Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine (34342 Views)

BREAKING: Telecoms Giant MTN Agrees To Pay Nigerian $1.7 Billion Fine / MTN Agrees To Pay Nigerian $1.7Billion Fine / Why We Reduced Mtn’s N1.04trn Fine – NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine by dellod(m): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
just close ur eyes and imagine this was Jonathan's era:

NCC: like I was saying Mr. President, what Mtn did poses danger to our national security. preregistered sim can be used by kidnappers, fraudsters and...

MTN: Mr. President, talk to NCC na!

NCC: (Stands up angrily and points to MTN) don't think u can escape this! the president is on our side and...

JONA: (clears throat)..I am on the side of everybody, okay?

NCC: (surprised) including boko haram?

JONA: Including Asari and Tompolo sef. oh..yes! because I am the president of everybody so let us talk this thing amicably.

NCC: But...

JONA: but nothing. okay? First of all...

MTN: (interjects) go down low

NCC: what?

JONA: MTN, mind yourself. Now, first of all, I want you to hand me the case file of this..

NCC: but Sir...

MTN: (snatches file and gives to JONA).

NCC: What insolent!!!

JONA: listen, NCC, u don dey vex me sef. shey, na u be president abi na me? so, if MTN no snatch the thing commit for ur hand u go refuse abi?
okayyyy...(frowns) now I understand. You dnt even respect me anymore. I...

NCC: I am very...

MTN: shut up my friend! the president is talking!

JONA: go! I will call u later. go now!!!

NNC LEFT ANGRILLY.

JONA: (turns to MTN): So?

MTN: we will transfer it tomorrow morning Sir (smiling). Just as we agreed on.

JONA: I trust u. I trust u. And em...the subscribers that NCC dey shout abt now, na how many?

MTN: don't mind NCC, na just 5million o.

JONA: Jesus!!! Just 5million out of 180million Nigerians na ihn dem wan make u pay that amount?

MTN: ohoo...u sef see...

JONA: Dey go abeg. Just make sure say na alert wake me tomorrow or else..

MTN: no worry Sir. u knw us na..

JONA: I knw everybody. Oya, dey go.

MTN walks out. JONA pick ihn phone call diezani..

JONA: hello ma...hello...(shakes phone) this network sef...hello ma..oh..yea ma, it's me.....thank u...(smiles). Em...I just wan ask why I no see alert yesterday? shebi una don pay subsidy to marketers....
what a movie
Re: MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine by PRYCE(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

True.. The wind of change is blowing cheesy..
Love your Diary! Think It's smart! Plus your humour...
Re: MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
Glad to hear this. smiley

Not loading my mtn line again tho.
Re: MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine by Emodeee: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
evegran:
Glad to hear this. smiley

Not loading my mtn line again tho.

like mtn cares abt u.
Oja oyingbo o mo bi enikan o wa.
Re: MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine by megamank(m): 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
since they have refuse to give freely and properly to the society comparing what they have recieved and what they have given back, they should pay this money.......

wait o..........i just discovered that my Mtn credit has begin to burn out faster with lesser talk.......hope i will not be part of this payment? thank God there is room to PORT to another network using the same number.....
Re: MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine by sagaciousblog: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
demelza:
The kind that wont visit your dry and hungry blog.
it is still not funny looser..,go get a life!
Re: MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine by Penboy: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The news is more of speculation. MTN can't afford that kind of money. Except there will be some kind of waivers, a suspended payment or spread payment. Otherwise, the company CAN'T afford it. We also can't afford to have their license suspended.
don't mind nairalanders who can't see clearly!

5billion dollars ko 5bullion vans ni
Re: MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine by Annchizzy(f): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
good for them.
Re: MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine by Lovechyld101(m): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
I WISH THEY CAN DO THE SAME THING TO DSTV MUTLICHOICE THAT COMPANY IS JUST A THIEF THE MONOPOLISTIC CRIME THEY COMETTING IN THE DIGITAL TELEVISION SECTOR IS WORST.
Re: MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine by Youngzedd(m): 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
kokoA:
A quarter of our 2016 budget don sure already.

