Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. (45537 Views)

Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:
Sorry op go for someone who can date you,no be by force,i cant date a short guy too,even if he is dangote

#yimu

Modified....

To all the m_rons who decided to close their eyes on the sarcasm of this post but open.their dirty eyes and still misunderstand dis post....more orijin to your stomachs o....and to the ones who wants to die on my post,please feel free....grin

O1emek...am sorry if u also misconstruted my post,buh am sure u saw the.#yimu part,incase u dnt understand #yimu means its a lie,or a joke....i was implying that wat i typed is a joke,....mr man u did not create yourself and you dnt need to be rich to.get a reasonable girl to marry,just be happy and confident in.yourself...shallom

bless you. I wish all Nigerian girls reason like you. bless you
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:
5'1"? That's like dating the little man on top of a wedding cake grin
You're so inherently wicked. Your wickedness needs to be regulated by the mods. cheesy
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Lincolnburrows(m): 6:52am On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:

Buh it was meant to be a joke,even you could see the #yimu part ...hian shocked

My dear you are entitled to your opinion. I've seen guys say things like that all the time. So whether a joke or not, it's your choice.

But being awake to respond to posts at 3am...you need to get a job asap grin cheesy >: grin

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by ideyhere(f): 6:59am On Oct 22, 2015
Davijunson:
OP there are still girls out there who would love you like that...
Ma GF is an example... she has always admired short guys and has this preference for short guys over tall ones. I was surprised when she told me that the first time she saw me, it was ma height she admired most. she was like "ma perfect kind of height" and there I was thinking ma height was a disadvantage..(i'm 5'4)
so, don't muss over the rejection... i'm sure there are a lot of gals out there who have acrophobia and would prefer dating shorter guys.

Are you rich? If yes then that your babe naa very good badt girl...she sharp gan grin
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by SonOfTheLion(m): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:
Sorry op go for someone who can date you,no be by force,i cant date a short guy too,even if he is dangote

#yimu

Modified....

To all the m_rons who decided to close their eyes on the sarcasm of this post but open.their dirty eyes and still misunderstand dis post....more orijin to your stomachs o....and to the ones who wants to die on my post,please feel free....grin

O1emek...am sorry if u also misconstruted my post,buh am sure u saw the.#yimu part,incase u dnt understand #yimu means its a lie,or a joke....i was implying that wat i typed is a joke,....mr man u did not create yourself and you dnt need to be rich to.get a reasonable girl to marry,just be happy and confident in.yourself...shallom
You are such a naughty girl, but yet you made alot of sense grin
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nelkoko: 7:00am On Oct 22, 2015
Am a proud short black boi from d city call J...

2 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 22, 2015
RickRichards:

You're so inherently wicked. Your wickedness needs to be regulated by the mods. cheesy

No sad
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by bayulll01(m): 7:07am On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:
Sorry op go #yimu
joke....i was implying that wat i typed is a joke,....mr man u did not create yourself and you dnt need to be rich to.get a reasonable girl to marry,just be happy and confident in.yourself...shallom

Badt girl,don't mind him,let him continue to whine,better shadow unto the next girl around
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by 49cents(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:

#yimu

Modified....

You nailed it withose two words

Being Happy
Being Confident in oneself

Two things most youngmen lack
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Kingsley1000(m): 7:20am On Oct 22, 2015
ideyhere:

Are you rich? If yes then that your babe naa very good badt girl...she sharp gan grin
lol
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Tmaritas76(m): 7:22am On Oct 22, 2015
01emek:
Its was really unfair and disheartened for her to refuse my proposal because of my height.

Pls nairalander is height now a problem in relationship and for the records,am 5:1.
but why you come short nah,are you an APC man? Your name please let's know where your problem comes from.op are you a yel....ba
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Pidggin(f): 7:23am On Oct 22, 2015
thor=Alexander001 post=39224014]5"9? hmm[/quote]

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:24am On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
5.1 bawo shocked shocked u b shorty ooo grin at least 5.6 still better.
Mrs creator go create ur size ok grin

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:27am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:
5'1"? That's like dating the little man on top of a wedding cake grin
Naa d down south bigness matter grin
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Skmoda360(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2015
01emek:
Its was really unfair and disheartened for her to refuse my proposal because of my height.

