Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. (45531 Views)

Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Omotayor123(f): 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
OP, you short pass M.I

3 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by sisisioge: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Haaaa, I sincerely apologize on her behalf. 5:1 is really not tall o. Was she around that height too? I ask this cos it will be unfair if a lazy has to stoop abi na slouch to kiss you grin

Don't mind me, show her your heart or wallet...she will be a goner!
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by darkskingoddess(f): 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
Everyone has a preference-- find a girl that is your height or shorter! You might have a better chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kingsley1000:
am sure u aint more than 4ft
Nah 3ft sad

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Kingsley1000(m): 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
elantraceey:
Dear Op, Even guys with "perfect " heights don't always get the girl they want so pick yourself and move on. As for the girls above me , some of them might end up getting married to someone shorter than you.
nairaland girls can form

majority of them castigating op have already sent pms

3 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:

Mr sir,thats my opinion...
Fyi,i am tall,i mean very tall tongue
. . . . welcome aboard then, Am a colossus.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
Most of these ladies yapping trash won't hesitate to date M.I Abaga angry!!!

OP, are you shorter than M.I Abaga

2 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by cupidhero(m): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
5'1"? That's like dating the little man on top of a wedding cake grin
#FSE grin cheesy
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nnemuka(f): 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
get a girl your height.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Rapsodee(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:
Sorry op go for someone who can date you,no be by force,i cant date a short guy too,even if he is dangote

#yimu
Chai...this is a total finishing,I can't marry or date short girls too. smiley

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Psittacus(m): 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:
Sorry op go for someone who can date you,no be by force,i cant date a short guy too,even if he is dangote

#yimu
ur signature tell it all. You are first century liar!

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Adesiji77: 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
cheesy
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Pidggin(f): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
5:1
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by flawlessT(f): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Short guys sha kiss,I love tall guys tho grin
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by demarc001: 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Eiya! Take heart!
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by 2dice(m): 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Wicked

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Icecream4U(m): 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ete mbom
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by 2dice(m): 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
darkskingoddess:
Everyone has a preference-- find a girl that is your height or shorter! You might have a better chance.
shorter?
There children will be Dwarf na

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by ifihearam: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:

#yimu

SHUT UP

4 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
She refused you not because you're short,but because you're not rich enough.

7 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by demarc001: 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:

#yimu

Aki (Chinedu Ikedieze) wife once said so in my dream.

Mtcheeeeew!!!

4 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by 2dice(m): 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
Pidggin:
5:1
u wanna give him a trial? tongue
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by abimic(m): 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:

#yimu
Sarcasm, I'm 5000000000% sure u don't mean that, even if a cripple comes calling and he's fucking rich like Dangote, u will beg him to marry u. Who ever thought aki would marry such a gorgeous woman whose beauty transcends coast? So just chill for one corner joor.

4 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by allanphash7(m): 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
O de lo kan igi mo ese or you try this

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by BKings: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
Bros 5.1 no dey ok, just add something to itgrin Just kidding. So what do u wanna do now, commit suicide? That girl is too young 4u, look for more matured girls... I know that type

4 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Bonuwa: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:

#yimu
liar

3 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by menix(m): 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
01emek:
Its was really unfair and disheartened for her to refuse my proposal because of my height.

Pls nairalander is height now a problem in relationship and for the records,am 5:1.

Baba, she has not erred ooo..
U wan make shortness dey her Lineage..

Have someone that luvs me frm earth to the moon, had to quit gyming just to see if I can match up buh broz I run...
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by starwar(m): 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
u see this
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by BKings: 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
Omotayor123:
OP, you short pass M.I
MI is a giant....have u considered my friend, Aki

2 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Pidggin(f): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
2dice:
u wanna give him a trial? tongue

I am 5:9 no chance tongue

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:

Mr sir,thats my opinion...

Fyi,i am tall,i mean very tall tongue

Yeah rite

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS / Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.