I tell ya. I wish they called invest the money into power and agriculture.
Re: MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
PRYCE:
Love your Diary! Think It's smart! Plus your humour...
Thanks.. I'm honored kiss..
Re: MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine by amanikondo: 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

NCC: like I was saying Mr. President, what Mtn did poses danger to our national security. preregistered sim can be used by kidnappers, fraudsters and...

NCC: (Stands up angrily and points to MTN) don't think u can escape this! the president is on our side and...

JONA: Including Asari and Tompolo sef. oh..yes! because I am the president of everybody so let us talk this thing amicably.

JONA: MTN, mind yourself. Now, first of all, I want you to hand me the case file of this..

JONA: listen, NCC, u don dey vex me sef. shey, na u be president abi na me? so, if MTN no snatch the thing commit for ur hand u go refuse abi?

NNC LEFT ANGRILLY.

JONA: I trust u. I trust u. And em...the subscribers that NCC dey shout abt now, na how many?

JONA: Jesus!!! Just 5million out of 180million Nigerians na ihn dem wan make u pay that amount?

JONA: hello ma...hello...(shakes phone) this network sef...hello ma..oh..yea ma, it's me.....thank u...(smiles). Em...I just wan ask why I no see alert yesterday? shebi una don pay subsidy to marketers....

You forgot our ex president like to set up a Committee.
Re: MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
Emodeee:

like mtn cares abt u.
Oja oyingbo o mo bi enikan o wa.

Who's this disgusting frustrated animal?
Is your name mtn? Does your father own the company?
Get a life and stop displaying your retardation!
Nuisance!

1 Like

Re: MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine by donodion(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

NNC LEFT ANGRILLY.

grin grin grin grin grin ojigbi jigbi jigbi.....boy o...u get talent I swear..... I dey laff so tey phone fall commot for my hand.

CHANGE is here my people...ride with the train or get crushed..your choice.

Meanwhile.....have you read over 400 custom officers are to be sacked? All those Cessna jet flying pot bellied barawos ...
. oya grab your copy...http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/02/customs-to-sack-400-more-officers/

1 Share

Re: MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine by danbrowndmf(m): 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Thanks.. I'm honored kiss..
biko how do i start writing my own dairy.sad?
Re: MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
danbrowndmf:
biko how do i start writing my own dairy.sad?
grin grin As a newbie or wetin? My friend, hit the diary section while we await you wink
Re: MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine by Emodeee: 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
evegran:

Who's this disgusting frustrated animal?
Is your name mtn? Does your father own the company?
Get a life and stop displaying your retardation!
Nuisance!

c'mon, u r nt trained at all. Why bring my parent into this? Na me and u dey yarn na.

Olosho 1kobo.
Re: MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine by wealthmi1: 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
Thank God . I don port sharpaly to Glo on Friday !
Re: MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine by danbrowndmf(m): 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

grin grin As a newbie or wetin? My friend, hit the diary section while we await you wink
Your siggy is probably for megrin
Re: MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
Emodeee:

c'mon, u r nt trained at all. Why bring my parent into this? Na me and u dey yarn na.

Olosho 1kobo.

"Does your father own the company?"
It wasn't an abuse obviously. It was a simple question, asked cause of the level of concern you showed mtn regarding my comment which was absolutely none of your business, especially as your father doesn't own the company.

Now you said I'm not trained. I don't have to explain or argue with you on that as I don't give a Bleep what you think.

Let's assume you're trained, Mr trained-yet you go round abusing strangers you dunno because their views are different from yours?
I can see how your so called family trained you and I can also see how your attitude towards strangers reflect the wonderful training your parents gave you.

