Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. (34928 Views)

She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. / I Cheated But He Wants Me Back / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by muh4eva(m): 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
mrlaw93:
We use to live in the same neighborhood. She is a very decent lady, a good wife material. I love her so much and it took 4yrs for her to finally say yes. Four good yrs for her to accept to have a relationship with me. Now the relationship is about to crash in less than a year. Let me go in details...

During the 1st month of our relationship. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. It was full of love and i knew it will be a disaster to loose her. Our love life started during one of her long school holiday. She told me her last relationship was with a guy in her school, how they broke up due to irreconcilable differences. After few weeks of her resumption back to school i started seeing photo mixed by the guy on facebook tagged to her. Whenever i call regarding this issue she always say the guy does that just to gain her attention.

Weeks later, the photo mix grew into real photoshoot involving the both. She no longer call as she used to. She even ignore most of my calls. I started having this feeling that i have lost her but i still played along. She is again on holiday, we have met to discuss this issue. She told me she is now dating the guy due to his aunt's intervention. She said her feelings for me only come when am around her..

I dont know what to do.. I feel she as just used me to pass time. I feel cheated yet i dont wanna loose her. Pls nairalanders i need your advice. What should i do?

Lalasticlal.a, abeg reason my matter.
There is one thing I know and I am sure about . Any lady that truely care about you would never let you wait for 4 gud years b4 she says yes. It's very obvious that lady z gat no feelings what so ever for you. She accepted cos u were disturbing her. Plus there are too many gorgeous sane ladies out there that would give everything to be with you. I wonder why you are wasting your time with one that is not worth the feelings you are giving.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Edusouls(m): 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
you are just too obssesed with that girl, of course she is not into you at all...so u spent 4years of pain and uncertainty habouring deep feelings for this babe, while she no even get one kobo feelings for you and even when she gave u a little releif for ur 4year suffering,it didnt even last 4month. kai men don suffer in the hands of women.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by ifeomaekol(f): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
Jux let go, simple. Look around u n see there r thousands of other gals jux waiting for ur love. Ur d rebound guy, so try moving on cos she has told u already her mind, so if u stick around @ur own risk. Unless u enjoy hrtbrk------move on man, beta things ahead, wen ur own gal comes along, she wnt tell u hw she only has feelings 4 u wen ur close by---------bt ll tell u hw much she loves u every single day, weda close by or nt.
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Youngpo413: 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
mrlaw93:
We use to live in the same neighborhood. She is a very decent lady, a good wife material. I love her so much and it took 4yrs for her to finally say yes. Four good yrs for her to accept to have a relationship with me. Now the relationship is about to crash in less than a year. Let me go in details...

During the 1st month of our relationship. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. It was full of love and i knew it will be a disaster to loose her. Our love life started during one of her long school holiday. She told me her last relationship was with a guy in her school, how they broke up due to irreconcilable differences. After few weeks of her resumption back to school i started seeing photo mixed by the guy on facebook tagged to her. Whenever i call regarding this issue she always say the guy does that just to gain her attention.

Weeks later, the photo mix grew into real photoshoot involving the both. She no longer call as she used to. She even ignore most of my calls. I started having this feeling that i have lost her but i still played along. She is again on holiday, we have met to discuss this issue. She told me she is now dating the guy due to his aunt's intervention. She said her feelings for me only come when am around her..

I dont know what to do.. I feel she as just used me to pass time. I feel cheated yet i dont wanna loose her. Pls nairalanders i need your advice. What should i do?

let it go,this too shall pass,believe me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by schumastic(m): 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
mrlaw93:

op the truth is this...you were her rebound guy thats all, just forget about her and move n i bet u she will come back again when next she breaks up wit her guy.
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by dwesternmall: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is still hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
Rebound Guy
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Youngpo413: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Igemburg:

I tire ooo, wen dere are enough succulent nd juicy ones around
the succulent and juicy ones are hoes...the OP is in love with a wife material.
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
I have seen things like this happen before.

Let her go. If she comes back by herself, then she's yours. She's already left the guy before, means there is a crack already in that relationship, believe me if she sees someone better than that guy, she will leave the guy. Love between her and that guy now na sense love, if you like believe me... but it's just a fact I tell you here.

Here is what I would advice you, turn a new leaf. Change from who you used to be. Look for a better girl (after you have arranged your life, if you collect money from your parents, look for something that fetches you money, your own personal cash) then if you living with your parents, move out.... live alone. Be jovial and friends to females around you. But don't spend always. Always be on the listening side Never do the talking.

Find a good girlie that suits you. I used to be like you, but guess what now, my ex is stalking me, and monitoring me, she even adds my friends on Facebook... only Jehovah knows what her intentions are now... but am way passed that.

When you forget this girl, and she sees good around you, she may think twice, if you still love her if she comes back, you may take her back, if you don't, don't fúck her, just ask her to go.... that shows even more maturity than anything.

Word is enough for the wise.

Salem.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by uzo4real(m): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Simple advise...... Avoid babes still in skool, dey tend to misbehave a lot... Find working class or biz class sef..

