Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. (50300 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 10:07am On May 11, 2009
cabali:

Trust me, neither I nor the pastor's attention are what u should worry about. Since you have made urself JUDGE, u will be judged. You were told Judge not so ye be not judge but u wouldnt harken now, would u?

Since when i die i can not come back to earth to ask for a refund if i allowed people to manipulate me in the name of God on earth, i will all ways be alert and skeptical here on earth and i will judge things from what my eyes sees and what i understood, no amount of falsely manufactured enthusiasm, fantasis and promise of after life can cloud my reasoning.

If you want me to stop Judging, Tell Daddy G.O. CRIMINAL to stop collecting poor peoples offering and tithes when we get to heaven, we will Give it to God, ( He Adeboye operates on earth and i will operate on earth too, when we get to heaven we will continue fom there).
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by richjohn1(m): 3:46pm On May 11, 2009
nairaland sweet ooh, any time I wan relax for work na nairaland, abeg seun you too much wink I still find it difficult to believe some people still call humanbeing like himself 'man of god' who come be 'man of devil'OOOOOOO! I really pity this country
Banom dont be afraid of any wrath, which wrath sef God's wrath of Adeboye's wrath? no wonder them write for open heaven "he has put his ears on the heartbeat of the almighty" please every child of God is God's anointed (1 peter2:9) stop fooling yourself 'with touch not my anointed'! pssssss
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by mystics(m): 3:55pm On May 11, 2009
@good people, many times have i called your attention to this fact, cant you see what this sons of the devil who are not children of God are dragging u into, wasting you precious time. Banom obviously has no God, he is not a devil himself and unless he repent he is dead, he does not know anything about God, he will not display his stupidity, we are christians and we dont fight Jihad. HE IS EVIL. dont post here anymore, let him and his cohorts keep THEIR THREAD BURNING with the DEVILS FIRE.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by anonimi: 4:36pm On May 11, 2009
mystics:

@good people, many times have i called your attention to this fact, cant you see what this sons of the devil who are not children of God are dragging u into, wasting you precious time. Banom obviously has no God, he is not a devil himself and unless he repent he is dead, he does not know anything about God, he will not display his stupidity, we are christians and we dont fight Jihad. HE IS EVIL. dont post here anymore, let him and his cohorts keep THEIR THREAD BURNING with the DEVILS FIRE.

apparently you know someone in this world who has lived forever without dying at all.
do you mind sharing their names with us who are not as knowledgeable as yourself?
thanks in advance.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by mystics(m): 6:49pm On May 11, 2009
anonimi:

apparently you know someone in this world who has lived forever without dying at all.
do you mind sharing their names with us who are not as knowledgeable as yourself?
thanks in advance.

shallow minded imp, when i mean death, i mean spiritual death, in the lake of hell that has been prepared for the devil and his fellowers like you. I urge you to accept the salvation of God and come to repentance, when you do that, then your former self as at now, tired to the devil as a slave will be sent free and you will have God's assurance of an everlasting life in heaven. We dont earn that life, God has given it to all who will recieve, i urge you recieve my friend, it sad to see that your headed for the hell. it hurts, but i cant free you, God has done what he said he will do, do your quickly, you dont own you life remember?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by jona2: 11:40pm On May 11, 2009
hummmmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by mystics(m): 1:34am On May 12, 2009
it is not about hmmmmmmmmmmm, its about accepting God's forgiveness, The bible says in Genesis that the way of life and death is layed before you, choose. If you dont repent and stop talking against men of God, your end will be worst dan that of sodom and gomorah because you have had the prophets here and u did not believe them rather you dispised and insulted them.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Abuzola(m): 1:49am On May 12, 2009
Banom keep up d good job, never let any one deter u from telling the truth,
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by anonimi: 8:31am On May 12, 2009
mystics:

shallow minded imp, when i mean death, i mean spiritual death, in the lake of hell that has been prepared for the devil and his fellowers like you.

I thought you were asking others not to judge your pastors and his acts. Can't you stick to your own advice to others. Haven't you heard the cardinal principle of Christianity:

"Do unto others as you will have them do unto you"

mystics:

I urge you to accept the salvation of God and come to repentance

I did already hence I am no longer under the yoke of marauding fraudsters like Adeboye but daily refresh my understanding of God and the life, work and words of Christ, His Son and my Saviour. I urge you to do the same!

mystics:

We dont earn that life, God has given it to all who will recieve, i urge you recieve my friend, it sad to see that your headed for the hell. it hurts, but i cant free you, God has done what he said he will do, do your quickly, you dont own you life remember?

passing judgement yet again. how about freeing yourself first from the hypnosis of your fake pastors and look unto Jesus Christ instead.
Let me leave you with this text, from Christ, to meditate on, John 12:25

