Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) (58112 Views)

The Public Administrators Thread(Official) / Any Sociologist Here?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
drseunzy:

Econs is dope man. A balanced course, you must know calculation and theory together. If you know them, your A's is assured.

straight to the point now,which do u vote 4?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by drseunzy(m): 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
Babice:
straight to the point now,which do u vote 4?
One thing you need to know is that all social science courses have something in common, e.g you can't talk about Sociology that you won't mention Adam Smith, Karl Marx, the same goes for Economics, you are going to talk about Adam Smith and Karl Marx. They all have something in common, which is the study of human behaviour. And in the University you will be get to know that all courses are equal. Now you said I should vote, if I am to vote, I can't downgrade my course now. Lol
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
drseunzy:

One thing you need to know is that all social science courses have something in common, e.g you can't talk about Sociology that you won't mention Adam Smith, Karl Marx, the same goes for Economics, you are going to talk about Adam Smith and Karl Marx. They all have something in common, which is the study of human behaviour. And in the University you will be get to know that all courses are equal. Now you said I should vote, if I am to vote, I can't downgrade my course now. Lol
tanx dear 4 voting,it seems our reasoning is alike,tanx so it stands at *three votes 4 social science* and *five vote 4 sociologist and anthropologist*................. *in order 4 us to win dis election drseunzy,we have to invite people dat reason lyk us to vote,dat should be our strategy,dont let the others hear this ooooooooo*
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Babice:
eayah,u dnt lyk telemundo abi?
I cant even wink seeing Telemundo on any screen around me. So boring like Garden of Eden.

And Babice, a deadline should be set for voting with due regards to the change of name of this thread.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
Babice:
tanx dear 4 voting,it seems our reasoning is alike,tanx so it stands at *three votes 4 social science* and *five vote 4 sociologist and anthropologist*................. *in order 4 us to win dis election drseunzy,we have to invite people dat reason lyk us to vote,dat should be our strategy,dont let the others hear this ooooooooo*
It takes nothing for me to rig this referedum,*lemme start with the whole UI Sociology intakes before calling on other stalites and converse for their supports* Olatunji21, Treasuregr8, Collozzuz, Getovame, Misspresident, Geedot.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
cassyrooy:
I cant even wink seeing Telemundo on any screen around me. So boring like Garden of Eden.

And Babice, a deadline should be set for voting with due regards to the change of name of this thread.
Yeah,u're happy cos d voting is going ur way abi? #c dis buhari# anyway d voting continues till saturday nyt and on sunday morning,anybody is free 2 announce d result basd on our open balloting,huh or wat do u think?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Babice:
Yeah,u're happy cos d voting is going ur way abi? #c dis buhari# anyway d voting continues till saturday nyt and on sunday morning,anybody is free 2 announce d result basd on our open balloting,huh or wat do u think?
You've started counting already, i'd like it for you to see it through. Thanks.

Voting closes 11:59pm 31-10-2015.

Results announced before 12:00pm 01-11-2015.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
Please when voting state your detail as follows

Institution name
Level
Cast you vote.

Thanks.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
cassyrooy:
You've started counting already, i'd like it for you to see it through. Thanks.

Voting closes 11:59pm 31-10-2015.

Results announced before 12:00pm 01-11-2015.
if i hear,tanx anyway,u made it sound very official
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
cassyrooy:

Institution name
Level
Cast you vote.

Thanks.
eh eh.oshe,c new style
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
cassyrooy:
It takes nothing for me to rig this referedum,*lemme start with the whole UI Sociology intakes before calling on other stalites and converse for their supports* Olatunji21, Treasuregr8, Collozzuz, Getovame, Misspresident, Geedot.
Jeeesssuuu,hw u take knw al dese people?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Eleniyan15: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
LASU
100L NEWINTAKE
SOCIOLOGIST AND ANTHROPOLOGIST
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
Eleniyan15:
LASU
100L NEWINTAKE
SOCIOLOGIST AND ANTHROPOLOGIST
lol,u don vote b4 naw
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by GetOvaMe: 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
cassyrooy:

Institution name
Level
Cast you vote.

Thanks.

Bros. Biko, what are we voting for?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
GetOvaMe:

Bros. Biko, what are we voting for?
Whether the name of this thread should be renamed to either Sociology and Anthropology Official Thread or All Social Sciences.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
Babice:
if i hear,tanx anyway,u made it sound very official
If it aint official we wouldn't want to change it name and we wouldn't go to poll na. Lols
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by GetOvaMe: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
cassyrooy:

Whether the name of this thread should be renamed to either Sociology and Anthropology Official Thread or All Social Sciences.

Ehen... 'Kay.

BRB

*Frolickin' through previous pages*
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
Babice:
Jeeesssuuu,hw u take knw al dese people?
Got their monickers from my evening nap today.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by GetOvaMe: 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
cassyrooy:

Nice thread.

Methinks, the thread would be better-off if tis exclusively for Sociologists, students and graduates inclusive, ya know, to come share knowledge, ideas, experiences and what not.

Bringing in all the Social Sciences sounds like an unnecessary racket.

No definitive agenda.

I rest my case. grin

I don vote be that abi?

3 Likes

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
u.i 100L newintake sociologist & anthropologist
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
nice thread smiley
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
cassyrooy:
If it aint official we wouldn't want to change it name and we wouldn't go to poll na. Lols
ok mr cassyrooy,erm is it nepa poll,lol
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
cassyrooy:
Got their monickers from my evening nap today.
u no serious
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
GetOvaMe:

Nice thread.

Methinks, the thread would be better-off if tis exclusively for Sociologists, students and graduates inclusive, ya know, to come share knowledge, ideas, experiences and what not.

Bringing in all the Social Sciences sounds like an unnecessary racket.

No definitive agenda.

I rest my case. grin

I don vote be that abi?
ok,thanks mr. GetOvaMe *vote noted* so dats *three votes 4 social science" and six votes to sociologist and anthropologist* #humming
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
misspresident:
u.i
100L newintake
sociologist & anthropologist

alryt,tanx misspresident *vote counted* so dats *three votes 4 social science* and *seven votes 4 sociologist and anthropologist*
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
misspresident:
nice thread smiley
hlo galfriend,hw far?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by ajosegabriel(m): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
misspresident:
u.i
100L newintake
sociologist & anthropologist

why you too dey lie this, e good for your eyes? ?? @misspresident, open a thread for G&C student na...
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
ajosegabriel:
why you too dey lie this, e good for your eyes? ?? @misspresident, open a thread for G&C student na...
hold on,wat course misspresident?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
ajosegabriel:

what is this one saying?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
Babice:
hold on,wat course misspresident?
sociology am i really welcome here?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
Babice:
hlo galfriend,hw far?
fine smiley how are u?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Eleniyan15: 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
misspresident

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (35) (Reply)

Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio / Lagos Bars Private Schools From Online Teaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.