Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Is There Really Life After Death? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Really Life After Death? (39178 Views)

God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours / The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) / What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by wiseoneking: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mindfulness:

@bold

Now that was very Jesus like. In case you don't get it, I was being ironic. Do you think fear is a good method of getting people into faith?
Fear my foot, time have past when you get people into faith by begging. I am just stating the truth why you are providing the facts. You have enough happenings into todays world and infallible sure prophesies from the Holy writ to get you back to your senseses than your so called fear tricks. I'm not gonna pet you to hell this time arround. I am just been raw to you.

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
omonnakoda:

Just a question about this "Energy cannot be destroyed" mantra

It is not a mantra, it is law. Energy can be neither created nor destroyed, it can only be changed from one state to another.

I know a lot of "science" student cite and recite this "LAW" often mindlessly but is there anyway of proving this. I doubt this simply because it is no practicable to experiment on every system where "energy" may exist. Even definitions of energy are unsatisfactory especially where it applies to psychological phenomena

Yes, try to create energy out of nothing or use your remote control to switch on the TV. The energy in the battery will cause an effect. Energy transformed.

Secondly. I am not a proponent of Life after that but what do you mean by "we are made of energy" does that phrase include such things as consciousness and volition.

This is where it becomes interesting and where quantum physics set in. Everything is made of atoms and atoms are made of vortices of energy that are constantly vibrating and radiating energy. The relation and interplay between consciousness and the insights of quantum physics is a relatively new area of study but since the brain needs energy to be able to work (try not to eat for a week grin ) we will surely get some more profound insights into how our consciousness works exactly with the help of quantum physics. And I believe that it will be a break through.

If you are interested in the topic, watch this, I think it is good to begin with if you are a newbie into quantum physics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

I believe there i always a danger of replacing one dogma with another set of poorly understood heuristics. Science often provides us with "MODELS" for understanding the world. It is a danger too, perhaps even worse than the blind follower ship of dogma, to propagate these models as "reality"

VERY TRUE! I am in complete agreement with this statement.
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
wiseoneking:
Fear my foot, time have past when you get people into faith by begging. I am just stating the truth why you are providing the facts. You have enough happenings into todays world and infallible sure prophesies from the Holy writ to get you back to your senseses than your so called fear tricks. I'm not gonna pet you to hell this time arround. I am just been raw to you.

First of all, if you are so sure of God and Jesus, why don't you relax into this certainty?

Secondly, when was there a time where people were begged into faith?

Thirdly, is it your job to save people from hell fire? Take care of yourself, this should be enough.
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by erty6334(m): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
What Happens After Death?
“I thought there were three places a person could go at death: heaven, hell, or purgatory. I knew I wasn’t good enough for heaven or bad enough for hell. It was not clear to me exactly what was in purgatory. I never saw any of that in the Bible. It was just what people said.”—Lionel.
“I was taught that all people go to heaven at death, but I was not convinced. I thought that death ends everything—that no future exists for the dead.”—Fernando.
Have you wondered: ‘What really happens at death? Are our dead loved ones suffering somewhere? Will we ever see them again? How can we be sure?’ Please consider what the Scriptures actually teach. First, let us examine what the Bible says death is like. Then we will discuss the hope that God’s Word, the Bible, offers.
What is the condition of the dead?
THE BIBLE’S ANSWER: “The living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten. Whatever your hand finds to do, do with all your might, for there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the Grave, where you are going.”
*— Ecclesiastes 9:5, 10 .
The Grave, simply put, is where humans go when they die; it is a symbolic place or condition where any consciousness or activity ceases. How did the faithful man Job view the Grave? He had lost all his possessions and children in one day, and then he was struck with agonizing boils all over his body. He pleaded with God: “O that in the Grave [“in hell,” Catholic Douay Version ] you would conceal me, that you would hide me.” ( Job 1:13-19; 2:7; 14:13 ) Clearly, Job did not understand the Grave to be a fiery hell, a place where his suffering would be even worse. Rather, he thought of it as a place of relief.
There is another way to learn about the condition of the dead. We can examine the inspired Scriptural records concerning eight people who returned from the dead.—See the box “ Eight Resurrections Described in the Bible .”
Not one of those eight spoke about being in a place of bliss or torment. If the people who were resurrected had gone to such a place when they died, would they not have told people about it? And would this not be included in the inspired Bible record for all to see? In the Scriptures, nothing of the kind is recorded. Those eight people evidently had nothing to say on the subject. Why not? Because they had been unconscious, as if in a deep sleep. In fact, the Bible sometimes uses sleep as an illustration to explain death. For example, faithful David and Stephen both “fell asleep in death.”— Acts 7:60; 13:36 .
What hope, then, is there for the dead? Can they awaken from this sleep?
EIGHT RESURRECTIONS DESCRIBED IN THE BIBLE *
A widow’s son The prophet Elijah resurrected the young son of a widow who lived in Zarephath , north of Israel.— 1 Kings 17:17-24 .
A Shunammite boy Elijah’s successor, the prophet Elisha, resurrected a boy in the town of Shunem and restored him to his parents.— 2 Kings 4:32-37 .
A man in a burial place The corpse of a man who had recently died was hastily left in the same burial place where Elisha’s bones lay. When the man’s body touched the prophet’s bones, the man was resurrected.— 2 Kings 13:20, 21 .
The son of the widow of Nain Jesus interrupted a burial procession outside Nain to resurrect a young man and restore him to his grieving mother.— Luke 7:11-15 .
Jairus’ daughter Jairus, an officer of the synagogue, implored Jesus to help his sick daughter. Jesus resurrected her shortly after she died.— Luke 8:41, 42, 49-56 .
Lazarus, Jesus’ dear friend Lazarus was dead for four days when Jesus resurrected him before a number of onlookers.— John 11:38-44 .
Dorcas The apostle Peter resurrected this beloved woman, who was known for her many acts of kindness.— Acts 9:36-42 .
Eutychus The young man Eutychus died when he fell from a high window; the apostle Paul raised him back to life.— Acts 20:7-12 .

