Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Is There Really Life After Death? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Really Life After Death? (39175 Views)

God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours / The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) / What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by IYANGBALI: 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by MadCow1: 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
I would live to give an answer of YES or NO but the truth is that I do not have the slightest clue.

It's for that reason that I do not bother myself with the thought of an afterlife. I live this life that I have like I have none other to live. I try to make the best of every situation I find myself in and enjoy the experiences I get.

The entire concept of the afterlife is just too outlandish for me. If humans get a second chance, then so should every living thing cos they also live and die just like the rest of us.

Secondly, I don't know how to count above "trillion" but I am sure as hell that over quadruple of a trillion humans have passed through the earth from the beginning of time till date. That must mean that the afterlife must be grossly over crowded at this time.

Be that as it may, my advice is that you live the life you have now. You had no clue about this life before you got here so when you get to the afterlife (if it exists) you are more likely to go through the same cycle of being reborn as a baby, grow into that society and die just like you will in this life. So when you get there, you will figure it out.

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by orisa37: 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
There is Life after death. The Soul that sin shall die and death is the punishment for sin. For the Soul that haven't sinned, The Resurrection of Jesus Christ, the issue of life of "The Righteous", is our Instruction to know where and how to get Visa to Paradise.
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by Weah96: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
Teempakguy:
Ah, so this is where johnydon22 was having fun, eh? Why didn't anyone call me the party? grin

Let's take this from the top.
First, what is your earliest memory? When you were three? Two? Anyway, any moment earlier than your earliest memory, you do NOT exist. What existed was a primate mammal without self awareness. At this point, your brain was so small that intelligence was inconceivable.

Second, when you sleep, how much do you remember? Even if you dream, you can never remember more than an hour of dream "footage," the other six or seven hours is lost.

Similarly, when people are afflicted with with schizophrenia, their personality may completely shatter. Causing them to behave like idiots. While not remembering any of this.

Something similar happens in the operating rooms. As well as when alcohol is indiscriminately consumed.

From the above, one can very quickly draw a very logical conclusion. The feeling of being ALIVE, aka, CONSCIOUSNESS, can only occur with a brain that is MATURED, ALERT, and CORRECTLY CONFIGURED.

We can conclude that when more than 5% of the brain is inactive or incorrectly configured, consciousness CANNOT occur.

Now, at death, 100% of the brain is inactive. 100% is incorrectly configured as well, now, to suggest that at this point, consciousness can occur, you'll be breaking Occam's razor. Completely, not just blunting it, consciousness is the product of a physical process. What spiritual proccess can replicate it. If so, why do we still need physical systems? Evolution is NOT that stupid. We should all be ghouls now. It's like saying you can use some spiritual legs to walk after you leg as been amputated, if that is possible, then why do you even have a physical leg?

OR, you could just believe in God. The omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, all majestic, sky Herbalist who is just really Good for explaining shyte like this.

Are babies not conscious? Is a schizo or autistic person not conscious? Is an old person with Alzheimer's not conscious? You appear to have a predetermined definition of consciousness which revolves around the ability to solve problems. What is known as the "problem solving consciousness" is but one of the forms in which consciousness can manifest itself. There are other levels, including sleep which is erroneously deemed an unconscious state. The first person observer in dreams is a living human person. Always.

Remember when Descartes said "I think therefore, I AM," that was his signature way of letting you know that you are alive when you dream. Now, do schizos think or do they know that they think? I believe so, even if we don't all agree with the outcome of their thoughts. A madman walks around naked not because he isn't thinking but because his own consciousness doesn't give an eff about the feelings of other people.

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by mecuzee(m): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
If our hope ends in this life, we're of all men most miserable! Jesus said "I give eternal life to them that believe in me" "Ye are from beneath, I am from above" we'll all return to our source. If you're are born from above you will return there and if you are still earthy you will return there. God has chosen to save them that believe the foolishness of preaching the Word of faith. I chose life, I believe in Jesus Christ!

