Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch (41872 Views)

Deji Bans ‘eze Ndi Igbo’ Title In Akure, Demands Apology / Deji Bans ‘eze Ndi Igbo’ Title In Akure, Demands Apology / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by lastpage: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2015
bodeloja:
Deji Who?

As long as Nigeria continues Eze Ndiigbo in Ondo continues.

The constitution provides for that. We are not in an absolute monarch.

Monarchs have no constitutional powers.

The Eze is in his house. Go and uninstall him, no be for mouth. I dnot know wen u people will ever be civilised.

In fact dont want u people to be civilised, remain as u are now forever.

Eze Ndiigbo in Akure is still there. The igbos in Akure know their head.

Dirty Fools! Anuofia

[size=18pt]That "their head" must be a COWARD... if he cannot go and open the SHOP for them! [/size]tongue tongue tongue

WHO IS BOSS now? undecided undecided

flat-headed, brainless, Nyamirin Ingrates!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by saintandsinnerz: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2015
aylagos:
u are very stupid and senseless, why is your tribe like to disrespect others, don't worry we will help u all to return to ur village for ur biafrud
Why is your own tribe always paranoid about the Igbos? If not for the bitter hatred and jealousy you people and your Obas have for the Igbos, this rubbish would not have happened. You lot have deep-seated jealousy and hatred for anything Igbo, hence your Obas can make careless statements ranging from threatening to throw the Igbos into the Lagoon to asking the youth to frog an elderly man simply because of hatred and paranoia! In Onitsha Anambra state, the leader of the Hausa community is a very powerful man; he wields a lot of influence to the extent he has shops in the highly competitive Onitsha main market! The Obi of Onitsha doesn't disturbs him because he is the leader of the Hausa community, because perhaps he understands that a group of people should have a leader who superintend over their affairs and well being. My advise to you is that just try and free your self from Igbophobia and you will start seeing things from a clearer and objective perspective. It is only an idle and cowardly Oba will delve into this kind of matter. You people should stop being Igbophobia and paranoia of anything Igbo and you will see your lives being better for it. All i can see is bitterness and hatred!

6 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by tete7000(m): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2015
proxillin:

[size=15pt]Obas have constitutional power to rule over monarchical entities e.g. Eze-ndigbo, Serikin-Sabo, Bale e.t.c

Maybe you need to do a little reading. I read comments here where people saying rubbish about constitution.

Obas/Emirs have constitutional powers...infact they head customary courts. Customary court is part of Nigerian Judiciary system.[/size]

Sorry if I may ask between oba and the governor, who have superior power?' I need to be educated.

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by HIPROFILE(m): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2015
Mega005:
Gud! what nonsense? I aint * tribal bigot but I don't like when some people behave senselessly in another man's land and protect ther own jealously..
What is d nid for eze indi-whatever in a yoruba land?? Its so absurb and unnecesary..

I don't mind them having a chairman or president representing to protect the interest of igbos leaving and working in another mans land.
Its high time d true igbo leaders call their men to order in strong words..

Young man know This about the igbos: they've got a way of packaging anything to look more admiring and presentable.. If you like force them to name Their leader a 'MONITOR' they. Will still package it in a way that you will still have problem with it. U got to learn to accept and respect the igbos for ur own good.have u ever tried to reason why the igbos are more progressive in all ramification even after the civil war which suppose to be a set back to them surprisingly as it stands now u can't compare the eastern part of this country to anywhere in the North or even your so called yoruba land of which the igbos are still the ones. Enforcing development infrastructurally,economically...name it!
The summary of this story here is: the Eze ndi igbo in akure dressed in a more flambouyant and intimidating rigalia and the poor Oba felt so inferior and fear that someday the Eze igbo may become more recognised and popular than him who is the bonafide king of the land.

It is called inferiority complex or rather you call it IGBOPHOBIA its actually a disease and most yoruba people suffer from this. The good news is,only the igbos got the medicine!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by focus7: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2015
jaxxy:

Bt I heard the Deji of akure collected good money 4rm them to bring about d Eze indingbo title in akure so all is somewhat a hypocrisy to an extent.
is true they say ignorance is a disease. Is it the Deji that is install just of recent that has collected huge amount from them to install eze indigbo? Take the Deji to court then to reclaim the money back for them.

