Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females (11602 Views)

I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together / (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by funlord(m): 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
cool
prettythicksme:
oh ok!!dat guy typed like u tho angry i am sorry dear kiss kiss grin

No shaking!
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh ok!!dat guy typed like u tho angry i am sorry dear kiss kiss grin

How the hell do I type like this aggressive dude
Na wa o..
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yes grin grin

Aha!
No wonder.
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
N1one:
Alhaji dey o.. cheesy
Him dey this Nl? na wa for him sha, I no believe
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
N1one:

How the hell do I type like this aggressive dude
Na wa o..
I knw who u r!! grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
funlord:
cool

No shaking!
yea
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:

Him dey this Nl? na wa for him sha, I no believe
E don tey wey I see the guy for here o... maybe he don change moniker..
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
I knw who u r!! grin

Mtcheew. . Next thing now, u go call me Lord luggard cheesy

U no sabi me joo..
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
N1one:

E don tey wey I see the guy for here o... maybe he don change moniker..
I doubt , me and him fight na real, I go call am tomorrow make e no turn naija and BH
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:

I doubt , me and him fight na real, I go call am tomorrow make e no turn naija and BH

grin grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
See my oga truckie grin grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
N1one:

Mtcheew. . Next thing now, u go call me Lord luggard cheesy

U no sabi me joo..
I SWEAR i sabi u grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Goldmaxx(f): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

oyind17? Bros, please change the brand of weed you always smoke.. .. ..
hw u take knw the pesin be female?
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
I SWEAR i sabi u grin

Oya come tell me behind cable na tongue
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
N1one:

grin grin
Lol, u no dey wa with am?
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, u no dey wa with am?

Yeah...we dey talk offline..
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Seculent: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin hahahahahahaha come to ya house?u just go against rule5 **dont tell any fmale nl to come to ur house grin it is risky.
That's a lie. Are you coming or not? angry
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
N1one:

Forget for naw grin grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seculent:
That's a lie. Are you coming or not? angry
To come do wat? angry
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Seculent: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
N1one:

prettythicksme, don't fall for this. Drop that cable here or gerrara here mehn!
Don't close door her here! angry
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Seculent: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
To come do wat? angry
Then forget the 10gig I wanna buy for you. angry
My house is waiting you ..angry
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seculent:

grin grin soft sexy sad
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seculent:

Then forget the 10gig I wanna buy for you. angry

My house is waiting you ..angry
Shey u urself get 10gig? grin grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seculent:

Haba!
Mr Fatai, wetin concern you?
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Goldmaxx:
Thomas
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
Forget for naw grin grin

Okay cheesy
Look me I look u things..like lukuku..
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Seculent: 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
N1one:

Haba!
Mr Fatai, wetin concern you?
Haba!

Mr Saliu, why do you want to close door her (prettythicksme )?

Fear God o! cry
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Seculent: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin grin soft sexy sad
You know I am soft, but I can't be soft in stuffs like this,he wants to close you in corner. And I can't take that.angry
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Seculent: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
Shey u urself get 10gig? grin grin
I have more than 100gigs on my phone. Don't wash me here, babe. angry
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by obontami: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
ilo04:
baba no vex nau
u don take am p ni
ok no shiit my brother

have fun
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
My personal views on males that operate on nairaland as female monikers is a deep level of insecurity, low self esteem and lack of confidence.

We live in a day n age where you openly see gays and trannys on TV and in a lot of western societies, what I'm basically saying is just be yourself mehn. No need to hide behind a female moniker if you get down that way.

You see I'm rather tolerant on such things, I personally don't give a phuck if your gay/lesbian sh'it you could even be an alien/UFO from outta space, doesn't bother me.

But what I don't like is people that purposely aim to " deceive" I don't deal in deceit, and that what people do whom get kicks out of pretending to be someone else online, normally it doesn't worry me, coz I keep my circle small in person. But I just feel for the ones that fall victim to such pretenders online.

Main thing is to keep yourself safe, but whatever you do, never send any moniker money online. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them / Enjoy Sexual Pleasure And Last Long In Bed With Samsu Oil For Men / She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.