Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. (50287 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by shoboy9: 8:55pm On May 09, 2009
I would really love to know who posted this cos things are getting pretty dangerous in nigeria. Why doesd the poster consider it a sin to promote Yoruba? This is the height of it. He/she/they also consider Adeboye's association with Obj to be a sin? That anyone is sore about that relationship is really gross.

There is obviously a lot of hate for adeboye in this poster. Unreasonable hate. I doubt you find it easy to love your fellow man. Your post is proof of that and more. Even if he does not read, the least u can do is apologize for your own sake.

There are many people in this country who will collect 5k to tell a lie that will send untold generations of nigerians into depths of despondency. I hope yopu are not one of such. I wish u all the best sha.

God help us all.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by AmAlone: 9:02pm On May 09, 2009
@OP
SO NA YOU BE THE HOLY ONE HEM

na only Jesus them go give right to judge MAN

Peter I know, Paul I know Adeboye I know
WHO ARE YOU
I DON'T KNOW YOU!!!
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by CrazyMan(m): 9:06pm On May 09, 2009
r231:

I AM NOT GOING TO SIT HERE AND TRADE WORDS WITH U CUS I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR UR DUMB ASS ALL I ASK U FRM UR STATEMENT IS WHO IS TELLING D TRUTH DATS ALL MY MOTHER GOES TO RCCG AS WELL BUT IT SEEMS LIKE ALL U REDEEM PPLE ARE D SAME, U LOT WORSHIP YOUR DADDY (ADEBOYE) MORE THAN GOD HIMSELF, ASS HOLE
I don't have time to trade words with you. You simply lack basic education; so trading words with someone like you would be a waste of time.

My message to you is that you choose you next statement carefully; I'm not the one you're insulting here. When you begin to speak evil about a man of GOD, then you're provoking God to anger; and I know that you wouldn’t want to do that.

So if I were you, I would go home and ask God for forgiveness.

I don't have time to exchange words with you; so please don't direct your next reply to me because I won't respond you.

Have a nice day.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by timmy7(m): 9:09pm On May 09, 2009
Damn it look at pple judging as if they r perfect and when av u become a professor of sinology? How can a reasonable person consider some1's accent a sin or is it pastor Adeboye's church alone that causes heavy traffic on Lagos/Ibadan expressway? Hmm, alsatian goats in human clothings
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by r231(m): 9:11pm On May 09, 2009
crazykid:

I don't have time to trade words with you. You simply lack basic education; so trading words with someone like you would be a waste of time.

My message to you is that you choose you next statement carefully; I'm not the one you're insulting here. When you begin to speak evil about a man of GOD, then you're provoking God to anger; and I know that you wouldn’t want to do that.

So if I were you, I would go home and ask God for forgiveness.

I don't have time to exchange words with you; so please don't direct your next reply to me because I won't respond you.

Have a nice day.

WHERE DOSE DIS UNEDUCATED FOOL COMES FROM FOR GOD SAKE NOW I KNW DAT U R DUMB,

I AM A XTIAN DATS BELIEVES IN GOD JUS CUS I AM NOT FOLLOWING UR DADDY DON'T MEAN DAT I AM GOING TO HELL PELE O MR BORN WUWURU BOUT BOUT U ASK GOD 4 4GVNESS FIRST DEN WE TAKE FROM THERE, MUM
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by chuxy12(m): 9:29pm On May 09, 2009
[table]
1,Blocking of Lagos/Ibadan exprex way every month.
2,Lied that he once drove 300 miles without fuel.
3, used poor peoples money to acquire private jet worth over 4billion naira ( during the time of dire economic crisis)
4, Was used by Former president Obasanjo to cleverly gain public moral ground ( political used as a cover for many evil).
5, sutble use of religion to promote yoruba culture ( by intentional use of cleverly feigned yoruba accent to preach on TV)
6, Making of ambiguous statement in the name of prophecy .
7, Finally lied to the public about the ownership of his dubiously acquired air craft,( after seeing the resentments he got from the public over the dubiously acquired air craft).

