Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. (48258 Views)

Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! / I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by HrmOlolade(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
Idiot Buruku, you and your crush needs slap

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
SCH love undecided

Bros! Forget FEMALE! KILL that crush and ride on.

You are still getting heart attack when you have not even talk to herundecided I'm sure you will kill yourself when she break your heart.

Best comment ever on NL...ride on boy..
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
obinnashady:
6.you think u are too handsome while in reality you are just on the average.
Gbam
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
Samsonklin:

U r nt serious ooo.. If I wer u I will just back out, wish dem well n try to be successful. Ur guy flashes expensive fones @ her n she succumbs, so what r u gonna do? Buy expensive fones n flash @ her too? Just do dat n she will succumb to u buh NOTE: ur guy will stil flash cars n u will com bak here to complain... She doesn't feel u.., just chil. Fone or no fone, if she has an atom of likeness for u, she wnt gv a damn abt ur guy's xpensiv fones. So, my advice is leave 'em b

Well said bro...

Na only you talk beta talk..

Lesson for me o

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by batulakarada: 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
U are a correct mugu ...keep introducing ,one day na your destiny him go steal .

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by anonimi: 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
OP, how old are you and what class are you?

Just in case no one asked already.
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
anonimi:
OP, how old are you and what class are you?
Just in case no one asked already.

Medical laboratory science..
400 level..
Gerrit?
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by anonimi: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:
Medical laboratory science..

400 level..

Gerrit?

Many thanks for your response.
Take the plenty advice wey you don receive for here and best wishes in your studies as you wait to start the real life.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by ceeafuejay(m): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
Chanchit:

Op, so you look ur sef finish you come fine pass that mrhollu? Anyway I still dey use touchlight find the pink lips. I'm not even sure u r smart at all, when u knw your friend is in the habit of liking what you like, why keep telling him whaat you like?

I agree with you. I also think @OP is using handsomeness to deceive himself subconsciously. Man up. @MRHOLLU is way more good looking than @Diamonddris if all I saw as your pic is what you got.

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Tobium1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:
There is this girl that I am having some crush on,she is pretty..and there is also a good friend of mine in school, anytime I tell him about a girl I admire, he is always too eager to see the girl.

And when he sees her he will exhibit some funny characters that even gets me ashamed sometimes in the name of making the girl like him..

Recently there is a girl I introduced to him, he talks about the girl like every where we meet..at the gym,game center,bet center. everybody in the street knows that I am having crush on this girl..

The most touching part of the story was yesterday when I got to the school, I called the girl on phone and the first question she asked me was "DID UR FRIEND COME"..minutes later I called my friend who did not come to school and the first thing he asked me was "DID LOVETH COME"..

I was so confused that I almost had a BP rise..

I need your advise fellow nairalanders..

Could there be something FISHY behind me?

No be like say him fine pass me o..I murder the guy when it comes to height and handsomeness,with my pink lips...but why?

Op wants us to know he's a regular nairabet fan. Dude, u nid to work on ur sense of humor, maybe dat's Wat drifting her away from you
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Ozededes: 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
You too can be a landlord this year , buy a plot of land at

Beachveiw Lekki (sea side) 3.5m/plot

Wood island ikorodu 900k/plot

Agbara 300k/plot

Ilaro 100k/plot

ENQUIRIES: 09097655731

www.pacismultiplex.com

34b isaac john street igbobi, Fadeyi, Lagos.

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
anonimi:

Many thanks for your response.
Take the plenty advice wey you don receive for here and best wishes in your studies as you wait to start the real life.

Are you kidding me?..
Did you say advice?

Menh na lashes I de collect here o..

Even you sef,u never give me advice o,u jst asked a question.
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

Best comment ever on NL...ride on boy..
yeap!
I'm riding itwink

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
Don't go and read your book o dey there dey complain for woman matter, when carryover visit you now you go dey say the lecturer hate you

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by deteb(m): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
NO LET WOMAN FEVER KILL O
Diamonddris:
There is this girl that I am having some crush on,she is pretty..and there is also a good friend of mine in school, anytime I tell him about a girl I admire, he is always too eager to see the girl.

And when he sees her he will exhibit some funny characters that even gets me ashamed sometimes in the name of making the girl like him..

