Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. (34925 Views)

She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. / I Cheated But He Wants Me Back / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by bayinq25(m): 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
mrlaw93:
We use to live in the same neighborhood. She is a very decent lady, a good wife material. I love her so much and it took 4yrs for her to finally say yes. Four good yrs for her to accept to have a relationship with me. Now the relationship is about to crash in less than a year. Let me go in details...

During the 1st month of our relationship. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. It was full of love and i knew it will be a disaster to loose her. Our love life started during one of her long school holiday. She told me her last relationship was with a guy in her school, how they broke up due to irreconcilable differences. After few weeks of her resumption back to school i started seeing photo mixed by the guy on facebook tagged to her. Whenever i call regarding this issue she always say the guy does that just to gain her attention.

Weeks later, the photo mix grew into real photoshoot involving the both. She no longer call as she used to. She even ignore most of my calls. I started having this feeling that i have lost her but i still played along. She is again on holiday, we have met to discuss this issue. She told me she is now dating the guy due to his aunt's intervention. She said her feelings for me only come when am around her..

I dont know what to do.. I feel she as just used me to pass time. I feel cheated yet i dont wanna loose her. Pls nairalanders i need your advice. What should i do?

Lalasticlal.a, abeg reason my matter.
Endtime relationship
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by blazers007: 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
mrlaw93:
We use to live in the same neighborhood. She is a very decent lady, a good wife material. I love her so much and it took 4yrs for her to finally say yes. Four good yrs for her to accept to have a relationship with me. Now the relationship is about to crash in less than a year. Let me go in details...

During the 1st month of our relationship. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. It was full of love and i knew it will be a disaster to loose her. Our love life started during one of her long school holiday. She told me her last relationship was with a guy in her school, how they broke up due to irreconcilable differences. After few weeks of her resumption back to school i started seeing photo mixed by the guy on facebook tagged to her. Whenever i call regarding this issue she always say the guy does that just to gain her attention.

Weeks later, the photo mix grew into real photoshoot involving the both. She no longer call as she used to. She even ignore most of my calls. I started having this feeling that i have lost her but i still played along. She is again on holiday, we have met to discuss this issue. She told me she is now dating the guy due to his aunt's intervention. She said her feelings for me only come when am around her..

I dont know what to do.. I feel she as just used me to pass time. I feel cheated yet i dont wanna loose her. Pls nairalanders i need your advice. What should i do?

1. Since it took her 5 good years to give-in to ur request, it might just mean that she was never into u and only used u as a rebound 4rm her last break up; to av a shoulder to lean on until she finds her footing again. If dis d case, u might never av a chance with her again.

2. She might also find it difficult to cope with long distance relationships. Once she graduates and returns home, u might have another shot at dating her.

3. Maybe she never really enjoyed ur company while u guys dated. U might think u treated her well; some ladies are difficult to satisfy.
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by waziri4biz: 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Guy know this
It is normal for you to think that you will never find someone else that is better in every way and it is but the truth is you can always get someone far better.
Try to forgive her so you will not be held back in anyway and focus your energy in upgrading your self mentally, financially and socially try to go on dates with other girls and even guys don't jump into any new relationship you have a life just live it from within and enjoy yourself no time o
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Tosky9: 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
[quote author=mrlaw93 post=40076315]We use to live in the same neighborhood. She is a very decent lady, a good wife material. I love her so much and it took 4yrs for her to finally say yes. Four good yrs for her to accept to have a relationship with me. Now the relationship is about to crash in less than a year. Let me go in details...

I dont know what to do.. I feel she as just used me to pass time. I feel cheated yet i dont wanna loose her. Pls nairalanders i need your advice. [i][/i]my broda go to oshodi market and buy a girl for urself.she not urs

1 Like

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by cooluc(f): 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
You aren't used so you shouldn't feel that way...but you missed the signs the moment she told you of her break up...that was like a rebound process that wasn't about you but for her to keep her mind off of him...they have history which you don't have with her...so it's going to be pretty hard for her to shake off and just move on with you...don't be too hard on yourself and move on....it wasn't meant to be that's the hard truth..

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by XaintJoel20: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
I like your courage and persistence to have used four years of your productive life to chase a girl...
Please let and go while you search easewhere for your true love...
Honestly, event like this scare me from being in a reletionship
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by jbce(m): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Let go of her
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by mira4u: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
undecided u spent 4 years asking her to date you, you'll spend your lifetime asking her to come back to you, this time. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by manuroq(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
No woman is too special to be lost, so propose and marry her before he does. But the truth is she liked you because you were there and kept her company.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by joeslicky: 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
[quote author=mrlaw93 post=40076315]We use to live in the same neighborhood. She is a very decent lady, a good wife material. I love her so much and it took 4yrs for her to finally say yes. Four good yrs for her to accept to have a relationship with me. Now the relationship is about to crash in less than a year. Let me go in details...

Lalasticlal.a, abeg reason my matter. Bros their are 5.8 billion girls in dis planet earth according to **i don't know**just making estimate...y should one make a fool outta yew?
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by CaptPlanet(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
Is it just me or am I the only one who thinks that wooing a girl for 4 years is absolute crap? I mean no offence OP but I think it's absolute rubbish, well that was your first mistake.