He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by timmy7(m): 8:38am On May 12, 2009
**shakes head pitifully(oma se o) and ka nle** lipsrsealed
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by mystics(m): 5:56pm On May 12, 2009
By their fruits you shall know them. If you knw christ like you claim, you wont come here and spit all those nonsense because of what u feel.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by PurestBoy(m): 7:42pm On May 12, 2009
banom:

Since when i die i can not come back to earth to ask for a refund if i allowed people to manipulate me in the name of God on earth, i will all ways be alert and skeptical here on earth and i will judge things from what my eyes sees and what i understood, no amount of falsely manufactured enthusiasm, fantasis and promise of after life can cloud my reasoning.

If you want me to stop Judging, Tell Daddy G.O. CRIMINAL to stop collecting poor peoples offering and tithes when we get to heaven, we will Give it to God, ( He Adeboye operates on earth and i will operate on earth too, when we get to heaven we will continue fom there).

Prophet Banon, ore mi amugbo, sowapa?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by sosisi(f): 7:48pm On May 12, 2009
I remember when the Lord asked the devil what he was doing( in the book of Job)

his answer and I paraphrase "I just dey waka up and down,with no particular mission just looking for wetin I fit do"

That is banom's same mission
make una leave am
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2009
$osisi:

his answer and I paraphrase "I just dey waka up and down,with no particular mission just looking for wetin I fit do"

make una leave am

$osisi=dollar tree, (the forbidin tree in edem) daughter of eve go and rest before you invite the anger of the most dangerous banom.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cabali(m): 9:17pm On May 12, 2009
$osisi:

make una leave am

I agree!!!! grin grin

banom:

$osisi=dollar tree, (the forbidin tree in edem) daughter of eve go and rest before you invite the anger of the most dangerous banom.

empty threat!! grin rubbish
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by anonimi: 8:49am On May 13, 2009
mystics:

By their fruits you shall know them. If you knw christ like you claim, you wont come here and spit all those nonsense because of what u feel.

And what are Adeboye's fruits vis-a-vis what Christ said thereon in Matthew 7:

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by thisnigga(m): 10:32am On May 13, 2009
men, peeps r really funny. banom, hv u ever put ur hand in a flame? did it hurt?,
guy. i really sorry for you, like i said in ma first post. i aint that holy enough to hold mi anger, mystic can tell you stuff i would hv sd in a more mature way,
as for me, i STILL THINK U ARE A PUSSILANIMOUS BIATCH, shocked
DID THT HURT?
DONT THINK SO,

PS PLS SAY HI TO D DEVIL FOR ME WHEN U GET THERE VENON,, OH SH## I MEANT BANOM, OR WOZ IT BASTARD? tongue kiss
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by thisnigga(m): 10:37am On May 13, 2009
WOO, PPL DNT WASTE UR TIME HERE, im off. undecided
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by uchkochi(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2009
Banom, listen to me you are cursed in the name of the Lord already. There are some people you dont insult. i mean NOT PASTOR ADEBOYE.THE man is blessed by meeting peoples spiritual needs and He has paid his dues and thank God for the grace of God on His life.

please if you are so envious go and pay the price for greatness. And start looking for help because prophetic curses are real.Elisha cursed 42 children AND THEY WERE EATEN BY BEARS because they were mocking Him.YOU ARE CURSED ALREADY.NOT EVEN CHILDREN ARE SPARED.REPENT AND ASK FOR MERCY FAST SO THAT YOU LIGHT WILL NOT GO DOWN
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 13, 2009
uchkochi:

Banom, listen to me you are cursed in the name of the Lord already. There are some people you dont insult. i mean NOT PASTOR ADEBOYE.THE man is blessed by meeting peoples spiritual needs and He has paid his dues and thank God for the grace of God on His life.

please if you are so envious go and pay the price for greatness. And start looking for help because prophetic curses are real.Elisha cursed 42 children AND THEY WERE EATEN BY BEARS because they were mocking Him.YOU ARE CURSED ALREADY.NOT EVEN CHILDREN ARE SPARED.REPENT AND ASK FOR MERCY FAST SO THAT YOU LIGHT WILL NOT GO DOWN

You dont just issue threats anyhow ,do you think you are talking to children?
If Adeboye is wrong ,he is not too big to be criticisedany one can be corrected .Even Paul did critize Peter in the Book of galatians.
Do you think it is everyone who adores youy daddy Adeboye.
If Adeboye is preaching compulsory tithing ,then he is wrong and stands to be corrected.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 8:36pm On May 13, 2009
uchkochi:

If your so called god will curse me for saying what adeboye did, then he will kill adeboye for doing them, nonsense ,imagine a murderer who robs with microphone on the highway every month and kills, shamelessly say incredible lie all in attempt to look and sound powerfull, to hell with you bastards, you think is every body that is afraid of your so called wrath, bring adeboye and i will tell it to his shameless face, let me see what will then happen, useless people.