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by Alexander001(m): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2015
kingzizzy:

I may not be based in Akure, but as far as I'm concerned as an Igbo man, the constitution is greater than the Deji. The constitution grants me the right to treat Akure as if it was Enugu. In other words, I can elect an 'Eze' and conduct any cultural event I want. The Deji is only a Monarch in his palace. Outside his Palace, he is just another Nigerian. I'm not bound by any law to respect him. So I encourage my fellow Igbos to forget about that Yoruba king and enjoy the freedom accorded to them by the constitution to conduct the traditional affairs anywhere in Nigeria
without contradicting theirs.
Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2015
HungerBAD:
The Deji of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Aladelusi, has banned the title of ‘Eze Ndi Igbo’ in Akureland and ordered it to be reviewed and replaced with a non-controversial honorary title.

This is one of the conditions given by the monarch to end the crisis between him and the leader of the Igbo community in the town, Mr. Gregory Iloehike. The monarch said the condition must be met before Igbo traders in the area would be allowed to continue operating their businesses in the community.

The traditional ruler dethroned the Igbo leader last week and stopped his men from opening their shops following an alleged rude behaviour against the traditional ruler at his palace by the Igbo leader during a meeting with Oba Aladelusi.

Some other conditions included that the dethroned Eze must apologise for his behaviour, said to be unruly in at least three national dailies as well as go to broadcast stations to also tender an unreserved apology. He was also ordered to write a letter of apology to the monarch and the Deji-in-Council.

Oba Adelusi also directed that the Igbo leader should stop wearing any form of crown and must comply with all the directives of the palace.

To this end, the state Governor, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko, met with the two leaders separately on Tuesday evening at the Governor’s Office, Alagbaka, Akure, and reportedly pleaded with the Akure traditional ruler to forgive the embattled Igbo leader.

At the meeting, it was gathered that the governor maintained that the Igbo leader could not go against the tradition and custom of the land, as there was no basis or constitutional back up for such attitude.

The governor, however, thanked the youths of the town, praising them for their maturity and peaceful disposition towards the matter.

The traditional ruler maintained that a truce can then be brokered once the conditions were met.

As a result of the crisis, all shops occupied by Igbo people at the Moferere Market, Akure, remained closed as of the time of filing this report on Wednesday.

http://www.punchng.com/news/akure-monarch-bans-eze-ndi-igbo-title/

He can ban by mouth......Let him go n prevent igbos from having Eze ndigbo lets see.
Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by sniper1305(m): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2015
Go say that to d dethroned eze-ndigbo,
kingzizzy:
This is absolute nonsense. The Deji of Akure has no right to dictate to Igbos how to conduct their cultural affairs. What business of his is it? He may have the right to decide who can wear a crown in his palace but he has no right to dethrone anybody. Does he he think he is dealing with his fellow Yorubas here? This is laughable
Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by PHIPEX(m): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2015
lastpage:

You dont seem to know the difference between being "Threatened" ... and being "Insulted"?

For one nomadic Nnyamirin to crown himself King, where there is a sitting "authentic" King .. and then to proceed to usurp the role of that authentic King by replacing subjects selected by such King (Babaloja of Akure market), is the height of treachery.

If not for civilisation, that Eze Ndigbo would have been BEHEADED straight-away!
he should count himself lucky.... and yes, he needs to be properly HUMILIATED...Properly, l repeat
angry angry

Lastpage!
The title of "Eze Indigbo" in diaspora is a mere ceremonial nomenclature. They have no power asides the mere authority the leader or chairman of any association has. Even at that they can't give an order. If they withdraw the "Eze" title and call him "Igwe" what difference has it made? It's completely uncalled for, for the Deji of Akure to feel threatened or insulted whatever word you choose to use. It's like a certain Herod feeling threatened because King Jesus was born.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by lastpage: 8:36am On Oct 22, 2015
Goke7:
Am sorry the ibos actually are the ones bringing all these upon themselves, despite all the warnings and education from even their own people, they still find it difficult live within their own boundaries in different places in Nigeria.

The happenings in Akure has become a precedence which may be replicated in other parts of yoruba land and I hope the ibos will get wiser this time around.

