Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. (48257 Views)

Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! / I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by obinnashady(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

Bros as for my spelling, Lalasticala must answer that..because I typed TRYING..I dnt knw how it became TRY"

Then as for you, I preserve my comment, you know why?...its because of ur NOSE..
Can somebody check his NOSE out..
"I preserve my comment" same thing the other guy complained about,"BomBER"that's why those girls are not looking ur direction...ur friend sharp pass u

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Etizz: 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
Since it's not d first time he's acting funny in presence of your she-friends, den let go off dat guy immediately before he go down wit your wife behind your back... That guy is a snitch and I know dem.....

I don't waste time in cutting off d relationship between me n d guy oh, not like u will let him know, just give him space gradually and stop telling him about your she-friends....

There is no such thing as a friend.....
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Mbkgroup: 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
@ poster, u dnt sound 2real, i think ur crush for her is simply out of Lust. undecided@ poster, u dnt sound 2real, i think ur crush for her is simply out of Lust.
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by DJBIGGY(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:
There is this girl that I am having some crush on,she is pretty..and there is also a good friend of mine in school, anytime I tell him about a girl I admire, he is always too eager to see the girl.

And when he sees her he will exhibit some funny characters that even gets me ashamed sometimes in the name of making the girl like him..

Recently there is a girl I introduced to him, he talks about the girl like every where we meet..at the gym,game center,bet center. everybody in the street knows that I am having crush on this girl..

The most touching part of the story was yesterday when I got to the school, I called the girl on phone and the first question she asked me was "DID UR FRIEND COME"..minutes later I called my friend who did not come to school and the first thing he asked me was "DID LOVETH COME"..

I was so confused that I almost had a BP rise..

I need your advise fellow nairalanders..

Could there be something FISHY behind me?

No be like say him fine pass me o..I murder the guy when it comes to height and handsomeness,with my pink lips...but why?

It is never advisable to carry a friend anytime to see a girl that is not hooked up in love with you. That is when you will see your best friend turn devils elder brother. I remember when i took a 'friend' to see a girl i was crushing also. I could see him vividly salivating and drooling about her. Was talking to the babe when all of a sudden the idiot!!! started castigating me in front of her, trying to insinuate by all means that i was a player and i no get levels to be around her. If not because i get sense to wrap the jampackaged baggage with sarcasm to make her laugh and forget about the whole thing, she might have been having second thoughts about me. Since then i vowed never to carry my best friend to see a girl unless she is madly in a relationship with me.

Guys can be you worst enemy i swear
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by femi4: 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

Check the pix bro...dnt let ya girl see o
Unfortunate Albino

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by obinnashady(m): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
androidroot:

Still doing kids
things.. I can still capture a ladies heart with Nokia torch phone.. you're not funny enough thats number 1.
2. you lack composure
3. you lack great smiles
4. you're still a virgin
5. you're probably a kid
6.you think u are too handsome while in reality you are just on the average.

5 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
DJBIGGY:

It is never advisable to carry a friend anytime to see a girl that is not hooked up in love with you. That is when you will see your best friend turn devils elder brother. I remember when i took a 'friend' to see a girl i was crushing also. I could see him vividly salivating and drooling about her. Was talking to the babe when all of a sudden the idiot!!! started castigating me in front of her, trying to insinuate by all means that i was a player and i no get levels to be around her. If not because i get sense to wrap the jampackaged baggage with sarcasm to make her laugh and forget about the whole thing, she might have been having second thoughts about me. Since then i vowed never to carry my best friend to see a girl unless she is madly in a relationship with me.

Guys can be you worst enemy i swear

Menh!!! Na only you feel my pains...
Because u don de my shoe..

I have learnt my lesson

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by schumastic(m): 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
the first rule in this, is to make sure she is ur gf or u both have had something together before any introduction if not, you il probably be introducing her to her new bf(your friend)....plus fine boy no they put money for pocket and this girls like comfort,care,affection and most of all money(owo,kudi,ego)...hussle and make cash n every other girl will be chasing after you...schuma said so wink
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
femi4:
Unfortunate Albino

I ain't no albino...
But an half cast...
Check my spelling
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by slap1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

No be like say him fine pass me o..I murder the guy when it comes to height and handsomeness,with my pink lips...but why?

OK grin
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:
There is this girl that I am having some crush on,she is pretty..and there is also a good friend of mine in school, anytime I tell him about a girl I admire, he is always too eager to see the girl.

And when he sees her he will exhibit some funny characters that even gets me ashamed sometimes in the name of making the girl like him..

Recently there is a girl I introduced to him, he talks about the girl like every where we meet..at the gym,game center,bet center. everybody in the street knows that I am having crush on this girl..

The most touching part of the story was yesterday when I got to the school, I called the girl on phone and the first question she asked me was "DID UR FRIEND COME"..minutes later I called my friend who did not come to school and the first thing he asked me was "DID LOVETH COME"..

They like each other, there isn't much you can do about that.

But ANYONE who continually sabotages you is not your friend.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by obinnashady(m): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

Check the pix bro...dnt let ya girl see o
mr Nigeria go carry cup na. . . . . . . . . . . Guy you no fine
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Samsonklin(m): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

I dnt think so...

