Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. (45532 Views)

Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:
Sorry op go for someone who can date you,no be by force,i cant date a short guy too,even if he is dangote

#yimu

Modified....

To all the m_rons who decided to close their eyes on the sarcasm of this post but open.their dirty eyes and still misunderstand dis post....more orijin to your stomachs o....and to the ones who wants to die on my post,please feel free....grin

O1emek...am sorry if u also misconstruted my post,buh am sure u saw the.#yimu part,incase u dnt understand #yimu means its a lie,or a joke....i was implying that wat i typed is a joke,....mr man u did not create yourself and you dnt need to be rich to.get a reasonable girl to marry,just be happy and confident in.yourself...shallom

am seeing age advantage on ur side.. i bet u before the next few years your prayers will change to "God please give me that man i will call my husband even if he is not rich"
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by tonygee88(m): 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
barthchuks:
Op nawao for you o, Oshiomole married Lara na, did this tells u something?
Who no go marry oshiomole? Hin own case na diffrnt case.... No be person marry aki & paw paw.... My advice for him is to get money first.... After he is done acquiring all the money in the whole banks of Nigeria the tallest woman in the world go marry am..... Work Hard!! Pray Hard!!
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Troynewyork(f): 4:48am On Oct 24, 2019
I am married to a nigerian little short cute thing������

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS / Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.