Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. (50303 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 6:56am On May 16, 2009
rich_john:

@banom
am not yoruba O, but pls leave tribe out of this because Okonkwo, lazarus Muoka etc and so many other ibo "penterascal" preachers are in this scamming business so mind your speech tribalistic slowpoke your problem with adeboye has shown openly now! sad

I am glad you accepted the undiniable fact that he is a scamer, Af for tribalism, i cherish the yoruba's so much, my elder sister is married to a yoruba man, yorubas are my inlaws, i dont and will never have any ill feelings against such highly educated prides of Nigeria, check post where i critisized mike okonkwo and chris oyakhilomi and you will not believe all i said, i only decided to focus more attention on Adeboye because he is the most dubious and smartest among all of them, it takes a person who sees the world clearer to understand the man's devilish tricks.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by rachiwise(f): 9:42am On May 16, 2009
@banom

O.k, now we understand you.But may i ask u this; what exactly is your point? You want to bring down RCCG or what? Becos as for me i really dont understand your beef with the Church of God.   .   .   .try to explain with better and clearer reasons then maybe more ppl can support u and maybe then you can succeed in your planned work.

All the best! shocked
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by manmustwac(m): 11:55am On May 16, 2009
rachiwise:

@banom

O.k, now we understand you.But may i ask u this; what exactly is your point? You want to bring down RCCG or what? Becos as for me i really dont understand your beef with the Church of God. . . .try to explain with better and clearer reasons then maybe more ppl can support u and maybe then you can succeed in your planned work.

All the best! shocked
The plan na too open your eyes and make u realize that religion is not going to make nigeria progress
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 2:49pm On May 16, 2009
rachiwise:

@banom

O.k, now we understand you.But may i ask u this; what exactly is your point? You want to bring down RCCG or what? Becos as for me i really dont understand your beef with the Church of God. . . .try to explain with better and clearer reasons then maybe more ppl can support u and maybe then you can succeed in your planned work.

All the best! shocked

Just to help fellow Nigerian christians see realities, like is said before, you have to be vast ,wise, smart and even be a bit of a criminal for you to see through these con men, in other words, i am sprerading the gospel in my own way.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by rachiwise(f): 4:20pm On May 16, 2009
@ banom

The plan na too open your eyes and make u realize that religion is not going to make nigeria progress

And if religion is not going to make Nigeria progress, what do u propose will?.   .   .'conscience-less criminals as leaders'? shocked
I really would like to know what you think abt the way forward for nigeria.

Just to help fellow Nigerian christians see realities, like is said before, you have to be vast ,wise, smart and even be a bit of a criminal for you to see through these con men, in other words, i am sprerading the gospel in my own way.

Thanks for your response.so from the above .  .  .do you really think by being tribalistic,bitter, angry.  .  .etc shows that you are only trying to save the 'poor nigerians' who are 'so much into this man'? Or does it tell ppl more about the kind of person you really are? bitter and angry? And again,do you think by being virulent.  .  .etc, ppl will really get to undersatand your views?

I'd appreciate if my questions are answered.

Cheers!
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by chidichris(m): 4:54pm On May 16, 2009

banom,
from the few things i v read on ur posts, u want us to believe that all the so called pators are scammers? then who is not? if you are a christain as you claim, where do u worship? who is ur pastor? is he also a scammer? are there pastors in nigeria that u know not to be scammers?

remember:
1. do not judge so that ye shall not be judged
2. touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm
3. those tongues that shall rise against my children in judgement shall be condemmed

how do u differentiate ur position on these pastors from the pharisees in the Bible who are always on hand to condem the works of Jesus Christ?
is poverty the basic character of a real christain?
if the Bible permits offerings and tithe, what do u expect to be the outcome of such great congregations? is wealth a bad thing?
knock it shall be open, ask and you shall recieve, with God nothing is impossible.

brother,
this is and shld not be a sort of arguement rather my candid advice to u. it is writen, man cannot be defiled by what goes into the mouth rather by what comes out of the mouth. i will suggest that u let them wait for the judgement of God because there are provissions in the bible for those who liar with the name of God.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by PurestBoy(m): 7:01pm On May 16, 2009
@ Chidi
So you don't have better things to do with your time than replying banon post? Are you new on NL or don't you the guy dey kolo ni?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 7:27pm On May 16, 2009
rachiwise:

@ banom

And if religion is not going to make Nigeria progress, what do u propose will?.   .   .'conscience-less criminals as leaders'? shocked
I really would like to know what you think abt the way forward for nigeria.

