Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,247 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? (56368 Views)

What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl / Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most / Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Mavelshee(m): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2015
cutemaria:
That's great but the Godly part could have made it perfect.

My dear, even hookers* they fyn God-fearing man this days
Obessed girls dae fyn guys with 6packs
4ft girls dae fyn guys with 6.5ft height
Olodo girl dae fyn guys with GREAT sense of humour

#OjukOkoro....no go kill una

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by beyondwalls: 11:32am On Nov 02, 2015
Nice list you have got here. Something gets me curious tho and that is every thing u listed can be measured but how do u measure the 'his heart must beat real hard for GOD'?

Sanguine:
All these comments (especially from the guys) just got me laughing... #bigGrin.
Ok Now, lemmi say my own.
*clearsThroat.
1) He must have a well paying job or a very viable business or both (that's a sign of responsibility).

2) He must have a great sense of humour (I love to laugh and play too. Lol).

3) He must be a great conversationalist (I love to talk and gist #smiles).

4) He must be a good cook (I like food, so we can take turns cooking #lol).

5) Above all, his heart must beat real hard for GOD (now, that is very very key and germane).
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by beyondwalls: 11:35am On Nov 02, 2015
Lol
MAybe a MAn u fan would do grin

HIbreed:
we are in a dark cloud,.. We really shoudn't be dating until this storm is over. grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Swissheart(f): 11:38am On Nov 02, 2015
Captain001:

Hahaha!!! This girl your sarcasm got me laughing like "not a man"
...don't mind the guy,he did and I did.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Swissheart(f): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2015
sauceny:

Loool,you are heartless & wicked grin
.....lol ...the guy was tryna wag
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by MRAbudant(m): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2015
djosh4cesc:
I got all except #4. I can talk till thy kingdom come.
Since it relates to girls why won't you talk till thy kingdom comes, when you almost dropped out of school because of your poor grades.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Chocboyslim: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2015
Ramos16:

man, i ve not the slightest idea of what you are talking about, braggn!!?? Am just going to ignore you... I have work 2mao going to sleep, i think you should do the same

Lol! u sounds sympathetic..
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by joanana(f): 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
faith551:
Now are this ladies actually kidding or are they being serious?
No body is talking money and looks, and that's one reason that's kept me single grin
Looks like am going to get ready for some good good loving.

Bro its not all about Money, Money, Money, Money ....... for me and some ladies grin I don't depend on any man. m an independent woman wink winkMy take is that My man should have a great sense of humor; Must be taller than me ( this one is compulsory) grin tongue before u start thinking (so shes short) m not short but petite tongue tongue tongue tongue; God fearing, intelligent (i fall for this all the time), at least he should be able to take of me wink wink wink wink wink wink grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Bamz(m): 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
HIbreed:
we are in a dark cloud,.. We really shoudn't be dating until this storm is over. grin

Hohohohohoho so apt cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by faith551(m): 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
joanana:

Bro its not all about Money, Money, Money, Money ....... for me and some ladies grin I don't depend on any man. m an independent woman wink winkMy take is that My man should have a great sense of humor; Must be taller than me ( this one is compulsory) grin tongue before u start thinking (so shes short) m not short but petite tongue tongue tongue tongue; God fearing, intelligent (i fall for this all the time), at least he should be able to take of me wink wink wink wink wink wink grin

I think you guys are close to convince me then grin

Wait oo, but how do you mean, "able to take care of you"
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by babeface3: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
so surprised, the love for tall rich guys suddenly stopped, whats happening grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by rossi5(f): 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
Swissheart:
Great Sense of Humor
Cool headed nature
Intelligence
Ability to be in charge/Control (I dont like guys who do not have idea of what they are into)
Physical features (okay....no offence to the light skinned men,I prefer him dark,keeps his hair like wole soyinka's....+charming smile) wink
there u girl,i love dark complexion guys....anytime
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by rossi5(f): 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
Swissheart:
Great Sense of Humor
Cool headed nature
Intelligence
Ability to be in charge/Control (I dont like guys who do not have idea of what they are into)
Physical features (okay....no offence to the light skinned men,I prefer him dark,keeps his hair like wole soyinka's....+charming smile) wink
there u go girl,i love dark complexion guys....anytime
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Swissheart(f): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
rossi5:

.....yes o....dark guys anytime
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Leriebloom(f): 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
I like guys who are not just church goers but Godfearing.
A guy who is observant, a guy who is understanding, I don't av to meet him rich but he should be ambitious. I like Guys who dresses decently, I like guys who are presentable, a guy who would take me as his number one priority. one more thing,every girl loves a guy with flat tummy and six packssmiley)

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by angelofurlife: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
permanentgrace:

Taaah! Na people like you straff bass in the real world but come online to form novice. Smh!
lol, how you take know. So someone knows me here? Lmao

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by damosky12(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! "grin" I take karate Classes..been taking those classes since I was five..."grin" Does that click a little? lipsrsealed

I wouldn't want someone I'd actually be able to kick his butt when I get mad..."grin"
"kick his butt". Sure you will love what follows....
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by permanentgrace(m): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
angelofurlife:
lol, how you take know. So someone knows me here? Lmao

I know you more than you know yourself.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Mavelshee(m): 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
rossi5:

Why?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by cc150615(f): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
Swissheart:
....for your mind,meanwhile I like your shoe...if that's you in d middle lipsrsealed
U made me go look at the shoe nd it got me lmao,you're so not nice
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
damosky12:

"kick his butt". Sure you will love what follows....
Uh...what would follow? undecided
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by damosky12(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...what would follow? undecided
I am too sure you can guess.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Sanguine(f): 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
Alani86:

Hmmm!!! There's something about you.

Oh yeah? Tell me more...
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Sanguine(f): 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
Alani86:

Hmmm!!! There's something about you.

Oh yeah? Tell me more...
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Swissheart(f): 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
cc150615:

U made me go look at the shoe nd it got me lmao,you're so not nice
... :Ddont mind the guy,he was running his mouth.the shoe be like canoe
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by instinct57vm(m): 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
intelligence
& good sense of humor
na the only things you go see for here.
when all you do is kill guys vibe with that "Kk", "aiiiiitt"," Brb".
and some girls, their case is so bad "k" is beginning to creep into their actual spoken language.

i won't agree to this xcept u'r joking
Bur anywchway
it all dpends on how u carry urself bro, an average guy can prevent falling victim of ur quotes from babes.
Nobe by force na
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Sanguine(f): 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
olatuneji:

Believe me I enjoy ur qualities,this actually made me check your profiLe you look lovely and beautiful.

#smiles. Thanks for checking my profile. Thanks for the compliment.
Goodevening.
CHEERS!
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by instinct57vm(m): 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
Jollybabs:
Money is nt d issue bt love, caring nd understanding. I Appreciate an intelligent man. God fearing. Jovial nd must be calming. Highly romantic. Huge nd good looking,

yes, until hunger throws love out through the window lool
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Sanguine(f): 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
Arizonaguy:
i think this is an overstatement...you would turn celibacy if u want to wait for the man with all this ur aforestated sentiments...guess you just need to compromise on something

Now I'm lost. How is any (or all) of the points I mentioned an overstatement
And what's there to compromise on? Enlighten moi sil vous plais...
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Fkhalifa(m): 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sanguine:

Oh yeah? Tell me more...
ma'am that picture up there was taken at Anenih hall funaab?
btw, you look good and sound confident on your points wink
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Sanguine(f): 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fkhalifa:
ma'am that picture up there was taken at Anenih hall funaab?
btw, you look good and sound confident on your points wink

#smiles. I'd take that as a compliment Sir. Thank you.
And yeah, that's right, Anenih hall.
You must be a FUNAAB undergraduate . . . Or Overgraduate. Lol. Whish one?? #bigGrin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught / Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.