COULD THIS MAN REALY BE A MAN OF GOD ?
[/table]
@banom
some of the points you raised are valid points like the traffic gridlock along the express way, others are simply out of line like sutble use of religion to promote yoruba culture ( by intentional use of cleverly feigned yoruba accent to preach on TV)--what do you expect him to do speak fulani?
Even if all the points you raised were true, the way you packaged them simply smacks deep seated hatred
Sometimes the way we go about making pointing are simply counter productive.
question for you Banom,'' do you tithe at all or pay Zakat" ? be sincere
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by naijaking1: 9:32pm On May 09, 2009
@Poster
While I don't agree that his Yoruba accent is a sin, I wholly agree that the man and his church are 100% tribalistic. I have never seen an 'international church' where 99% of the ministers are Yorubas---- if you argue, just name one or two of his churchs (World-wide)with a non-Yoruba as pastor.
Explain that
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by chuxy12(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2009
[table]
1,Blocking of Lagos/Ibadan express way every month.
2,Lied that he once drove 300 miles without fuel.
3, used poor peoples money to acquire private jet worth over 4billion naira ( during the time of dire economic crisis)
4, Was used by Former president Obasanjo to cleverly gain public moral ground ( political used as a cover for many evil).
5, sutble use of religion  to promote yoruba culture ( by intentional use of cleverly feigned yoruba accent to preach on TV)
6, Making of ambiguous statement in the name of prophecy .
7, Finally lied to the public about the ownership of his dubiously acquired air craft,( after seeing the resentments he got from the public over the dubiously acquired air craft).

COULD THIS MAN REALY BE A MAN OF GOD ?
[/table]
@banom
some of the points you raised are valid points like the  traffic gridlock along the express way,  others are simply out of line like sutble use of religion  to promote yoruba culture ( by intentional use of cleverly feigned yoruba accent to preach on TV)--what do you expect him to do speak fulani?
         Even if all the points you raised were true, the way you packaged them simply smacks deep seated hatred
     Sometimes the way we go about making pointing are simply counter productive.
question for you Banom,'' do you tithe at all or pay Zakat" ? be sincere
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by abhosts(m): 9:50pm On May 09, 2009
r231:

WHERE DOSE DIS UNEDUCATED FOOL COMES FROM FOR GOD SAKE NOW I KNW DAT U R DUMB,

I AM A XTIAN DATS BELIEVES IN GOD JUS CUS I AM NOT FOLLOWING UR DADDY DON'T MEAN DAT I AM GOING TO HELL PELE O MR BORN WUWURU BOUT BOUT U ASK GOD 4 4GVNESS FIRST DEN WE TAKE FROM THERE, MUM

Please take a look at your grammar before you call someone else uneducated.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cabali(m): 10:00pm On May 09, 2009
The poster of this thread is not stupid or foolish. . . . . . .

I think he is worse
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by timmy7(m): 10:06pm On May 09, 2009
How can somebody who doesnt attend d church conclude that ''all'' the pastors r yoruba imagin 'if you argue just name one or two of his churches (worldwide) with non yoruba pastors' How many of his churches do u know let alone attend justus ayiri
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 09, 2009
My words are few for u - be careful how u talk about a man of God. Whether he is real or not is not for u to decide. Mind what is more important to u, take care of what will profit u, leave other people alone to live their lives the way they choose to. As Yoruba will say, "Ma di eru eleru s'ori ko wa fa ti e lowo." Olorun o ni je ki enu yin ko ba yin o. Amin. You need interpretation? Lareerrrrrrrr!
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by wanville(m): 10:10pm On May 09, 2009
smiley
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2009
PASTOR ADEBOYE'S 2007 FAKE AND RIDICULOUSE PROPHECY.

[b]Political leaders have criticized Pastor E.A. Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) for his prophecies for 2007 released many months in advance. The prophecies have led to spontaneous eruptions of religious and ethnic disinterest, apathy, and inability-to-give-a-damn all over the country.

We have decided to publish a transcript of the controversial prophecies. This is the most respected man of God in Nigeria, and his words have never fallen to the ground. We all need to study these prophecies so we too can decide whether to zealously ignore them along with the thousands of others who have been mightily unimpressed by them.

