Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,547 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. (50225 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by temilola12(f): 8:36pm On May 20, 2009
@ Banom,

Everyone has every right to his/her speech. All I have to say about Pastor Adeboye is that he is a true child of God and he is a man of God whose life and ministry has blessed millions of people both far and wide. He's a man of prayer and praise and he hears from God always. You look inward and see what God has used him to accomplished in the lives of many. He is a rare gift in our generation and pray we have more of his kind.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 10:23am On May 21, 2009
temilola12:

@ Banom,

Everyone has every right to his/her speech. All I have to say about Pastor Adeboye is that he is a true child of God and he is a man of God whose life and ministry has blessed millions of people both far and wide. He's a man of prayer and praise and he hears from God always. You look inward and see what God has used him to accomplished in the lives of many. He is a rare gift in our generation and pray we have more of his kind.

Realy ? so who blessed his own life with a private jet ?.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by AmAlone: 2:22pm On May 21, 2009
@ Banom

You the most popular guy on nairaland I guess?

Trust me when I say this ''I see things exactly same way you see them just that I dey try lipsrsealed lipsrsealed''
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cabali(m): 6:00pm On May 21, 2009
someon calls you stupid and the next thing that comes to ur mind is attacking his mother. . . . Dude, that reflects weakness and as a man you should not be of urself.  grin grin

It is bad enough he abused u verbally (which is wrong); would it not be ok for u to direct ur attack at him? So if he punches u physically, u will turn round and slap his sister  grin grin

Apart from the defines of ur posts on this thread, which reflects priority misplacements, som's wrong with u man!!  grin grin grin
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 9:10pm On May 21, 2009
cabali:

someon calls you stupid and the next thing that comes to ur mind is attacking his mother. . . . Dude, that reflects weakness and as a man you should not be of urself. grin grin

It is bad enough he abused u verbally (which is wrong); would it not be ok for u to direct ur attack at him? So if he punches u physically, u will turn round and slap his sister grin grin

Apart from the defines of ur posts on this thread, which reflects priority misplacements, som's wrong with u man!! grin grin grin

He is only a useless product of his miserable mother, so i dont see any thing wrong with that.
Maybe he has learned his lessons and will know how to control his dirty tongue in his subsequent posts.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by temilola12(f): 9:12pm On May 21, 2009
banom:

Realy ? so who blessed his own life with a private jet ?.
Well, All I have to say is everyone has every right to his/her speech because talk is cheap.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 9:16pm On May 21, 2009
temilola12:

Well, All I have to say is everyone has every right to his/her speech because talk is cheap.

Yeah and private Jet is expensive, though one can easily get it if he exploits his brainwashed followers.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cabali(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2009
banom:

He is only a useless product of his miserable mother, so i dont see any thing wrong with that.
Maybe he has learned his lessons and will know how to control his dirty tongue in his subsequent posts.

And mayb u too have learnt your lesson to show maturity and be civil. Cos even as u point accusing fingers, u have proven not to be a decent person afterall
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by baduks(m): 11:22pm On May 21, 2009
The problem we have is that a love of people are just too use to poverty! Now because of a private jet, you now doubt his calling?
How come we are so shallow in our thoughts (typical Nigerian). One little thing and we forget where we are coming from. If I am right, Pastor Adeboye has been around for decades preaching the gospel and impacting many lifes. The poster and the supporters just sounded like the Israelites when Moses was leading them to d promise land. Any little thing, they want to go back.

I am not surprised at all, a lot of people are just use to been poor. This same issue came up when Pastors started using jeeps then. If you read your bible very well, you will know that christians are u to enjoy ur best things in this world.

Be very careful with ur use of words, remember for a soldier, there is THAT assignment that they'll send him too and he will never return. Also that guy in the bible that called Elisha a bald man, u rmbr what happened.

Don't let this be your last post, I'm sure a lot of people will still want to see you celebrate this same man you wrote against.