3 Likes

Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by Caleycash(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ok, lets see it this way... many dies some lives, Christ comes some makes Heaven. Some goes to hell, am not bothered about death am really thinking what we gonna do in heaven and hell for eternity, Frankly speaking it will certainly get boring, God forgive me I think I might turn out to be Ewan McGregor (Lincoln 6 echo) in the film The Island, cuz am a boisterous and adventurous individual. Am Christian, but i guess there er many mysteries in this world that renowned Scientists and Powerful and eloquent clergies can't really explain. I really wish to no more!!
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by harristo(m): 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
awesome11:

Great. We're quickly coming to a point as your belief in the existence of supernatural power makes it easier. Man is a special breed of spiritual beings who essentially requires a body, soul and a spirit for proper functioning.

Let me make my argument simplistic by providing this example hoping you won't naively assassinate it.

N.B: Don't mind my narrative skills.

I used to visit my hometown as a kid and I remember there was this averagely wealthy farmer who was supposedly hardworking. He leaves for his farm in the morning and returns at dusk.It went on until a day when he had a message from the Village's baale ( we didn't have a king then,and I doubt they do now) via his messengers. They got to his house and met the farmer's only son who told them his father had left for work but he decided to take them to the farm if they don't mind.

The boy however washed his eyes that particular morning with a kind of concussion he had seen his father use often times and demanded the messengers do same (out of tradition to the son)
, which they duly obliged.

Only for the messengers to get to the farm to encounter the spirits of known dead youths working hard on the farm. I guess nobody related to the farmer by blood could experience that mystery.

This is not Nollywood. It is real life and that explains why I've not visited that town since then.

Provide an explanation for this. If after physical death, everything is over, how come those spirits were employed on that farm!

Read some quotes of Dante, Plato and Socrates, and you would begin to see a chance of life after death.

The manifestation of fake spirits of the dead can caused by supernatural powers and spirit beings like I said earlier. So it can't be proof of continued existence in spirit form after death.
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by Bimpe29: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
Yes there is really a life after death.
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by Splashy007(m): 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
doneee:
This has really been bothering me lately.

So one day, we'll have to die?

where are we going?
or we just die and it's over?

We are in a borrowed time , d anti-christ are waiting for us (saints)to go with d rapture . There is still opportunity 4u to join us now. Bro. , Sis. Hell is more real dan d tins see with ur eyes.
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by freecocoa(f): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
onyenze123:

Common sense: what is the meaning of ghost?
1. an apparition of a dead person that is believed to appear or become manifest to the living, typically as a nebulous image.

The question is if there is no life after death, why do we have ghosts?
Blko where have you seen a ghost?
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by mrofficial(m): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
Life's is like a game. If anyone is able to prove that there is life after death, then it wouldn't make sense again.
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by youngfocus(m): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
Yes there is life after death.we may av body like animal bt we ar quite nd completely different frm animal.God is highly interested in we human being.I will only agree wit d science dat said no life after death wen I saw Goat doin miracle like human being at d same time we ar nt animal or higher animal or wat so ever d science may call it.cos God said in d book of genesis let made made in our own image nd God made us in is image.so if u call human being animal wat ar u callin God dan dnt let science miss lead u 2 hell my broda nd sister we ar nt goin 2 die like animals nd ntin more
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by harristo(m): 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
Caleycash:
Ok, lets see it this way... many dies some lives, Christ comes some makes Heaven. Some goes to hell, am not bothered about death am really thinking what we gonna do in heaven and hell for eternity, Frankly speaking it will certainly get boring, God forgive me I think I might turn out to be Ewan McGregor (Lincoln 6 echo) in the film The Island, cuz am a boisterous and adventurous individual. Am Christian, but i guess there er many mysteries in this world that renowned Scientists and Powerful and eloquent clergies can't really explain. I really wish to no more!!

It doesn't work that way man, we were created to be capable of living forever without getting bored. No matter what we get tired of, we will continue to seek new things and create new things. We will never get tired of living because there will always be something that we seek or desire.
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by mikron(m): 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
A resounding YES, except u re not a Christian. There is eternal life after u die if u live ur life right or eternal damnation if u live ur life to please d devil. So the choice is yours
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by ascendo(m): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
johnydon22:

Intelligence according to you is to judge it according to human perception of what intelligence is.

Humans have a highly developed brain that gives them a highly cognitive and reasoning ability and also gives them a highly imaginative ability.

Our intelligence or any of these abilities you think is outstanding doesn't make us superior to other animals..

-Pegerine falcons can fly at a neck breaking distance of 387km/h does this ability make it superior to man?