@ banom

Thanks for your response.so from the above .  .  .do you really think by being tribalistic,bitter, angry.  .  .etc shows that you are only trying to save the [b]'poor nigerians' who are 'so much into this man'? Or does it tell ppl more about the kind of person you really are? bitter and angry? And again,do you think by being virulent.  .  .etc, ppl will really get to undersatand your views?

I'd appreciate if my questions are answered.

Cheers! [/b]

This will be my last responce to you if you dont refrain from linking me to tribalism, i made it clear that i am not tribalistic,

On the issue of anger and bitterness,  Nigerians have  strong daft ears, they are very difficult to convey sensitive information to, (most especialy when it involves religion) the only two way i know that makes them to take you serious are,
1 If i speak religiously;  the problem here is that most of them have their already pre-concieved notion about their beliefs and religions that it is apparantly difficult to make them see otherwise, beside most of them are eminently gullible,ignorance and inexposed,the only person they believe is their pastors and G.O's, for some,Religion is all they ever learned in their lives, coming to tell them anything contradictory will be an endless strugle,

2, Speak endlessly controvercial, Here is my best strategy, though it makes my listeners uncomfortable,atimes it makes them to hate me, but i am not in need of anybody's love and admiration, i am after peoples attention and their ears, and the way i get it, is to attack those men they think that no one will ever dare to attack, during the attack, i will mock,critisize and expose their hidden ultiriors parts that most people wont normally see, smart ones who understand what i am saying will  surpport me, (some others surpport it as a result of religious hatred) but fools  who till the end of their lives can never see through the tricks that their fellow men are using to manipulate them will just hate me, call me namse, like devil, GOD hater, atheist, islam, etc. that is just the leverage of the internet, most of them cant even talk in my front physicaly,

The truth is , since God is the one to judge all of us when we die, now i am alive, i will say everything,if they are wrong, atleast it provides God with a judgement to render on me,but if eventually what i say is right, i will be greatly rewarded,

If anybody tells you that i will quit from saying the thruth, tell the person that he is the greatest liar you have ever seeing.

The Truth set's people free.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by mystics(m): 7:46pm On May 16, 2009
banom:

Banom, ur not a christian, u are not. Listen, if u have any christian blood in u, you would know better, tell us somethings else. U words show ur not a christian
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 7:54pm On May 16, 2009
mystics:

Banom, ur not a christian, u are not. Listen, if u have any christian blood in u, you would know better, tell us somethings else. U words show ur not a christian

Is it when i tell u that i drove 300miles without fuel that i will be a christian ?.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by rachiwise(f): 11:09pm On May 16, 2009
@ banom

If anybody tells you that i will quit from saying the thruth, tell the person that he is the greatest liar you have ever seeing.

The Truth set's people free.

Keep up the good works! Spread the gospel of truth! I just really hope u dont burn in the hottest part of HELL sha.

As for me,i'm tired of your pointless stories.

All the best in your quest!

Cheers! wink
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by anonimi: 2:30pm On May 17, 2009
chidichris:

remember:
1. do not judge so that ye shall not be judged

are you sure you are a christian yourself? Have you read and meditated on the Bible text you quoted above? It is found in Matthew 7:

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? 5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

what does the part in red say? if you want to disobey christ so as to allow yourself to still be manipulated and misled, that is your choice for which there are consequences.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by mystics(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2009
@banom answer the question, if you a christian, where is your church, who is your pastor or priest, be Bold say it? People like you never experience miracles, you live in the ordinary and if you dont repent, you will never experience it. You dont have the faith to push your car from 1 meter without fuel, where will the faith come to move for 300 miles? You can never recieve what you have not seen. I bet if Jesus existed in your time, you would have said the same thing when it was said he walked on water, when he fed 5000, when he raised Lazarus, calmed the storm and chased out demons. Do you see yourself so different from those who were too FAR to SEE, the pharasee's or the too SAD to SEE, sadduces's when they said Jesus drove out demons by Belzebub, the prince of demons? You are no different. Do you believe Jesus rose from the dead, Do you believe he is alive? These things are outside the ordinary, God owes you no explanation why he kept the car moving for miles without fuel. I ask again, do you believe in miracles, have you experience any? Dont allow yourself to be used by the devil cos you end place will be like a dirty rag flung to the fire after cleaning the dirts of life.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cabali(m): 10:26pm On May 17, 2009
So u guys still dont know the banom personality is a SCAM

he has still not given us a link to where the Pastor alegedly said he drove 300miles without fuel. He is obviously not christian.