Peace to all
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by rachiwise(f): 11:06am On May 22, 2009
@ baduks

I feel U 100%.A pastor that started many many years before.Do u think if he had wanted a jet all these years he wouldnt have gotten it from the so-called 'brain-washed' congregration? God was taking him through the phases, the phase with only one pair of shoes, to the phase of a low-paid lecturer, to the phase of an intrepreter, to the phase of a local pastor,to the phase of a growing local pastor, to a phase of a powerful and strong annointed pastor,to the phase rich man(who was once a poor one.).

All the years (some of his critics on NL were not even born then)[/b]of passing through these phases he had many ppl as his followers so if he wanted to be the richest man on earth by 'robbing' them he would have.

I really think poverty has eaten deeply into many brains in nigeria that ppl dont appreciate wealth anymore.We wish other ppl were more miserable than us.That is our mentality in naija. cry

For Example, if God says[b] i'm going to be the first black female President of United States of America who can stop me??!
Not even all the 'unbelieving banoms' of the world can, cheesy because they simply cant comprehend some things they think it is impossible.I will be who God says I will be and when i will be going through all the phases nobody will be there to see my toiling o.it is when i come out shining that ppl will start insinuating different things. tongue

We need the right mentality to be at the top! And we shouldnt bring down ppl that have spent years getting to the level they are now,be it Spiritually,materially or in life generally. shocked
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 11:42am On May 22, 2009
@ CABALI
So it is when i become paradoxical that i will be a decent person right ? someone exploited millions of my people to buy his private jet and i spoke the truth which you now see as wrong, the truth is harsh but we cant do any thing about it, truth prevails.

@ RACHIWISE.
I will be the happiest person on earth to see you become the first black woman president of America, that is a great achievement , i donated $3000 dollars online with my credit card to obama campaign during his election and i will do more to yours, i love greatmness attained by hardwork and sincerity not by manipulation of poor insecured africans.

@ baduks,
Did adeboye buy the Jet with his salary ?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by timmy7(m): 1:42pm On May 22, 2009
Eya venum na wa 4 u o! U mean u donate 3000 dollars 4 obama campaign yet nothing 4 the 'poor' naija pple and u be d 1st to point accusing fingers at pastors. Walai, lie don enter your already piling up problems. grin
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 22, 2009
banom:

Brother, you're very immature. You remind me of little girls. Funny you should mention controlling dirty tongues.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cabali(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2009
banom:

@ CABALI
So it is when i become paradoxical that i will be a decent person right ? someone exploited millions of my people to buy his private jet and i spoke the truth which you now see as wrong, the truth is harsh but we cant do any thing about it, truth prevails.

My friend dont put words into my mouth; you better watch it!!! when did I make that statement?? Is is not enough for you to misquote a Pastor, now u indicate that I made a conclusion when I did not!! Be very careful with my posts pls.

Now u have made false alegations against me just like u are doing with the Pastor. Just dont bring that style at my door. . . I dont tolerate it please.

mactao:

Brother, you're very immature. You remind me of little girls. Funny you should mention controlling dirty tongues.

exactly!!!
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by RiffRaff: 8:41am On May 23, 2009
Point 2.
At least he didnt say he turn water into fuel,
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cabali(m): 2:46pm On May 23, 2009
And were is the link to were he made the statement that he traveled 300miles without fuel. There isnt evidence. If what I did not conclude is attributed to me on this thread by the same poster, I find it amusing that such alegations are taken seriously.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 3:34pm On May 23, 2009
cabali:

And were is the link to were he made the statement that he traveled 300miles without fuel. There isnt evidence. If what I did not conclude is attributed to me on this thread by the same poster, I find it amusing that such alegations are taken seriously.

