Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females (11595 Views)

I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together / (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Truckpusher(m): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:

Good morning my Darling brother. no mind them
Dem say you na man grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Omotayor123(f): 8:29am On Oct 22, 2015
Darven:

Nairaland.com/introvert Nairaland.com/datprincess Nairaland.com/freeglobe Nairaland.com/oyind17
Oyind17 is a certified female!

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Omotayor123(f): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Chicken sauce tongue
Yeah cheesy
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Truckpusher(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2015
Omotayor123:

Yeah cheesy
Did you eat that alligator they killed in your property?
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 22, 2015
Darven:

Nairaland.com/obontami
Nairaland.com/stephanieEzeh

Onila is a female.
Is oyind17 a female?.. And I wan fucck that girl ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Kingsley1000(m): 8:33am On Oct 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
I only spoke on behalf of the one I have seen with my two naked eyes ,between who goes about on a public forum sniffing skirts and pants to know who is a guy and who is not? grin

If you like them send them pm,if they refuse to reply toast them on a thread and if they refuse toast another one - You will get yourself one. tongue

alright,but u know some guys battling with low self esteem here do disguise themselves for a female

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by dmola(m): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2015
so we ave catfish here too .....
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2015
Darven:

Nairaland.com/introvert
Nairaland.com/datprincess
Nairaland.com/freeglobe
Nairaland.com/oyind17
You must be sick in the head, what makes me a guy? monkey, you better remove my name from your silly list.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Kingsley1000(m): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2015
EbuDox:

see one of them grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Omotayor123(f): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Did you eat that alligator they killed in your property?
embarassed undecided
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Truckpusher(m): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2015
Kingsley1000:
alright,but u know some guys battling with low self esteem here do disguise themselves for a female
Of course I wouldn't doubt you but that one na their wahala

Before you send any girl a pm with the intent to date her ,there should be some level of familiarity to avoid sending a pm to one sick fellow. grin

Commot person skirt come dey see one dangling 3 months old baby, I no fit shout o. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 22, 2015
EbuDox:
You well so?

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Truckpusher(m): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:

You must be sick in the head, what makes me a guy? monkey, you better remove my name from your silly list.

grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Truckpusher(m): 8:37am On Oct 22, 2015
Omotayor123:

embarassed undecided
Na just question nau. angry
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Omotayor123(f): 8:37am On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:

You don't have to concern your self over Mumu like OP.. He's not worth it.
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 22, 2015
Omotayor123:
Oyind17 is a certified female!
Good morning beloved, e be like I go put my dp

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 22, 2015
Kingsley1000:
see one of them grin
I'm a guy.. Halfrica is my gf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2015
Omotayor123:

You don't have to concern your self over Mumu like OP.. He's not worth it.
I just want show muscle small grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Omotayor123(f): 8:40am On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:
Good morning beloved, e be like I go put my dp
Why should you, Don't let the mumu feel important. His talk no hold water grin Wait till your birthday.
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:

You well so?
Don't mind the guy jare.. I know we are females

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Dem say you na man grin grin grin grin
Lol, them no well, me wey like banana like tomorrow no dey go gree be male.
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Truckpusher(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, them no well, me wey like banana like tomorrow no dey go gree be male.
shocked shocked shocked

Unripe or ripe? cheesy
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 22, 2015
EbuDox:
Don't mind the guy jare.. I know we are females
wait o, you be want lash me? I be male oooooo come over grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
shocked shocked shocked
Unripe or ripe? cheesy
Ripe one na, who dey eat unripe? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:

wait o, you be want lash me? I be male oooooo come over grin
You be male.. Oya make I open Toto for u..

*opens Toto wide*... Oya guy, fucck me well, I can't wait to moan!..

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Truckpusher(m): 8:48am On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:

Ripe one na, who dey eat unripe? grin grin grin
Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 22, 2015
EbuDox:

I'm a guy.. Halfrica is my gf
cry cry cry cry

cry cry cry cry

morning!!!!
My night mare
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 22, 2015
halfrica:

cry cry cry cry
Baby mi.. Good morning.. How was ur night
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 22, 2015
EbuDox:

Baby mi.. Good morning.. How was ur night

Go for ur exam please ok! Its 8:51
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2015
halfrica:

Go for ur exam please ok! Its 8:51
Yh I'm infront of the exam hall.. I will enter soon!..

Thanks dearie.
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2015
EbuDox:

Thanks dearie.

I pray u enter d exam hall so dey cud cease ur fone!
Nd i will b free from u!
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2015
EbuDox:

Thanks dearie.

I pray u enter d exam hall so dey cud cease ur fone!
Nd i will b free from u!

Hope u kno m bored dats why m replying u!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Single / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Different Booties: Come Identify Urs Or Hers.. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.