Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) (58108 Views)

The Public Administrators Thread(Official) / Any Sociologist Here?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by conjugal(f): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2015
Free101:

Here, its SOC 111 (Introduction to Sociology)

OK
it's SAA111 (Introduction to Sociology) in uniben.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2015
conjugal:

OK
it's SAA111 in uniben
eheh....................i dnt lyk studying theories o,hope sociology doesnt have them much
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2015
EseBosun:
i'm done with the clearance.. I'm currently filling the record files
ok #happy filling
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 11:21am On Oct 27, 2015
Babice:
eheh....................i dnt lyk studying theories o,hope sociology doesnt have them much
Home of theories...that's what you are going into

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2015
Free101:

Home of theories...that's what you are going into
if its 2 much,i'l transfer 2 ecostat in 200lvl
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by conjugal(f): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2015
Babice:

You have to. You will get a whole lot of it there. Sociology is the home of theories.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2015
conjugal:

You have to. You will get a whole lot of it there. Sociology is the home of theories.
hehehe,ecostat,am coming
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by hero10(m): 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
Eleniyan15:
hero10

IS Alright

For My department nobody done see 1st class before

I mean soc department!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess its everywhere, no one has been able to break that jinx, the closest we have is 4.35. I believe someone will break that record when we see our last semester result.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by hero10(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Free101:

First Class is For God! At least that's what those bunch of proffessors will tell you! As statistics have it, our department has the largest number of professors, almost all the lecturers in our dept. are professors
how person want take get first call when na over sabis (no offence meant) they lecture us!
here no one will tell u A is for God, u will just find out that after writing all u have studied on your own and what they taught u in class and upon collecting extra sheet(s) u wont still have an A.

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Eleniyan15: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
hero10:
I guess its everywhere, no one has been able to break that jinx, the closest we have is 4.35. I believe someone will break that record when we see our last semester result.

hmmmm[s][/s]

am not really after first class.....am okay with 2;1...but the moment i had no one has ever broke the jinx bro, my reasoning change tongue
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Eleniyan15:

hmmmm[s][/s]

am not really after first class.....am okay with 2;1...but the moment i had no one has ever broke the jinx bro, my reasoning change tongue
#stops d passing bike,am going 2 first class
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
Eehn, EseBosen biko come,is it true dat u av 2 pay skul fees along wif clearance fees in order 4 u 2 be totally cleared and given eligibility slip,did u recieve any mesage stating such 2day?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by drseunzy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Babice:
Sociology is pure theory, it only has few and simple
statistics.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
drseunzy:
Sociology is pure theory, it only has few and simple statistics.
oh sh*t,i hope dere's a lot of brain and mind work dere as well
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
For the first i'm not trusting myself, i pray i just find myself upright for classes come resumption.

Babice.
Drseunzy.
Esebosen
and every Sociologist in the house, i greet y'all.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
cassyrooy:
For the first i'm not trusting myself, i pray i just find myself upright for classes come resumption.

Babice.
Drseunzy.
Esebosen
tanx dearie,y are u nt trusting yourself?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
cassyrooy:

Babice.
Drseunzy.
Esebosen
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Babice:
tanx dearie,y are u nt trusting yourself?
just some waves of fear for Statistics and other unknown courses sha
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 5:50am On Oct 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
just some waves of fear for Statistics and other unknown courses sha
eayah,but do u like theories?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 7:33am On Oct 28, 2015
Babice:
eayah,but do u like theories?
I love 'em, infact when you see me you've seen theories.

Some friends suggested for me to opt in for Law while my sister proffered Economics but i know myself better.

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Eleniyan15: 7:42am On Oct 28, 2015
space booked

barnacle ,
ajosegabriel

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by barnacle: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2015
Eleniyan15:
space booked
barnacle , ajosegabriel
skelewu skelewu skelewu skelewu...rpt till fade
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by jamalchance(m): 10:12am On Oct 28, 2015
Babice:
xame here,uniben....................wat abt u? xame here,uniben....................sory meant 2 ask if u've started ur clearance?

Sorry close do u know when payment 4 acceptance fee in uniben closing .... Do u know ?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by drseunzy(m): 11:35am On Oct 28, 2015
cassyrooy:

Babice.
Drseunzy.
Esebosen
I am an Economist oooo...
I know a little about Sociology because in OAU, you will offer every course in the faculty of social sciences in your year 1

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Eleniyan15: 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
babice
change the topic of this thread now

mayb

thread for sociology & anthropology student or

thread for social sci.....so we can get more boss into this thread

wetin una think
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
I love 'em, infact when you see me you've seen theories.

Some friends suggested for me to opt in for Law while my sister proffered Economics but i know myself better.
hhmm,now i see where am lacking big time,kai,u go teach me sha oo?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
jamalchance:

Sorry close do u know when payment 4 acceptance fee in uniben closing .... Do u know ?
sorry bt i dnt knw wen online clearance is closing bt i havent done my own yet,if u're talking abt physical clearance,its closing by 4th december,which do u want 2 knw abt?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
drseunzy:

I am an Economist oooo...
I know a little about Sociology because in OAU, you will offer every course in the faculty of social sciences in your year 1
wow,cul economist,hw is economics lyk 2 u?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
Eleniyan15:
babice
change the topic of this thread now

mayb

thread for sociology & anthropology student or

thread for social sci.....so we can get more boss into this thread

wetin una think
yeah,u're right,i think thread 4 social sciences is beta 2 allow 4 evry department in d social sciences,pls lets al talk,wat do u tink? Cc: Everyone
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
Eleniyan15:
space booked
barnacle , ajosegabriel
hehe,hw much did u pay 4 d space?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
Babice:
hhmm,now i see where am lacking big time,kai,u go teach me sha oo?
Whenever i'm needed, just holla
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Eleniyan15: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Babice:
yeah,u're right,i think thread 4 social sciences is beta 2 allow 4 evry department in d social sciences,pls lets al talk,wat do u tink? Cc: Everyone
THEN DO THE NEEDFUL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.