of Oluch Orlandi and her husband? What of Julius Agu and his wife. Hissss. There dey nor begin dey hustle. If you hammer now, that girl will chew her own words.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Mavelshee(m): 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
01emek:
Its was really unfair and disheartened for her to refuse my proposal because of my height.

Pls nairalander is height now a problem in relationship and for the records,am 5:1.

Is she short??
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by justplainpaul(m): 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yo mama.
my mama dey school dey lecture while ur mama dey count ceiling for her brothell room. fuuuuuuuuu yeye still dey smell.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
justplainpaul:
my mama dey school dey lecture while ur mama dey count ceiling for her brothell room. fuuuuuuuuu yeye still dey smell.

Whoop!! Whoop!!

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by silversonuc(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Are u asking me to follow u or marry u
I can't understand grin
wuld u marry me? Nwanyioma
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by djgrafiti(m): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
01emek:

Did she tell u it was because of ur height or ur pocket which one?
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
grin

iamdapsyj:

Funny you grin
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
@punkyveer, a look at your profile gives one an idea of why you are misandrist.

I don't think your experience has not made you grow up like you want to believe. Life is good. Don't stress yourself so much. You can actually have a better interpretation of your experiences with the boys you caressed, so that you can have hope for a more splendid experience the brothers of those boys you caressed.

Zaijian!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
craziebone:
@punkyveer, a look at your profile gives one an idea of why you are misandrist.

I don't think your experience has not made you grow up like you want to believe. Life is good. Don't stress yourself so much. You can actually have a better interpretation of your experiences with the boys you caressed, so that you can have hope for a more splendid experience the brothers of those boys you caressed.

Zaijian!

LMFAO. Your diagnosis was concluded simply by looking at my profile? Well, you couldn't be more wrong, Dr Phil grin There's much love between myself & the boys.

True dem know me sweet & sexy grin
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Ejjis(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
GO MAKE MONEY AND GO BACK TO HER, SHE WILL NOT SEE THE SHORT IN YOU AGAIN BRO....
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by excellentwork: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
KOLZY:
I really don't know. Everyone has a choice.

My advice: stop sobbing, and move on. There's actually someone out there waiting for you to just say first 'HELLO' and Gbam.. Its happy ever after for you bro.

THANKS FOR SUCH ADVICE

Get Your Electric Lunch Box And Toothpaste Dispenser here, Visit Signature Below

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by croSStodds(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
flawlessT:
Short guys sha kiss,I love tall guys tho grin
regardless of the looks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.