@banom let he without sin cast the first stone. I hope u make a good fortune out of this insanity cos I dont see how someone would make a hustle out of something like this.

Otherwise, GET A LIFE!
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by tpiah: 10:30pm On May 17, 2009
cabali:

So u guys still dont know the banom personality is a SCAM

he has still not given us a link to where the Pastor alegedly said he drove 300miles without fuel. He is obviously not christian.

@banom let he without sin cast the first stone. I hope u make a good fortune out of this insanity cos I dont see how someone would make a hustle out of something like this.

Otherwise, GET A LIFE!

@ bolded

PLEASE
dont make us go through all that torture again! The thread was a warzone!!!!!

no need for a link abeg!
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 17, 2009
I don't just know why people are so wicked bearing false witness against othe people. It is only the poeple who are prospering that people always criticis. the prosperity of pastor Adeboye is not of anyone's business. To me, he is a true man of God because i have seen many people blessed through him. No one will achieve all those things which he has achieved and say that he is not a man of God
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by richjohn1(m): 8:25am On May 18, 2009
@rachiwise
Why are people (mostly hypocrites) quick to threaten people with hell, is hell child's play?
@banom
thanks for the clarification, leave them let them continue with their daddy G.O! afterall they've told them 4 more jets are coming grin are people still with their brains? I dont really understand
@aksat
he has achieved his achievements it with your tithes and offerings sad give the lawd a big hand, let somebody shout halelujah angry
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by timmy7(m): 9:00am On May 18, 2009
I am beginning to see an alter ego of balum in poor_jon. lipsrsealed
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor2: 9:05am On May 18, 2009
See all you like,it wont change the fact that your adeboye is fake
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by JJYOU: 9:25am On May 18, 2009
Tudör:

See all you like,it wont change the fact that your adeboye is fake
if some of you hate wealth this much why do you guys struggle to steal, scam, defraud and do 419 so much? or it is the idea of the wealth being available for the gospel you people hate?

i always tot most of you worship money like your life depend on it.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by rachiwise(f): 10:03am On May 18, 2009
@ john

@rachiwise
Why are people (mostly hypocrites) quick to threaten people with hell, is hell child's play?

So you are afraid of hell??.  .  .  sabi all pastors are fake.  .  .  therefore all what they say too is fake.   .   .so you also shouldnt believe HELL is real now. tongue

Hyprocrites?? See Kettle calling Pot Black.   .  .   Otondo!!!   grin
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by richjohn1(m): 10:16am On May 18, 2009
@rachiwise
I am not afraid of hell O! I just dont like the frequent use of it especially during worthless conversations like this pls correct yourself, you are not God you cant send me to hell if I dont agree with daddy G.O that doesnt make me a candidate of hell
AND pls note I didnt call you hypocrite, I said people ( mostly hypocrites)
well we'll still know the 'otondo' very soon
@timmy7
Oh you call me poor_john? well I dont think so, you need to know me before you conclude on that, at least I am not using my hard earned cash to pay tithe and contribute to your daddy G.O. for 4 more jets
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor2: 10:25am On May 18, 2009
@jjyou
i have no problem with wealth,but i have a problem with people who claim to be men of god,defrauding poor nigerians telling them to challenge god with all they have and see if he wont open the gates of heaven and flood them with so much blessings that their barns cant hold.these are lies of course
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by rachiwise(f): 12:45pm On May 18, 2009
@john

@rachiwise
I am not afraid of hell O! I just dont like the frequent use of it especially during worthless conversations like this. . . .

I really like u jo.And Thanks for admitting that this topic is worthless.We need not spend more time on it.Thanks jare! wink
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by jumie(f): 3:05pm On May 18, 2009
@ Banom,

You need not have so much hate for your fellow man. I strongly believe that [b]you are not in any position to judge him because you are not a saint in any way.