1. “The Lord says that Nigeria will be the giant of Africa next year. During the year 2007, there is not going to be a single country throughout Africa with a population as great as ours. As long as we serve him faithfully and attend church regularly, the Lord says our children shall be as numerous as the sands on ten mountains. Crowd: “Amen!”

2. “Some fertile married women will deliver babies in 2007, while many children currently in primary six will gain admission into secondary schools. Many of you who are brilliant final year students in higher institutions will graduate with flying colors during 2007. Most engaged couples with weddings fixed for 2007 will get married!” Crowd: “Amen!”

3. “Daddy says that in the year 2007 there will be a dry season and a rainy season. For Christians, the dry season in January may dry up any puddles on their streets and the rainy season in August will bring them massive showers of water from heaven. Unbelievers will experience the scorching sun during the dry season and their children will be scared by thunder and lightening during the August rains.” Crowd: “Amen!”

4. “Something very bad - very very bad - is going to happen sometime in 2007. I can’t tell you what it is now, but baba says we need to pray to avert this great tragedy from our nation. He says those who dodge their tithes and offerings may be the ones hardest hit by this looming maliase. Nigeria needs to be very very afraid in this next year 2007!” Crowd: “Jesus!”

“Note: You will need to attend the Holy Ghost convention every month till the end of 2007 so we can cry to God and ask him to spare Nigeria from the tragedy, which I will explain to you in 2008 after it has happened.”[/b]
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:23pm On May 09, 2009
Peoples Court has long since found Mr. Adeboye guilty on 6 of the 7 charges.

I dont know why people are here still pleading his case.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by tomiade1(m): 10:26pm On May 09, 2009
Pastor Onu!!, my man!!
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by wanville(m): 10:29pm On May 09, 2009
smiley
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:31pm On May 09, 2009
wanville:

lmaoBanom did he really say all those things or u r just being sarcastic?

Ha isnt shitting you, check the churches website for proof.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:32pm On May 09, 2009
tomi_ade:

Pastor Onu!!, my man!!

Tomi lee . . My MAN
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2009
So neyo, how do you know there are so many untrue men of God if you havent already sub-conciously judged them in your mind.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by r231(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 10:44pm On May 09, 2009
wanville:

lmaoBanom did he really say all those things or u r just being sarcastic?

@wanville,

see the link. or you can as well go to their website or simply google it.

http://www.naijarita.com/2006/pastor-adeboye-prophecies
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by sigo10: 10:50pm On May 09, 2009
people soji urself most of the pastors na brain work to scam
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by touchmeder: 10:53pm On May 09, 2009
while i will choose not to say anything against pastor adeboye because i respect him and till date i have no reason to speak otherwise, i'd like to say Nigerians are funny people. it would seem the quickest way for a person to be vindicated of any crime is to be a pastor aka man of God. no matter how the crime is starring you in the face people say ''dont judge oh, he is a man of God oh''.the person automatically becomes immune and incapable of any sort of sin. in our society anything goes. any nonsense from these people hiding under the cloak of ''daddy of a church''