Meanwhile is you and your entire gulible families who allowed a timid yoruba man like adeboye to brainwash you that are cursed. idiots.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by huxley(m): 9:20pm On May 13, 2009
uchkochi:

Almost every christian I know and have debated see the eating of 42 children by two she-bears approvingly. You see how belief in such immoral doctrines as the bible could completely warp once's moral compass. This is extraordinary

Now that you have cursed him do we expect a bear to chase him down and eat him?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by bencobenz(m): 12:33pm On May 14, 2009
There was this story of 2 politicians contesting for a guberniterial position in a state within their country. As the election day drew near, they were going from place to place on a campaign to prove their eligibility for the position.
While one spent all his time speaking against his opponent and defaming him, the other just kept on explaining his vision and strategy to people without minding the attack from his opponent.
The pressmen who were following up their campaign were surprised that the man beign attacked did not even react.
When they interviewed him, he was asked a single question " Sir we have noticed that regardles of the countless accusations and attack from your opponent, you have been quiet. Is there any special reason for this?"
He simply smiled and said "when I was young, my father told me a story of the dog and the full moon. He said that when the full moon shows up in the sky, different dogs would come out and start barking hard at the sky. However, regardless of the barking of the dogs the moon just kept on shinning"

Balam, dayoakamu et al are like the barking dogs while ator E.A Adeboye is like the shinning moon, no matter how hard they bark, it wont stop people from going to the RCCG camp.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor2: 12:51pm On May 14, 2009
Makes sense,i guess thats why he bought a jet with poor peoples money,abi.so he can fly to the moon where he has a mansion
@uchkochi,what kind of god will kill 42 kids for just being kids in such a gruesome manner
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Luvpolis(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2009
I pity d posta & som of his congregations.

Rememba d man in question is a man of GOD & also a fada 2 many men of GOD.

2alkin of d poor pple in his ministry,
1, Everybody is not bon 2 be rich. (ALL FINGAS ARE NOT EQUAL)
2, Som are not kepin 2 GODS comandment, dats y dey remain stagnent.
3, Som hir d word of GOD, but re4uz 2 pratice it.
And many more.

Folks b kia4ul d way u talk abt men of GOD.
Rememba DO NOT JOJE.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor2: 4:08pm On May 14, 2009
Why shouldn't we judge. . .god is taking too long to judge so we might as well do it for him. . .
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by ayomide06(m): 5:00pm On May 14, 2009
(from banom)Meanwhile is you and your entire gulible families who allowed a timid yoruba man like adeboye to brainwash you that are cursed. idiots.

hey banom i dont care about adeboye or his church or whatever you think of him but do not start TRIBAL WAR HERE, if you think adeboye is timid its your opinon but do not put timid yoruba man because you will divert this in to a completely different thing you might not be a able to handle.
please respect peoples lineage.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by bencobenz(m): 5:30pm On May 14, 2009
@tudor
read 2kings 2:23-24. If only u're a xtian. When u abuse men of God, that's what u get.
There is dis story in d bible where a woman(one of Christ's follower) poured on Christ an xpensive perfume. Critics lik balam, dayoakamu and u that were around den were also crying in defense of the poor as if they really luv d poor. But Jesus answer came as a shock to dem, He said 'leave her alone, d poor u'll always hav wit u'.
So leave pastor ADEBOYE alone, d poor u'll always av in d church. Even if d 4billion was shared among d poor, so many of dem will still remain poor. Poverty is not about money, its about mindset.
Come to think of it, is there any church dat u dont av poor pple?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by maselugbo: 5:39pm On May 14, 2009
I pray God will forgive all of you that insult the man of God cos u dont know wat u are doing
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by maselugbo: 5:43pm On May 14, 2009
I pray God will forgive you people judging the man of God.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Mowire: 6:16pm On May 14, 2009
QUITE A REPULSIVE THREAD (POST)!
THE MOST REPULSIVE I HAVE SEEN IN MY FEW DAYS ON NL.

THERE ARE SO  MANY EMPTY HEADS HERE SEEKING ATTENTION
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by richjohn1(m): 12:36pm On May 15, 2009
@banom
am not yoruba O, but pls leave tribe out of this because Okonkwo, lazarus Muoka etc and so many other ibo "penterascal" preachers are in this scamming business so mind your speech tribalistic slowpoke your problem with adeboye has shown openly now! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo / "Before Having That Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.