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by emmykk(m): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
jabojafa:
ahahahaha...... Dt ur name no b household name oooh
put it on the try and see the magical power Lol
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by cmoney22222: 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Oga giv am red card. Y u wan kill urself.
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by openmine(m): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
braine:
Sorry bro. You were just the rebound guy. That was unfair and I think you should let her go and cut all ties with her.
Exactly my thoughts!
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by IBBG(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
I'm seriously learning from the advice people are putting up here. I once had a similar experience trying to woo a girl I fell in luv with for three yrs. I came to my senses and snapped out of the illusion and told myself no more shit and enough of this nonsense. since she wasn't coming forth with any reasonable answer.
I immediately bone her matta and now the luv don die a natural death, such dat I no send anything about her. it's very funny to me now especially when I remember those days when I was madly in luv with her up to the point of evening begging her to go out with me. I go just d laugh at my naivety.
the truth is that luv is just a figment of the imagination and an emotional thing. You can shut it out if you want to. it's not a totally helpless thing that you can't control as most people make it out to be.
The bottom line is, I choose whom to fall in luv with, it doesn't just happen randomly.
So in my own world I decide for luv, Luv doesn't decide for me. I choose Luv, Luv doesn't choose me.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Missmossy(f): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Quite heartless of her, i wonder why she agreed to date you if she knew she was into her ex. Not nice one bit.
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
MOVE ON... i know its "easier typed than done" but that is the only sane alternative for u. Just try as hard as u can to let her go, delete her number,unfriend her on fb etc... That girl was never yours nd she isn't going to b in the nxt 10yrs... Just find another gurl, nuffn do u!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by openmine(m): 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Smh. The writing was on the wall all along but you chose to ignore the signs. No sane person, no matter how decent & "wifey" they are, takes not one, not two, not even three but FOUR FLIPPIN YEARS to respond to someone's advances. She didn't do that out of "decency", she simply wasn't into you. Period.

Yes, you got used & guess what? YOU let it happen. How can you allow yourself to hang dry for four years? That doesn't get you much respect. It reeks of desperation. I'm sorry but you have yourself to blame on this one by putting yourself as "option Z" to some girl I'm very certain is NOT worth it on all levels.
Spot On!

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
Babe, free ticket dey ur syd
kilode100:
Guy, fashi her and come to me jawe ..
Wetin sef?

The truth is that she broke up with that guy, gave you a chance but you couldn't, hit her center of gravity wella...
You no sabi fcvk Bros.. Even if the woman na Angel, she still needs serious throbbing for down below.

Not to worry Uncle., I fit teach you how do to am and any woman you handle afterwards, won't let go.

God is with you.
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Emperoradrian(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
My guy d nxt tym dat babe is on holiday,giv her a very gud badt fvck,and u'll b happy.......tnk me later...............fvck love,infact it dosent exist..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by mrlaw93(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
gimakon:
I have seen things like this happen before.

Let her go. If she comes back by herself, then she's yours. She's already left the guy before, means there is a crack already in that relationship, believe me if she sees someone better than that guy, she will leave the guy. Love between her and that guy now na sense love, if you like believe me... but it's just a fact I tell you here.

Here is what I would advice you, turn a new leaf. Change from who you used to be. Look for a better girl (after you have arranged your life, if you collect money from your parents, look for something that fetches you money, your own personal cash) then if you living with your parents, move out.... live alone. Be jovial and friends to females around you. But don't spend always. Always be on the listening side Never do the talking.

Find a good girlie that suits you. I used to be like you, but guess what now, my ex is stalking me, and monitoring me, she even adds my friends on Facebook... only Jehovah knows what her intentions are now... but am way passed that.

When you forget this girl, and she sees good around you, she may think twice, if you still love her if she comes back, you may take her back, if you don't, don't fúck her, just ask her to go.... that shows even more maturity than anything.

Word is enough for the wise.

Salem.
Nice shot bro..
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Leez(m): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
mrlaw93:

all ds superstory ppl una haf cme bk again abi
issorai
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by openmine(m): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
dammytosh:
Go and get a life.

4 years for a girl to say yes ?

Are you a learner ?

4 damn good years of another guy firing her cylinder pass ferrari and you are here forming useless love.

slap your self 10 times.

and say after me.

[size=15pt]I AM NOT AN OPTION

I AM NOT A SPARE TYRE[/size]

NEXT EEDIOT PLEASE !!
grin grin grin grin

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by jimmywealth: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
ol boy u neva see sumshin. how can you fall for a lady that told u " she has feelings for you when your around her'. Please look else where before ur wound deepens
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Emperoradrian(m): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
God created man on d 6th day and rested,He created woman afterwards and no one rested....i bet if God Himself understands women wella......dis moment its A,d nxt its Q.......d only reason i still respect and lov women is cos my lovely mom and two sisters are women.
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by faithwill: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
Let her go
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by temitope06(m): 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
I always wish guys would Get it early on in their lives. Ure still in school, focus on ur development and career and leave all this love matter Abeg. Women are attracted to men of substance and men that have a lot to offer, Start planning ur future, focus more on ur education and aim to be extremely successful in your field, Girls go tire u. And theres no such thing as Love, it was only created to sell books, movies and music

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Obynolee(f): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
mrlaw93:

Receive brain bro,how on earth will you toast a girl for four years?, is she the only girl on earth?. Better give yourself brain.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by kunle75(m): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
mrlaw93:

why crying foul here please move on bro............woman matter no need too much attnetion jorrrrr
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Bobnotrouble: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
You're just an assistant-boyfriend to her.
If you're comfortable with that, ride on.
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by banio: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Real men don't bother about such. Just keep bleeping her until she says good bye
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Tanimola26: 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
You have to let her go cause she's only using u as an assistant boyfriend. I'm sure there are so many girls out their that will love and appreciate you.
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
mrlaw93:
Gerrarra here jhor

The truth hurts Bro tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested / How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.