- A cheetah can spot a prey 5km away, elephant can communicate in ultrasonic methods, platypus possess electro perceptive abilities, or a spider that can see on infrared mode ... You can not do any of these, but these abilities does not make them superior.

We are all natural inhabitants of this planet and natural manifestation is diverse.... We all are neighbouring life forms sharing this world..

Clamoring for another life gives you a sense of responsibility? ..lol..

This can only be asserted by one who lack independent basis for human ethical interactions.

The greed of another life is greed in every sense, it makes one pay little mind to what he has in a wishful clamor for another.
A child who has not finished eating a biscuit and asking for more that is not there is a greedy one.

Your greedy chase of another life can only diminish your ability to live this one and you end up having not lived any at all...

..LOL.. Proof of water is water itself, Proof of money is money itself.

Proof of a flying pink diamond unicorn is the unicorn itself... not my yearn to ride one.

All the things you know exists is because you have seen them exists, you wouldn't be yearning for money if nobody ever told you there was.

You yearn for another life is because someone told you there is and not an innate human quality and this clamor to get another life is proof of your GREEDY chase of more life when you have not finished living the one you have.

There was no You before this body, what ever makes you think there will still be a you after it, i must say really got you swimming hard in wishful hopes.

Yeah just like me desiring to possess bending abilities like Avatar means bending abilities exists. . . Stop assuming up qualities for human nature..

And we are not the only beings to possess such.

A bird can build a nest so precisely and accurate according to what it wants, Termites built ant hills long before humans built houses.

creative abilities is not a trade mark of humans only…

Yearning or desiring for something that one knows for sure is there, is one thing.

Yearning or desiring for something imagined up is another.... Just like me yearning to have bending abilities like avatar characters doesn't make it existential in actuality but only in concepts.

Afterlife concepts are there your yearning for these concepts is not proof of their existence in actuality ..
oh! I so much like your points, they seem constructive but have you asked yourself how this life started. If human life started at a point, then what has been in existence before then?

You've made your points by comparing human beings with animals, very good comparison but you got it wrong. Some of them are mammals like human beings but there're so many differences...

Of a truth: it's not fable nor moonlight story. This life is just a passage to eternity. There is a life beyond the tomb.
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by bxcode(m): 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
Anybody that dosen't believe in the existence of an afterlife is simply ignorant. It is easy to wave off what you don't understand and some people in their quest to sound logical go as far as comparing humans whom God created in his own image and likeness with animals How dumb can you get and still breatheshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
If you take a look around you and after seeing the carefully delineated differences in all the creatures of this universe from man to the skies, to the oceans and even to the least insects on the face of the earth without thinking that someone somewhere carefully orchestrated and designed all these things each with a particular way of living and existence, then you must be really really dumb for you to think that all these different elements including yourself just came into existence from nothing.

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
fyneboi79:
What race was Adam and Eve?? How did several races come into existence?

It has been about 6000 years since Adam. The earth's climate has seen some changes.
God created animals - including man - to be able to adapt to their environment.

Adam may be of any race. But we all are truly a product of a couple. Proven Science is in agreement with this.

See some quotes:
What explains the development of the various racial characteristics?

“All men living today belong to a single species, Homo sapiens, and are derived from a common stock. . . . Biological differences between human beings are due to differences in hereditary constitution and to the influence of the environment on this genetic potential. In most cases, those differences are due to the interaction of these two sets of factors. . . . Differences between individuals within a race or within a population are often greater than the average differences between races or populations.”—An international body of scientists convened by UNESCO, quoted in Statement on Race (New York, 1972, third ed.), Ashley Montagu, pp. 149, 150.

“A race is simply one of the partially isolated gene pools into which the human species came to be divided during and following its early geographical spread. Roughly one race has developed on each of the five major continental areas of the earth. . . . Man did indeed diverge genetically during this phase of history and we can measure and study the results of this divergence in what remains today of the old geographical races. As we would expect, divergence appears to be correlated with the degree of isolation. . . . When race formation took place on the continents, with the bottlenecking of thousands of populations in isolated gene pools all over the world, the gene-frequency differences we now see were established. . . . The paradox which faces us is that each group of humans appears to be externally different yet underneath these differences there is fundamental similarity.” ( Heredity and Human Life, New York, 1963, H. L. Carson, pp. 151, 154, 162, 163) (Thus, early in human history, when a group of people were isolated from others and married within the group, certain distinctive combinations of genetic traits were emphasized in their offspring.)
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by Orikinla(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
Yes.
Some people saw my mother after her sudden transition is a tragic auto crash.
Her female colleague saw her and one of my cousins saw her.
Then I saw one of my father's friends after he passed away last year.

