Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch (41852 Views)

Deji Bans ‘eze Ndi Igbo’ Title In Akure, Demands Apology / Deji Bans ‘eze Ndi Igbo’ Title In Akure, Demands Apology / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by jonitoz: 8:48am On Oct 22, 2015
this one is pure Jealousy... He should mind his own title and leave others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by saintandsinnerz: 8:50am On Oct 22, 2015
Drsmiles:
Correct!!!!!!
Igbos are very intolerable
They may be geniuses but that lack of character is the crux of their problems, and the reason for their predicaments
With this your bald head you are still talking like a toddler. Internet warrior, when you see an average Igbo offline you will be shivering to even engage in conversation with him not to talk of telling him he is intolerable! Wonder if you have ever told those your Igbo friends in real life that they are intolerable?

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by boxer022(m): 8:51am On Oct 22, 2015
Personally since the Monarch of the state has dethroned the eze ndi igbo and has also stopped the traders from opening their shop I believe the best thing to do is leave the state and move to another state wheruthey will be more accepted. That is my own opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by martineverest(m): 8:52am On Oct 22, 2015
Mulattoclaro
Spanishkid...

Ur food is ready.. Ur views are needed
Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by M4gunners: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2015
aylagos:
u are very stupid and senseless, why is your tribe like to disrespect others, don't worry we will help u all to return to ur village for ur biafrud
You are very stupid for this your comment here. Did you know what your browser's are doing in Agbor and Port Harcourt?You people should be ashamed of your tribal behaviour . Always the first to insult Igbos. Am sick and tired of holding back because of some of my good Yoruba Friends, but you mudafokers here keep insulting us . They are Yoruba title holder's in UK, USA Canada and Europe they are not treated the way you people treat the Igbos.
Fu.k you again and again, fu.k which ever that will come here to ban me without seeing reasons . enough of this Yoruba nonsense.
Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by MrEverest(m): 8:53am On Oct 22, 2015
kingzizzy:
This is absolute nonsense. The Deji of Akure has no right to dictate to Igbos how to conduct their cultural affairs. What business of his is it? He may have the right to decide who can wear a crown in his palace but he has no right to dethrone anybody. Does he he think he is dealing with his fellow Yorubas here? This is laughable
This is ridiculous, laughable & crazy. What nonsense did I just read? This zoo of a country is supposed to have freedom of expression, freedom of speech, association, religion & cultural identity as well as to live anywhere within its borders! I cant believe this sh!t is happening!! The Igbos in that place must never do any of those nonsense that !d!ot requested of them. They should either forcefully open their business or leave that place!!
Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2015
vikstandon:
Envious Yorubas....You can't rewrite ur chronicles of ur envious acts...
This is another Scenario of Igbos been drowned in Lagoon
God will soon deliver this blessed Nation called Biafra

IGBO KWENU

What is 'BLESSED' about Biafra, a nation of fraudsters and vices. The right word is 'CURSED'

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by Godsate: 8:54am On Oct 22, 2015
Good
Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by lastpage: 8:54am On Oct 22, 2015
Alexander001:
if you're prosperous in igboland, irrespective of your tribe or state the igbo's around you would start calling you the number one representative of that tribe in which ever state. igbo's don't feel insecure about anything. have you seen any igbo traditional ruler running to the media to give conditions for any tribe to live with them. I hardly comment on any tribal page bt insecurity and inferiority[b] complex is the worst tormentor of man. why picking up a fight at the first place?[/b] did the so called ezendigbo in akure challenge ur authority? it's ezendigbo in akure nt Ezeakure 1in Nigeria.

Yes, he did....

And stop acting "dumb" like you dont know.

How do you explain someone who crowned himself a "King", and then goes to depose the annointed (Babaloja of Oja Oba!) deputy of the authentic King, .....installing hi sown choice?

Is that not a "CHALLENGE" to the Deji of Akure?

Do you know the meaning of "Oja Oba"? (The Kings Market)

Why cant you people tell yourself the truth? What is wrong, is wrong!

You dont provoke someone with authority, especially if he is your host, and expect no repercussions.

These Ibos are taking their imbecility too far

lastpage!

7 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by lekan29ice(m): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

What is this one saying?

When you are told to go to school, you said no that you are interested in trading. Now see what it has caused.

It is APOLOGY and not APOPLOGY.
I'm telling you... That's their problem
Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by jaxxy(m): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2015
ibedun:
Good move, just the beginning.

This rule is required across Yoruba land.

