Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) (58117 Views)

The Public Administrators Thread(Official) / Any Sociologist Here?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
Whenever i'm needed, just holla
tanx dear sociologist,it wud be gud 2 a fellow in anoda university,at least,if one lecturer giv me 1 work i dnt knw,u wil teach me abi?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Cc:cassyrooy, EseBosun, free101, hero10, drseunzy,conjugal,Eleniyan15 pls wat do u say concerning changin d name of this thread and ur suggestions pls.Pls dnt be anoyed if i didnt mention ur,ur contribution is needed
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
Babice:
Cc:cassyrooy, EseBosun, free101, hero10, drseunzy,conjugal,Eleniyan15 pls wat do u say concerning changin d name of this thread and ur suggestions pls.Pls dnt be anoyed if i didnt mention ur,ur contribution is needed
yea...the suggestion is not bad, something like "all sociologist and Anthropologist meet here" or if you prefer "all Social Science meet here".
But i prefer the Sociology ish... and dont forget to mention Lalaticlala so that its gets to front page for awareness
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
Free101:

yea...the suggestion is not bad, something like "all sociologist and Anthropologist meet here" or if you prefer "all Social Science meet here".
But i prefer the Sociology ish... and dont forget to mention Lalaticlala so that its gets to front page for awareness
Alryt thank u very much 4 ur suggestions.*noted* one vote cast 4 "social science",its lyk an election,its gonna b 'free and fair' by God's grace,err, Eleniyan15,wich are u voting 4 and Lalaticlala,wat do u say?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by ajosegabriel(m): 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
social science please., since we gonna be offering some courses under the faculty of social science...
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
ajosegabriel:
social science please., since we gonna be offering some courses under the faculty of social science...
alryt,tanx,one vote 4 *sociology and anthropology* and one vote 4 *social science*
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
ajosegabriel:
which course n which skul dearie?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
Babice:
tanx dear sociologist,it wud be gud 2 a fellow in anoda university,at least,if one lecturer giv me 1 work i dnt knw,u wil teach me abi?
Sure, anytime you want me, even 2am i'd be available.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
Sure, anytime you want me, even 2am i'd be available.
hehehe,am feeling lyk.....................tanx dearie
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
Babice:
I strongly endorse the 'All Sociologist and Anthropologist Official Thread' it makes an association for students and graduates of these courses to pull their knowledge together for the good of our society.

And being the first of it kind, we must ensure it survival too, to make a passion out of our choosen career,

I also think, we can also change the views of society at large as regard our choosen field, 'SOCIOLOGY and ANTHROPOLOGY.

My submission.

2 Likes

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
Babice:
hehehe,am feeling lyk.....................tanx dearie
No problem.

A MoU has been signed between You and I for co-operation in our choosen field of study.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
I strongly endorse the 'All Sociologist and Anthropologist Official Thread' it makes an association for students and graduates of these courses to pull their knowledge together for the good of our society.

And being the first of it kind, we must ensure it survival too, to make a passion out of our choosen career,

I also think, we can also change the views of society at large as regard our choosen field, 'SOCIOLOGY and ANTHROPOLOGY.

My submission.
ok,tank u,c democracy,c debate,tank u very much mr cassyrooy,i suggest that the name should be in connection with *social science* bt of course,my vote alone doesnt count,we are stil waiting 4 comments 4rm others, bt as of now,it stands at *two votes 4 social science* and *two votes 4 anthropology and sociology*......................still waiting though,cast your vote
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
No problem.