True but the sad part is that 99% of them are just INCAPABLE OF LEARNING! undecided

One day, Nairaland will ban them and ask them to apologise on FAUX News.... just dey watch! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 22, 2015
HungerBAD:
The Deji of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Aladelusi, has banned the title of ‘Eze Ndi Igbo’ in Akureland and ordered it to be reviewed and replaced with a non-controversial honorary title.

This is one of the conditions given by the monarch to end the crisis between him and the leader of the Igbo community in the town, Mr. Gregory Iloehike. The monarch said the condition must be met before Igbo traders in the area would be allowed to continue operating their businesses in the community.

The traditional ruler dethroned the Igbo leader last week and stopped his men from opening their shops following an alleged rude behaviour against the traditional ruler at his palace by the Igbo leader during a meeting with Oba Aladelusi.

Some other conditions included that the dethroned Eze must apologise for his behaviour, said to be unruly in at least three national dailies as well as go to broadcast stations to also tender an unreserved apology. He was also ordered to write a letter of apology to the monarch and the Deji-in-Council.

Oba Adelusi also directed that the Igbo leader should stop wearing any form of crown and must comply with all the directives of the palace.

To this end, the state Governor, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko, met with the two leaders separately on Tuesday evening at the Governor’s Office, Alagbaka, Akure, and reportedly pleaded with the Akure traditional ruler to forgive the embattled Igbo leader.

At the meeting, it was gathered that the governor maintained that the Igbo leader could not go against the tradition and custom of the land, as there was no basis or constitutional back up for such attitude.

The governor, however, thanked the youths of the town, praising them for their maturity and peaceful disposition towards the matter.

The traditional ruler maintained that a truce can then be brokered once the conditions were met.

As a result of the crisis, all shops occupied by Igbo people at the Moferere Market, Akure, remained closed as of the time of filing this report on Wednesday.

http://www.punchng.com/news/akure-monarch-bans-eze-ndi-igbo-title/

Look at these Yoruba bloody liars, igbos locked their shops, no useless oba locked it or prevented dem from doing business.
Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by proxillin(m): 8:38am On Oct 22, 2015
[size=14pt]It is allowed for any group of tribes in a foreign land to have their rulers. E.g Fulanis/Huasas have Seriki in their Neighborhood in Lagos and other Yoruba lands. Eze-ndigbo is allowed. But its also in Yoruba tradition and custom, only Oba can have crown. Our tradition/customs supersede any constitution. Eze can be whatever he wants, he must not wear crown...else, he can forget about the post.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by mkoabiola: 8:38am On Oct 22, 2015
Igbos,alwys claiming no man's land even in d western part of nigeria.lol
Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2015
texazzpete:

That explains the Civil War, I suppose.

/s

That's sarcastic! i suppose. How many wars have they won in their history? it's all about defeats

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by saintandsinnerz: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

What is this one saying?

When you are told to go to school, you said no that you are interested in trading. Now see what it has caused.

It is APOLOGY and not APOPLOGY.
I think it is you that need to go school because anybody with common sense and edcuation will know that was a typo!
Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by marv1: 8:41am On Oct 22, 2015
kingzizzy:

Let me tell you something. There is no such thing as Yorubaland. You cannot have 'Yorubaland' and have 'one Nigeria' at the same time. Both do not go hand in hand. It is like trying two hands inside your mouth. It will never fit. As an Igbo man, the constitution grants me equal rights as the Deji of Akure. The constitution grants me the same rights as any Yoruba man, anywhere in Yorubaland. The constitution does not mandate me to respect Yoruba tradition. If the Deji actually ordered the flogging of the Eze Ndigbo of Akure, the Deji may end up facing assault charges.
what rights and what constitution are u talking about? Is it the one given to us by the white men in 1960 or the one amended in 1999? But the Deji is talking about rules and tradition that have been in existence in the community b4 the consitition.

2 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by Sheggy13(m): 8:41am On Oct 22, 2015
bodeloja:
It is only dirty yorubas that have to invite a person as a guest only to attack them.

Something that the entire world refer to as cowardice. But i suppose it is yoruba culture to be cowards.

