Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! (61786 Views)

Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by agohmamuda(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.ur digit ?

leme mail you, pls check ur mail
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Incorrect: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2015
ozy4christ:
has anyone gotten married through nland or na only flexing?
how are you related to peculiar?? I.e the dark girl in your profile picture
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2015

Choi!!! Sunny don fall my hands! Which kain Warri idiot be this, how he go shout this kind of thing for road sef? I quickly stole a hateful glance at him and ignored him and then as I moved towards her side once again, I awkwardly wiggled my legs as I walked beside her to hide the little man standing at attention. I just dey pray for my mind make e no be say she hear wetin dat guy talk..omor to be hotblooded youth no good oo, any small thing oga go stand wan embarrass you...as we reached my door in the lodge, she complimented my lodge, In my mind I was like "wait till u see my sweet scenting and well furnished room" then I remembered my demonic roommate, chai I hope dat boy no dey wear that his 'I was white' boxers oo...then I held the door's handle and opened it...my roommate was no where to be found but his schoolbag was still in the room..I was happy that finally the guy left, I felt an urge down my groin, and this babe no help matters, as she just enter my room she threw herself on the bed...choiii, see freedom, a thought rang in my mind..........

"Come this babe like bed ooo, for 80% of her nairaland DPs she dey always lie down for bed and all the beds dey de for different room, be like she be cheerful giver ooo"...I come dey form holy boy I no fit sit down again for my bed, I asked her what she'll like to drink and she said "remember u're flexing me wella today oo, this one I'll drink now is just a prelude to the main flexing, I don't eat at guy's place so we'll go to that fastfood at ur junction..but for now just give me hollandia" hmmmm so finally this babe serious for this flexing, I think say as she don gree come my house direct no need for outside flexing again, I think say na kitten and boomba flexing we go dey chaii...and this babe all her comments for nairaland she go dey talk say she no dey depend on guys for money or upkeep, say she spends her money on herself and even recently she talk say the car she use snap na her own sef but na taxi she carry come my house...chai nairaland babes and packaging sha..the one wey been dey vex me be say her moniker sweet for nairaland but she no fine that much for real but omor she set die, the yansh and bobbie size na d type wey must make preek stand...her face get spots but for her DP here no spots...camera360 why
But that was not the koko, I went to my fridge brought out 2 glasses and one big hollandia, "arrghh I don't like this blue one oo, don't u have the red one?" She asked.

"Ooh, strawberry flavour?" I went back to my kitchen and brought another hollandia, this babe upon all her packaging no sabi the names of hollandia flavours sef, na by the colour she sabi am, if u no take time maybe na for AIT news adverts she carry sabi how to pronounce the name sef...come here dey form porshe for nairalanders.

I poured into out glasses, and as we took our first sip, nepa bring light..chooi!! GOODLUCK!! No no..BUHARI, thank you. This your government dey really give us better power supply!

Ehen when e be time to nack the kpekus no need for heat,
As I remember kpekus, I remember how she use lie down for my bed immediately she enter my room, chai..this babe go strong wella oo, my preek dey stand naturally fast fast but this kain babe natural kpanshing no go good. I need supplements before I go fall my hands cus if I no perform nect time when I boast for nairaland say I dey nack for 1 hour she go quote me with emoticons like shocked or rubbish my claim...

And then I made the biggest mistake of the day so far cry.................................................................................

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by NadiaSA1(f): 11:30am On Nov 12, 2015
Andy na wa 4 u!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by flawlesRebirth(f): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2015
Andyblaze:

Wat did I does na?
.so u have been trya cheat on me with some NL babe ba?

3 Likes

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.so u have been trya cheat on me with some NL babe ba?

Chai...no na...that time I no see u naa

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Annapecky(f): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2015
ANDY!ANDY!ANDY! continua!!! es bien!!!
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by onstelly(f): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2015
Andyblaze:
Welcome to the true life story of my encounter with a girl on this forum and how it led to other things...

I'll keep this as frequently updated as possible

If you want me to ride on say

angryBOOMBA!!!
angryBOOMBA!!!

angryBOOMBA!!!

#BITG
undecided
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2015
NadiaSA1:
Andy na wa 4 u!!!
Lol Madam I hail o
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by mazizitonene(m): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2015
lolz...aboy...so na you be dah andyblaze for dah uniport forum...see as you just dey yarn area anyhow....... cool
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2015
RUBBISH!
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by flawlesRebirth(f): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2015
Andyblaze:

Chai...no na...that time I no see u naa
..ehhhh...AH GHAT MY EYES ON YOU
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by mazizitonene(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2015
osedvgirl:
RUBBISH!
because of ya picshure.....i agree with you embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2015
mazizitonene:
because of ya picshure.....i agree with you embarassed
yea....its total rubbish

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Annapecky(f): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Andyblaze:
Oya make una digest this one...tomorrow I update una more tongue grin

Maan gats sleep!
Feelin ya post

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by mazizitonene(m): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
osedvgirl:

yea....its total rubbish
yea.... shell rubbish......but xori o, was just wondering...what are you looking for on the ground....abi ya earring been fall ? embarassed

4 Likes

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
..ehhhh...AH GHAT MY EYES ON YOU

I go pluck out ur eyes oo tongue
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
mazizitonene:
lolz...aboy...so na you be dah andyblaze for dah uniport forum...see as you just dey yarn area anyhow....... cool

Hehe...so u sef dey my group
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Annapecky:
Feelin ya post

Tanchu tongue
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by mazizitonene(m): 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
Andyblaze:

Hehe...so u sef dey my group
lolz...aboy proudly uniport o cum senator.....na we be the fweshest graduates sha....na defence remain wink cool
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by jesse515: 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
osedvgirl:
RUBBISH!

Dis one u write rubbish so, Andy ur hand don touch dis one? Her face no show for pix but her body curve wella o.

Andyblaze abeg no disappoint me wit dis ur story ensure say make he no get head n tail, u knw how u take de write ur mata.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
mazizitonene:
yea.... shell rubbish......but xori o, was just wondering...what are you looking for on the ground....abi ya earring been fall ? embarassed
was looking for my ...............
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
mazizitonene:
lolz...aboy proudly uniport o cum senator.....na we be the fweshest graduates sha....na defence remain wink cool

Na defence hold me too oo
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
jesse515:

[s]Dis one u write rubbish so, Andy ur hand don touch dis one? Her face no show for pix but her body curve wella o.
[/s]

Andyblaze abeg no disappoint me wit dis ur story ensure say make he no get head n tail, u knw how u take de write ur mata.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
jesse515:

Dis one u write rubbish so, Andy ur hand don touch dis one? Her face no show for pix but her body curve wella o.

Be like na her new account grin grin tongue
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by cherrybrown(f): 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nice one but are you sure that the babe is not reading this your story
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
cherrybrown:
Nice one but are you sure that the babe is not reading this your story

She was viewing as at last night...but she gotta be rest assured I aint disclosing her identity.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by mazizitonene(m): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
osedvgirl:

was looking for my ...............
ahh....thought as much. hope you found it
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by mazizitonene(m): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Andyblaze:

Na defence hold me too oo
shocked shocked nice...so we la the same year.... cool cool cool
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by cherrybrown(f): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Andyblaze:

She was viewing as at last night...but she gotta be rest assured I aint disclosing her identity.
Ok better
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
mazizitonene:
shocked shocked nice...so we la the same year.... cool cool cool

Yes oo...I never even do my hardcover..na dat 1 dey disturb me now
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by PureEvanescence(f): 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Will there be a sequel? I'm interested in knowing the aftermath. But the suspense is exciting, on a second though, leave it at this. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.