Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured (54918 Views)

We Will Beg Muhammadu Buhari To Contest 2019 Election - Adebayo Shittu / Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by JJCE(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2015
meforyou1:
That boko haram minister. His wife is a disgrace to womanhood
because she don't put on bikini, or mini skirt, that is why most women of nowadays has loose their dignity, and after all you will be saying rape is rampant.......

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2015
tobimillar:

Walahi trouble ahead....Even PmB that some people call an islamist does not have this kind of masquerade as a wife... Only uneducated Muslims treat their wife's as masquerades. The Hausa elites now have their wives actively involved in politics and not this nonsense this muslim wannabe is doing

And you how did u manage to see white...all I see is black
You need to be enlighten here, Most ladies dress like that even before getting married go to schools and you will see them and they will remain like that even after getting married.. They say they are keeping their privacy for their privacy for there man and him alone unlike those ladies who are exposing there nudes to the world to see.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by uniqueicon: 9:42am On Nov 15, 2015
Must one comment on every post. Individuals are entitle ro their lifestyles...

Our ways can't be the same!

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by 1stdammy: 9:44am On Nov 15, 2015
StOla:
This one is indeed a fanatic who tries to be more muslim than the Arabs.

So much education, yet still wallowing in mental darkness. A lawyer for that matter.

Are the other notable people like Ajimobi, Fashola, Buhari, Babangida etc not muslims also?
Of course he is a fanatical muslim. I knw him, he is from my place.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by adanny01(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2015
PassingShot:

I, as a Muslim, got no problem with the way he practices his religion. What I have issue with is bringing his wife who uses full face covering to public function as this. What purpose does this serve him?

Exactly!!!

I dont know why she is there.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by ALISMILE(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2015
meforyou1:
another Islamic fanatic. Potential terrorist. Don't ever quote me again
I ll quote anytime u comment falsely about Islam! And wen I grab that bomb u ll be d 1st I ll come after!

2 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Hassan080196(m): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2015
You'll never understand because this is far more than your brain to comprehend. So chill bro.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2015
Plz i do i get his contact..,,, afterall heis now d minista of communication..
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Lanretoye(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2015
foreveryours:

Oh oo you would have preferred her flaunting her cleavage and dress unclad like a lunatic
SMH for Nigerians
You would like to confirm whether-male or female- Like you ask what is in your skull? Can you tell if u have a brain there or not.. I guess you should slice your head to confirm that before invading on a married woman's privacy
I know nah,that's how you ppl dress when you wanto bomb maiduguri and yola.
So dressing like a faceless numbskull makes u decent in the society of human or masqurades?
God go punish all of you,eyin oloriburuku yii!

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by ALISMILE(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2015
warrior01:

Die for the way another man chose to live his life? Get real bro. I never voted him and his goons and it is not my cup of tea. Just consigned the way you guys are already wailing
I ll accept ur wailing wen d woman complain!
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by EazyMoh(m): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2015
20pounds:
SMH...when a lawyer violates the right of another, masquerading under the guise of religion...

Arab women dress like this to protect their skin(and face) from the scorching heat and sandstorm that occur frequently in that clime as a result of being located in the desert. Nigerians copy and disgrace themselves.

It is time women all over begin to ask for their rights. Polygamy too, should not be practised in this modern time. It is not in tune with modern realities. It is the highway to spreading STDs and HIV.
Stop displaying your ignorance and bigotry on an international stage!
It is compulsory on every Muslim woman to cover her body in a similar way Christian nuns do, because it's ordered so by the one true God. It has nothing to do with weather. The facial covering is optional though.
You are here condemning polygamy as if singles and one-partner couples don't form the highest percentage of promiscuity, and end up having sex with more random partners, hence end up transmitting the STIs more rampantly.
You keep promoting modernity and supporting homosexuallity as human rights then ironically trampling on others people's human rights that chose to be polygamous.

3 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by iliasaa(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2015
Lanretoye:
are you saying he is gay?,as for that masqurade,no one can tell if the person is male or female.
that woman if far better than ..... don't let me abuse u, because if I do u will in turn abuse what i have. I can only pray that the almighty gives I wisdom and understanding. stay bless. for ur info she is wearing what we Muslims believe as the best attire for woman though u may not like it.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by JJCE(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2015
lemolemo:
Am yoruba but doubt how a fanatic like that will serve the interests of non Muslim. Let's say he interact a little with Christian in his daily dealings, how about non Christians . When a man is so educated and he still took so much Liberty from his wife in religions name, am 99.99% sure he got this post cause he's a strict muslin not because of his CV.
stop judging people you know little info about, Adebayo Shittu is articulate, his the only one with the grade of distinction in division one exam in the whole of Oyo North, he became member of Oyo State house of assembly in 1979, at the age of 26, his a former commissioner for justice and also commissioner for tourism, his also a former chairman Oyo state judiciary commission, and secretary to hajj and pilgrimage federal commission, and also a member that draft the Constitution of u.p.n and A. P. c, and delegate to Obasanjo political reform conferb. And also a former governorship candidate under c.p.c....