Bt I heard the Deji of akure collected good money 4rm them to bring about d Eze indingbo title in akure so all is somewhat a hypocrisy to an extent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by PointB: 8:56am On Oct 22, 2015
So if I create I create an Association as recognised by the constitution, and part of the rules state that the leader of the Association will be called "Eze " and he may choose to wear a royal garb and crown as part of the apparatus of his office, you mean that's against the law? Even when he's not demanding recognition or acknowlegment from anyone not associated with his association?

I think the Eze-Ndi Igbo in Akure should disregard the Dejo's thoughtless speech. Freedom of association is not his to revoke. He has no such powers!!
Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by Optionalx: 8:56am On Oct 22, 2015
The Oba has no such powers. So the guy can call his bluff and Norrin will happen.

Bw
Ezeigbo outside igboland are usually for political jobbers and hustlers some of whom are not even known at home. But because of political expedients the are recognised by politicians.

Traditional rulers have just ceremonial power -wear elaborate clothing- etc noring more most things there so called subject hardly refer to them
Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by lastpage: 8:58am On Oct 22, 2015
tete7000:

Sorry if I may ask between oba and the governor, who have superior power?' I need to be educated.

Dont compare Apples and Oranges.

Both are powerful..... in different spheres.

One is the ultimate TRADITIONAL POWER...

While the other is the Ultimate POLITICAL POWER in the same state.

That is Free Education for you, courtesy of Chief Awolowo.

Now, run away before l charge you "ego"

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by kingzizzy: 8:59am On Oct 22, 2015
Jaideyone:
see foolish talk. show me one oba or baale in Ibo land after you do that show me one market head that is Yoruba in IBO land. ewu IBO. don't do unto others what you don't want them to do to you

Am I holding you from going to have a Baale in Igboland? So should you hold me from having my Eze? I enjoin all Igbos in Akure to ignore and excercise their constitutionally guaranteed right to freedom of association by keeping their Eze

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by Ephemmm: 8:59am On Oct 22, 2015
bodeloja:
The Deji is wat we call a media who.re at best and noise maker at worst.

Someone should shove a socks down his throat.

And the chest-beating from flat heads continues.... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by Ade001ng(m): 8:59am On Oct 22, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by ceeafuejay(m): 9:00am On Oct 22, 2015
arewafederation:

After the usual arrogance exhibited by the "Eze-flatthead", one would expect an outright expulsion of all Ibo traders to their erosion ravaged lands, but the Oba is willing to forgive the ibos with these very mild conditions. grin

Deji of Akure is a very merciful Oba. grin grin

Ohaneze Ndigbo should reciprocate this kind gesture by sending at least 1000 redcap wrapper-tying Chiefs from SE to come prostrate and show appreciation to the Oba for averting a possible population explosion in the South East.

Sounding like an arewa fool as usual. Wawa kowai.

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by eghuan1(m): 9:00am On Oct 22, 2015
[quote author=liberty300 post=39226329]trash!! He can't do that..hes not the state government

You don't pick a fight with the igbos and win. Ask northern nigeria how they're looking now, ask the oba that wished them death by lagoon how his people are dying in the lagoon(they say am insensitive by saying this but what da hell..)

I don't want to sound rude, but could you please exlain what is happening to the hausas or the lagosians that was brought about by the activities of an or some or all igbos?

before you start ranting like an uncontrolled yoruba coward (that's how they appear to be) am from Edo state.
Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by PointB: 9:01am On Oct 22, 2015
boxer022:
Personally since the Monarch of the state has dethroned the eze ndi igbo and has also stopped the traders from opening their shop I believe the best thing to do is leave the state and move to another state wheruthey will be more accepted. That is my own opinion.

The state in question is in Nigeria, unless were you agree with the fact that we are talking about an area in the Zoo reserved for baboons or some kind of primitive hominid. If we still refer to the geographical entity as Nigeria, the people are not going anywhere until the country disintegrate. What they need to do is to enforce their constitutional rights against those motivated by inferiority complex and laziness!

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by lastpage: 9:01am On Oct 22, 2015
PHIPEX:
The title of "Eze Indigbo" in diaspora is[b] a mere ceremonial nomenclature. They have no power asides the mere authority the leader or chairman of any association has. [/b] Even at that they can't give an order. If they withdraw the "Eze" title and call him "Igwe" what difference has it made? It's completely uncalled for, for the Deji of Akure to feel threatened or insulted whatever word you choose to use. It's like a certain Herod feeling threatened because King Jesus was born.

if it is "ceremonial", how come he has the audacity to remove the representative of the KING (Babaloja of Oja Oba), in the King's Market?

Has he not gone beyond his bounds, for doing that? Or is he on the same level with the Deji of Akure?