Maybe spending prowess sha,he flashes them with his two phones i.e an infinix hot note and a BB Q10..me na only bold 5 I get o..because we fine boys are not ready to spend..wahala de o

Maybe I have to start spending too..
U r nt serious ooo.. If I wer u I will just back out, wish dem well n try to be successful. Ur guy flashes expensive fones @ her n she succumbs, so what r u gonna do? Buy expensive fones n flash @ her too? Just do dat n she will succumb to u buh NOTE: ur guy will stil flash cars n u will com bak here to complain... She doesn't feel u.., just chil. Fone or no fone, if she has an atom of likeness for u, she wnt gv a damn abt ur guy's xpensiv fones. So, my advice is leave 'em b

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
misspicy:
funny thing is the OP is not even fine to me....oh well maybe its only me sha grin
or maybe he is a narcissist who knows

#runs out of thread
Oh he IS handsome. it would be unwise to deny that. other aspects of him, though . . . leaves much to be desired.
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by femi4: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

I ain't no albino...

But an half cast...

Check my spelling
shocked I preserve my comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

SCH love undecided

Bros! Forget FEMALE! KILL that crush and ride on.

You are still getting heart attack when you have not even talk to herundecided I'm sure you will kill yourself when she break your heart.
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by obinnashady(m): 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

I ain't no albino...

But an half cast...

Check my spelling
I like your confidence,na why ur friend dey f*ck your crush now
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Samsonklin(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
mrhollu:
embarassed

everybody be forming fine even person wey look like malnourished almajiri.not even an iota of sense in your write-up and comments."I Think My Guy Is TRY SOMETHING With My Crush Behind My Back".
Bombers everywhere make GOD have mercy
cry cry cry cry
No mind am jawe.. Na one dese small small boys dem... Junkies on NL.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by femi4: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
misspicy:
funny thing is the OP is not even fine to me....oh well maybe its only me sha grin
or maybe he is a narcissist who knows

#runs out of thread
Mtheww....Will your opinion change his status?. Very dull comment

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by hmohammed(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
mrhollu:
embarassed

everybody be forming fine even person wey look like malnourished almajiri.not even an iota of sense in your write-up and comments."I Think My Guy Is TRY SOMETHING With My Crush Behind My Back".
cry cry cry cry

I suspect you are ugly

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by 12month: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
kids everywhere undecided wonder how one can say hot note n q10 dey freak girl BS undecided
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by sauceEEP(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

I dnt think so...

Maybe spending prowess sha,he flashes them with his two phones i.e an infinix hot note and a BB Q10..me na only bold 5 I get o..because we fine boys are not ready to spend..wahala de o

Maybe I have to start spending too..
Is that it? angry angry
Infact op to slap you just dey hungry me.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Dinocarex(m): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Op... Change the topic. 'Behind me' or 'at my back'..
Behind my back is like saying extreme end.

Back to topic.... I learnt the hard way. Was in ur shoes years back. I'm an average looking dude tho but I love fine girls. *licks lips*. Once u desire a woman, just go for it. No time to be playing 'my crush around'.
I believe u be sharp G.
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Goridoe(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
ezteem:

Do you mean bread sellers ?

bad man... grin grin grin .. i was bout asking sef.. angry
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
Etizz:
Since it's not d first time he's acting funny in presence of your she-friends, den let go off dat guy immediately before he go down wit your wife behind your back... That guy is a snitch and I know dem.....

I don't waste time in cutting off d relationship between me n d guy oh, not like u will let him know, just give him space gradually and stop telling him about your she-friends....

There is no such thing as a friend.....

Bros which school of thought u go?..

I seldom see guys that reason so fast as you do..

Once beaten twice shy..

You na correct guy..
Thumps down..

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Goridoe(m): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
mrhollu:
Click like if you think this thread should me moved to the jokes section. grin cheesy

[size=14pt]bros, i liked and shared grin.. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by greggng: 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
Pls I need honest advice o. I just met this beautiful lady and am begining to like her. Just yesterday she was around to visit me and fortunately a close friend of mine was around. He asked the girl when both of us re gonna marry and her response got me thinking and worried. She said not me o am engaged. Just some minutes ago she called me so that she can pick the stuff I bought for her. Surprisingly I changed my voice to that of a kid in a playful manner but her response again got me scared. She said, why re u talking like mumu. Pls advice me on how to handle this lady cos it seems am in love with her . Should I tell her?

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dinocarex:
Op... Change the topic. 'Behind me' or 'at my back'..
Behind my back is like saying extreme end.

Back to topic.... I learnt the hard way. Was in ur shoes years back. I'm an average looking dude tho but I love fine girls. *licks lips*. Once u desire a woman, just go for it. No time to be playing 'my crush around'.
I believe u be sharp G.

True talk bros...

But u get approach girls small small..especially those extremely fine ones..

I love them pretty..

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by obinnashady(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
flylykace:
See there's something we use to do, since the guy is in habit of acting funny around ur chicks, just tell the chicks them that the guy is suffering from TB or HIV or lunatic runs in their blood, I think this ll scare them away from him
guy,u wicked 4 real life
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Cityguy: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ehn? Pink lips? O ga ju. Ladies, over to you. He's got PINK lips grin grin grin.
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
mrhollu:
embarassed

cry cry cry cry

heheeeeee. True story. And poster its not always abt fine or rich.The confident sexy guy always gets d girl. Once she starts laughing at his jokes and hitting him jokingly, hes already half way there. Pele. Shes just not that into you.
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by slap1(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

If u r not handsome, then u are missing..

I don bleep clean ajebo babes tire for free..

But this my frn Is annoying me with his attitude

Your comments are very annoying and childish. You keep yapping about 'red lips' and 'handsomeness' and forget there's a whole lot more to life than that. And you're not even handsome enough to talk about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Punish Her? / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex / I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.