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by omonnakoda: 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mindfulness:

It is not a mantra, it is law. Energy can be neither created nor destroyed, it can only be changed from one state to another.

Yes, try to create energy out of nothing or use your remote control to switch on the TV. The energy in the battery will cause an effect. Energy transformed.

This is where it becomes interesting and where quantum physics set in. Everything is made of atoms and atoms are made of vortices of energy that are constantly vibrating and radiating energy. The relation and interplay between consciousness and the insights of quantum physics is a relatively new area of study but since the brain needs energy to be able to work (try not to eat for a week grin ) we will surely get some more profound insights into how our consciousness works exactly with the help of quantum physics. And I believe that it will be a break through.

If you are interested in the topic, watch this, I think it is good to begin with if you are a newbie into quantum physics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

VERY TRUE! I am in complete agreement with this statement.
I am hoping that we ccan have a thoughtful conversation
Not to slip into the same routine that the Bible merchants will do by quoting the bible.
If indeed quantum physics has absolute truths and answers then You (prumably not a "NEWBIE"wink should be able t explain them anytime anywhere

You say it is a "LAW"
Please indulge me by defining "LAW" as well as energy.
I asked a few questions which you have ignored.
Can we test this indestructibility law with regard to the energy that constitutes human existence particularly consciousness?

What has quantum physics been able to add to our knowledge of the mind and other related activity or phenomena like consciousness

With respect sir, you talk like an undergraduate who has consumed books very well but has not reflected AT ALL on the limitations of those ideas and models you have learnt

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
omonnakoda:

I am hoping that we ccan have a thoughtful conversation
Not to slip into the same routine that the Bible merchants will do by quoting the bible.

That would be nice.

If indeed quantum physics has absolute truths and answers then You (prumably not a "NEWBIE"wink should be able t explain them anytime anywhere

I am not sure there is anything like absolute truth. I have never said it. I am not a newbie but I am not an expert either, just very passionate about this subject. wink

You say it is a "LAW"
Please indulge me by defining "LAW" as well as energy.

physical law

A property of a physical phenomenon, or a relationship between the various quantities or qualities which may be used to describe the phenomenon, that applies to all members of a broad class of such phenomena, without exception.

http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Law+of+physics

energy

in physics, the ability or capacity to do work or to produce change. Forms of energy include heat, light, sound, electricity, and chemical energy. Energy and work are measured in the same units—foot-pounds, joules, ergs, or some other, depending on the system of measurement being used. When a force acts on a body, the work performed (and the energy expended) is the product of the force and the distance over which it is exerted.

I asked a few questions which yu have ignored.

Sorry, not on purpose.

Can we test this indestructibility law with regard to the energy that constitutes human existence particularly consciousness?

I am not sure.

