Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,743 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! (62984 Views)

Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Kingsley1000(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2015
JbravoAdodger:

Hahaha... This is like an episode of Mr. Bean.. Rotfl cheesy
u go pay for reading
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
Due to certain complications I had to take a halt...finale will be tomorrow...
Sorry for the wait
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by ggrin(f): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
Andyblaze:
Sorry for the wait
angry

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Slimzjoe(m): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
Andyblaze:

Sorry for the wait

undecided
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Mckayzee(m): 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
Andyblaze:

Sorry for the wait

Abi some guys threatened your life.. No lie
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mckayzee:
Abi some guys threatened your life.. No lie
lol no
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Richie0974: 7:14am On Nov 20, 2015
Andyblaze:

Sorry for the wait

Which complications. ...abi na dem Mods
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by frankcris(m): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2015
but finally who is the girl?
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by bist: 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
[size=20pt]So all the plenty senseless talk is just to say you slept with a fictional entity abi?[/size]
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Danhumprey: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
NickiRoman:
Hmmmmn
hey. you on whatsapp?
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by NickiRoman: 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Danhumprey:
hey. you on whatsapp?
NO
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Danhumprey: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
NickiRoman:
NO
hmmmmmmmm!!!

really? but i dont believe you.. undecided
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by NickiRoman: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Danhumprey:
hmmmmmmmm!!!

really? but i dont believe you.. undecided
OK
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Danhumprey: 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
NickiRoman:
OK
you are acting kinda weird this night. what is the matter with you?

it's been a long while,no chat. and this is how you acting toward me?
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by MilesLamar(m): 10:42am On Nov 23, 2015
NickiRoman:
NO

What of fb?
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
Another 'suitor' story coming up....... tongue
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
I have to introduce you to chipapii
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lol
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 24, 2020
Andyblaze:
Lol
Eyaa
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Realbuzzing(m): 7:18am On Sep 26, 2022
Andyblaze:
Lol

Bro finish your story biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.