Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) (58110 Views)

The Public Administrators Thread(Official) / Any Sociologist Here?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by ajosegabriel(m): 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
Babice:
which course n which skul dearie?
Sociology UI 2015/16
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 5:06am On Oct 29, 2015
cassyrooy:
^^^ scroll up dear. ^^^
lolz
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 5:11am On Oct 29, 2015
ajosegabriel:
Sociology UI 2015/16
hmm,so u'ie cassyrooy s future seat partner *same course in d same school in d same year* so wat do u say to change d name of d group n ur suggestion
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 7:09am On Oct 29, 2015
Hello,gud morning 2 every sociologist and social scientist in d house,voting continues,as of now,it stands at *two votes 4 social science* and *four votes 4 sociologist and anthropologist*keep voting note:*one man,one vote*
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 7:15am On Oct 29, 2015
cc: youngcizza where you at come Rep here oooo
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 7:17am On Oct 29, 2015
Free101:
cc: youngcizza where you at come Rep here oooo
youngcizza na ur coursemate?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2015
av nt seen drseunzy saying anything abt d voting.....................where art thou drseunzy?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 8:41am On Oct 29, 2015
Babice:
hmm,so u'ie cassyrooy s future seat partner *same course in d same school in d same year* so wat do u say to change d name of d group n ur suggestion
Hmmm! Never knew that Ajosegabriel is a coursemate o*cos of him ghosting the UI thread*. Welcome brother, hope to see y'all soon.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 8:54am On Oct 29, 2015
cassyrooy:
Hmmm! Never knew that Ajosegabriel is a coursemate o*cos of him ghosting the UI thread*. Welcome brother, hope to see y'all soon.
hmm *a ghost*
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 10:49am On Oct 29, 2015
Babice:
hmm *a ghost*
Not like that, he doesn't comment that much on the thread that why.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2015
Babice:
youngcizza na ur coursemate?
yep...my coursemate and main man
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by ajosegabriel(m): 11:46am On Oct 29, 2015
cassyrooy:
I actually saw you during clearance, you were screened on Tuesday...I guess you were holding a blackberry phone that day...not too sure about the phone, but I know I.saw you that Tuesday....
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by ajosegabriel(m): 11:47am On Oct 29, 2015
cassyrooy:
lolzzzz... I just like observing ..
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by ajosegabriel(m): 11:49am On Oct 29, 2015
boss babice,boss eleniyan,boss cassy et al..what's you guys conclusion now?. ..make the mods help us move this thread to front page....
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Eleniyan15: 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
babice

change the thread name immediately

no time we have not agreed on the thread name and you all want mod to help us out

let help our self first

fynesboi we need you here
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
cassyrooy:
yeah,i understood u,anyway,hw has ur day been?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
ajosegabriel:
I actually saw you during clearance, you were screened on Tuesday...I guess you were holding a blackberry phone that day...not too sure about the phone, but I know I.saw you that Tuesday....
I did my clearance on tuesday, yes but you got my discription wrong, i wore a green T-shirt with a jean trouser, i came alone too.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
Free101:
yep...my coursemate and main man
shey,100level as well?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
ajosegabriel:
boss babice,boss eleniyan,boss cassy et al..what's you guys conclusion now?. ..make the mods help us move this thread to front page....
err,u've not voted yet now,wat should d name of d thread be?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
Eleniyan15:
babice

change the thread name immediately

no time we have not agreed on the thread name and you all want mod to help us out

let help our self first

fynesboi we need you here
yap,dey no wan gree vote my brother
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
ajosegabriel:
Okay, try to post comments at times.

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
ajosegabriel:
lolz,c catching tinz on point
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
ajosegabriel:
datz a feature of a gud sociologist.....................lolz,4 ur mind
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
Babice:
yeah,i understood u,anyway,hw has ur day been?
If i survived the most busiest, then i sure would survive the most boring of it all.

Been boring like Telemundo. grin
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Babice:
lolz,c catching tinz on point
You guys got it wrong there.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
cassyrooy:
If i survived the most busiest, then i sure would survive the most boring of it all.

Been boring like Telemundo. grin
eayah,u dnt lyk telemundo abi?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
cassyrooy:
You guys got it wrong there.
ok o #accepted
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
Babice:
shey,100level as well?
You're also right on that!
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
Free101:
You're also right on that!
hahaha....................4 mai mynd
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by ajosegabriel(m): 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Babice:
err,u've not voted yet now,wat should d name of d thread be?
LIVE:sociologist and anthropologist. ..
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
ajosegabriel:
LIVE:sociologist and anthropologist. ..
ok,so dats *two votes 4 social science* and *five votes 4 sociologist and anthropologist*
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by drseunzy(m): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Babice:
wow,cul economist,hw is economics lyk 2 u?
Econs is dope man. A balanced course, you must know calculation and theory together. If you know them, your A's is assured.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (35) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.