Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. (34923 Views)

She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. / I Cheated But He Wants Me Back / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Richie0974: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by sheggietyn: 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
Do you think your marriage/relationship is fun without having sex?
do you even think you are educated enough about sex in marriage/relationship?
an ebook is here to help you understand you opposite sex,to be best partner of each other, the ebook seem to be naughty but passes a message to every existing man/woman.every lover need to have a copy of this ebook which is title sexually convicted!
the ebook(sexually convicted)would be droping by 12am tommorrow at a token price of 2k, if you are interested please contact our agent
email:sheggietyn@gmail.com
call: 08165593926
message number:08093214646
like our fb page:https://www.facebook.com/Sexually-convicted-192591977743905/?skip_nax_wizard=true
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Richie0974: 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
It's infatuation
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by dammytosh: 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
Go and get a life.

4 years for a girl to say yes ?

Are you a learner ?

4 damn good years of another guy firing her cylinder pass ferrari and you are here forming useless love.

slap your self 10 times.

and say after me.

[size=15pt]I AM NOT AN OPTION

I AM NOT A SPARE TYRE[/size]

NEXT EEDIOT PLEASE !!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by smudge2079(m): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
You lost her a long time ago.... Get on with ur life
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Nicepoker(m): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
kilode100:
Guy, fashi her and come to me jawe ..
Wetin sef?

The truth is that she broke up with that guy, gave you a chance but you couldn't, hit her center of gravity wella...
You no sabi fcvk Bros.. Even if the woman na Angel, she still needs serious throbbing for down below.

Not to worry Uncle., I fit teach you how do to am and any woman you handle afterwards, won't let go.

God is with you.
. U don finally confirm say u be gay.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by demiawise(m): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
kilode100:
Wetin sef?

The truth is that she broke up with that guy, gave you a chance but you couldn't, hit her center of gravity wella...
You no sabi fcvk Bros.. Even if the woman na Angel, she still needs serious throbbing for down below. My mind tells me something. ......... that u are a man.not a female. U dey every paste. ......guy

Not to worry Uncle., I fit teach you how do to am and any woman you handle afterwards, won't let go.

God is with you.
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
kilode100:
Wetin sef?

You no sabi fcvk Bros.. Even if the woman na Angel, she still needs serious throbbing for down below.

God is with you.

I love 9ja girls wey dey real... I wish say I be ur bobo!!!! No mind other fake girls living fake lives

6 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
Go and read cassandra @ coolval22.com, u will learn ma bro.......better let her go for gud
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Andybest007(m): 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
Guy forget her and concentrate with ur life, If she is for u, u don't nid 2 stress urslf on hw to get her. Dream big nd act big.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Seculent: 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
mrlaw93:
We use to live in the same neighborhood. She is a very decent lady, a good wife material. I love her so much and it took 4yrs for her to finally say yes. Four good yrs for her to accept to have a relationship with me. Now the relationship is about to crash in less than a year. Let me go in details...

During the 1st month of our relationship. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. It was full of love and i knew it will be a disaster to loose her. Our love life started during one of her long school holiday. She told me her last relationship was with a guy in her school, how they broke up due to irreconcilable differences. After few weeks of her resumption back to school i started seeing photo mixed by the guy on facebook tagged to her. Whenever i call regarding this issue she always say the guy does that just to gain her attention.

Weeks later, the photo mix grew into real photoshoot involving the both. She no longer call as she used to. She even ignore most of my calls. I started having this feeling that i have lost her but i still played along. She is again on holiday, we have met to discuss this issue. She told me she is now dating the guy due to his aunt's intervention. She said her feelings for me only come when am around her..

I dont know what to do.. I feel she as just used me to pass time. I feel cheated yet i dont wanna loose her. Pls nairalanders i need your advice. What should i do?

Lalasticlal.a, abeg reason my matter.

These hoes aren't loyal at all. Just move on, she's a cheat.

Don't take those hoes serious.

You get yeye time sha, four years before she said yes and you're still after her. It's guys like you that makes those hoes feel like goddess. Na job? Mtchew!

6 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
mrlaw93:
We use to live in the same neighborhood. She is a very decent lady, a good wife material. I love her so much and it took 4yrs for her to finally say yes. Four good yrs for her to accept to have a relationship with me. Now the relationship is about to crash in less than a year. Let me go in details...

During the 1st month of our relationship. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. It was full of love and i knew it will be a disaster to loose her. Our love life started during one of her long school holiday. She told me her last relationship was with a guy in her school, how they broke up due to irreconcilable differences. After few weeks of her resumption back to school i started seeing photo mixed by the guy on facebook tagged to her. Whenever i call regarding this issue she always say the guy does that just to gain her attention.

Weeks later, the photo mix grew into real photoshoot involving the both. She no longer call as she used to. She even ignore most of my calls. I started having this feeling that i have lost her but i still played along. She is again on holiday, we have met to discuss this issue. She told me she is now dating the guy due to his aunt's intervention. She said her feelings for me only come when am around her..

