Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females (11594 Views)

I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together / (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
dharay99:

undecided huh darker.?
Keep yabbinq mi ohk.

I wouldn't yab my e-padi grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by dharay99: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:

I wouldn't yab my e-padi grin
con†eenuu o,
Jez be expectinq my re†alia†ion, angry
Will be baq ⁴_yhu...

#la†er
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
dharay99:

con†eenuu o,
Jez be expectinq my re†alia†ion, angry
Will be baq ⁴_yhu...

#la†er

cheesy cheesy
My e-padi kiss

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, oyin this oyin that, una no dey tire?

Haaaa!
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
N1one:

Haaaa!
Bobo mi, bawo ni?
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:

Bobo mi, bawo ni?

U be guy shocked shocked

Picture of ur kukube or adonbilivit tongue
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
N1one:

U be guy shocked shocked
Picture of ur kukube or adonbilivit tongue
when my sexfoss sef no believe, I will upload lots of pix on my birthday. Bobo I dey miss you
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Seculent: 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
sad sad
Oya sorry, I don't like seeing your face like that. You are endowedly packed. smiley

Hope you still have MB? grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:

when my sexfoss sef no believe, I will upload lots of pix on my birthday. Bobo I dey miss you

U no dey mind me again na sad
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
sad sad

Kafayatu
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
N1one:

Kafayatu
undecided undecided funlord cheesy which level?
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
N1one:

U no dey mind me again na sad
Bobo , na man dey give woman attention na undecided
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seculent:
Oya sorry, I don't like seeing your face like that. You are endowedly packed. smiley

Hope you still have MB? grin
I dont have mb,subscribe for me angry angry
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:

Baba howfar.. That level nko.. You don't fucck that girl?
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
Bobo tell me this is not true, so na u be the funlord wey call me she male. it's over between us N1one
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
EbuDox:
Baba howfar.. That level nko.. You don't fucck that girl?
Na who be this one again? what do you want from me ?
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:

Bobo , na man dey give woman attention na undecided

Hiannn that one na in the days of our forefathers na.

Na end time wey dey now and the bible don talk am..

Isaiah 4:1
In that day so few men will be left that seven women will fight over one man.... tongue tongue
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:

Bobo tell me this is not true, so na u be the funlord wey call me she male. it's over between us N1one

Who be funlord?
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:

Which one be funlord

Kafayatu cheesy
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Seculent: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
I dont have mb,subscribe for me angry angry
I will does report you to the MOD now, you are going against the rules. Which says that .. Don't send anything to a girl/lady on here, unless she comes to your house and take it. grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
N1one:

Which one be funlord

Kafayatu cheesy
Who is kafayatu?ur wife? grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by funlord(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
grin
prettythicksme:

Wetin dey pop?
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
N1one:

Hiannn that one na in the days of our forefathers na.

Na end time wey dey now and the bible don talk am..

Isaiah 4:1
In that day so few men will be left that seven women will fight over one man.... tongue tongue
Lol, you eeeh, where abokiii?
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, you eeeh, where abokiii?
Alhaji dey o.. cheesy
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
Who is kafayatu?ur wife? grin

U be Kafayatu. ..
U go marry me?
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
funlord:
grin

Wetin dey pop?
grin grin i am fine btw y callinng me kafaya? shocked grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
N1one:

U be Kafayatu. ..
U go marry me?
I am maried grin so i dont wnt husband again.
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seculent:

I will does report you to the MOD now, you are going against the rules. Which says that .. Don't send anything to a girl/lady on here, unless she comes to your house and take it. grin
grin hahahahahahaha come to ya house?u just go against rule5 **dont tell any fmale nl to come to ur house grin it is risky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by funlord(m): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
undecided
prettythicksme:
grin grin i am fine btw y callinng me kafaya? shocked grin

I be like say you dey confuse me with another "lord"! What or who the hell is "kafa"? And did you see any mention of "you or kafa" in any of my posts?

E be like say some people dey try dribble you for nothing! Learn to ignore some of these _idiots on this thread! Interact with those that think!
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am maried grin so i dont wnt husband again.

grin

Na funlord be ya husband?
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
funlord:
undecided

I be like say you dey confuse me with another "lord"! What or who the hell is "kafa"? And did you see any mention of "you or kafa" in any of my posts?

E be like say some people dey try dribble you for nothing! Learn to ignore some of these _idiots on this thread! Interact with those that think!
oh ok!!dat guy typed like u tho angry i am sorry dear kiss kiss grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
N1one:

grin

Na funlord be ya husband?
Yes grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Single / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Enjoy Sexual Pleasure And Last Long In Bed With Samsu Oil For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.