Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. (34919 Views)

She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. / I Cheated But He Wants Me Back / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by moneyhungry(m): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
gimakon:
I have seen things like this happen before.

Let her go. If she comes back by herself, then she's yours. She's already left the guy before, means there is a crack already in that relationship, believe me if she sees someone better than that guy, she will leave the guy. Love between her and that guy now na sense love, if you like believe me... but it's just a fact I tell you here.

Here is what I would advice you, turn a new leaf. Change from who you used to be. Look for a better girl (after you have arranged your life, if you collect money from your parents, look for something that fetches you money, your own personal cash) then if you living with your parents, move out.... live alone. Be jovial and friends to females around you. But don't spend always. Always be on the listening side Never do the talking.

Find a good girlie that suits you. I used to be like you, but guess what now, my ex is stalking me, and monitoring me, she even adds my friends on Facebook... only Jehovah knows what her intentions are now... but am way passed that.

When you forget this girl, and she sees good around you, she may think twice, if you still love her if she comes back, you may take her back, if you don't, don't fúck her, just ask her to go.... that shows even more maturity than anything.

Word is enough for the wise.

Salem.
Your orientation tight die.
Respect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by baski92(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
moneyhungry:
Your orientation tight die. Respect
the guy dey spoke English
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by 8unit(f): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
mrlaw93:
Not yet..
am sorry. She's gone
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by 8unit(f): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
mrlaw93:
Not yet..

next time when u get someone that you love so much, someone that's worth your worries, someone that u trust; don't just start playing like a KID, fukc her and make sure u cum inside her. Thank me later
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by mrlaw93(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
8unit:

next time when u get someone that you love so much, someone that's worth your worries, someone that u trust; don't just start playing like a KID, fukc her and make sure u cum inside her. Thank me later
Ok sir.. so wat cn i do to fvck her nw...
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by 8unit(f): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
mrlaw93:
Ok sir.. so wat cn i do to fvck her nw...

i'm feeling like it's already late. I feel like the dude deflowered her.
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by MathsChic(f): 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Smh. The writing was on the wall all along but you chose to ignore the signs. No sane person, no matter how decent & "wifey" they are, takes not one, not two, not even three but FOUR FLIPPIN YEARS to respond to someone's advances. She didn't do that out of "decency", she simply wasn't into you. Period.

Yes, you got used & guess what? YOU let it happen. How can you allow yourself to hang dry for four years? That doesn't get you much respect. It reeks of desperation. I'm sorry but you have yourself to blame on this one by putting yourself as "option Z" to some girl I'm very certain is NOT worth it on all levels.
So correct. 100% endorsed.
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by mrlaw93(m): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
8unit:

i'm feeling like it's already late. I feel like the dude deflowered her.
Maybe!
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by RealBitch(f): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
JumpingChicken:

Bros I don reason ur matter finnish. And guy...

That babe no like you at all. As you talk say she use you pass time you are very correct. Abeg try bone am.

Why you go use 4yrs runs babe ? That one suppose tell you say she no send you na.

And I know say you show her too much love so she come see you like small boy wen no get level.

Babes no dey send guys wen dey show them too much love.

Guy bone that chick she no send you abeg.
fortune, is this you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by 8unit(f): 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
mrlaw93:
Maybe!
sorry pal
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by JumpingChicken(m): 1:08am On Nov 18, 2015
RealBitch:
fortune, is this you?
Nope!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video / Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him / Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.