As for the man God chooses, his works will always be backed up with proofs. There are so many proofs of Gods hand in Papa's life. How many proofs can anyone see in your life?

Free ur mind from resentment
and try to direct your emotions into something more productive, instead of feeling bitter about what anyone has prophesied.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by tpiah: 4:07pm On May 18, 2009
banom:

I am glad you accepted the undiniable fact that he is a scamer, Af for tribalism, i cherish the yoruba's so much, my elder sister is married to a yoruba man, yorubas are my inlaws, i dont and will never have any ill feelings against such highly educated prides of Nigeria, check post where i critisized mike okonkwo and  chris oyakhilomi and you will not believe all i said, i only decided to focus more attention on Adeboye because he is the most dubious and smartest among all of them, it takes a person who sees the  world clearer to understand the man's devilish tricks.

good for you!!!!!!

you have problems with the culture, not the people. or its with the people subtly pushing their culture. Or what is it exactly? I've lost track.

Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by JJYOU: 4:49pm On May 18, 2009
tpiah:

good for you!!!!!!

you have problems with the culture, not the people. or its with the people subtly pushing their culture. Or what is it exactly? I've lost track.

Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maradonna.  now we are waiting for answers.
Tudör:

@jjyou
i have no problem with wealth,but i have a problem with people who claim to be men of god,defrauding poor nigerians telling them to challenge god with all they have and see if he wont open the gates of heaven and flood them with so much blessings that their barns cant hold.these are lies of course
  i will start respecting people like you  when i start seeing you get angry at other forms of  criminality and lawlessness in the society. 

so many of you keep quiet when you see evil being done in the name of greed and keeping body and soul together but when you hear God, Christ, church, pastor or even christianity your blood temperatures rises like that of urhobo man at the sight of sandine in dem old days.

i like to counsel read what the great word said in
Ecclesiastes 12:10-17 (The Message)

12-13 But regarding anything beyond this, dear friend,[size=15pt] go easy. There's no end to the publishing of books, and constant study wears you out so you're no good for anything else[/size]. The last and final word is this:
   Fear God.
   Do what he tells you.

14 And that's it. [size=18pt]Eventually God will bring everything that we do out into the open and judge it according to its hidden intent, whether it's good or evil.[/size]

Ecclesiastes 12:12-14 (New Living Translation)

12 But, my child,[c] let me give you some further advice: [size=14pt][color=#990000]Be careful, for writing books is endless[/color][/size], and much study wears you out.

13 That’s the whole story. Here now is my final conclusion: Fear God and obey his commands, for this is everyone’s duty. 14 [size=15pt]God will judge us for everything we do, including every secret thing, whether good or bad[/size].
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 18, 2009
When Pastors turn to celebrities then they miss Gods Purpose for their lives
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by huxley2(m): 5:05pm On May 18, 2009
aisha2:

When Pastors turn to celebrities then they miss Gods Purpose for their lives

Is that how easily God's purpose can be mis-directed? When God sets a purpose, is that in the hands of God or in the hands of man?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by timmy7(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2009
@tudor
and it wont change d fact that that's ur opinion alongside ur cohorts.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by thweraja10: 12:57pm On May 19, 2009
You are the most stupid person that ever lived how dare you say that to a man of God. Even though is he not you dont have the right to paste the devilish post. Men you better ask for forgiveness because God might be angry againt you.

I dont like it when people talk to men of God not only pastors even Imam. Please they are representatives of God never judge them.

Those words are too harsh for our corrupt politicians talkless of a renoun and respected man of God with global respect. Infact you are an anti Christ ill advise the moderator to Get you ass off this place.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2009
thweraja10:

You are the most stupid person that ever lived how dare you say that to a man of God. Even though is he not you dont have the right to paste the devilish post. Men you better ask for forgiveness because God might be angry againt you.

I dont like it when people talk to men of God not only pastors even Imam. Please they are representatives of God never judge them.

Those words are too harsh for our corrupt politicians talkless of a renoun and respected man of God with global respect. Infact you are an anti Christ ill advise the moderator to Get you ass off this place.

You said that i am stupid, yes i am ,but not as stupid as your prostitute mother,
As for been an anti christ, i agree that i am, atleast it is better than exploiting people in the holy name
of God.

Frustrated fool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo / "Before Having That Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.