Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,408 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. (50311 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by OneNaija(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2009
Life too short and we are all created in flesh and Blood.Everybody has is right to talk whatsoever he should to talk because it is certainly free of charge.there fake prophet.It is written in the bible that some will claim to be Jesus Christ.

How can you gave birth to a child and you watch the child doing evils in your eyes? How can you someone Invite a Bad leader into his church without talking some sense into him yet we are still facing Corruption which started from Mr Obasanjo. We need prove because there are a lot of scam in the Internet and face to face.

The Same Bible preach the word of God that you must condemn the evils that fight against you by night and Mr Obasanjo is worse than a Evils which must be fight by days and night yet you invite such evils man which have turn Our Great Nation into War front. If this Pastor want me to believe them they are truly man of God they should speak the true and preach the gospel not talking about money or wealth. God sent all his servants into this Wicked world where I am living now all of his servant do his wills none of his servants where rich as Pastor Adeboye and Mr Pastor Chris I means they help the poor lead the peoples into the right direction to follow and they preach the Gospels. I am seek and tired of this shameless world I am living in so therefore I am waiting for the end time.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Ikomi(m): 10:04am On May 10, 2009
One thing these fanatics that quote all sides of the bible forget is that, our lord almight Jesus Christ could have comfortably built a palace bigger than that of Herod if he wanted to, it would cost him nothing in getting the man power and finance, but that was not his duty on earth.

And he said that any who wants to do his work should follow his steps.

Daddy RCCG is following the steps of Citi bank chairman, or HSBC boss. You know they need jets to be prompt at bizness meetings.  cheesy
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by ozzyb: 10:36am On May 10, 2009
Man are you sure you're not angry about something else? Did he sleep with your sister or something?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Ikomi(m): 11:20am On May 10, 2009
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Me angry am not, am just giving recognition to whom it is due, at least knowing how to rob the poor is not a skill you pick up on the streets.

A British journalist once said and I quote:

"Nigerians are wonderful lots who knows how to make water come out of dry stone"

Its just that Daddy RCCG and those other churches substitute the word wonderful with miraclecheesy

So then we can say: if grammer permits me.

"Nigerians are Miraculous lots who knows how to make water come out of dry stone"

Anyone that comes in here to tell me choreographed miracles dont happen is the person i have a problem with. cheesy
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Nobody: 11:35am On May 10, 2009
DO NOT JUDGE

LEAVE THE MAN
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Nobody: 11:45am On May 10, 2009
MANY CALAMITIES  grin

I FEEL LIKE CATAPULTING SOME NL MEMBERS FROM MY PC!  cheesy

THIS THREAD MAKES ME LAUGH!!! grin grin grin

AIYE OOOOOOOOOOO!!! AIYE AKAMARA grin
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tebson(m): 12:57pm On May 10, 2009
TOUCH NOT MY ANNOITED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM.[i][/i]
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by AmAlone: 1:12pm On May 10, 2009
LIKE I SAID BEFORE: "I Believe In GOD. It You, People and Preachers I Don't Believe In!"

Hosted By Seun Osewa. The News On This Website Is Completely Fake!
Subscribe to Latest Stories

That was what was writen at the so-called site http://www.naijarita.com/2006/pastor-adeboye-prophecies
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Abuzola(m): 1:15pm On May 10, 2009
What da heck will he use jet for ? look at the way T.B joshua is dispensing charity across the nation
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by REALTRUTH1: 1:18pm On May 10, 2009
Tebson:

TOUCH NOT MY ANNOITED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM.[i][/i]
 Revd Dr Eze King is a Nigerian prophet and as I speak to you he is still in kirikiri maximum prison,,,,and he still holds crusader while in prison and some people still believe in him,,,,so preach to the Nigerian state about :Touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm"
 Its only God that knows who is a true man of God,,,,you can't be keeping quite in absolute manipulations and deceptions by using that phrase.Everyman whether pastor or Bishop in their best form are still men,,,they are and we all are still falable,,,if we make mistake we should admit and make the right steps to corrections,,,
 Many of these pastors are knowingly or unknowingly take Christians for a ride,,,,,
If some one tells you he is a prophet and he prophesys that 2007 election was going to be peaceful,,,,and the election came and you found out it was not anything close to being peaceful and it was marred with unprecedented fraud and electioneering irregularities as agreed by we Nigerians and international observers,,,what would you then say to that prophet after the election because the prophesy contradicts the outcome of the election?
What followers of these pastors or prophets should tell their Leaders is that such prophesy is ridiculing christianity,,,and they should always watchout because people are watching and observing.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by REALTRUTH1: 1:21pm On May 10, 2009
Am Alone:

LIKE I SAID BEFORE: "I Believe In GOD. It You, People and Preachers I Don't Believe In!"