Can America invite a guest and kill, jail or harm them? No! It is undiplomatic, uncivilised and a war crime. This is the strongest nation on the planet, that am talking about. Likewise the poorest nations observe the same standard. Yorubas are the only exception to this in the world.
Are u implying that Yorubas took buses to Onitsha, Aba, Enugu etc and started pleading with Igbos to come and live in their lands or what? When a guest tells his host to his face that without him,his host cannot survive and openly disregard the traditional institution of the host,that moment he stops being a guest and will be treated as an adversary. Ever since the shops have been closed, have Akure residents not been surviving? Talk to your brothers to behave themselves and not mistake the civility and hospitality of the Yorubas for stupidity.. How many Yorubas depend on making a living in the SE as against the millions of Igbos and more still trooping in,in the SW? You guys should be grateful instead.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by lastpage: 8:41am On Oct 22, 2015
Arabs999:

...I think U have just finished smoking the useless Akure weeds.

... People are calling Buhari a dictator in this democratic government; then, how can you classify the actions of this tribalised Akure weeds smoker that calls himself The Deji of Akure?

.....This fact is now very clear: The Deji is now smoking Igbo weeds instead of restricting himself to only Akure weeds

...The result? Anarchy is around the corner.
...[size=18pt]Igbo kidnappers[/size], over to u...Kidnap everyone kidnapable in that community including the Deji himself, and the Ransome should be above 100 billion naira payable within three days or else....

....Meanwhile, the OP below me is an Akure weeds smoker..I saw him with one wrap not quite long..

Ofcourse, that is what you people are noted for.

Go ahead and kidnap, 1967 beckoning on you once again.

Lastpage!
Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by Alexander001(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2015
nightmile:

Go to the cursed east to do what? When the owners are running away from home. Your land is barren .
my bad. thought I was discussing with normal Nigerian nt a bigot. cheers
Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by Molake94(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2015
kingzizzy:
This is absolute nonsense. The Deji of Akure has no right to dictate to Igbos how to conduct their cultural affairs. What business of his is it? He may have the right to decide who can wear a crown in his palace but he has no right to dethrone anybody. Does he he think he is dealing with his fellow Yorubas here? This is laughable

Can I ask a Question.....Can any position be given to a Yoruba Man in any Igbo state...
Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by Osakah24(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2015
Mega005:
Gud! what nonsense? I aint * tribal bigot but I don't like when some people behave senselessly in another man's land and protect ther own jealously..
What is d nid for eze indi-whatever in a yoruba land?? Its so absurb and unnecesary..

I don't mind them having a chairman or president representing to protect the interest of igbos leaving and working in another mans land.
Its high time d true igbo leaders call their men to order in strong words..
When you translate chairman or President in Igbo language you all still get Eze.
Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by Jaideyone(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2015
kingzizzy:

I may not be based in Akure, but as far as I'm concerned as an Igbo man, the constitution is greater than the Deji. The constitution grants me the right to treat Akure as if it was Enugu. In other words, I can elect an 'Eze' and conduct any cultural event I want. The Deji is only a Monarch in his palace. Outside his Palace, he is just another Nigerian. I'm not bound by any law to respect him. So I encourage my fellow Igbos to forget about that Yoruba king and enjoy the freedom accorded to them by the constitution to conduct the traditional affairs anywhere in Nigeria
see foolish talk. show me one oba or baale in Ibo land after you do that show me one market head that is Yoruba in IBO land. ewu IBO. don't do unto others what you don't want them to do to you

2 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by arewafederation: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2015
jaxxy:

Bt I heard the Deji of akure collected good money 4rm them to bring about d Eze indingbo title in akure so all is somewhat a hypocrisy to an extent.

Sounds like speculations to me.

Whether true or not, the ibos should be grateful to the Oba for not giving Ibos a repatriation notice. grin

2 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by vikstandon(m): 8:43am On Oct 22, 2015
Envious Yorubas....You can't rewrite ur chronicles of ur envious acts...
This is another Scenario of Igbos been drowned in Lagoon
God will soon deliver this blessed Nation called Biafra

IGBO KWENU
Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by lastpage: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2015
Astonvanquish:
am Yoruba Nnyamirin the Oba has no right to lock people's shops no matter where they are from,am not a subject of any king, I hate monarchy this is a republican society no man has the divine right to stop others from doing their work,to be honest our so called traditional rulers has done more harm than good to our society at large.