I dont know what to do.. I feel she as just used me to pass time. I feel cheated yet i dont wanna loose her. Pls nairalanders i need your advice. What should i do?

you neva had her and you will neva have her so just move on with your miserable life angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by veraponpo(m): 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
mrlaw93:

You are not a man at all. This is when a man is known. Allow her to grow and face your life. You know what? Immediately your status changes, she will be the one that will rush back and tell you the Super Story of how people did now want her to date you.

Move on with your life.... women are not worth dying for... bitter truth.

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by jetage1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
in the first place how can u b fishing for a croaker fish for four years wen we have diverse of sea food, dude she was never yours to begin with.
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Richie0974: 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
raayah:
[size=17pt]OP Are you Yakub??[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2740722/conversation-between-yakub-cheated-him

I thought I was the only one thinking about it
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by SamjohnnyB(m): 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Smh. The writing was on the wall all along but you chose to ignore the signs. No sane person, no matter how decent & "wifey" they are, takes not one, not two, not even three but FOUR FLIPPIN YEARS to respond to someone's advances. She didn't do that out of "decency", she simply wasn't into you. Period.

Yes, you got used & guess what? YOU let it happen. How can you allow yourself to hang dry for four years? That doesn't get you much respect. It reeks of desperation. I'm sorry but you have yourself to blame on this one by putting yourself as "option Z" to some girl I'm very certain is NOT worth it on all levels.
God bless u for this.... U just spoke my mind.
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by NellyGhenghen(m): 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Loool this guy is not even serious. grin
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by emmykk(m): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
jabojafa:
always use ur head n not ur hrt.
bros make them sama you 1 cold orijin where ever you dey tell them say emmanuel emerhana nah go pay....
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by SamjohnnyB(m): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
NegeduGrace:
Don't try to force it bro..also broke up with my ex cos of this same situation duo he was d one cheating..don't allow yourself to be love out of pity,,she has made it clear so let her go..your own woman is out there ready to love n care for you,,give yourself a second chance..time healeth every open wound!! My opinion duo
nice post
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by predatorX: 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
lasisi69:
End time. . U are on a long thing and a serious learner... U don't beg for a relationship this time

lasisi........................so na true!!!
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Threedots(m): 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
thats why i love myself.

man was not made to be monogamous especially when you just begining to know yourself and ur heart.

all these is always as a result of low self esteem and insecurity.

forget her, dont allow urself to be used. go ask another gal out n years(months) from now you'll realize you never even loved her self.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by malton: 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
kilode100:
Wetin sef?

God is with you.
How to spot a guy in the "f" guise! lipsrsealed
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by lasisi69(f): 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
predatorX:

lasisi........................so na true!!!
someone shouldn't whatsoever spoil your happy mood... Be it a boy, be it a girl
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by kponkedenge(m): 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
mrlaw93:
She is again on holiday, we have met to discuss this issue. She told me she is now dating the guy due to his aunt's intervention. She said her feelings for me only come when am around her..

I dont know what to do.. I feel she as just used me to pass time. I feel cheated yet i dont wanna loose her.

Better open your eyes and move on, she isn't for you and it is very obvious that she doesn't love you, someone who loves you won't tell you she has feelings for you only when you're around.
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by harsysky(m): 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Thought it was YAKUB replying Monoesta
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Aromas: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
kilode100:
Wetin sef?

God is with you.
Pls kindly give mi d personal info bro grin I wan learn 4rm u.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by anonimi: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
mrlaw93:

Is this not a case of being pussy whipped

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by mrkings84(m): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
If advised to commit suicide would you?? If no, then let her be or they kill u!!
Abeg check my signature for extra cash!!
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Tvegas(m): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
Boy oh boy, you dont chase a woman for 4 years!!!. She probably had some issues with her boyfriend and you were the available REBOUND guy. I feel like smacking some sense into your head, "you cant let go gini"?. Its always better when a woman choose you, not you chasing the woman like your life depends on it.

You may not believe it now but if you build some self respect and summon courage to move on ,you will eventually find a better woman and all those wife material nonsense will be child's play when you meet the correct package waiting for you. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by harsysky(m): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
I was hoping to see YAKUB replying COLOESTA's " I cheated but he wants me back."
Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Orikinla(m): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
mrlaw93:

. OP, sorry for the disappointment. She did not really cheat on you, because she met and was dating her boyfriend before you. They broke up, but later reconciled. It happens everyday everywhere in the world. BE A REAL MAN. Thank her for the precious moments she even obliged and had with you. Let her choose whom she loves. And ask Almighty God JEHOVAH for your own woman who will be your wife for life.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. by Mishydoo(m): 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
DUMP THE B!TCH....U HANGING AROUND SM1 WHO DOESNT WANT U SHOWS UR IMMATURITY.WHEN U KNOW UR WORTH,SHE'LL BE BEGGING TO BE A SIDE CHICK

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.