Recently there is a girl I introduced to him, he talks about the girl like every where we meet..at the gym,game center,bet center. everybody in the street knows that I am having crush on this girl..

The most touching part of the story was yesterday when I got to the school, I called the girl on phone and the first question she asked me was "DID UR FRIEND COME"..minutes later I called my friend who did not come to school and the first thing he asked me was "DID LOVETH COME"..

No be like say him fine pass me o..I murder the guy when it comes to height and handsomeness,with my pink lips...but why?
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Patented: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
slow poke
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by estherdim: 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
bunch of kids

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by missnazzy(f): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

Bros as for my spelling, Lalasticala must answer that..because I typed TRYING..I dnt knw how it became TRY"

Then as for you, I preserve my comment, you know why?...its because of ur NOSE..
Can somebody check his NOSE out..

*runs to check his nose out*
I'm back and there's nothing wrong with his nose. From the pictures am seeing there, he looks more presentable than you. Mr Self proclaimed handsome guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by amstamon: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

Bros as for my spelling, Lalasticala must answer that..because I typed TRYING..I dnt knw how it became TRY"

Then as for you, I preserve my comment, you know why?...its because of ur NOSE..

@op I bet my life, this guy you are insulting his nose is way much handsome than you I swear with my life... Please peeps help me confirm, or maybe I dont know what handsome looks like. Calabar albino dey form fine boy. I laff in batonu.. All these small boys in nairaland that knows nothing except bleeping and nairabet. Imagine how poor and lowlife fellow he is., if infinix hotnote and q10 are big phones lol? . How will u describe iphone6+ and Samsung s6?.stupid poor dirty albino using tura and temprovate gel to console itself. Go get a life. Poor boy.
Quote me and I'll tell the whole nairaland where u live and what u do for living. Oya show us ur student ID if truly u dey school. embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by mimicious(f): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

I checked his nose, there is nothing wrong with it. Secondly u are over hyping ur self which is normal may be that's y the bae is having an eye for ur friend
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Kirinwa: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
pasqal09:
You probably lack something he has

Yeah. Most probably confidence.
Besides op what are you doing with that guy as a friend?
Is he really a friend with that attitude?

Besides op high BP on top crush matter? Okay am crushing on Genevieve Nnaji and I died a thousand times when Dbanj kissed her. undecided Nansense.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by ManTiger(m): 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

Free both of 'em and wait for your time to screw the girl, she's definitely not a keeper!
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Kirinwa: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
Themaingate:
Don't go and read your book o dey there dey complain for woman matter, when carryover visit you now you go dey say the lecturer hate you

Lol.
The kain carryover wey go hammer op still dey carry weight.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by amstamon: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
missnazzy:

I'm back and there's nothing wrong with his nose. From the pictures am seeing there, he looks more presentable than you. Mr Self proclaimed handsome guy.

Thank u my sista, I thought d nose was that bad, not until I checked him out, to my surprise d dude was even far finer and more handsome than him sef. Pink lips wey him go do under ikeja bridge. Mtcheeew
Proud idiot kid

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by trailblaiza(m): 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by ifihearam: 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
Op Abeg upload your pic make we see. U nor let us hear word with your " fine boy "

Slow poke.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by schumastic(m): 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
missnazzy:

take it easy on the guy abeg, his just expressing himself tongue

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Dharmeelaray(m): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

If u r not handsome, then u are missing..

I don bleep clean ajebo babes tire for free..

But this my frn Is annoying me with his attitude
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Uchwilliam(m): 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Stop telling him about ur relationshps until u hv achieved wot u want den tell him

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
ifihearam:
Op Abeg upload your pic make we see. U nor let us hear word with your " fine boy "

Slow poke.

Check my profile for the pix...

So that you too go rest..
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by anonimi: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:
Are you kidding me?..
Did you say advice?

Menh na lashes I de collect here o..

Even you sef,u never give me advice o,u jst asked a question.

My friend na inside those "lashes" na im correct advice dey, walahi. My questions also na form of advice, make you look them again well well.

Our people talk am sey:

O tii jiya, olo gbon, ta ni oko e l'ogbon ohun- you never suffer (collect clashes), you sey you wise, na who teach you the wisdom

Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by molydonhenry(m): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

Buh sincerely he looks better Dan u, u're more like product of "as e dei hot"

No offense o, Buh u r overrating urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy / I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.