Corrected!

Foolish Flatheaded Goat!
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by nightmile: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2015
bodeloja:
Deji Who?

As long as Nigeria continues Eze Ndiigbo in Ondo continues.

The constitution provides for that. We are not in an absolute monarch.

Monarchs have no constitutional powers.

The Eze is in his house. Go and uninstall him, no be for mouth. I dnot know wen u people will ever be civilised.

In fact dont want u people to be civilised, remain as u are now forever.

Eze Ndiigbo in Akure is still there. The igbos in Akure know their head.

Dirty Fools! Anuofia

Igbos are bunch of half baked baboons . Let me lecture your Igbo that culture and tradition of any society are considered in the formulation of their laws.

5 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by freeman11(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2015
No TRUE Igbo king will bow to imbeciles (ndi Ofenmanu). except he was not really coronated, ever heard that "Ibo amayi Eze"?

Any attempt to harm any Igbo blood in Akure, we will reciprocate ten times here in the East. It's a promise. One Nigeria my foot.

Rubbish
Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by sinkhole: 8:44am On Oct 22, 2015
tete7000:

Sorry if I may ask between oba and the governor, who have superior power?' I need to be educated.
did you not read that Ondo governor called the two and pleaded with the Deji? He actually approved the Deji's conditions and invariably asked the so-called eze to fullfil them!

3 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by mavinc4u(f): 8:45am On Oct 22, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

What is this one saying?

When you are told to go to school, you said no that you are interested in trading. Now see what it has caused.

It is APOLOGY and not APOPLOGY.

And you that went to school, what have you achieved? Nothing but a complete nuisance to the society

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by emmahoney(m): 8:46am On Oct 22, 2015
Let's forgive their ignorance. Igbos, learn to conduct yourselves, nobody hates you, we only hate your arrogance and unreasonable altitude. Turn over a new leaf and it shall be well with you...Case closed!!

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by Ephemmm: 8:46am On Oct 22, 2015
bodeloja:
[s]The bastard is on a very long thing. No constitutional powers, no constitutional recognition.

This is one Nigeria Bi.tch! Go screw your daughter or like the other thug that occupied the title, beat your wife to death.

Yoruba and Ignorance are synonymous. From Lagoon Oba to Market Deji.
[/s]

Hey, son-of-wanderer! Stop being a coward, if you don't open the shop this morning, na Amadiora go fire you.

4 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by ozodigboo(m): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2015
highmood:
I think its high time the igbos review those traditional title especially Eze ndi igbo away from the southeast region and its environs. Many igbos who have not traveled home for long, who may not have really understood fully the traditions of igbos. Who may have been banned from their home town in igbo land for one wicked act or the other or who may, for thier selfish and political interests parade themselves as eze ndi igbo should be disallowed though politely. As an igbo man, I haven't heard of Oba of the Yorubas in Onitsha or Emir of the Hausas in Owerri. So why only the Igbos. We should hold our tradition to high esteem. Eze ndi igbos should be limited to the southeast regions. Moreover most towns from the igbo land have their Ezes in thier hometowns and thier union committee representing them in any part of the country they are. Igbos also have their mother union that could also represent them better so this eze ndi igbo in other part of the country is needless.
You talk rubb**sh. Pls keep quiet if u have nothing to say.
Possibly u left igboland in 1975 and haven't been back since then.
The Sarkin Hausawa is the king or head of all hausa in southern states....The one at Onitsha lives at Bida Street, and have their meetings at Sokoto road where you have many tailor shops .
There are other sarkin hausawa in aba, nnewi, owerri and in the garki area of enugu.

I'm not quite sure where the heads of the yorubas live here ....but they have a HeAd....or Baale or whatever. so i won't guess.
Don't make general statements about what u aren't sure about.

If u tell me that the yorubas and hausas in igboland aren't allowed to have any posts.....i agree. Its something we should look at.
Buh don't tell me they don't have leaders here....they do, and they wear their regalia. But we don't bother about what they wear because it doesnt resemble ours.....we just look and pass.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander / INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) / It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.