Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,892 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. (48261 Views)

Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! / I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Frankicent(m): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

I dnt think so...

Maybe spending prowess sha,he flashes them with his two phones i.e an infinix hot note and a BB Q10..me na only bold 5 I get o..because we fine boys are not ready to spend..wahala de o

Maybe I have to start spending too..

broke fine guys
Diamonddris:

I dnt think so...

Maybe spending prowess sha,he flashes them with his two phones i.e an infinix hot note and a BB Q10..me na only bold 5 I get o..because we fine boys are not ready to spend..wahala de o

broke fine guys Chai.... You guys should beta remain low key before you two disgrace your self....
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by DTOBS(m): 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:
There is this girl that I am having some crush on,she is pretty..and there is also a good friend of mine in school, anytime I tell him about a girl I admire, he is always too eager to see the girl.

And when he sees her he will exhibit some funny characters that even gets me ashamed sometimes in the name of making the girl like him..

Recently there is a girl I introduced to him, he talks about the girl like every where we meet..at the gym,game center,bet center. everybody in the street knows that I am having crush on this girl..

The most touching part of the story was yesterday when I got to the school, I called the girl on phone and the first question she asked me was "DID UR FRIEND COME"..minutes later I called my friend who did not come to school and the first thing he asked me was "DID LOVETH COME"..

I was so confused that I almost had a BP rise..

I need your advise fellow nairalanders..

Could there be something FISHY behind me?

No be like say him fine pass me o..I murder the guy when it comes to height and handsomeness,with my pink lips...but why?
My question is " What class are you in school"?
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
streetzdreamz:
there it is,you gat a very low self esteem say;some 0.001 on a scale max of 100,you been spewing fine boy,pink lips,now the no of girls you have f*CKD cuz of your looks?seriously how old are you?since from your own words you v gat all it takes,why come up here telling tales by moonlight??first you need to grow up,quit seeing yourself as a perfect being cuz of your looks,from your dp your looks is just on an average scale so what's with the hype?quit acting like a sissy.

You need a doctor...

Maybe you are high on some cheap drugs..maybe paracetamol
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by peedeeasobie(m): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
'BP rise' because of a lady who is not your wife or even girlfriend.
what kind of men is this generation churning out?
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
stanvesco:
if i had sin dis earlier,i wudnt av made a single coment on dis thread. Spits on thread spits on op. Spits on my fone #walks out on thread#

I give it to you...
You won the award of the funniest comment.. Congratulations..
U funny die

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by sandracoopert(f): 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
I honestly doubt u are as fine as u claim.... self acclaimed fine boys are always d opposite.
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by rabbuy(m): 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

Bros as for my spelling, Lalasticala must answer that..because I typed TRYING..I dnt knw how it became TRY"

Then as for you, I preserve my comment, you know why?...its because of ur NOSE..
Can somebody check his NOSE out..
bro anywayz leave matter for Mattias...yarn me how are you able to preserve your comment...you sabi where seun keep hin fridge.... I am also looking for it
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by donshady(m): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:
There is this girl that I am having some crush on,she is pretty..and there is also a good friend of mine in school, anytime I tell him about a girl I admire, he is always too eager to see the girl.

And when he sees her he will exhibit some funny characters that even gets me ashamed sometimes in the name of making the girl like him..

Recently there is a girl I introduced to him, he talks about the girl like every where we meet..at the gym,game center,bet center. everybody in the street knows that I am having crush on this girl..

The most touching part of the story was yesterday when I got to the school, I called the girl on phone and the first question she asked me was "DID UR FRIEND COME"..minutes later I called my friend who did not come to school and the first thing he asked me was "DID LOVETH COME"..

No be like say him fine pass me o..I murder the guy when it comes to height and handsomeness,with my pink lips...but why?

Go and make money bro.
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by anonym0us: 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

Bros, when you bleep lots of girls for bleeping sake, you will one day meet that one girl that frightens you and makes you less courageous..

Bros u sopose know na..u no be new comer for this woman tin na..

But na only you talk beta tin sha..
mumu no go read ur book dey dia dey waste ur papa money....u can't even survive on your own for one week yet u take women as priority dey deer dey Jones...,5yrs to come when you see ur mates doing well and contributing meaningfully to the society ur eye go clear..see the yam head even boosting of fucking pussy as if na achievement...kids everywhere...u even red like spoiled pepper.
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by streetzdreamz(m): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

You need a doctor...