while i respect God and some men of God, there are clearly some i have question mark about (yes and some are the popular ones)and it will simply not go away cos ''they are men of God oh'' At least i am a woman of God myself too.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Abuzola(m): 10:53pm On May 09, 2009
But could it be he was referring to the world recession/global melt down when he said something bad will occur
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by wanville(m): 10:58pm On May 09, 2009
:d
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by mystics(m): 10:59pm On May 09, 2009
@banom, This is the word of God to you, "My ways are not your ways, neither are my thought your thought, for your righteousness is but a filty rag in my sight. when i send a man, i back him up with mighty works. And yes, I am God, i change not, i am the God that asked the children of Israel to borrow from the egptians even though i never planned on thier return to egypt, And Banom, know that i am the God that killeth and i will not hesitate to kill you if you so allow the devil to use you. Again, Have i appointed you judge over my servant, if i need a judge, i will not tell you. I am the God that told my servant Bill Winston to start a Christian bank so that offerings and tithe i have blessed will not be put in a commercial bank and used to fund things i do not approve, and banom. Millions of people around the world i have blessed through my servant, its not for you to decide.
-on being a confusionist, its because of your shallow mortal mind that u speak against the lord of glory, hence my anger is kiddled against thee
- on obstructing people, have i not said that in the last days the mountain of the lords house shall be established on the hill and all nations shall flow into it, Banom, what do u expect when all nations flow to where i have choosen to put my name?
- on exploiting people, how many are crying he has exploited them, at least he has not exploited you moreover, the money of a thief i need not
- On giving Nigerians fake and dubious men, I have given Nigerians the men after my own heart, who serve me in love and i bless in love. You heart lies to you that the kind of religion i cherish is poverty, look at Solomon, Abraham, David, Job, my servants who had the best in the land, why not my servant Adeboye
- on evil men converging on Sunday’s, Cos I am the God of a second chance, I sent my son to die for sinners, he opened the door to my house so they can ALL come in and be SAVED. Evil men like you still have hope, accept my son Jesus and you will be saved, beware, hell is real
On Nigerians prayin/evil leader, Have u not heard that my timing is not your timing; I will make all things beautiful in my time. I have a special plan for Nigeria and at my time, it shall come to fulfillment. And have you not heard when I called Nebuchadnezzar, my servant, I can use anybody to achieve my goal, if I can use him, paul and lot of imperfect humans, I can also use you, repent
-on following me to get to me, cos any eye that see me shall die, I send you my prophets, believe them and you will be saved, disregard them this way and you perish
-on using my name to swindle people, and have the swindle u? since my creation of man, man has chosen to speak evil against those thing that I have hidden from him. I am God and my ways are not your ways, my thot not your thot. You cant understand dis way, accept my son and be saved.

-
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cicero(m): 11:02pm On May 09, 2009
@poster
You are messed up and your imminent destruction is justified.
By the way I read down the comments on this site and copied the following comment.
Meanwhile the site this bingo is referring to says:
Naijarita News

Reporting FAKE NEWS Live From Nigeria

Gravatar

* Dave
* August 4th, 2007
* 3:53 am

Below is Pastor Adeboye’s prophecy copied from the RCCG website verbatim. Compare and contrast this with the above posting.

PROPHECY FOR INDIVIDUAL

1. The Year will be a pleasant year for heaven seekers
2. It will not be a very pleasant year for the Lukewarm and Backsliders
3. For Heaven Seekers, there will be accelerated promotion as a result of divine Guidance and Involvement
4. Rewards for dedication and commitment to God’s work will be in the form of Blessings that will exceed all human imaginations
5. For some there will be unexpected dramatic promotions both Physically and especially Spiritually
6. Some will experience a complete change in Direction and destiny
7. For some, there will be incidence of great Joy and celebrations

PROPHECY FOR NIGERIA

1. Coming Elections will be far more peaceful than expected but serious prayers will be needed afterwards
2. Economic recovery will continue
3. This year will mark the beginning of the end for a principal enemy of this nation
4. Major Anti-Christians will suffer private and personal mishaps

PROPHECY FOR THE WORLD

1. Intense prayers is needed to at least ameliorate major catastrophes like Floods, Earthquakes and Hurricanes
2. An Evil Organization will suffer yet another terrible blow
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 11:04pm On May 09, 2009
Abuzola:

But could it be he was referring to the world recession/global melt down when he said something bad will occur

What  he said could work like a dice, it can hit any one , in that case any unpleasant thing that hapened that year will fulfill the so called prophecy.

Let me make my own prophecy,

Prophecy= somebody will  have sex tonight in lagos state.( if doesn't happen, know that i am fake, no power on this earth can stop that prophecy from coming to pass.)
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by touchmeder: 11:06pm On May 09, 2009
hey poster that website u gave is not redeemed website. it would seem to be the opinon of someone on his/her blog or website. there is a difference sha
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cicero(m): 11:09pm On May 09, 2009
Guys the site where bawom or whatever copied the fake prophecy is seun's website, is seun directing traffic to his other site?
Or is did he initiate this post as a result of his genuine hatred for Pastor Adeboye.
Is seun the poster?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by sosisi(f): 11:19pm On May 09, 2009
The sons of lucifer have started again with their accusations and as usual the owners of nairaland deem it fit for the front page.
Troubled souls seeking for rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Welcomes Fifth Child (Photo) / 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson / "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.