Be honest for once please.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by aylagos(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2015
M4gunners:
You are very stupid for this your comment here. Did you know what your browser's are doing in Agbor and Port Harcourt?You people should be ashamed of your tribal behaviour . Always the first to insult Igbos. Am sick and tired of holding back because of some of my good Yoruba Friends, but you mudafokers here keep insulting us . They are Yoruba title holder's in UK, USA Canada and Europe they are not treated the way you people treat the Igbos.
Fu.k you again and again, fu.k which ever that will come here to ban me without seeing reasons . enough of this Yoruba nonsense.
why are u so pained me loose mouth , did the yorubas leaders and their subjects in those countries disrespect the native or did they claim those cities are no man's land ? Pls answer those questions before u cry to me again . Were tutu
Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by macof(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2015
kingzizzy:
This is absolute nonsense. The Deji of Akure has no right to dictate to Igbos how to conduct their cultural affairs. What business of his is it? He may have the right to decide who can wear a crown in his palace but he has no right to dethrone anybody. Does he he think he is dealing with his fellow Yorubas here? This is laughable

eeeyah but you can't do anything but make noise like a typical noisemaker

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:03am On Oct 22, 2015
What I don't understand is, do the Igbos migrated to other states to take over traditional heritage,sharing traditional title in a logical dimension with the community or traditional rulers and set up kangaroo, unconstitutional and a chaotic palace that will rule them at the detriment of causing commotion in the areas affected or for the purpose of overthrowing the traditional ruler who is the son of the land like Deji of Akure etc or to trade and go back to their respective villages after making it in the strange land? If they are allowed,they will soon be asking for royalties too. Who(Yoruba) dear try that nonsense in Igbo land? Igbos think twice before those of you who are young, bright,hardworking, future promising youths are sent back to village just because of the so-colled chieftainship jagons by your Igbos elders

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by Ephemmm: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2015
Arabs999:

[s]...I think U have just finished smoking the useless Akure weeds.

... People are calling Buhari a dictator in this democratic government; then, how can you classify the actions of this tribalised Akure weeds smoker that calls himself The Deji of Akure?

.....This fact is now very clear: The Deji is now smoking Igbo weeds instead of restricting himself to only Akure weeds

...The result? Anarchy is around the corner.
...kidnappers, over to u...Kidnap everyone kidnapable in that community including the Deji himself, and the Ransome should be above 100 billion naira payable within three days or else....

....Meanwhile, the OP below me is an Akure weeds smoker..I saw him with one wrap not quite long..
[/s]

Another Biafra lunatics on the loose. tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by jaxxy(m): 9:04am On Oct 22, 2015
arewafederation:

Sounds like speculations to me.

Whether true or not, the ibos should be grateful to the Oba for not giving Ibos a repatriation notice. grin

I think the Deji shud stop playing self righteous card and go back to their gentleman's agreement they all had b4. To try to give all this conditions to me is like playing to the gallery. The radio station thing is also childish and unnecessary or is dat d normal protocol for handling such issues.
Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by Dandeson1(m): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
I think ibos should learn to respect their host.... No region in nigeria accommodates many Ibos refugees like odualand but the ibos still pay our hospitable nature with disrespect. The ibos constantly insult our obas, call our land a no mans land and all sorts of unprintable names.

One Nigeria doesn't mean you should disrespect other people's culture and what they hold so sacred to them.

IBOS SHOULD RESPECT YORUBAS, THAT'S WHAT WE ARE SAYING.
not only in Yoruba land, even in my state Bayelsa, their behaviour is disgusting, I support the Oba, I would probably do more if in his shoes...Igbos pride is the architect of their problems worldwide

9 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by VirginFinder: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2015
Serves the eze ndibo right. ibos are an INSATIABLE lot. Give them an inch, they'll take a yard. And they wont even appreciate it.

4 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by babeface3: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2015
That Monarch is ignorant.

The Igbo people should just drag the fo.ol to court.
Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by macof(m): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2015
Chibaba247:
Wat a silly king

Dude, your igbo folks should have respected traditions
Now Akure has an Oba that has no time for seresere
Next stop Ibadan, Lagos etc

I just love this OBA. Best Oba of the year

5 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by eagleemmanuel(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2015
10 gbosa to Deji of Akure. Its better we check their excesses before they start anoda pro-biafran protest in the south west. God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch by Tomtoxic: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2015
no time to argue or talk long story if he doesn't apologize flog him again and deport him to enugu .
na so Igbo people go make 1 of demselves chairman of uwelu spare parts market 4 edo state trust Benin boys as dem break bottle 4 all d Igbos head no body told dem to take their bandaged head to go to the oba of Benin's palace and apologise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore / INEC Removes Plateau Returning Officer For Crazy Behaviour / Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.