You can see God Sent Me Back Paperback – January 13, 2009
by Bisi Ojediran (Author)
http://www.amazon.com/God-Sent-Back-Bisi-Ojediran/dp/0981764320/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1446384573&sr=1-1&keywords=Bisi+Ojediran

God Sent Me Back, tells the incredible true story of a Modern-Day Lazarus Nigerian pastor, certified dead following an automobile accident but raised from the dead three days later at a crusade where evangelist Reinhard Bonnke was preaching.

The dramatic story of the resurrection of Daniel Ekechukwu is so well-documented that Bonnke's Christ for All Nations (CfAN) ministry released a 45-minute video of Ekechukwu's testimony, also interviewing the doctor and mortician who provided the death certificate as well as describing the injection of embalming fluids three days before Ekechukwu was revived. CBN and other news agencies interviewed evangelist Bonnke, who confirmed the story as true.

Now, for the first time, read the complete and astonishing story in full, with actual images of the before and after resurrection from the dead!

Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by mickydee2015(m): 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
i think d bible will give u d answer to dat.
Everytin is in d bible. Some ppl here r jst saying wat dey hear and wat dey dnt knw.
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by sim37(m): 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
when you get there, you ll find out ok
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
fyneboi79:
What race was Adam and Eve?? How did several races come into existence?

Is it unreasonable to believe that all of us descended from the same original parents?
“Science now corroborates what most great religions have long been preaching: Human beings of all races are . . . descended from the same first man.”— Heredity in Humans (Philadelphia and New York, 1972), Amram Scheinfeld, p. 238.
“The Bible story of Adam and Eve, father and mother of the whole human race, told centuries ago the same truth that science has shown today: that all the peoples of the earth are a single family and have a common origin.”— The Races of Mankind (New York, 1978), Ruth Benedict and Gene Weltfish, p. 3.
Acts 17:26: “[God] made out of one man every nation of men, to dwell upon the entire surface of the earth.”
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by slightlyMad(f): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
numbness is one feeling that can be achieved at a dental center or an operating theater
this is the inability to feel pain, this can also happen with some illnesses such as diabetes or leprosy

one main reason we are able to feel pain is because the nerves and section of the brain responsible for this feeling is intact.
when this section dies, then every pain goes, you can literally, cut yourself open with a knife without stress or trauma.

Now, This is bad news for the "repent or hell fire" crew because how will the sinners feel pain when they no longer have these nerves and brain to conduct pain huh?

the brain is not there to even think anymore. so how do we reason or remember our past or feel pain or wish for a drop of water to quench our thirst?

Let me put forward an hypothesis,
i was born in january 1982, when i die, it will all be just as it was with me in january 1980 when the sperm and egg that formed me had not grown. i was non-existent at that time and could not feel pain or remember any past life.

I still believe there is God anyways.

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by williamsKay: 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
johnydon22:

..LOL.. And it makes absolutely no sense to be singing to the wind or bowing to it...grin
My Dear,
In view of all the comments, "...Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame. But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? And with what body do they come? Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die: And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:..." 1CORINTHIANS 15 VERSE 1 TO 58 read this and acquire healthy knowledge bro and some others that have thesame knowledge and teachings.
You need to discover, actualise your purpose in life and start living it. Jesus can help you out He loves you and you've got to give your life to Him. Accept Jesus into your life, Repent of your wrong doings and vain philosophy, Ask for forgiveness then, you are free. Thanks God bless you.
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by victorvreng: 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
johnydon22:

Living happy is not dependent on clutching on to wishful hopes of an afterlife in this one.

One who has not finished living this one busy in a vainful greedy chase is busy chasing after another will end up having not lived this one at all.

It is better we don't delude ourselves with such wishful hopes and focus on where we are and what we have.

