Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females (11599 Views)

I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together / (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Vinshu(f): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seculent:

Why can't you be real and stop using a white female's picture on your dp.

What makes you think I'm not original? Because I'm on nairaland? Make your investigation first before laying accusations.

It's hurting and insulting if you do not know.
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
naijaboiy:
Lifeisguhd angry
Naijaboiy angry
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Seculent: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
Vinshu:

What makes you think I'm not original? Because I'm on nairaland? Make your investigation first before laying accusations.

Who is accusing you? Don't just try to claim you in the person on that pics OK?

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seculent:
Put a smile on your face.wink

But take it easy in those girls o! I know day you be baddoo. wink
CC:seunnn ds guy is here again,provoking me grin he violated rule3
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Seculent: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
CC:seunnn ds guy is here again,provoking me grin he violated rule3
Anytime you call MOD I will ban you that day. why are you calling s€uun? angry

Should I treat you like a female? grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Vinshu(f): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seculent:

It's my picture. Believe it or not. I don't care about your opinion. You can rot
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Seculent: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Vinshu:

It's my picture. Believe it or not. I don't care about your opinion. You can rot
keep showcasing your stupidity. I can see you don't have any single manner. stop claiming what you ain't. tell that to the idiots who believe you are the one.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Vinshu(f): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seculent:

keep showcasing your stupidity. I can see you don't have any single manner. stop claiming what you ain't. tell that to the idiots who believe you are the one.

Fool. I'm not here to flirt with anyone or get get a boyfriend so I don't care about anyone's opinion especially that of of a man.

You have no proof of your claim so immature.
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Seculent: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
undecided
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Seculent: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Vinshu:

Fool. I'm not here to flirt with anyone or get get a boyfriend so I don't care about anyone's opinion especially that of of a man.

You have no proof of your claim so immature.
I am done with you. now you can shove all these silly posts in your ass.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seculent:

Anytime you call MOD I will ban you that day. why are you calling s€uun? angry

Should I treat you like a female? grin
cheesy i am calling seunnn to come and deactivate ur acct grin grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Seculent: 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy i am calling seunnn to come and deactivate ur acct grin grin
Babe, that guy can never deactivate my account, I have the key to do that.

You too dey fear sha. Don't be scared when you're with me.grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
[sup][/sup]
Seculent:

Babe, that guy can never deactivate my account, I have the key to do that.

You too dey fear sha. Don't be scared when you're with me.grin
I knw u are d only one dat can deactivate ur acct,just pulling ur legs grin grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by tosyne2much(m): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
iAmCharis:
You have my permission. Go ahead and name them!
*grabs popcorn* grin grin
I go carry out operation soon cool
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Seculent: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
[sup][/sup]I knw u are d only one dat can deactivate ur acct,just pulling ur legs grin grin
I know na, my brother how bodi?. gringrin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by dharay99: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seculent:

why will It claim da†s
Its original pic when Its no† s†upid.
angry
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Seculent: 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
dharay99:

why will It claim da†s
Its original pic when Its no† s†upid.
angry
That's what the silly boy was claiming here o!
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seculent:

I know na, my brother how bodi?. gringrin
cheesy am i ur brother? grin anyway bodi dey inside cloth angry
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Seculent: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy am i ur brother? grin anyway bodi dey inside cloth angry
Yes we are brothers. hope your chest is now bigger now? lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Menace2Society(m): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
Vinshu:

U can't fool me undecided
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by LifeIsGuhd(f): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
dharay99:

I †old yha ²_upload a pix of
yhu & ur ßae d oda day buh u are ye† †0. angry
Guess ur also a male, tongue
0p oya I dun help u ca†ch one.... grin grin

Hehehehe... and you're a female yeah? tongue tongue
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
Vinshu:

[email] Vin shoe, oloshi [/email]
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by dharay99: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:

Hehehehe... and you're a female yeah? tongue tongue
no, I'm an "Adam" angry
Same as yhu... grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
dharay99:

no, I'm an "Adam" angry
Same as yhu... grin

Then I'm an 'Eve' angry

Why would you think otherwise sef? undecided
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by dharay99: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:

Then I'm an 'Eve' angry

Why would you think otherwise sef? undecided
cuz u owinq mi a pic†ure remember... tongue undecided
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
dharay99:

cuz u owinq mi a pic†ure remember... tongue undecided

I don't even remember
And even if I do, I have the choice to or not to undecided undecided
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seculent:

Yes we are brothers. hope your chest is now bigger now? lipsrsealed
Nah,still maintaining my six packs. grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by dharay99: 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:

I don't even remember
And even if I do, I have the choice to or not to undecided undecided
af†a seeinq a lovely picture of
me & my ßae on dah† †hread huh?

Con†eenuu 1-0 angry
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Seculent: 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
Nah,still maintaining my six packs. grin
wooow! I love packs, indomie super pack or cabin biscuit pack?
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
dharay99:

af†a seeinq a lovely picture of
me & my ßae on dah† †hread huh?

Con†eenuu 1-0 angry

Lol! That wasn't you undecided
You're darker tongue
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seculent:

wooow! I love packs, indomie super pack or cabin biscuit pack?
sad sad
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by dharay99: 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:

Lol! That wasn't you undecided
You're darker tongue
undecided huh darker.?
Keep yabbinq mi ohk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies / Enjoy Sexual Pleasure And Last Long In Bed With Samsu Oil For Men / Check Out What A Lady Wore To A Party ( Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.