Pls nairalander is height now a problem in relationship and for the records,am 5:1.
you short man....5. kini sorry to say sha
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 22, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Naa d down south bigness matter grin

YEAH! He's 5'1, so 3ft of that better be D grin

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:

#yimu

Modified....

Ur pussy must be made of platinum, gold & ruby 2 reject dangote. Oshi oda grin

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:32am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

YEAH! He's 5'1, so 3ft of that better be D grin
Hmmm u must be a down south banana lover grin
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Dubemkelly(m): 7:34am On Oct 22, 2015
You could be short by height but your blookus and bank account aint short, put that ring on the lady who understands and has unconditional love for u.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 22, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Hmmm u must be a down south banana lover grin

No.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 22, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Mrs creator go create ur size ok grin
cheesy seriously my guy is tall grin i dont like shorty cos me self no get height but no b say i short.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 22, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Na him create himself? Which of you can add an inch to his/her height? undecided undecided

Tell to be eating beans grin i am sure his height increase.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by iamdapsyj(m): 7:43am On Oct 22, 2015
KOLZY:
Ladies haba!!! Easy with it already. He is short not stupid.

About the dangote thing. If he has money una go still follow am, so enough with the trash talk

Beside I've since ladies who marry, grand-dad, deaf, blind, black as hell, all sort of creeppy men, all in the name of love.

I wonder when that kind love begin dey happen, with all this girls who like shine shine things.

Aunt lara marry or next efcc boss (edo state gov) for love ko?

I concur........a female friend invited me to Day star charol in 2012 and I saw a couple (blind husband and a pretty wife) that I can't but wonder what went through the ladies mind before she eventually made her decision. They have a beautiful child and looked really happy. The wife in question was pretty and tall, the husband on the other hand is not as tall and fine as the wife. So the OP should move on, the right person will come along. He should thank his stars that the lady didn't take her for ride.

2 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by youngfocus(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2015
;DNeva d less height is ntin I wonder hw sum lady reason.bt 4 u bro it call 4 testimony 4 her even tellin u d truth dan 2 b use u as MMM meanin(money make machine)put her aside and move on wit life,life is 2 short 2 sobber ;DNeva d less height is ntin I wonder hw sum lady reason.bt 4 u bro it call 4 testimony 4 her even tellin u d truth dan 2 b use u as MMM meanin(money make machine)put her aside and move on wit life,life is 2 short 2 sobber (H)
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by misspicy(f): 7:46am On Oct 22, 2015
Lincolnburrows:

My dear you are entitled to your opinion. I've seen guys say things like that all the time. So whether a joke or not, it's your choice.

But being awake to respond to posts at 3am...you need to get a job asap grin cheesy >: grin
Excuse me sir,even if i need a job,it will not be security or gatewoman job...who works at 3am
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by hotspec(m): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2015
01emek:

It happened to me years back. Im now happily married with my wife now with a son: while dt lady is still lokking for Mr. Tall to marry.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by 2dice(m): 7:48am On Oct 22, 2015
MissGdope:

It's not a realistic scenario anyways so it's completely irrelevant. I just can't be with guys shorter than me.
uhn..if u say so
Morning friend grin

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by IceDude(m): 7:51am On Oct 22, 2015
I know why Misspicy said she cant date a short guy. Maybe she is scared her children will be like Aki and Pawpaw cos she is also short.........No wonder u dey wear "akpola" shoe cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by tomiceburg: 7:53am On Oct 22, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]bro s!!! I laff when I was going thru dis shitt !! , I sense a lot of negativities going on in your mind . i ve also felt this way too, not once but many time ,, I realize my mistake , my mistake is not about d shortness but those things I failed to do which is your innermost abilities to regulate or control your outcome .( things which is outside ) if I.M thinks he is short then he will neverget high on stage .. bro spend your precious Time to do attractive things to magnet attractiveness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.