Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) (58091 Views)

The Public Administrators Thread(Official) / Any Sociologist Here?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Eleniyan15: 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
everyone
viewing this thread
#sociologist
kindly say something
sociology lack a particular thread on NL
I think we now have one
let me here
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Eleniyan15: 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
everyone
viewing this thread
#sociologist
kindly say something
I think we now have one
let me here
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
cassyrooy:
Thanks
uwc
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
cassyrooy:
You're gonna do it okay?
yap,by God's grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
Eleniyan15:

hmmmmmmm
forming boss

smiles
#oga nla

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Eleniyan15:
amani337
eh?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
Eleniyan15:
everyone
viewing this thread
#sociologist
kindly say something
I think we now have one
let me here
yap dear,i agree wif u
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by drseunzy(m): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
cassyrooy:
Yeah! But it hasn't been made certain.

What institution are you in? And what level?
Part 1 OAU
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
drseunzy:
Part 1 OAU
hello drseunzy
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
drseunzy:
Part 1 OAU
Okay, gudluck with us all.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by EseBosun(f): 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
Babice:
Hmm,where is my coursemate EseBosun in uniben?
yes
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by EseBosun(f): 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
conjugal:
I rep SAA, Uniben wink
me too

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
EseBosun:
yes
Also a Sociologist?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by EseBosun(f): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
Babice:
Hehehe,am kind of anxious to start studying d course,seems like itz 2 my taste,just dat i wud av preferred it if dere had been more maths
she will teach me tire.. let us resume
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by EseBosun(f): 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
Free101:

Also a Sociologist?
yes I am babice's future sit mate

Lol
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
EseBosun:

Lol
wow! I guess that would be very nice. For ya'll.....learn a little sbout the founding fathers of Sociology by googling their names and getting texbooks. The bulky ones *winks*
Auguste Comte
Emile Durkheim
Max Webber
Karl Marx

Those are the ones I can remember now

2 Likes

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 6:42am On Oct 27, 2015
EseBosun:
yes
hmm,been missing u here
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 6:45am On Oct 27, 2015
EseBosun:
hehehe.....................i can see money,lolz #justjoking
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 6:46am On Oct 27, 2015
EseBosun:
Lol
ha,ok oooo
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 6:49am On Oct 27, 2015
EseBosun:
are u done with filling d record file and clearance dear?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by hero10(m): 7:03am On Oct 27, 2015
Babice:
hehehe.....................our senior,has osun state uni resumed?
Nah we have not resume, very soon sha
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by hero10(m): 7:09am On Oct 27, 2015
Eleniyan15:

whoa

see baddest in d building

Thanks for showing your logo

#wagbaYiOpe

hmmmmm
sociology&criminology

bro giv us small o.t

Lol, Almost all the O.T has been given already. To everybody scared of statistics u don't need to be because its very very easy. just pay close attention while in class and study after class. u will be a guru in statistics. I had nothing less than B through out my year 1 and year 2 that I did statistics.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Eleniyan15: 7:15am On Oct 27, 2015
hero10
IS Alright

For My department nobody done see 1st class before
I mean soc department!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 7:27am On Oct 27, 2015
Eleniyan15:
hero10

IS Alright

For My department nobody done see 1st class before

I mean soc department!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First Class is For God! At least that's what those bunch of proffessors will tell you! As statistics have it, our department has the largest number of professors, almost all the lecturers in our dept. are professors
how person want take get first call when na over sabis (no offence meant) they lecture us!
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Eleniyan15: 7:34am On Oct 27, 2015
Free101:

First Class is For God! At least that's what those bunch of proffessors will tell you! As statistics have it, our department has the largest number of professors, almost all the lecturers in our dept. are professors
how person want take get first call when na over sabis (no offence meant) they lecture us!

exactly

xame also for faculty of S.S
them yapa

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 7:40am On Oct 27, 2015
hero10:
Lol, Almost all the O.T has been given already. To everybody scared of statistics u don't need to be because its very very easy. just pay close attention while in class and study after class. u will be a guru in statistics. I had nothing less than B through out my year 1 and year 2 that I did statistics.
Pls Help Me Tell Them ooo
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2015
hero10:
Nah we have not resume, very soon sha
aiit,wish u gud luck
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by conjugal(f): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2015
Free101:

wow! I guess that would be very nice. For ya'll.....learn a little sbout the founding fathers of Sociology by googling their names and getting texbooks. The bulky ones *winks*
Auguste Comte
Emile Durkheim
Max Webber
Karl Marx

Those are the ones I can remember now

Yes, founding fathers of sociology. It's important you know their theory. You'll be doing that in SAA111.

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by EseBosun(f): 8:36am On Oct 27, 2015
Babice:
are u done with filling d record file and clearance dear?
i'm done with the clearance.. I'm currently filling the record files
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Eleniyan15: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2015
conjugal

mixedsmile
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 10:18am On Oct 27, 2015
conjugal:

Yes, founding fathers of sociology. It's important you know their theory. You'll be doing that in SAA111.
Here, its SOC 111 (Introduction to Sociology)
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by conjugal(f): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2015
Free101:

Here, its SOC 111 (Introduction to Sociology)

OK
it's SAA111 in uniben

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria / Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.