Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money (36253 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Raalsalghul: 1:19am On Nov 30, 2015
searching4l0ve:

NO MIND D BASTARD. I WILL OPEN A COUNTER THREAD BY MORNING
Please do!
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Chommieblaq(f): 1:30am On Nov 30, 2015
XuteSleeks:

Not small bro, a lot.

A number of us think its cool to date her cos she's got it all.

I see nothing wrong with her dating cos he's got leaking pockets.

Who knows she might fall in love eventually; you will tell when the requests suddenly reduce. Trust me, its happened to me once. smiley
Nice one bro, some guys date a girl solely cos of sex, then wat is wrong with the girl dating cos of money. The guy or the girl might end up falling in love, u will notice the reduction in d way she demands money n also in the way he sees sex. Just being with the person will take priority with or without money or sex.

Am not in support of girls turning guys to atm machine, and guys turning girls to their sex slave.
Both sex are guilty of this, no point bashing only d girls.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Raalsalghul: 1:30am On Nov 30, 2015
I don't blame my fellow guys for attacking the Op. The ladies of nowadays are so paper inclined and the way they go about it is even more appalling. I've gotten to that point in my life where I think it is better to patronise a prostitute or a hooker (at least they are for real-no faking it) than to follow the money leeches we have around-pretending to love you when they are only in love with your pockets. The one that annoys me most is a lady trying to get the attention of a guy when he becomes successful after refusing his advances in first place because the going wasn't that good.

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Tedassie(m): 1:31am On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringrinTruth be told...Girls that depend on their Bf's strictly for money would always be termed "Hoes" "goldiggerz" "biitches"...I think it's Equivalent to prostitution...undecided

Those Typah Girls Are the main Reason why these Niggaz Think They own Us...angry smh! They be spewing trash simply 'bcoz of the tiny Airtime they give ladies..undecided

I keep saying this...If You want money! go Out there and work your butt off!lipsrsealed
"work ur butt off"
does twerking in the strip club as an "exotic dancer" qualify as "working ur butt off" (pun intended)¿ tongue
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by moneyhungry(m): 1:50am On Nov 30, 2015
This is an effect of extreme low self esteem. Paying for what other people get for free, like paying for breathing air.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by RichieF27: 2:36am On Nov 30, 2015
bros abeg no vex oo whc girl hurt you like this na ?
sonofananimal:
like seriously you are a disgrace to manhood undecided

Can't believe a guy is saying this RUBBISH.

I have already made up my mind, never to spend my dime on any woman except for my sister and family!

You are talking RUBBISH and only a PROSTITUTE will agree with you
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by RichieF27: 2:38am On Nov 30, 2015
guy you dey vex oo
Dindondin:
ori e buru
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by RichieF27: 2:39am On Nov 30, 2015
bros which girl hurt you like this na .. you dey vex oo
sonofananimal:
like seriously you are a disgrace to manhood undecided

Can't believe a guy is saying this RUBBISH.

I have already made up my mind, never to spend my dime on any woman except for my sister and family!

You are talking RUBBISH and only a PROSTITUTE will agree with you
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by LaryBoy(m): 2:45am On Nov 30, 2015
saasala:
Dont criticize any girl for dating a guy chiefly or solely for his money. We all decide to go out with someone because that person possesses something we like. It could be good looks, education, backgrounds, religious views, courage, accent et al. What makes you think that your reasons for deciding to go out with someone is better than that of the girl who is dating for money.... And sincerely, for me, it is more reasonable for a girl to go for the guy with money than the one with just good looks and/or education. Her relationship with the rich dude might even be better than that of her friend who opted for the good looking guy.

Truth is, something must first attract you to a person before deciding to go out with them, in the end you will see beyond that attraction, you will discover there are more reasons to love and hold on to that person that what first attracted you to them. I have seen girls who fell in love with a guy because he has money and when lost it all she was still there for him, supporting, encouraging and even financing him.

If a guy decides to attract a girl with his wealth, I see no biggy. It is only left for him to keenly study the girl to know if she is seeing beyond the money, and if you study her well you will definitely know if she has started seeing beyond the filthy riches or not.

And if it is to just chop and clean mouth, on both the male and female sides, there is nothing sweeter than me treating her with my money and you rock my rooky like crazy, in the end both party is happy. If a girl decides to sleep with a dude just because he is handsome or educated, its all good. If a girl decides to sleep with a rich guy and make herself some though, its all good too. Different strokes for different folks.

Find whatever rocks your boat and paddle gently away.

Guys, would you not be proud to have your sister bring home a rich guy?

Well, my signature says it all.

Abi lalasticla.la, what do you think?

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by mascot87(m): 2:55am On Nov 30, 2015
Chommieblaq:

Nice one bro, some guys date a girl solely cos of sex, then wat is wrong with the girl dating cos of money. The guy or the girl might end up falling in love, u will notice the reduction in d way she demands money n also in the way he sees sex. Just being with the person will take priority with or without money or sex.

Am not in support of girls turning guys to atm machine, and guys turning girls to their sex slave.
Both sex are guilty of this, no point bashing only d girls.

How about a girl u are dating & u love so much but she say no s*x in the relationship, no visiting d boyfriend @ home but only hanging out @ eateries,shopping malls & to continue to demand cash from u @all times & also wants you to support her dreams(schooling). What do u call such a girl?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by henryhemon(m): 3:02am On Nov 30, 2015
Am not going to bash op but it shows how morally bankrupt this generation and the next will turn out. We should accept some norms cuz basically most people indulge in it?
Op, obviously you don't have experience with real women. A real woman makes her money and still respect her man with or without money,in as much as women love comfort, you don't build castles in the air.