Hosted By Seun Osewa. The News On This Website Is Completely Fake!
Subscribe to Latest Stories

That was what was writen at the so-called site http://www.naijarita.com/2006/pastor-adeboye-prophecies
God bless you man,,,just like you,,I believe in God, Jesus remains Lord and saviour to me as the Bible states even as stated in Al'Quaran,,,,I do not put my hope on any pastor,,,but God,,,if I listen to them and they are not making any scriptural sense to me,,,I look else where particularly the Bible!
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by kslow(m): 1:23pm On May 10, 2009
May God Almighty forgive you.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by AmAlone: 1:25pm On May 10, 2009
REAL TRUTH:

God bless you man,,,just like you,,I believe in God, Jesus remains Lord and saviour to me as the Bible states even as stated in Al'Quaran,,,,I do not put my hope on any pastor,,,but God,,,if I listen to them and they are not making any scriptural sense to me,,,I look else where particularly the Bible!

If Its So As You've Said, Then My Friend You Are On The Right Way . . . .
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by hamzatafee: 1:52pm On May 10, 2009
Banom !!! You are too much, I like you guys saying the sensible words, Keep it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Na God go punish all dose fake pastors ( Amen ).
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by AmAlone: 3:37pm On May 10, 2009
Am just back with my little but very intresting research on this so-called Pastor E.A Adeboye.

1,Blocking of Lagos/Ibadan exprex way every month.
2,Lied that he once drove 300 miles without fuel.
3, used poor peoples money to acquire private jet worth over 4billion naira ( during the time of dire economic crisis)
4, Was used by Former president Obasanjo to cleverly gain public moral ground ( political used as a cover for many evil).
5, sutble use of religion  to promote yoruba culture ( by intentional use of cleverly feigned yoruba accent to preach on TV)
6, Making of ambiguous statement in the name of prophecy .
7, Finally lied to the public about the ownership of his dubiously acquired air craft,( after seeing the resentments he got from the public over the dubiously acquired air craft).

COULD THIS MAN REALY BE A MAN OF GOD ?

Plz guys lets all take a good look at this little fact and tell if my arguements are blind.

There are approximately 1.6kilometer in ever Mile(1 Mile)
And fromMile 2(Lagos) to Porto Novo(Capital of Benin Replublic)  you have almost 100 kiloeters
And fact is you are to encounter atleast 15 feul station, that is even before you gets to Seme(Benin Replublic)
And there In Seme, Immediately you cross the bother you are to come-accross over 320 ppl selling fuel
Logistically, there is about 3 fuel station to every Kilometer.

The distance to lagos to Accra Ghana is approximately 380km aproximately 300miles. . . .
Question, Question Question: Are There No Fuel Station, Ever on his way
From Lagos to Accra Ghana, Google IT! You are to spend around 20 hours! Was it Night for good 20 hours he used to drive is so-called 300miles journey

Google IT! Luke 4:12 says" Thou Shall not tempt thy lord thy God!"

Supposing there was enough money to buy enough food for the 5000 ppl Jesus won't have multiplied the 5 loafs of bread and 2 fishes to feed the multide!
Staticstically, he must had seen fuel on the road but refused to buy some!
Temping thy lord thy GOD!!!
And once you temp thy lord thy God there will be no miracles!!!

Lies! Lies!! Lies!!

Am Alone:

LIKE I SAID BEFORE: "I Believe In GOD. Its You, People and Preachers I Don't Believe In!"
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cabali(m): 4:01pm On May 10, 2009
I have no idea why you guys are actually taking the clown that started this thread seriously.

He is contesting for the greatest liars of all times. he has laid accusations on Pastor Adeboye but has not given us a link to where it was officially poster that he actually made those comments or those things happen to him.

I see a lot of parties going on in Lagos where they actually cut roads off and that is fine but since there is traffic coming from attendance to seminars by the same Pastor, it is wrong.

I see he is actually trying to attract the devil to himself cos no matter what, a person living his life serving God in any format should be respected.

Remember when you try so much to get the devil's attention, very soon, he will come to you with the right package as reward for working for him! grin
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by GeorgeD1(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2009
@banom,
We have to be extremely careful how we criticize men of God. I am not here to
support anybody but I must warn you that you're treading a very dangerous path.
Many have tied it before and paid dearly for it. The fact that anybody can wake up
anyday and post any topic on nairaland does not excuse you from the consequences
of maligning God's servants.
I think I have said enough. He who has ears, let him hear.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by naijaking1: 4:30pm On May 10, 2009
hamzatafee:

Banom !!! You are too much, I like you guys saying the sensible words, Keep it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Na God go punish all dose fake pastors ( Amen ).