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by iliasaa(m): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2015
20pounds:
SMH...when a lawyer violates the right of another, masquerading under the guise of religion...

Arab women dress like this to protect their skin(and face) from the scorching heat and sandstorm that occur frequently in that clime as a result of being located in the desert. Nigerians copy and disgrace themselves.

It is time women all over begin to ask for their rights. Polygamy too, should not be practised in this modern time. It is not in tune with modern realities. It is the highway to spreading STDs and HIV.
u are wrong. it's not Arab culture to dress like that it is the Islamic way of dressing. I love it like that. pls if u don't like it nobody is forcing it on you.

3 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 15, 2015
This is a good example of why the whites calls blacks monkeys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by ALISMILE(m): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2015
U christian fanatics jus put this man on d spotlight!u guys Jus made him more popular than he was! Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 15, 2015
adanny01:

In saner climes, an identity is actually the face. Without it one has no identity. Holding an identity card is pointless if the face isnt there to see.

Whats the rationale behind her presence without a face. Anyone who thinks their face is privacy should live a privately secluded life.
You have noticed her presence not to notice her face.. That's the rationale

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by presidentMZ: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2015
Reply to all the gays and the prostitutes making comment against his wife,
1. I can see Mary AS the mother of Jesus do wears Veil (hijab)
2. Islam is a Universal religion not like Christianity that belongs to Israelis
3. Men should lower their gaze, then women should cover what the men should gaze at...
4. I rather walk with my body covered than walk like naked like an animal

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2015
Lanretoye:

So dressing like a faceless numbskull makes u decent in the society of human or masqurades?

When you point a finger at a person, the remaining nine(9) are yours. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2015
StOla:

So much education, yet still wallowing in mental darkness. A lawyer for that matter.

Are the other notable people like Ajimobi, Fashola, Buhari, Babangida etc not muslims also?
How's is he gonna relate with foreign diplomats esp the females
#TheRockIsReallyCookingSth
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by tukur30(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2015
angry
Lanretoye:
are you saying he is gay?,as for that masqurade,no one can tell if the person is male or female.

Watch your tongue!
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2015
Lanretoye:
Choi!
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by StOla: 10:01am On Nov 15, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:

How's is he gonna relate with foreign diplomats esp the females
#TheRockIsReallyCookingSth

He will wave to them with his gloved hand like Michael Jackson Shittu.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by olalat(m): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2015
And how does her dressing mode affect ur hypocritical life. Does it stop u from blvg wtever u wnt to blv or it stops u from worship anytin u wish to worship. U people are just saddists. Ur individual heart are filled wit hatered. What concern u lots wt their private life.
modath:

You do realise i am entitled to my Opinion ,

& if i may ask, is the regular abaya & hijab not enough covering We live in secular Nigeria & there are laws that aren't specially designed for anyone..

In hindsight, i may have overkilled it with the "enslavement" reference,(will remove it & expect you to as well) but it is not the NORM.... It is only deep Islamic people that do it...

FYI.. I know people personally who don this garb & have never discriminated against them, like i said in my post, i don't UNDERSTAND it......

I am not a religious jingoist!!
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by ALISMILE(m): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2015
Why ve christians on NL suddenly turned a wailing group of pple! Drinking panadol for anoda mans headache!until u guys start hugging transformer then I ll know how serious u re!
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by jhidey08(m): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2015
StOla:

that's wot he wants and u av to respect his decision. As long as he doesn't victimize u in any way.

Try and respect d way others choose to live their lives. U av urs to live sir
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2015
SMH ! illiberal people every where undecided

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Hassan080196(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2015
Are the northerners most religious in Nigeria? Why will you says that while some people rejected a call, it's a must that I must also reject that particular call? You people won't just understand because this is too heavy for your brain to comprehend.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Hassan080196(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2015
I seconded
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by jhidey08(m): 10:09am On Nov 15, 2015
Lanretoye:

and I'm very sure u av Muslim friends undecided
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2015
dridowu:
Hmmmmmmm honestly i am speechless concerning his wife but my curiousity is about the Minister himself, will he deliver ? I am not God but i foresee him lasting 1-2yrs as minister.

GBN
Go check about his performance as a commissioner in Oyo State.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 10:11am On Nov 15, 2015
StOla:

He will wave to them with his gloved hand like Michael Jackson Shittu.
LWKMH @ MJ Shittu grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.