You see the problem, all in attmpt to defend Daddy G.O,you tell lies, where did i accuse you or attribute any thing to you, i only asked you a question about your stand on my decency with words.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor3(m): 4:29pm On May 23, 2009
@timmy7
banom donated $3000 to obama campaign.so what?
He worked and sweated for the money,he didn't con people and has every right to donate even if its to the devil!
What work is adeboye doing? He decieves poor nigerians and gets their little money and uses it to buy private jets and build expensive schools the poor cant afford.
If you gonna steal from the people,the least you could do is invest in them goddamn it!
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor3(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2009
@richwise
from your post you list the phases god transformed adeboye,starting from one shoe to eventually a 'rich' man.
Funny the way you describe his spiritual growth/journey in terms of material wealth and possesion
here was i thinking jesus said a camel will pass the eye of a needle easier than a 'rich' man enter the kingdom.
Let me see. . . .so you imply that god called adeboye with the end being to make him rich,convinient isn't it?
I thought a jesus said he who wishes to lead in heaven must be a servant among you. Is that how to be a servant? By living in splendor while your parishoners suffer?
Have you ever seen buddist monks how they live? They wear simple clothing,are humble and have no material possession.yet they do not lack because the people provide for them. Until your pastors can be humble as them,they are all a bunch of cheap criminals. . . .
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 5:18pm On May 23, 2009
timmy7:

Eya venum na wa 4 u o! U mean u donate 3000 dollars 4 obama campaign yet nothing 4 the 'poor' naija pple and u be d 1st to point accusing fingers at pastors. Walai, lie don enter your already piling up problems. grin

@ timmy7

Do you know how many Nigerians i have helped in one way or the other ? or is it just to come here and say what you dont know.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by timmy7(m): 8:22pm On May 23, 2009
@tudor,
how do u know if banom also earns his money honestly,somebody that hides behind d facade of NL and condemns a servant of God, how do u know he sweated for his money? Dont be hypocritical about this.
@banom
if i dont know how many Nigerians u have helped one way or d other how then would u see thru your polemic attack on pastor adeboye the number of people he also has helped ONE WAY OR D OTHER? Double standards
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 8:30pm On May 23, 2009
timmy7:

@tudor,
how do u know if banom also earns his money honestly,somebody that hides behind d facade of NL and condemns a servant of God, how do u know he sweated for his money? Dont be hypocritical about this.
@banom
if i dont know how many Nigerians u have helped one way or d other how then would u see thru your polemic attack on pastor adeboye the number of people he also has helped ONE WAY OR D OTHER? Double standards

Atleast i did'nt use poor peoples money to buy private jet.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by timmy7(m): 8:46pm On May 23, 2009
Ur assertions and that of other anti adeboye are subjective and does not hold any waters, any well meaning redeemer whom God has used this man to touch their lives one way or d other will take ur words with a pinch of salt. shocked shocked
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cabali(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2009
banom:

You see the problem, all in attmpt to defend Daddy G.O,you tell lies, where did i accuse you or attribute any thing to you, i only asked you a question about your stand on my decency with words.

my friend read backward and u will see what I highlighted dont drop empty rants here