I, too am tired of people claiming that one pastor or another is the son of God. Look, we're all sons of God angry

The RCCG pastor is no more a son of God more than myself, yourself, Rev. King, Jimmy Swaggart, Pat. Roberston, the othe pastor implicated as a hiring gay prostitutes-- I forgot his name, and even the Pope. We're all sons/daughters of God. Nobody becomes "more son of God than the other" by calling yourself a priest, drawing large ignorant crowd, or hosting prostitutes.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by AmAlone: 4:34pm On May 10, 2009
George_D:

@banom,
We have to be extremely careful how we criticize men of God. I am not here to
support anybody but I must warn you that you're treading a very dangerous path.
Many have tied it before and paid dearly for it. The fact that anybody can wake up
anyday and post any topic on nairaland does not excuse you from the consequences
of maligning God's servants.
I think I have said enough. He who has ears, let him hear.

My dear no big deal Just go and google this word! ''Pastor E. A Adeboye a fruad"

And One More Thing. . . . . . . . . . . Enjoy!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 5:43pm On May 10, 2009
cabali:

I have no idea why you guys are actually taking the clown that started this thread seriously.

He is contesting for the greatest liars of all times. he has laid accusations on Pastor Adeboye but has not given us a link to where it was officially poster that he actually made those comments or those things happen to him.

I see a lot of parties going on in Lagos where they actually cut roads off and that is fine but since there is traffic coming from attendance to seminars by the same Pastor, it is wrong.

I see he is actually trying to attract the devil to himself cos no matter what, a person living his life serving God in any format should be respected.

Remember when you try so much to get the devil's attention, very soon, he will come to you with the right package as reward for working for him! grin

So you are now the devil since i have gotten your attention, Mr devil, you are welcome, It now remains your most senior devil ( pastor Adeboye) to read what i posted,

You think i am scared to say what i said, bring your dubious daddy G.O and i will tell it to his shameless face, The problem is that many Nigerians were trained to follow a set failure partern and you expect every body to foolishly join you, any one who boldly challenges or speaks out against you is now seeing as devil,

Ask yourself two simple questions,

1, With all these religions, churches ,pastors and all that we have in Nigeria, why are we still one of the poorest,least educated,evil and most corrupt people on earth, have you gone abroad to see that the name Nigerian sparks ridicule and cautions from people.

2, we have thousands of churches in Nigeria who make money every week from the 55million Nigerians who are christians, is there any of these churches that have a free educational center,medical center,skills acquisation ceners, or even a simple free strangers help centers nationwide.

Every streets,motor parks,uncompleted building,commercial buses,hotels, Flats,batchers, personal rooms,schools in Nigeria are just filled with churches ,yet no positive changes, all of them wants to be on the media every time in other to maintain presence in the in the nigerian public,

Can you tell me the difference between Pastor adeboye and and the famouse notorious Derico .
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by GeorgeD1(m): 5:48pm On May 10, 2009
Am Alone:

My dear no big deal Just go and google this word! ''Pastor E. A Adeboye a fruad"

And One More Thing. . . . . . . . . . . Enjoy!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes, feel free, enjoy. It's your call but of course you wouldn't deny that you were warned
when you and your type begin facing the consequences. I'm out a this thread.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by gudman1999(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2009
I READ IN DISMAY ABOUT PASTOR ADEBOYE'S JET ALL THE TIMES.  S0ME WRITE TO SUPPORT HIM AND SOME TO CRITIZE HIM.  Jeremiah 3:15, "And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding" (KJV}.   IS THIS REALLY TRUE?  EVERY PASTOR IS CALLED WITH DIFFERENT  DOCTRINAL MESSAGES.  THE BIBLE SETS UP THE CRITERIA FOR BEING A PASTOR, DEACON, BISHOPS, OVERSEERS, ELDERS ETC. THIS CAN BE FOUND IN  1 Timothy 3:8-13 (King James [/b] Version)
8Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre;

9Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience.

10And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless.

11Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things.

12Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.
13For they that have used the office of a deacon well purchase to themselves a good degree, and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus.
  FROM THE ABOVE QUOTE,   "NOT GREEDY OF FILTHY LUCRE" IS TRANSLATED IN SOME BIBLE VERSIONS AS COVETUOS .  DOES PASTOR ADEBOYE FIT INTO THIS QUOTE?   THESE ARE LAID DOWN RULES AND LAWS GUIDING HIS POST AND THE BIBLE SAYS, "TRANSGRESSION OF THE LAW IS SIN " ONLY GOD KNOWS THOSE WHO ARE CALLED TO SERVE HIM AND THOSE WHO ARE SERVING HIM IN TRUTH AND FAITH. .
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by anonimi: 7:31pm On May 10, 2009
@ cicero,

your # 124 post had these "authentic" 2007 prophecies of daddy GO:

Below is Pastor Adeboye’s prophecy copied from the RCCG website verbatim. Compare and contrast this with the above posting.

PROPHECY FOR INDIVIDUAL

1. The Year will be a pleasant year for heaven seekers
2. It will not be a very pleasant year for the Lukewarm and Backsliders
3. For Heaven Seekers, there will be accelerated promotion as a result of divine Guidance and Involvement
4. Rewards for dedication and commitment to God’s work will be in the form of Blessings that will exceed all human imaginations
5. For some there will be unexpected dramatic promotions both Physically and especially Spiritually
6. Some will experience a complete change in Direction and destiny
7. For some, there will be incidence of great Joy and celebrations

PROPHECY FOR NIGERIA

1. Coming Elections will be far more peaceful than expected but serious prayers will be needed afterwards
2. Economic recovery will continue
3. This year will mark the beginning of the end for a principal enemy of this nation
4. Major Anti-Christians will suffer private and personal mishaps

PROPHECY FOR THE WORLD

1. Intense prayers is needed to at least ameliorate major catastrophes like Floods, Earthquakes and Hurricanes
2. An Evil Organization will suffer yet another terrible blow

Would you actually describe the above as prophecy i.e. revelation from God about specific future occurence whose coming to pass/thruthfulness can be checked. These are mostly permutations/probability from this ex-lecturer of mathematics.
Compare with Christ's words in Matthew 12:40

For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Yet Adeboye claims to be a Christian i.e. follower of Christ?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by anonimi: 7:34pm On May 10, 2009
And below is Adeboye's prophecy for 2009:

THIS WILL BE THE YEAR OF JOY TO THE WISE (PROPHECY FOR YEAR 2009)

PROPHECY FOR INDIVIDUAL:

o As stars at midnight, the economic gloom that is coming upon the world will produce some very bright spot .( In other words; in spite of the economic problems that the world is going to have this year, some children of God is going to have financial breakthrough)

o Every year has its up and down, 2009 will be no exception in that regard. However for the children of God the ups will out way the down in magnitude and frequency. In other words the great day for the children of God will be greater than the gloom day.

PROPHECY FOR NIGERIA:

o Intensify your prayers for the president

o Nigeria will be given a new opportunity for peace and tranquility, pray that it will not be wasted.

o Those who have made money their gods will discover it has strong wings.

o Problems will drive many back to God; with the end result of heavenly joy.

o Pray against suicide among the high and mighty.

PROPHECY FOR THE WORLD:

o Concentrated prayers are needed to reduce the frequency and intensity of natural disaster. Flood, hurricane, earthquake, tornadoes are coming, but God say if you pray concentrated prayers their frequency and intensity will be reduced.

o Pray against assassination attempt against world leaders.

PROPHECY FOR THE REDEEMED CHRISTAN CHURCH OF GOD (RCCG):

o The Lord said "I will do a new thing".

o Return quickly to your first love of holiness, prayer, evangelism & self sacrifice if you are to benefit fully from the new things God is about to do.

o Intensify your prayers for elders. (If any of them has to die, it must lead to heaven).

o Intensify your prayers for the youths so that their foundation will be more standard than it is now (because the coming revival will be like a flood).

o Move up to a higher level of personal devotion to Me (God) and the reward will outstandingly challenge those who are around you.

- JOY TO THE WISE.

RCCG International web site
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 7:42pm On May 10, 2009
anonimi:

And below is Adeboye's prophecy for 2009:

RCCG International web site

The highest holy fraud of 2009.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by mystics(m): 7:52pm On May 10, 2009
I dont know why true children of God have decided to join issues with children of the flesh, we are not on the same level
Banom has just shown us he is a God hater and we all know where their end is if the dont come to repentance.

Nigeria is a religious country blessed with Men after the heart of God and God is using them to do mighty works which is a prove of his mandate but my friend, Nigeria is not deviod of people like you, dat may just be the reason why we are so backward.

And a poster said something about the north being difficult to penetrate, Lie, am a notherner and i bet you, WE HAVE GOOD CHRISTIANS HERE.