A tree lives and dies
A lion does same
An elephant same thing
A human goes through that same biological metabolical breakdown.

what is the gain you ask? The gain is every thing.

-Having ever lived at all is the gain...

Let one not throw their chances of ever having lived by dwelling in a fantasy of getting another...
that's why there is no difference btw u and a dog. no wonder the Bible says our wisdom is foolish foolishnessness
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by williamsKay: 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
johnydon22:

..LOL.. And it makes absolutely no sense to be singing to the wind or bowing to it...grin
johnydon22:

johnydon22:

My Dear,
In view of all the comments, "...Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame. But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? And with what body do they come? Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die: And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:..." 1CORINTHIANS 15 VERSE 1 TO 58 read this and acquire healthy knowledge bro and some others that have thesame knowledge and teachings.
You need to discover, actualise your purpose in life and start living it. Jesus can help you out He loves you and you've got to give your life to Him. Accept Jesus into your life, Repent of your wrong doings and vain philosophy, Ask for forgiveness then, you are free. Thanks God bless you.
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
slightlyMad:
numbness is one feeling that can be achieved at a dental center or an operating theater
this is the inability to feel pain, this can also happen with some illnesses such as diabetes or leprosy

one main reason we are able to feel pain is because the nerves and section of the brain responsible for this feeling is intact.
when this section dies, then every pain goes, you can literally, cut yourself open with a knife without stress or trauma.

Now, This is bad news for the "repent or hell fire" crew because how will the sinners feel pain when they no longer have these nerves and brain to conduct pain huh?

the brain is not there to even think anymore. so how do we reason or remember our past or feel pain or wish for a drop of water to quench our thirst?

Let me put forward an hypothesis,
i was born in january 1982, when i die, it will all be just as it was with me in january 1980 when the sperm and egg that formed me had not grown. i was non-existent at that time and could not feel pain or remember any past life.

I still believe there is God anyways.

You are correct. The brain controls our feelings. If the brain dies, our record of past or even imagination for the future ceases.

Ecclesiastes 9:6, 10: "Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished... Whatever your hand finds to do, do with all your might, for there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the Grave, where you are going"

Emphasis here is "Grave". Bible comfirms that man goes to Grave, rather than what people wrongly conclude as in to heaven or to hell
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by awesome11(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
harristo:

The manifestation of fake spirits of the dead can caused by supernatural powers and spirit beings like I said earlier. So it can't be proof of continued existence in spirit form after death.

That explanation seems ambiguous to the subject matter. What makes those spirits fake? You seem to understand the manoeuvring process. Can you kindly explain the process, maybe then I can nail my argument?
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
freecocoa:
Blko where have you seen a ghost?
nollywood
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by nwaanambra1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
success10:

it wont end like dat...
If U believe in coming of Jesus Christ, u wont be be posting this comment..
So, if we cease to exist and ends...
How would U classify the 2nd coming of christ?..
Bro, there is life after death...
It just dat the explanation is beyond human comprehension.
HAPPY Sunday.

u funny bro!

so u truly believe in second coming of jesus christ!

you should first find out if he truly came the first time.

stop being brainwashed by religion - its all fake and for the profitable interest of the very few that extorts the gullible thru it.
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by fyneboi79(m): 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
AgricSalt:

Is it unreasonable to believe that all of us descended from the same original parents?
“Science now corroborates what most great religions have long been preaching: Human beings of all races are . . . descended from the same first man.”— Heredity in Humans (Philadelphia and New York, 1972), Amram Scheinfeld, p. 238.
“The Bible story of Adam and Eve, father and mother of the whole human race, told centuries ago the same truth that science has shown today: that all the peoples of the earth are a single family and have a common origin.”— The Races of Mankind (New York, 1978), Ruth Benedict and Gene Weltfish, p. 3.
Acts 17:26: “[God] made out of one man every nation of men, to dwell upon the entire surface of the earth.”
Tankio,don menshion grin
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by GRACEGLORY: 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
doneee:
This has really been bothering me lately.

So one day, we'll have to die?

where are we going?
or we just die and it's over?

Luke 16:19-31

There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto ...
Re: Is There Really Life After Death? by Psylas(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
loksman:
what deeds? Snap out of it dear,you ain't gonna do that because nobody is gonna ask you to do...
Buhari will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 / Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! / Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.