Maybe you are high on some cheap drugs..maybe paracetamol
really?ever heard the saying "paper gangsters needs to chill,real goonz moves in silence"? coming online to tell the world you a male wh*re depicts nothing but a very low self esteem you trying hard to redeem,guess what!it only made you much more silly and childish,you still a boy anyways,ranting about looks and the no of ladies you done f*cked like its a priced possession or a feat worthy of commendation,enjoy the p*ssies while it lasts,heaven knows its those pepper sellers,underaged,illiterate ladies you been strafing, no sane woman will open her legs to a boy with a ruined personality like you,now you free to bite,its a free world.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
Your friend has more game, stop introducing him to your crush
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by emmanuelo22(m): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ma guy nt u alone ooo..ma close nigga did same to me,..babe wey na me first catch jst little intro wit ma guy..d nxt tin him don get am down,but hv get over it sha ..jst kip ballin!!!Ma guy nt u alone ooo..ma close nigga did same to me,..babe wey na me first catch jst little intro wit ma guy..d nxt tin him don get am down,but hv get over it sha ..jst kip ballin!!!Ma guy nt u alone ooo..ma close nigga did same to me,..babe wey na me first catch jst little intro wit ma guy..d nxt tin him don get am down,but hv get over it sha ..jst kip ballin!!!

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by nairaman66(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

Bros I was thinking of getting rid of this guy o...

Or maybe I should also start acting funny with his girl...

This is soo annoying, I can't even read now sef..
But as a fine boy sha, I will get over this, I promise you guys..

Keep forming fine boy! Do you expect the girl to just walk up to you and start sucking your JT? Your friend works hard and knows his way around ladies. Try and learn from him.. Beefing him is useless!
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Dubemkelly(m): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
You not just GAME, assistant boyfriend fits u
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by emmyhumble(m): 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

Bros as for my spelling, Lalasticala must answer that..because I typed TRYING..I dnt knw how it became TRY"

Then as for you, I preserve my comment, you know why?...its because of ur NOSE..
Can somebody check his NOSE out..

And what exactly is wrong with his nose
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by fajani(m): 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

And when he sees her he will exhibit some funny characters that even gets me ashamed sometimes in the name of making the girl like him.

.Go use ur handsomeness withdraw money for bank.. we talking abt money and swags you talking bullshit

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
nairaman66:

Keep forming fine boy! Do you expect the girl to just walk up to you and start sucking your JT? Your friend works hard and knows his way around ladies. Try and learn from him.. Beefing him is useless!

Terribly insultive..

Ah don die..who send me?
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by x6blade(m): 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

I dnt think so...

infinite and q10. Na phone be that?? undecided. If it's that one let me enter naija and start scooping girls like ice cream
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Youngpo413: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

abeg which LOVETH and where is your location?

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by nwadiuko1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

I dnt think so...

bro I think you have a rather high opinion about your looks....maybe just maybe the girl thinks you are not level headed......

The fact that you think a Q10 or an infinix hot note is an evidence of money......says. a lot about you
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by EmmaGold007(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Lol people shaa
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by noblegrex: 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Dude! You have a crush on a girl, The first thing you should have done is to Woo the girl, Not introduce her to your friend. Is the guy Your Dad? angry.

Now you might have probably lost the Girl to your So-called "Friend". WTF!!!
I wonder ooo.crush my poo.anybody can crush on anybody.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
Maybe den get deal abt d gurl friend wey d gurl wan introduce to ur friend
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Donbasi(m): 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

if u sure say u murder the guy via height and handsomeness then u need to man up maybe ur guy murder u via swag and outspokeness u bera man up and personalize that babe with some sweet flows before ur bp reach 200/80

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Classicman47(m): 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
pasqal09:
You probably lack something he has
Which might be what?
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by PunterTim(m): 12:29am On Nov 11, 2015
Girls Like Funny,Witty Guys
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by smileysmiley(f): 5:23am On Nov 11, 2015
Diamonddris:
Pls fellow nairalandErs, I just tendered a rili disturbing problem of mine, and u guys are rubbing pepper in my wound..

As for my pink lips, check my newest picture n my signature..

And as for being foolish to tell my friend about my crush, I will stop right now..

And finally for those saying that its not about handsomeness, u sabi how many babes I don bleep because of my looks?..

Maybe I will start telling them ryt away that I love them..but that is not healthy sha...because I dnt need awkward moments..
Diamonddris:
Pls fellow nairalandErs, I just tendered a rili disturbing problem of mine, and u guys are rubbing pepper in my wound..

And as for being foolish to tell my friend about my crush, I will stop right now..

And finally for those saying that its not about handsomeness, u sabi how many babes I don bleep because of my looks?..

Maybe I will start telling them ryt away that I love them..but that is not healthy sha...because I dnt need awkward moments..
Diamonddris:

you are obviously a baby
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by smileysmiley(f): 5:28am On Nov 11, 2015
the dude obviously updated his finest picture but I still dey find the fine face... mtchhheeewww.... Basirat and Nkechi don deceive you finish
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by mechanics(m): 8:08am On Nov 11, 2015
Hmmm, u ar funi, dont kill urself 4 a girl dat dont luv u, first approach her and let her knw ur intention, to kip braging and telling people dats ur girl wen in actual sense d girl dont knw u dat wil nt wrk and if someone approach her b4 u den u forge ahead.
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Samsonklin(m): 8:27am On Nov 11, 2015
12month:
kids everywhere undecided wonder how one can say hot note n q10 dey freak girl BS undecided
Can u imagine that? Hot note wey full everywer like b.sc.. Mitcheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex / I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.