and u have still not given us a link to where it is quoted the Pastoer made that statement; why are u shying from it. Except u overheard it in a bear parlour and thats fine meanwhile
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor3(m): 11:05pm On May 23, 2009
@timmy7
if banom made his money dishonestly,then he should be exposed. Thats the whole point of this discussion. Adeboye and his ilk are conning nigerians and they should be exposed.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by timmy7(m): 11:38am On May 24, 2009
How then do u expose him? With unsubstantiated allegations just like d ones u guys r levelling against pastors Adeboye and Oyedepo? Or do u want to take d responsibility of EFCC or ICPC. It is not enough 4 u to expose a suspected conman, but do so with concrete proofs then i might take u guys serious. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor3(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2009
What are unsubstantiated allegations?
Did oyedepo and adeboye not buy private jets?
Haven' they both got expensive universities and secondary schools the average nigerian can't afford?
What work are they possibly doing? Where do they get their money,or is god now printing dollars in heaven? Their teachings especially oyedepo is always about 'giving' or 'sowing seeds'.yet most of their members remain poor.
With all their stolen money,you would expect them to invest heavily in charity.
Timmy7,you don't need rocket science to see the fraud in these men,so exposing them is quite easy.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by timmy7(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2009
I dont know abt CU but i can authoritatively tell u that RUN is not a personal project of Pastor Adeboye but Rccg,dont we have catholic and orthodox churches mission schools are they free of charge Do u have an idea of what it is to have a quality education or do u think the employees of CU/RUN should be shortpaid just becos it is owned by churches who should run d school on charity U need to search for the vision and mission of these schools b4 u crucify the founders and dont just assume thru making uni education free is d only charity deed u can recommend to these churches. And as for the jet you have not still given me enuf reason to believe that he got the jet thru rccg acct infact it is news 2 me and i wont contest that with u
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor3(m): 2:37pm On May 24, 2009
Dnt give me crap about mission and vision,i went to one of those schools.
So because RUN is not a personal project of adeboye students should be charged exhorbitant fees right? Who owns and controls rccg if not adeboye. Anything belonging to rccg automatically belongs to him.
The school fees structure of RUN and CU are basically same with igbenedion and bells universities which we all know are in the business for profit.
Sure,the teachers shouldnt be underpaid,but what about subsidising the fees by the church.if you can afford to buy and maintain a private jet,you should at least subsidize fees so the poor can afford your school.
The early mission schools were free or very cheap. This just goes to show that oyedepo and adeboye are in it for profit.
And if you profit from peoples donations, you are a THIEF.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by timmy7(m): 3:42pm On May 24, 2009
cheesy Why not cut ur coat according 2 ur cloth,if u or other CU/RUN students can't afford a private uni why go 4 it and not a federal uni (even some state uni are more expensive these days) did u drop out of Cu due to lack kishi ni cheesy atleast consider the impact of this schools in providing employment 4 some pple rather than hyping about some1's (could be u anyway) inability to conclude there 4 lack of funds, what about those enjoying schorlarship in these schools? And who told u anything that belong to rccg belongs to pastor adeboye That's misinformation u know cheesy Somebody anchors rccg b4 pastor adeboye and somebody will also take over in the future.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor3(m): 4:30pm On May 24, 2009
Brother, i didn't drop out of CU.i never went there either coz they didnt offer my course of choice. I however went to oyedepo's sec school. in the same compound was CU.i still have siblings there and in CU.i'm happy to tell you i graduated and my siblings are doing fine in these schools.
During my course of stay in the school people were sent home if they suddenly couldnt afford the fees. Their fathers died or lost jobs or they couldn't afford the high fees anylonger.In my set i only know of 4 students out of over 160 who were on scholarship.and believe me in the whole school,there were few. My brother also in CU tells me of students dropping out due to inability to pay fees.
I just cant believe you, ''cut your cloth according to your size'' -are you listening to yourself?. My parents (mum especially) wanted us to attend good schools,where the christian way of life is taught as well as spiritual developement included in the curriculum.my school motto was ''academic excellence and spiritual prowess'' The aim is to produce men and women with strong spiritual character to go and change the world (this is all bullshit of course).
assuming the above is true,why should only the rich be able to afford good christian education? No wonder innocent people break their banks just to send their kids to these schools, so their children can be brought up in the  'godly' way.
The bible says,freely you recieved,freely shall you give.
If these so called men of god are selling christian education to the highest bidder,then they are CRIMINALS.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cabali(m): 4:37pm On May 24, 2009
@ timmy

You are getting wasted responding. If the Pastors do a subsidy by using the church money they will say it is fraudulent. The shool should be cheaper because it is owned by the Pastor. I wonder how they think

So the church will pay teachers their worth, maintain Laboratories and workshops, provide school admin logistics, pay Tax (which is higher than that of federal colleges). They church should do all of that.

I have recognized the presence of people who are no retards but exhibit qualities of the same on this thread and it isnt worth it, trully grin The more u explain the more they entangled in their folly  grin

timmy drop it now b4 it spills u over grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus / Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.