A MoU has been signed between You and I for co-operation in our choosen field of study.
yeah,sure,no p.....................though i can be very annoying at tyms
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
Babice:
Alryt thank u very much 4 ur suggestions.*noted* one vote cast 4 "social science",its lyk an election,its gonna b 'free and fair' by God's grace,err, Eleniyan15,wich are u voting 4 and Lalaticlala,wat do u say?
I prefer Sociologists and Anthroplogists oooo
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
[quote author=Free101 post=39461855][/quote] huh?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
Free101:

I prefer Sociologists and Anthroplogists oooo
ooops,sorry 4 d mistake,meant 2 write 'one vote cast 4 sociologist and anthropologist' but still d vote still stands at "two votes 4 social science" and "two votes 4 sociologist and anthropologist',u can count it above
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Eleniyan15: 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
okay okay

I agree with everyone

strictly

Thread
sociologist and anthropologist students

it cool oya legoooo babice

Lalasticlala

seun

fynesboi

come help us we have a lot of course Mate our there looking for this kind of thread!!!

kindly help us do the needful

#Gracia
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
Babice:
yeah,sure,no p.....................though i can be very annoying at tyms
Thats a mutual trait o, i can provoke for Syria.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
Eleniyan15:
okay okay

I agree with everyone

strictly

Thread

Lalasticlala

seun

fynesboi

come help us we have a lot of course Mate our there looking for this kind of thread!!!

#Gracia
ok,tanx,dats "three votes 4 sociologist and anthropologist" and "two votes 4 social science" .....................er,hold on,all those people u mentioned,who are they,course mates?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
Thats a mutual trait o, i can provoke for Syria.
yeeepa,u serious *removes cap and gives him* i salute sir
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by conjugal(f): 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
cassyrooy:

My submission.

I buy your idea.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
Eleniyan15:
okay okay

I agree with everyone

strictly

Thread

Lalasticlala

seun

fynesboi

#Gracia
Undisputeably Sociology and Anthropology, lol

Truly we need this forum to gather the sparse numbers of us other there and to encourage others who are to seek admission in Universities that they aren't alone.

Many benefits comes from this group to remain SOCIOLOGIST AND ANTHROPOLOGIST OFFICIAL THREAD.

Babice see it from our perspective and re-evaluate your stand.

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
conjugal:

I buy your idea.
hehe,tanx miss conjugal
dats *four votes 4 sociologist and anthropologist* and two votes 4 social science*
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
Babice:
yeeepa,u serious *removes cap and gives him* i salute sir
grin grin grin
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
Undisputeably Sociology and Anthropology, lol

Truly we need this forum to gather the sparse numbers of us other there and to encourage others who are to seek admission in Universities that they aren't alone.

Many benefits comes from this group to remain SOCIOLOGIST AND ANTHROPOLOGIST OFFICIAL THREAD.

Babice see it from our perspective and re-evaluate your stand.
hehe,u c my stand doesnt mata,am jst a neutral person,i jst cast my vote and dats al,y dnt u try to convince oda people coz dey mata more
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
Babice:
hehe,u c my stand doesnt mata,am jst a neutral person,i jst cast my vote and dats al,y dnt u try to convince oda people coz dey mata more
Okay.

Please to every student and/or graduate of Sociology and Anthropology of this forum, kindly post your view as we go to poll to decide the new name for this thread.

I've posted little as to why it should remain, ALL SOCIOLOGY AND ANTHROPOLOGY OFFICIAL THREAD, thanks.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
Okay.

Please to every student and/or graduate of Sociology and Anthropology of this forum, kindly post your view as we go to poll to decide the new name for this thread.

I've posted little as to why it should remain, ALL SOCIOLOGY AND ANTHROPOLOGY OFFICIAL THREAD, thanks.
hehe,c dis lawyer,i dnt knw if to say *u have sweet tongue* how wil i knw since u're typing? lol
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Eleniyan15: 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
promisechild
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
Babice:
hehe,c dis lawyer,i dnt knw if to say *u have sweet tongue* how wil i knw since u're typing? lol
If being sweet will make it happen i'll be sweet but factually i still maintain my stand and you know why, dear. grin
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
If being sweet will make it happen i'll be sweet but factually i still maintain my stand and you know why, dear. grin
no,i dnt oo,tell me
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
Eleniyan15:
promisechild
errr who?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Babice:
no,i dnt oo,tell me
^^^ scroll up dear. ^^^

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio / Lagos Bars Private Schools From Online Teaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.