BANOM REPENT, ALL YOU GOD HATERS, REPENT, ALL YOU SUNDAY SEAT WARMERS WHO GO TO CHURCH BUT HAVE REFUSED TO HAVE A FEEL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, REPENT, dats the message and it will never change, i will always tell you dat.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by huxley(m): 8:17pm On May 10, 2009
mystics:

I dont know why true children of God have decided to join issues with children of the flesh, we are not on the same level
Banom has just shown us he is a God hater and we all know where their end is if the dont come to repentance.

Nigeria is a religious country blessed with Men after the heart of God and God is using them to do mighty works which is a prove of his mandate but my friend, Nigeria is not deviod of people like you, dat may just be the reason why we are so backward.

And a poster said something about the north being difficult to penetrate, Lie, am a notherner and i bet you, WE HAVE GOOD CHRISTIANS HERE.

BANOM REPENT, ALL YOU GOD HATERS, REPENT, ALL YOU SUNDAY SEAT WARMERS WHO GO TO CHURCH BUT HAVE REFUSED TO HAVE A FEEL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, REPENT, dats the message and it will never change, i will always tell you dat.

Adeboye and his ilk form part of the problem of Nigeria (and Africa and the world) and NOT the solution. This man promotes supernaturalism and superstition and there is NOT a single benefit to supernaturalism whatsoever. Just look at some of the most backward parts of the world, chances are good that they are strongly attached to their local superstitions or some other adopted superstitions. Countries that are abandoning these superstition are those that are making progress.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by mystics(m): 1:07am On May 11, 2009
huxley:

Adeboye and his ilk form part of the problem of Nigeria (and Africa and the world) and NOT the solution. This man promotes supernaturalism and superstition and there is NOT a single benefit to supernaturalism whatsoever. Just look at some of the most backward parts of the world, chances are good that they are strongly attached to their local superstitions or some other adopted superstitions. Countries that are abandoning these superstition are those that are making progress.

@poster, countries like, name them and let me tell you their secrets, you are not a christian, you are just a little devil that the big devil, is using, Jesus asked us to be careful of people like you. Have you studied a bible and come up with a real issue for discussion here, all you do is post percieved faults concerning men of God and Ministries, your end is near be warned

@Banom, i thot you were digging more questions for God, question God you little narrow minded thing and see if your breath is not required from thee, you are warned, many have gone this part and their stories were nothing but sorrowful, repent oh banom, repent or you are forever doomed.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by dayokanu(m): 5:28am On May 11, 2009
Can you tell me the difference between Pastor adeboye and and the famouse notorious Derico .

The difference between them is one uses Microphone the other uses Guns

Derico threatens to kill or actually kill while Adejale Eunuch cons subtly using Hell fire as the way to scare people into dropping their belongings

But one difference Derico never blocked the major highway on a regular basis like Adejale Eunuch
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by jona2: 5:34am On May 11, 2009
Adeboyo is a thief.tribalism, the same people calling oyakhilome names are the same one crying over adeboole.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by sley4life(m): 8:32am On May 11, 2009
dahmee:

angry foolish poster, just cos you're poor and sad and unwise doesn't mean every1 thinks like you. D house he owns on camp <and i am a big witness> was built for him by pastors, he gets gifts in form of vehicles and even a recent tour bus from pastors too but prefers driving round d camp ground at night in a rickety benz just so he'll be alone and even walks sometimes, and also his wife. Yes he has a school but i'm am more than aware of d scholarships he provides for some students. And for you brainless info jet was also a gift. If you've watched or heard of RCCG documentary, he said and i quote "GOD told me to draw a man on the sand, i drew it. He asked me to wipe it off and i did. God said if i exalt myself than him he will wipe me off d earth like d drawing" and wot happened to miracles?! If God can walk on water and let HIS DISCIPLE also walk to meet him, y can't he perform a miracle of 300miles without fuel?! its not only holy ghost service that causes d traffic, dats wen deeper life remember thiers. So?!

I can see u reason like a slowpoke. Why do u believe anything being told. Its not only holy ghost night the traffic is caused, its almost everytime. Do u know how many innocent souls have been lost by the traffic caused? How can he drivie 300miles without fuel? U're dumb. Even if he comes out and say he flew overseas like superman u would believe. Sh*t the Fu*k
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cabali(m): 8:44am On May 11, 2009
banom:

So you are now the devil since i have gotten your attention, Mr devil, you are welcome, It now remains your most senior devil ( pastor Adeboye) to read what i posted,

Trust me, neither I nor the pastor's attention are what u should worry about. Since you have made urself JUDGE, u will be judged. You were told Judge not so ye be not judge but u wouldnt harken now, would u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo / "Before Having That Sex" / Rev. Father Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.