I suggest you un follow me. It's apparent you're nothing but an attention seeking nobody.

GOAT!

1 Like

Re: MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine by Emodeee: 9:47am On Nov 03, 2015
evegran:

"Does your father own the company?"
It wasn't an abuse obviously. It was a simple question, asked cause of the level of concern you showed mtn regarding my comment which was absolutely none of your business, especially as your father doesn't own the company.

Now you said I'm not trained. I don't have to explain or argue with you on that as I don't give a Bleep what you think.

Let's assume you're trained, Mr trained-yet you go round abusing strangers you dunno because their views are different from yours?
I can see how your so called family trained you and I can also see how your attitude towards strangers reflect the wonderful training your parents gave you.

I suggest you un follow me. It's apparent you're nothing but an attention seeking nobody.

GOAT!

olosho 1kobo, i didn't abuse u, i wz just telling u the fact. Mtn does nt care abt u. In an open market, no one cares if a customer is absent or nt, if u as a customer doesn't buy, another customer will buy. I didn't tk any shots at u at all.

U started the abuses, i had no option than to reply.
Re: MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2015
Emodeee:

olosho 1kobo, i didn't abuse u, i wz just telling u the fact. Mtn does nt care abt u. In an open market, no one cares if a customer is absent or nt, if u as a customer doesn't buy, another customer will buy. I didn't tk any shots at u at all.

U started the abuses, i had no option than to reply.

You're still replying and mentioning me?
Wait, honestly don't you have a life?
Didn't your parents give you attention as a kid?
Well continue following me and mentioning, when your brain develops you'd Bleep off.

Retarded frog!

And it's all your unborn daughters that will be oloshos if I'm not one.
Frustrated wretched lunatic!
Re: MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine by Emodeee: 10:35am On Nov 03, 2015
evegran:

You're still replying and mentioning me?
Wait, honestly don't you have a life?
Didn't your parents give you attention as a kid?
Well continue following me and mentioning, when your brain develops you'd Bleep off.

Retarded frog!

And it's all your unborn daughters that will be oloshos if I'm not one.
Frustrated wretched lunatic!

olosho 1kobo. Did u just say dat u r nt an olosho? C'mon, it's glaring.
My unborn daughters cannot tk after ur traits, they r nt in anyway related to u.
Re: MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine by Sammyblaq(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2015
As EmTN is been called to tender N1.04trn as fine to NCC...na so so sms dey come my line make i subscribe even to the least of N10 for a service i needed not.
I trust my fingers.... Them sabi DELETE.

They will come indirectly to recover.
#Nwanne murukwa anya#
Re: MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine by legendsmother(f): 2:44am On Nov 07, 2015
MTN are thieves they shud pay OOOO
Now I understand what has been happening to my call credits I loaded my small 750 before I say jack d tin was 250 I tot I was dreamin sef ooo I keep quite, tuesday same tin and am like mayb naa tarrif change hehehe I didn't even know what to think ooo. When my eye clear na when I realise say I don load 2500 card from Monday till Wednesday my people for a student like me? Nah! I port shaperly to glo Tufiakwa! MTN are THIEVES
Re: MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine by legendsmother(f): 3:07am On Nov 07, 2015
Mtn has been ripping us off from the onset
I remember when they newly came how sim cards were so expensive till glo came with competitive prices and them sef cut down

They also refused per second billing for a long time they charged per minute but when glo came and started per second he nor reach 1 month mtn begin do per second

Glo's competitive data plans is what made mtn to even consider doin smaller data packages.

Mtn is 1500 to 500mb
Glo is 1000 for 3.5Gb (rates are for my BlackBerry 10)

Who are they decieving?? Mtcheww as dem rip me off me sef I click *606# con borrow 750 neva to be paid back!

*glounlimitednaimsurepass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Application Is Used For Getting Nokia Master Code Automatically / Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated / Whatsapp Is Now Entirely End-to-end Encrypted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.