What has quantum physics been able to add to our knowledge of the mind and other related activity or phenomena like consciousness

Have you watched the video? It answers your question to some extent. It is very short.
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
omonnakoda:

With respect sir, you talk like an undergraduate who has consumed books very well but has not reflected AT ALL on the limitations of those ideas and models you have learnt

I have consumed these books for the pleasure of it and not as a student. I didn't study physics. It would be nice if you were willing to express constructive criticism in the form of statements. All you have done so far was to ask questions. You have not countered any of my points, yet.
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by VickyRotex(f): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
abeg me i no wan die o,if i die,na wetin go happen to vickyrotex,freeglobe,rokiatu,mukina2,prettythicksme,edwife,funjosh,eleko1,seun and all my enemies on nairaland?na who dem go dey fight?

Abeg never die o embarassed

In whose presence will God prepare my table, if you die? cheesy grin
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by omonnakoda: 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mindfulness:

I have consumed these books for the pleasure of it and not as a student. I didn't study physics. It would be nice if you were willing to express constructive criticism in the form of statements. All you have done so far was to ask questions. You have not countered any of my points, yet.
My starting position is always first to seek to understand . The issue here is about life after death and you ofered an opinion which seems to suggest that science has all the answers or that there are scientific laws that are absolute.
With regards to human consciousness there seems to be little doubt in human existence that there is a mind capable of an array of operations and phenomena for which so far there is no satisfactory explanation from quantum theoreticians.So this idea that energy cannot be destroyed is useful for undergraduates taking examinations but practically or even in philosophy is not helpful in explaining what happens to consciousness in sleep death coma or vegetative states. So when you said we are made of energy I was hoping to receive some novel enlightenment.
Therefore we ought to be humble and not believe that because we have read a book we now have knowledge when even the authors of these books would not do so

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
My starting position is always first to seek to understand . The issue here is about life after death and you ofered an opinion [size=18pt]which seems to suggest[/size] that science has all the answers or that there are scientific laws that are absolute.

With regards to human consciousness there seems to be little doubt in human existence that there is a mind capable of an array of operations and phenomena for which so far there is [size=18pt]no satisfactory explanation[/size] from quantum theoreticians.

This is a highly subjective perception, [size=18pt]TOO[/size]. wink

So this idea that energy cannot be destroyed is useful for undergraduates taking examinations but practically or even in philosophy is not helpful in explaining what happens to consciousness in sleep death coma or vegetative states. So when you said we are made of energy I was hoping to receive some novel enlightenment.

This is NOT what we were discussing.

Therefore we ought to be humble and not believe that because we have read a book we now have knowledge when even the authors of these books would not do so

It is not in my nature to be humble but my personality is not subject to critical scrutiny here.
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by MDslex(m): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
doneee:
This has really been bothering me lately.

So one day, we'll have to die?

where are we going?
or we just die and it's over?

when u die ur soul automatically enters LIMBO. Whr u wait until d day of resurrection. Note: at dis point ur file is closed. u can neither sin nor do good. And u ar already aware of your faith. i.e either HELL OR PARADISE. The only tin dat can benefit u here is d prayers of ur children or d handwork u might have taught som1 while u were alive, wen eva they benefit from it u also get ur reward. #Islamic perspective

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by swindo1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
goin heaven or hell

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by mikechrisgeneral(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
krattoss:
what happens when chicken and, goats die?

last time I checked, we re all animals but higher ones.

we kill snakes, lions and many others if we catch them. they in turn kill us if they catch and outsmart us.

so if u saying we got afterlife. that means they v got afterlife also.
I think u r right, but since it's a bombshell some religious fanatics may not subscribe to ur view, that all sentient beings (human beings & animals) are one and the same On the face of nature. That is to say, fate of an animal after death is the same fate of a human being after death. What happens lifeafter death for human beings will be our individual verification that we are just like animals, and for this reason THERE'S NO LIFE AFTER DEATH. But the fundamental question should be, IS THERE ANYTHING LIKE HEAVEN AND HELL? OR JUST A CREATIVE IMAGINATION? GOD HAVE MERCY!
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by mrbillz(m): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mindfulness:

What is so heavy on your heart?
The delusional part of it
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by benodic: 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
the answer to the question as i have said several times in this forum lies in understanding the mystery behind sleep and dreams.

where you go and where you find yourself when you are asleep and dreaming holds the key to answering the question of where you will end up when you die.
afterall sleep is just temporal death while death is permanent sleep.
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by IYANGBALI: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
VickyRotex:

Abeg never die o embarassed

In whose presence will God prepare my table, if you die? cheesy grin
see your mouth tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by Krystalzkris(f): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
wiseoneking:
lol, oduduwa, you are a very funny girl. You have millions of such all over the world, even recent ones like mandela, fela, awo, gandhi, jackson, marley, mohamad, kyrstalzkris etc but JESUS OF NAZERETH IS ONLY ONE. He died and rose again. Believe it or leave to your eternal greatest risk.
i'd rather believe in those you listed above. At least,there is plenty of evidence to show they existed. What evidence can u provide for the existence of Jesus except the bible?
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by damesilver(m): 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
A lot has been said in this thread, many of which may leave us rather more confused.

