Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I (18619 Views)

Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion] / Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 / The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:15am On Nov 08, 2015
dalaman:

Won't you go and dash your pastor money today? You are busy arguing with atheist on nairaland.

I'm giving to God not to my pastor smiley
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by hahn(m): 8:18am On Nov 08, 2015
dalaman:

Won't you go and dash your pastor money today? You are busy arguing with atheist on nairaland.

Please stop saying that. You dey make me vex say I never start my own church angry

Today would have been pay day grin

Bubu, no mind this guy, go and give tithes and offering unto the Lord so that your blessings shall multiply and your place in heaven guaranteed.

The Lord is good. grin

1 Like

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2015
hahn:

Please stop saying that. You dey make me vex say I never start my own church angry

Today would have been pay day grin

You no be igbo and you like money like this ... chai grin . All this bad bad people wey dey open church for money cheesy

Bubu, no mind this guy, go and give tithes and offering unto the Lord so that your blessings shall multiply and your place in heaven guaranteed.

Sure , i'll give my offerings and tithes to God . Salvation guarantees a place in heaven

The Lord is good. grin

All the time ... all the time
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Rilwayne001: 8:38am On Nov 08, 2015
virginboy1:

Pastor I am a Christian like you, just that this hell theory bothers me, my question is if one dies and goes to hell or heaven afterlife, where was that entity 1000 years ago. In other words, where were you 1000 yrs ago.
Thanks

Dayummmn!!! Who is a pastor
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by hahn(m): 8:40am On Nov 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You no be igbo and you like money like this ... chai grin . All this bad bad people wey dey open church for money cheesy

Don't blame me. Igbo people taught me business grin

Sure , i'll give my offerings and tithes to God . Salvation guarantees a place in heaven

As soon as I start my own church, I'll invite you so you can come and pay your tithes and offering to god via my own escrow service wink

All the time ... all the time

shoborodobokoboshashashabababababadadadadadahahahahahashomborobodibodayashante!

grin

3 Likes

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by ichommy(m): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2015
Shollyps:
you are late...the orijin has finished.... we will share the fanta sha

Thanks Boss Mi, please can i change it to Pepsi?

1 Like

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by johnydon22(m): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2015
UyiIredia:

Simple. People have died seen the afterlife and been revived told their experience. Some have seen it near-death and some have experienced it as dreams or visions.

It is here that the polarized mindset of an ignorant atheist comes into play. If the person died without a report of an afterlife, like say, Fabrice Muamba you'd hear nothing. But let someone who died say he/she saw an afterlife: petty rationalizations will fly in especially the one about it being illusions caused by misfiring neurons.
[b]

Lmao... Near death experiences is your best shot at it? . . Pretty cheap..

We have so many of such accounts with different versions of the tale coming from different individuals with different beliefs.

-Near death experiences is mostly on patients with heart attack..

-Clinical death is not actual death, every organ in the body can stop working and resume afterwards.

-The brain being the box of human perception, memory and neurosensitive abilities is the box of human illusionary projection doesn't die with any part of the body, the brain remains the last part of the body to die.

Yeah we have heard near death patients and we have different versions of what they saw mostly being in coincide with their different beliefs.

One even saw that God was female, other saw Muslim God and heaven while some saw Jesus and it goes to different versions of religious afterlife ideas in relation to each individual's psychology..

Many have also claimed to have reincanated

Try again..
[/b]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by johnydon22(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2015
Remilekun101:
yeah same here. Work has been hard lately. Maybe when I have more time to think we might continue. The Ouija board was a diversion.

Afterlife really do exists. I learnt them from books and articles. Then also personal experiences

Ok you learnt from books, articles and personal experiences. . . Ok we are still waiting for an arguement for that ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by hahn(m): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2015
Remilekun101:
yeah same here. Work has been hard lately. Maybe when I have more time to think we might continue. The Ouija board was a diversion.

Afterlife really do exists. I learnt them from books and articles. Then also personal experiences

@bolded, please share
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Remilekun101: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2015
johnydon22:

Ok you learnt from books, articles and personal experiences. . . Ok we are still waiting for an arguement for that ...

Let me share this personal experience.

Last year August I travelled to Abuja between lokoja to Abuja. An accident happened and a woman died(her brain busted out). While standing and looking at the rescue team doing their work. My inner eyes opened and I saw the same woman standing by her body looking confused and crying but she noticed someone was looking at her and she turned towards me asking me what happened. I told her and also said an heart felt prayer for her and she departed Could you explain if that was an illusion? Hahn
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by yazach: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Dayummmn!!! Who is a pastor

chai you did not inform us when become a pastor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by johnydon22(m): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2015
dalaman:

Who do you know that has been declared dead for 2 days that came back to life and said anything? Many Hindus also claim to have died and reincarnated, do you also believe that? Near death experience has nothing to do with the afterlife according to scientist since it can be induced in the lab.

Many lay out claims to deceive and make money out of people's gullibility. . Like the small boy that wrote he saw jesus later came out years later to say it was false..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by johnydon22(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2015
Remilekun101:

Last year August I travelled to Abuja between lokoja to Abuja. An accident happened and a woman died(her brain busted out). While standing and looking at the rescue team doing their work. My inner eyes opened and I saw the same woman standing by her body looking confused and crying but she noticed someone was looking at her and she turned towards me asking me what happened. I told her and also said an heart felt prayer for her and she departed Could you explain if that was an illusion? Hahn

Now i am gonna take this ON with questions, i don't want to dismiss this story like many would already have... will use it to show the outright absurdities of such claims.

Now tell me when you saw her.(the spirit)

-She was wearing her clothe?

- She had eyes and other body organs?

- She was crying with tears?

-And she could talk...

Pray tell...

