Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females (11598 Views)

I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together / (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by daxlasaint(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

oyind17? Bros, please change the brand of weed you always smoke.. .. ..

Person wen never master kanaku wan start with kwale gem... this na d result o grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2015
Kingsley1000:
Ironoobo the cum maker,oyin,datprincess,introvert,freeglobe,

Make i stop here

Yes, you get it.

Freeglobe is among
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by tosyne2much(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2015
This is an eye opener to all the skirt sniffers

Oyind17 is definitely not a male. I can bet my life on that

If I were to violate nairaland rules, I will mention 10 male who are operating female monikers just to deceive the gullible ones

Trust me on this cool
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by permsec: 11:20am On Oct 22, 2015
Bia, Truckpusher so this one wey i dey find you for politics section since na here you come hide.

cheesycheesycheesy
**joins**

I see no fuccking reason why i should hide my gender.

Am i gay=no

Do i love the opposite sex=yes

You guys should know one thing about imposters, They indirectly reveal their true identity in the end.

Women are barely interested in politics so the issue of a lady that creates threads upon thread about saraki, Pmb and Apc is a subject to question the persons gender. I'm not saying women are outrightly naive anyway.
Ngeneunknown comes to mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 22, 2015
OP, Why are you crying and tearing your boxer at the same time.

If e dey pain you, Vex disguise as a Lady too, The world is a free place angry!!!!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by obontami: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2015
ilo04:
obontami grin
on_ila
sephanie_Ezeh

U be mumu

Where u see me claim to be a famale, abi u no see mu siggy ni

Ode oshi

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by dharay99: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2015

& dey neva s†ill
ban dah† pos†er above me...hian.!
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by obontami: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2015
Irunooboo is a trangender gay
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by iamkingzlee(m): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:

You must be sick in the head, what makes me a guy? monkey, you better remove my name from your silly list.

hahahaha! calm down cheesy You are Female naa, who said you be man shocked
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
iamkingzlee:
hahahaha! calm down cheesy You are Female naa, who said you be man shocked
Na the op, lol
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oyind1.7 is definitely not a male. I can bet my life on that
If I were to violate nairaland rules, I will mention 10 male who are operating female monikers just to deceive the gullible ones
Trust me on this cool
Lol, no mind the op
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Fireson: 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Darven:
Here they are.

Pinkbarbie
www.nairaland.com/pinkbarbie

Delectablegyal
www.nairaland.com/delectablegyal

Vinshu
www.nairaland.com/vinshu

These three guys are deceiving gullible nairalanders day and night pretending to be females when they all have big black diicks.
This got me laughing hard. grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Kingsley1000:
I dated one of the monikers

Was disappointed when i met this hefty man disguising himself as a f here grin

Guys beware some of them are scammers
hmmmmmm

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Stop shaking your head and shake something else.
ok smhls grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
tosyne2much:

Oyind17 is definitely not a male. I can bet my life on that

Trust me on this cool
You have my permission.
Go ahead and name them!

*grabs popcorn* grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by ilo04(m): 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
obontami:

U be mumu

Where u see me claim to be a famale, abi u no see mu siggy ni

Ode oshi
baba no vex nau
u don take am p ni
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by naijaboiy: 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, I av seen your real pix, your boobs small like egg and your butt flat like pancake
You are looking for my trouble o gringringrin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by naijaboiy: 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
sweetorgasms:
i represent awonweyery 100%, anyproblem? cc tohpahz
Why exactly are you telling me? undecided
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

You are looking for my trouble o gringringrin
Brother and sister dey fight grin them think sey I be male , it's getting annoying
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
obontami:
Irunooboo is a trangender gay
[email] Ode [/email]
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by naijaboiy: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:

Brother and sister dey fight grin them think sey I be male , it's getting annoying
No mind them jare! grin

Na because say you too bold and you nor dey shame to talk anything. The mumu kids no fit understand.

You know say na small pikins full here cheesy

You sef I tire for you. You suppose don comot for this thread since,go do other things. undecided

Since morning fa! angry
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

No mind them jare! grin

Na because say you too bold and you nor dey shame to talk anything. The mumu kids no fit understand.

You know say na small pikins full here cheesy

You sef I tire for you. You suppose don comot for this thread since,go do other things. undecided

Since morning fa! angry
Lol.,,I just hold phone I be dey busy
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by LadyX(f): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
Kingsley1000:
I dated one of the monikers

Was disappointed when i met this hefty man disguising himself as a f here grin

Guys beware some of them are scammers
Laff wan kill me grin grin
I don laff...tears comot my eyes
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Seculent: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
You don't know ladyF.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by loomer: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
sweetorgasms:
wor morue!!!

Oga relax na, e neva reach that stage, nothing dey do me I just dey hungry
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Seculent: 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Vinshu:

You need serious help.

Take my name off that list. That I do not flirt on nairaland or comment the delusional way most African females comment or relate on social media does not make me a male.

So take my name off that list.
Why can't you be real and stop using a white female's picture on your dp.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by dharay99: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:
grin cheesy
I †old yha ²_upload a pix of
yhu & ur ßae d oda day buh u are ye† †0. angry
Guess ur also a male, tongue
0p oya I dun help u ca†ch one.... grin grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Seculent: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmmmm
How you doing man?grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seculent:

How you doing man?grin
Abi man? grin grin i am fine sexy sad
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Seculent: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
Abi man? grin grin i am fine sexy sad
How your babe na? grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seculent:

How your babe na? grin
Babe dey sad sad
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Seculent: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
Babe dey sad sad
Put a smile on your face.wink

But take it easy in those girls o! I know day you be baddoo. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking / What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies / Enjoy Sexual Pleasure And Last Long In Bed With Samsu Oil For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.