First of all, we need to check the commonplace error of mistaking our physical bodies for our real being. Think about this; when somebody is said to be dead, you still see that body. But the body is motionless, inactive and therefore pronounced dead. Definitely, the body has only been animated by something which gives it life - ability. That which gives life to that body is the spirit, the real being, the core.

When a child is newly born, it is helpless and seems innocuous. It grows by eating foods. It could have died if it suffers food deprivation. The spirit lies quietly within and gradually makes breakthrough as the body, too, increases in maturity. Now fully grown, he then sees himself as the center of the world, because he is able to control this or that by exercising his freewill. He feel himself important.

After some years, his temperament changes; and his bodily strength could no longer command that youthful vigor, thereby becoming weak and weaker. The weak body is soon discarded, and the spirit severs itself, journeying to other spheres of creation. It may be given an opportunity to come on earth again, and in a new physical body through the same process of procreation, incarnation and birth, thus, forming a circle.

The deeds of the spirit make it imprints on the soul, invisible to the physical eye. And man must taste of the fruit of what he has sown, whether here on earth or in the beyond. The dissolution of the physical body does not cancel anything. The body we cherish so much has a very short life span, but the spirit is eternal, coming and going.

If people can easily get away with evil things they have done, what would then be Divine Justice? Can God, or rather, the Being behind the institution of this orderly Creation be arbitrary, and thereby questioned to deficiency in perfection? What will be the fate of those who have diligently sought the Will of the Almighty? Why would there be warnings from prophets, admonitions here and there for the stubbornly pervert human beings to turn a new leaf?

The Law still stands that whatever a man sows that shall he reap. No one can escape this.

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by VickyRotex(f): 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
see your mouth tongue

My cute mouth cheesy
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by harry509: 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
doneee:
This has really been bothering me lately.

So one day, we'll have to die?

where are we going?
or we just die and it's over?

we resurate 4 judgemnt I guess.
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by wiseoneking: 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
Krystalzkris:
i'd rather believe in those you listed above. At least,there is plenty of evidence to show they existed. What evidence can u provide for the existence of Jesus except the bible?
There you go again, poor little girl. That they existence do not give you any hope of life after death but JESUS do. Jesus is more of a divine relationship and he is beyond feeling. I told you he is not just a religious figure. The evidence i will provide is that if you call upon him with your whole heart to reveal himself to you, he will. He is real than this world you are seeing. I can show you more about him if you are serious to know. Just inbox me or ask for email. JESUS LOVES YOU.
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by adsonstone: 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
krattoss:

we kill snakes, lions and many others if we catch them. they in turn kill us if they catch and outsmart us.

They have an afterlife if they can think of one and you can prove it.

You have several abilities they do not have...and can never have, why do you rule out the possibility of you having an afterlife and they not having?

Think..
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by iamlarry(m): 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]
The thing is like he said people tend to find comfort in that whole concept of passing away and transcending into another life instead of simply dying.

People need such flimsy wishful hopes to cling to because many are not ready to accept the absoluteness of death.

Death simply means inexistence (stop existing). we have not been existing long before this biological machines called body, i wonder how people still in their greed and selfishness think something will still exist after this body... why was that thing not existing before this body?

It is not difficult to understand why we make up these stories for ourselves owing to the fact that we are probably the only specie on this planet that know at a very young age that we are going to die.

Other species just live in the moment, i doubt the dogs and elephants out there are fretting about an afterlife or greedily hoping for another after this one or performing rituals to earn a place.

No they just live in this brief one as they see it

That knowledge of the inevitable end of our being is somewhat of a burden to us and with that comes a need for a hope to cling on even if it is a wishful shadow, even if it is a greedy one.

It has made many people to get lost in the euphoria of their wishful delusion, cus they have not finished living in this one or ever having learnt to live in this one greedily chasing after another and end up having not lived any at all.

So why not we all forget dwelling in these fantasies and focus on where we are now and what we have right now which is here and now.