The second one is to have the mindset that loosing her would be a disaster, really? Thats why she treated that way. No one, I repeat no girl as long as she's not your wife should have that sort of hold on u. I guess you've learnt from it.

Relationship should be a 2 way thing....she didn't meet you half way, you went all the way and she saw how desperate you were to get her and took you for a ride. Move on already!

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by moshould(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
Bros, abeg!!! No marry out of pity...its. Dangerous to ur BP....she will continue with d same thing if u forgive her....
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by drnoel: 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
kilode100:
Guy, fashi her and come to me jawe ..
Wetin sef?

The truth is that she broke up with that guy, gave you a chance but you couldn't, hit her center of gravity wella...
You no sabi fcvk Bros.. Even if the woman na Angel, she still needs serious throbbing for down below.

Not to worry Uncle., I fit teach you how do to am and any woman you handle afterwards, won't let go.

God is with you.

Women alway come back to the guy that 4ked the hell outa them. That's a known fact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
4yrs?? Oh men na course you dey study so nah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by tpraiz(m): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
All doze years while waiting for her.....
What wia u doing then #bros.........?

The annoying thing about girls dat Does this kind of shits to guys is that.......................

They Usually Have Pitifull en Decent Face/look..........#Smh
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by swaggerdgrt(m): 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
General public announcement””The National Association of boyfriends( NABFS)is sori to announce that we hav commenced strike from today 15 Nov 2015 til 2nd week of jan 2016 due to insuuficient fund during xmas period,we apologise for any inconvinience that may occur on behalf of NABFs”I assure all the girls or rather,our future wives that we wil continue our relationships after the 2nd week of jan 2016....pls bear with us.signedsadSwaggerdgrt)NATIONAL VICE PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by gary400(m): 7:03am On Nov 17, 2015
kilode100:
Wetin sef?

The truth is that she broke up with that guy, gave you a chance but you couldn't, hit her center of gravity wella...
You no sabi fcvk Bros.. Even if the woman na Angel, she still needs serious throbbing for down below.

Not to worry Uncle., I fit teach you how do to am and any woman you handle afterwards, won't let go.

God is with you.
tru talk....

1 Like

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by gary400(m): 7:11am On Nov 17, 2015
man....my advice for u is to look left and right and quickly take a u-turn before u enter stand still hold up for life.....lesson 1 = if u dey ask woman out always notice weda her mind dey ur side or elsewhere..2= if u r in a relationship always check d handwriting on the wall...3= u wia not close enough something u used 4 years to have, u did relax after getting it whilst she told u that she had a boy frnd in sch and ur mind no advice u say she go still go back to sch and see dat her ex wey don sabi her cold wey no d right words to pull her shorts in a second....if I meet my ex today...walah I go neck am...even if she dey date olamide or wizkid.....wetin I go yell u my man be say whenever she comes home for holz...just dey use am dey do training and don't mention dat guy at all in any discussion u guys have...even if she receives any call from dat guy or any other person...no ask am just play along and make u Seg don look for another bae shapaly..

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Ephemmm: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2015
kilode100:
Wetin sef?

God is with you.

tongue tongue tongue U no go kill person, walahi!

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Hatrik(m): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2015
hob:
its hard but move on bro.....too many fishes in the water
who want to date fish?
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by aristosoft(m): 8:18am On Nov 17, 2015
Demote her to side chick, relegate yourself to the other guy as long as holiday bleeping still dey. Many ladies ain't worth that kind affection. She's only affect continuous service availability.

You're an adult, I don analyse am for you.
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by mrlaw93(m): 8:21am On Nov 17, 2015
8unit:

pls bro, did you ever make love to her? Did u ever cum in her cuntt? Answer me i've a piece for u
Not yet..
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Sammyblaq(m): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2015
All na just say u never NYASH am...
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 17, 2015
mrlaw93:

You be confirmed mumu

How can you be on a girl for FOUR years

Chai ! You need help

In that four years span, I'm sure she'd have had at least 3 boys friends, fùcked nothing less than 100 times by at least 8 type of dickheąds..

You have always been her list option.
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by 400billionman: 10:14am On Nov 17, 2015
imas:
you don't need a soothsayer to tell you she doesn't love you, but how you take use four years of your life dey chase one babe?

Wasted career. 4 good years to graduate from higher institution...
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by djgrafiti(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2015
imas:
you don't need a soothsayer to tell you she doesn't love you, but how you take use four years of your life dey chase one babe?
The matter tire me 4 whole years,Jesus Christ wouldn't preach 4 dat long to gain a new convert.
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by djgrafiti(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2015
@op did u visit her website?
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by pcoolioz(m): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2015
1..2..3..4, I am four years older than my kid bro...thats the gap u used in chasing one babe, then u didn't even get physical...sigh..
all these should be lessons, its hard af but mehn u have to endure the pain n free, obviously your mind will make you go crazy thinking you wont find a better option but its a lie, it always gets better.
you seem like a Nice guy...there is no space for nice guys anymore. you will just get used n crushed terribly.
but how can u even track for almost five years n bleep...oshey gentleman...hope u see your reward now?
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by joeslicky: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:
4yrs?? Oh men na course you dey study so nah!
my brother no be lie oh lmfao grin grin grin
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by joeslicky: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2015
joeslicky:
my brother no be lie oh lmfao grin grin grin
e remain 2 more years make e be "law" lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested / How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.