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Rilwayne001: 9:25am On Nov 08, 2015
yazach:

chai you did not inform us when become a pastor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Loool! dont mind that boy, he doesn't know what he is saying.
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Shollyps(m): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2015
hahn:

Don't blame me. Igbo people taught me business grin

As soon as I start my own church, I'll invite you so you can come and pay your tithes and offering to god via my own escrow service wink

shoborodobokoboshashashabababababadadadadadahahahahahashomborobodibodayashante!

grin
umh....wooli agba(senior prophet)
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Remilekun101: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2015
johnydon22:

Now i am gonna take this ON with questions, i don't want to dismiss this story like many would already have... will use it to show the outright absurdities of such claims.

Now tell me when you saw her.(the spirit)

-She was wearing her clothe?

- She had eyes and other body organs?

- She was crying with tears?

-And she could talk...

Pray tell...

Yeah a cloth on

A eyes yes, mouth yes

Yes

Yes

I didn't mention a spirit. Man is three in one. Spirit soul and body
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by hahn(m): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2015
Shollyps:
umh....wooli agba(senior prophet)

I'm in the spirit grin

I need to rehearse now so it will come naturally when I open my church grin
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by hahn(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2015
Remilekun101:

Hmm, interesting.

And only you saw this, right?
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Shollyps(m): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2015
ichommy:

Thanks Boss Mi, please can i change it to Pepsi?
don't mention...no problem... I can mix the Pepsi with vodka shev...you like it like that?
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Shollyps(m): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2015
hahn:

I'm in the spirit grin

I need to rehearse now so it will come naturally when I open my church grin
you can also come for tutorial.... I know how to speak it...
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by johnydon22(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2015
Remilekun101:

Yeah a cloth on
Wow... So clothes too also have spirits. . . And the cloth she wore transcended into a spirit cloth plus her style of hair too but somehow her phone didn't right?

A eyes yes, mouth yes
Yes
Yes
good now these attributes of organs suggest then she must have internal organs, she must have a brain, she must have nervous systems, spinal cord and even blood too..

Since she possess all this do i really need to say more how outrightly ridiculous this claim is?

Ok she was a spirit soul?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by hahn(m): 9:41am On Nov 08, 2015
Shollyps:
you can also come for tutorial.... I know how to speak it...

Badt guy. Don't worry, we can sell the tutorial to my church members grin
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by UyiIredia(m): 9:42am On Nov 08, 2015
Teempakguy:
everything ultimately came from nothing. Even if God were real, he would have come from nothing as well.

Sure. And that nothing would be eternal and a part of God.
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by ichommy(m): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2015
Shollyps:
don't mention...no problem... I can mix the Pepsi with vodka shev...you like it like that?

No Worry, i get Whisky here. grin

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by UyiIredia(m): 9:50am On Nov 08, 2015
dalaman:

He can multitask. He can give his pastor money while arguing with you.
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by UyiIredia(m): 9:55am On Nov 08, 2015
Remilekun101:

Not at all and don't be deceived by anyone. You see the woman's spiritual body. And a word from you sent her to heaven. In fact her reaction is understandable. Search Google, you'll read the stories of atheists that encountered spirits and demons, remained atheists and rationalized their experience away. The thing shock me o!
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Shollyps(m): 9:56am On Nov 08, 2015
hahn:

Badt guy. Don't worry, we can sell the tutorial to my church members grin
I think we will form a good partnership.... I can preach n pray very well (,,miracles will happen) n you will deal with the tithe n offering aspect...since that's your major goal
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by frank317: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I think my statement is coherent enough

So?
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Shollyps(m): 10:00am On Nov 08, 2015
ichommy:

No Worry, i get Whisky here. grin
lol...am okay o...make I no high to Church.. na me be the preacher today
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by hahn(m): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2015
Shollyps:
I think we will form a good partnership.... I can preach n pray very well (,,miracles will happen) n you will deal with the tithe n offering aspect...since that's your major goal

Yes. You are bright. Johnnydon22 and plaetton will be our first "miracles". Menesheh, frank317 and ifeness can help us with officiating.

The tithe and offering is the koko oooo and we just need to come up with some good products like holy urine, blessed poo poo, gutter water for sanctification etc grin
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by frank317: 10:15am On Nov 08, 2015
Remilekun101:

Yeah a cloth on

A eyes yes, mouth yes

Yes

Yes

Thanks... I think this is the first description of a spirit. Finally.
So form your statement I can say that spirits wear cloths too or are the cloths spiritual? Spirits can cry, that means spirits have tear gland and they speak English too.
In fact from this, I can come to a conclusion that spirits are humans to just that they can't be seen with ordinary eyes.
Further, what in the world is inner eyes. Where is my own inner eyes. In which part of the body is this inner eyes located?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by johnydon22(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2015
UyiIredia:

Not at all and don't be deceived by anyone. You see the woman's spiritual body. And a word from you sent her to heaven. In fact her reaction is understandable. Search Google, you'll read the stories of atheists that encountered spirits and demons, remained atheists and rationalized their experience away. The thing shock me o!

You are just so cutely naive about things that i wonder why you should lay out naive confident assertions, in your tiny mind atheists means you don't believe in spirity stuffs.

Well for your information atheism simply means One who do not believe in Gods.

There are dozens of atheists who believe in Spirits, Voodoo, demons, even afterlife and reincarnation.

these are personal beliefs and has nothing to do with one being atheistic or theistic, there are theists who don't believe in those it doesn't make them any less theistic any more than believing them makes one any less atheistic.

Let me hope you won't still put ATHEISTS as a label for those who don't believe in spirity stuff because it sells you off to be quite naive about it all.

6 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Names Of False Prophets In Africa / Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic / What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.