Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? (78146 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
Do koooor, dundun alata nih...
As a complete woman,u must pound....
You must b able to wash or clean d intestine of goat...

Proudly omo iya keji
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Klinzy02: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
I no fit do am and e no fit happen 4 naija, unless say na for movie only
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by slimgold123(f): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
Blyzz:
End Time Composer grin
Endtime Relationship
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
kambili999:
no thanks. I don't have a problem with domestic duties

So me going down ma knees signify you having domestic duties.. IC4U
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by omoadeleye(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Maybe if am hungry na love i go chop?
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by krismars(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
I dey craze...unless say i won collect pali o
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by benedictnsi(m): 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Lol see this guy ooo, i always make beta sense jor, it's only that I'm somewat esoteric.
#chops the knuckle

Lol my nigga........ Except this one, show me one sense Weh you don make before gringrin

#chop_knuckle

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by kenoz(m): 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
undecidedq
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by ideatoprince18(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
kambili999:
when you see such ladies ask them
.....OK
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by kenoz(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
undecidedq undecided
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Sttimmy1(m): 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
for where
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Godsonkemz(m): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
She can't cook, she can neither wash nor iron clothes... Why am i even dating her. Without mincing words, marrying her will be in another world.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
catlova:

Hahahaha. Bliv me d guy in ops topic is just blindly in love. Reality is just giggling at the corner waiting to spring into action

Dude, do you think such a lady exists in reality? I doubt it very much. If she is, then she must come from money & wealthy people often marry amongst their own ilk, so they both won't sweat it. Hired hand will deal with all those domestic tidbits.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Blyzz:
kk, i heard you. one never can imagine, maybe you too don't know how to cook oh. Indomie things

I can only boil eggs & make tea. Satisfied?
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Malakh: 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Maybe he's rich enough to afford a MAID or is actually capable of doing all the washing, cooking & ironing himself. Being married doesn't render you paralysed nor does it make your wife a surrogate mother that should take care of all your needs, short of bathing you & wiping your ass.

I have no problem with washing or cooking but I hate ironing, so a guy I'm with would have to do that himself because I refuse to do it. Plain & simple. Now that's partnership. Taking over the duties your mate can't/won't do. Ain't nobody is here to serve you.
whats your purpose if you cant serve your husband oh i remember she's from the West
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by jomoh: 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Maybe he's rich enough to afford a MAID or is actually capable of doing all the washing, cooking & ironing himself. Being married doesn't render you paralysed nor does it make your wife a surrogate mother that should take care of all your needs, short of bathing you & wiping your ass.

I have no problem with washing or cooking but I hate ironing, so a guy I'm with would have to do that himself because I refuse to do it. Plain & simple. Now that's partnership. Taking over the duties your mate can't/won't do. Ain't nobody is here to serve you.

Babe if you have no problem with cooking and washing then you're qualified as a wifey material. You don score 66.66%. Na pass mark.

Me sef wey be man hate ironing. I no fit stand for long and I hate shabby ironing. I'd rather I and my wifey share the washing with a machine then I pay for the ironing.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Gguy4real: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is what they called true love. And I don't blame some guys on here that said they can't marry a girl who no fit cook not everybody will understand true love
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Beautiful nonesense.

Your fvcking opinion tho.

I can. only if she is ready to learn those things. I don't like maids cooking for me. We have maids,but my mama never allow them around her kitchen. True defination of an african queen who knows what it takes to be a wife.

What if for whatever reason. the maid choose to poison the family one day. just lyk the ugandan maid who prepared food with her urine. What happens to family bonding??. People should stop thinking with their ass and emancipate themself from warp western cultural pillage.

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I can only boil eggs & make tea. Satisfied?
wow. that's you anyway. as for me, i deserve real food. but u know d funny thing, I don't bother cos i can cook on my own. but any woman i may marry must be capable on how to cook well, whether a western woman. she must cook
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
Gguy4real:
This is what they called true love. And I don't blame some guys on here that said they can't marry a girl who no fit cook not everybody will understand true love
ur ear. check am whether e clean well, otherwise u need to clean am again. ask yourself if wathing u talk make sense!!
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Toks2008(m): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
kambili999:
cooli'm just here to see the men in nairaland who can actually do this

I can do it
.But she must allow me to marry another lady who can...
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by EmekaBlue(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Only very stupid black girl wil b hapi abt this post
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by mrbeanze00: 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
she will learn when I bring her in
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Daraph(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Yes! But only if she's the daughter of Aliko Dangote or Bill Gate's daughter.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by mradjoy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Never kilofefosi!
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Gguy4real:
true love depend on the aspect on how you view it, different people with different tastes.

As for me! I personally don't care about food or if you know how to cooked or not. The basic concern is the PERSONALITY or character.

Food, washing, dishing are just temporary!
Afterall, machine can do all this stuff
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by kambili999(f): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Toks2008:

I can do it
.But she must allow me to marry another lady who can...
lol. so she can teach her huh? Damn Bro you are mean! lok
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by slap1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
She should clap for herself.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Sunshinelady(f): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
sapiosexual1:
I'm a very good cook and I do my chores myself (I don't even allow my gf to lift a broomstick whenever she comes visiting). We may be dating but she owes me nothin.. However marriage is an entirely different kettle of fish, we're gonna have a home and not a house. Inasmuch as I wouldnt cross my legs and expect her to do all the chores, it's out of place for me to go down with a lady who can't do nothing, what am I marrying, a s.ex /reproductive machine? If I love her soo much, I would have to send her to a cooking /grooming school, or better still give her a one month vacation with mumsy. WTF
. 10 hugs
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
bettercreature:
The fact still remains i can not propose to a girl i have been fucccking for a very long time
It doesn't make any sense to me
why not simply fix the introduction and wedding date instead of this bullcrap
People like you will end up marrying a pretenders and a dirty WHÃ’RE

2 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
vosquare:
grin grin grin

Cc:lalasticlala
Only wealthy people or high class individuals do that. Marriage is all about companionship and most times child rearing- most well to do people know that.What hasn't been taught can be learnt and that's what partnership is all about. Little wonder most perceived 'lazy' women end up with rich men while suffer head women who can pound for africa end up with suffer head men who see marriage as that between a man and his maid.Can such kneel before the future mother of their kids?-Never!
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by thapopeyo: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
one chance, I sure say some gels go like her response, but u self ask ur slf weda e gud like dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.