Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females (11593 Views)

I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together / (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 22, 2015
Introvert is truckpusher. "believe it or not. "he used introvert to set a date with himself. "chai!! truckpusher has mad finish.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by chigoizie7(m): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:

you know sey I dey over busy for weekends, I no well since sef, hope you don chop this morning ?

Don't worry, I will give u a call in 2hrs time
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by loomer: 9:43am On Oct 22, 2015
Na who e concern if them be man or woman?
Na only fools go come NL dey look for bf/gf

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by daxlasaint(m): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2015
Vinshu:

You need serious help.

Take my name off that list. That I do not flirt on nairaland or comment the delusional way most African females comment or relate on social media does not make me a male.

So take my name off that list.

"African ladies" , I usually play kermit the self business minding frog buh this phrase and quite a few I hve noticed you use is insultingly derogatory... Even if you don't mean it the way we read it its still effing derogatory angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 22, 2015
EbuDox:

You be male.. Oya make I open Toto for u..

*opens Toto wide*... Oya guy, fucck me well, I can't wait to moan!..
SMH c leaders of tommorow. "smh again

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Vinshu(f): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2015
daxlasaint:

"African ladies" , I usually play kermit the self business minding frog buh this phrase and quite a few I hve noticed you use is insultingly derogatory... Even if you don't mean it the way we read it its still effing derogatory angry

If I was rude then I'm sorry.

But You have noticed? I'd like samples please
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 22, 2015
loomer:
Na who e concern if them be man or woman?
Na only fools go come NL dey look for bf/gf
sheibi u know say i dey woo draify? so i b fool abi?
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Expose away grin
Lol, I av seen your real pix, your boobs small like egg and your butt flat like pancake
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Truckpusher(m): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2015
sweetorgasms:
Introvert is truckpusher. "believe it or not. "he used introvert to set a date with himself. "chai!! truckpusher has mad finish.
You've finally added amnesia to your long list of illness....smh grin

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Okada abeg e dun do - Na here I go sleep today. grin
Smh!! cheesy cheesy
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 22, 2015
naijaboiy:
Lifeisguhd angry
i represent awonweyery 100%, anyproblem? cc tohpahz
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by loomer: 9:50am On Oct 22, 2015
sweetorgasms:
sheibi u know say i dey woo draify? so i b fool abi?

Me no know say u dey woo anybody o, so na u call urself fool o grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
You've finally added amnesia to your long list of illness....smh grin
woya with d power bestowed on me, i command u, receive sense in jesus name, amen.
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Truckpusher(m): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2015
sweetorgasms:
woya with d power bestowed on me, i command u, receive sense in jesus name, amen.
Olodo, where is your famous blue wall? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2015
loomer:

Me no know say u dey woo anybody o, so na u call urself fool o grin grin grin grin
u don big o, u nor dey fear broda again o
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Truckpusher(m): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
Smh!! cheesy cheesy
Stop shaking your head and shake something else.
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by loomer: 9:54am On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, I av seen your real pix, your boobs small like egg and your butt flat like pancake

Make me self put female for my monika
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Olodo, where is your famous blue wall? grin
mcheeew dry!!! u nor go push truck today?

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by loomer: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2015
sweetorgasms:
u don big o, u nor dey fear broda again o

I dey fear na, na the reason why I no fit call u fool even though u call ur self fool. Haba I get elder pisure for house na
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by daxlasaint(m): 9:57am On Oct 22, 2015
Vinshu:

If I was rude then I'm sorry.

But You have noticed? I'd like samples please

Like some times when u have an e-fight with someone on NL, you use statements like "am not even African" in a context that is easily inteprete as Afrophobic or Aryan in meaning (maybe wrongfully again but I tend to try to analyse words from the view point of everyone who's ever going to read them)
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 22, 2015
loomer:

I dey fear na, na the reason why I no fit call u fool even though u call ur self fool. Haba I get elder pisure for house na
shut up there, how i go call myself fool? come!! take time
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Truckpusher(m): 9:58am On Oct 22, 2015
sweetorgasms:
mcheeew dry!!! u nor go push truck today?
Truck is bad menh..... tongue
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2015
loomer:

Make me self put female for my monika
Lol, you na girl na
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Vinshu(f): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2015
daxlasaint:

Like some times when u have an e-fight with someone on NL, you use statements like "am not even African" in a context that is easily inteprete as Afrophobic or Aryan in meaning (maybe wrongfully again but I tend to try to analyse words from the view point of everyone who's ever going to read them)

So technically, I'm a racist! That's What you're saying right?
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by loomer: 10:00am On Oct 22, 2015
sweetorgasms:
shut up there, how i go call myself fool? come!! take time

Yes sir, I must have read wrongly, cos I tut u called yourself a fool. This na why I fail english well wellc
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by loomer: 10:01am On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, you na girl na

I dey look for toaster na
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Truck is bad menh..... tongue
speaking in urhobo, shuo kinuge!!! all dis small small, ugly broke truck when u dey push 4 nairaland na make u bad? mcheeew u still dey learn, register 4 reddit make u c wetin broda dey push, latinas, indians, middle easts and americans.
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2015
loomer:

Yes sir, I must have read wrongly, cos I tut u called yourself a fool. This na why I fail english well wellc
wor morue!!!
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by daxlasaint(m): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2015
Vinshu:

So technically, I'm a racist! That's What you're saying right?

Nope am not saying that, I am SAYING don't make statements that would be interpreted as racist sentiments to some that read your posts... I for one don't think you are ( I should know- I have met more than my fair share of racist pigs)

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 22, 2015
Smh
Np: switch up - Big Sean ft Common
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by daxlasaint(m): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
shocked shocked shocked

Unripe or ripe? cheesy
grin grin grin interesting question #deepandiintellectua

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Single / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Enjoy Sexual Pleasure And Last Long In Bed With Samsu Oil For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.