Giving up this earth to chase after afterlife is life giving up a known substance to chase after a wishful shadow...
[/b]
Bible also proved it in ecclesiastes 9:5,10 the living know they will die buh the dead KNOW NOTHING AT ALL....whatever your hand finds to do,do it with all your might,for there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the grave where you are going.
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mindfulness:

What happens to these particles after we die?
They remain part of nature. You can not destroy fundamental particles.
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by iamlarry(m): 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
benodic:

the answer to the question as i have said several times in this forum lies in understanding the mystery behind sleep and dreams.

where you go and where you find yourself when you are asleep and dreaming holds the key to answering the question of where you will end up when you die.
afterall sleep is just temporal death while death is permanent sleep.
Exactly even in the bibile when lazarus died jesus said he as gone to sleep,so when we die we are in a deep sleep to an extent our heart will beat no more
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by mikechrisgeneral(m): 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
iamlarry:
Bible also proved it in ecclesiastes 9:5,10 the living know they will die buh the dead KNOW NOTHING AT ALL....whatever your hand finds to do,do it with all your might,for there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the grave where you are going.
for this quotation, pls just wait a minute lemme ask someone to come over there and give you a warm hug.
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by success10(m): 12:12am On Nov 02, 2015
nwaanambra1:

see how u r foaming on the mouth for foreign religions that were imposed on you so as to keep you in the dark while you are being exploited and dehumanized.

i hope u knw dat islam is a product of the so-called Christianity - a product of the catholic church to be precise.

Muslim, christian! any form of religion is a big fraud!

But i knw u r too brainwashed to know or understand the truth. cheesy

with peeps like you i always feel sorry for the black man! Black man's redemption is still too far away! undecided
God bless U as U accept Christ today.
thanks.
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by Bestbeelieve: 2:18am On Nov 02, 2015
It is good it worries you, it shows that your spirit is alive. That you not just satisfied with the everyday pleasures of present day humanity. Shocking as it maybe there is an after life. Your real essence, your spirit is eternal and alive. Your consciousness does not cease when you die.But for someone who does not believe then his spirit is spiritually dead. he has to go through a terrible experiencing until he comes to realization in the Grace of God.if its not too late. Life beyond is as real and as tangible as this life that we live. Whoever does not want to believe can go his way until reality sets in at their physical death. Death here is birth in the other world.There are lots of medical records by people who have had near death experiences, and also when you sleep at night you dream,it is only the body that desires rest indeed its a necessity for a healthy body. Our fore fathers had that knowledge as well of an after life.

This has nothing to do with religion or philosophy.when you die depending on how you have lived your life.The fruits of your activity will take you to the world that you belong where souls of like kind dwell. It will be beautiful if you lived well,or dark and ugly if you lived badly. But remember we are in the judgment of the Almighty at this time.chickens and goats belong to a completely different specie than is man who is spirit.Animals are conscious but man is self conscious coupled with the fact that he is blessed with the gift of making free decisions

..Imagine a Bean seed planted in the soil.with the right conditions it germinates,grows, fruits,matures to over ripeness and decays to begin the whole cycle again. This process is similar with the physical body of man which is not the real man,but somewhat like a cloak. man overrates himself and forgets that he is just an insignificant speck of dust who needs his Creator more...

@ johnnydon if you have not been existing before how do you explain the differences in the circumstances in which we all came into this world?The circumstance that brings you as a Nigerian not a Canadian?Perfect is the Lord and with perfection there are no errors.Think!when you answer the question as to why you are here in the first place then many answers will come to you
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by originalhuman: 2:53am On Nov 02, 2015
Son,
Worship God as if he exist and if he doesn't, at the end you won't have anything to lose. Along the line live your life to the fullest, enjoy the good moments, take risks, fall in love, sing like no body is listening, dance like no one is watching. Happiness is the soul purpose of our existence.

#ORIGINALHUMAN
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by Adwexky(m): 3:11am On Nov 02, 2015
Man is a tripartite being, Spirit-Soul-Body, (Human) Spirits don't die, life proceeds further in Heaven or Hell after death. (DON'T BE DECEIVED, THIS IS THE TRUTH)
Thoughts are fallible, Do prove all things and HOLD UNTO THAT WHICH IS GOOD.
krattoss:

Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 02, 2015
all4naija:

They remain part of nature. You can not destroy fundamental particles.

Exactly, so what does it tell you about death?
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by rogerz: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2015
Panshow:

Same way when you delete documents in Microsoft Word. You don't know where it goes.

Microsoft deleted files goto Recycle Bin b4 its permanently deleted. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! / Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.