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by henryhemon(m): 3:09am On Nov 30, 2015
opribo:
All I know is that there is nothing like oshofree in this country any more, love has grown wings and flown away. iIf you don't have money to give then forget sleeping with a woman
even if the woman is working u cannot just sleep with her just like that, wives these days even know that there is a limit their husband can have them without one way or the other paying for it. Intact if the husband drops good money at home then he gets the best sex but if he drops partially he gets partial sex and if he doesn't drop at at all then he is digging his grave gradually

Are you married? Have you had such experience? Obviously rolling with the wrong set of women.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by pedrilo: 3:37am On Nov 30, 2015
Even the ladies are insulting. . . Woman wrapper, he thought he could swindle them with his wrapped up analogy! #shame

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Toks2008(m): 3:42am On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringrinTruth be told...Girls that depend on their Bf's strictly for money would always be termed "Hoes" "goldiggerz" "biitches"...I think it's Equivalent to prostitution...undecided

Those Typah Girls Are the main Reason why these Niggaz Think They own Us...angry smh! They be spewing trash simply 'bcoz of the tiny Airtime they give ladies..undecided

I keep saying this...If You want money! go Out there and work your butt off!lipsrsealed

Good this is coming from a lady and i hope this is not just mouthing but you......

Show me a lady who values money above true desire and i will show you a potential ajale victim....wondering what Ajale means? ....ritual coven

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by BlackLeopard(m): 3:46am On Nov 30, 2015
I like the spirit of women dating for money.

They know how to get them resources and pleasure alike, and they go for it, against societal condemnation.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by BluStreak(m): 4:09am On Nov 30, 2015
@OP, I just love this your post. This is one truth I have always tried to make guys understand. Now I know I ain't crazy after all.

You as a guys sees a lady and go ga-ga and want her cos she's either got some nice bootiee, nice boobiez, freshly pressed skin, wow carriage or swag. There just gotta be something, or maybe she is even from a wealthy home and u feel she is a better option and won't be a financial burden. Then why turn around and hate on ladies for going after a dude cos he is rich? I don gerrrit!

Av been there so I know better. She came for the money and swag then fell so hard thereafter and was my main chick for many years. She didn't get d ring for other reasons not because she wasn't a good girl.

Life threw at us all choices, don't hate on someone else's choice cos it ain't same as yours.

5 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Coraje(m): 4:31am On Nov 30, 2015
Op u r so on point. Everybody loves someone else for a reason. That is why I tend to laugh at those who say there is anything called true love. As long as we are humans, our love will always remain conditional.
If a girl likes me cos I'm rich, it's natural cos everybody (including u) likes success. It's now left to me to make sure I don't be a Maga.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by tpiadotcom: 5:15am On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
the girl don seriously suck ur brain komot through ur díck for you to type this rubbísh.

This comment is a tko.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:20am On Nov 30, 2015
End tiime girl friend cool
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by naijacoolgist(f): 5:30am On Nov 30, 2015
It's good for everyone to work hard, whether you are a man or a lady.

It's also good to love people for who they are, not what they are.

Please check my signature.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:32am On Nov 30, 2015
Owliver:
personally i see no much bad... but.... dont try to manipulate, if you need something come straight and stop being a hypocrite...

Exactly y I get pisssd at lot of gurls. U want my money com for it and stop the hypocrasy of im not after ur money yet u be taskinn me asif u work wth NCC

3 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by AdeniyiA(m): 5:36am On Nov 30, 2015
iceberylin:
The Economy is bad.
No matter the economy of the jungle the lion will never eat grass...

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by mustybobo(m): 5:39am On Nov 30, 2015
yew mean ur gf/fiance/wife is right to dump yew for d new rich guy in ur neighbourhood!

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
We don't want Your money...undecided
Lol like she won't send her account details iffah request 4 one grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 30, 2015
Jayne07:
Op pls come let us mingle

EVEN U! shocked?
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 30, 2015
ahmedgafar7:
Clap for ya self..Later you'll wonder why your marriage didn't last if u married her
If u marry her grin
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by bisdam9086(m): 6:06am On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:

You make sense very well. I carry yansh for this
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by clerkent(m): 6:13am On Nov 30, 2015
XuteSleeks:

Not small bro, a lot.

A number of us think its cool to date her cos she's got it all.

I see nothing wrong with her dating cos he's got leaking pockets.

Who knows she might fall in love eventually; you will tell when the requests suddenly reduce. Trust me, its happened to me once. smiley
yes o as you fall inlove eventually.that love will disappear eventually if the guy goes broke.

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by nigeriancuban: 6:15am On Nov 30, 2015
To the op

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by vocalprince(m): 6:20am On Nov 30, 2015
Jayne07:

"Mingle"?? Why? cus he just got a head from one olosho?
see ur head,.....anya 4:40!!!! grin
Jayne07:

"Mingle"?? Why? cus he just got a head from one olosho?
see ur head,.....anya 4:40!!!!
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by lurlah2014(f): 6:22am On Nov 30, 2015
What are this guy's spewing trash saying? Don't we have guys who date for sex alone? Is that not a selfish reason?
Don't we have guys who date cos the girl is from a rich family or becos she has worked her ass out to make those cash and you then to wash her menstra pants just to have some of the cash?
IAMLEGEND and others come and defend this if u were or have not been a victim of this defamatory act

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Things That Turn Girls On / The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.