Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! (26969 Views)

My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad / Nairaland Ladies, Make Una Rate Me (pic) / How to Discover If He Loves you or He Is another Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StephenP(m): 11:11pm On May 28, 2009
I think so too David, if she truly 'cared' she would have dropped names. . . little wonder she's using a new username.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by 190: 11:12pm On May 28, 2009
i have a strange feelin this person on the loose
is oxone,he stole sm1 4rm me!
oops i mean sm1 stole him 4rm me
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 28, 2009
She's scared. She started what she couldn't finish. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by follypimpi(m): 11:13pm On May 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Sauron ke??
Follypimpi, i am not like you.
I saw your comments on the interview schitzo. . . . . .Hmmmmmm, you need total deliverance on Mount Horeb. grin

Well my Boots are hanged now,Unlike you luring all them innocent souls into your Bed.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yicob(m): 11:13pm On May 28, 2009
I'm solving the puzzle for just 10 people. 9 have paid, what are U waiting for ? Am a Pundit @ this !
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StephenP(m): 11:14pm On May 28, 2009
Yicob seriously though, go to bed lol
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by luvbooks(f): 11:14pm On May 28, 2009
Now I begin to understand the truth of the saying ' Ignorance Is Bliss',
Methinks we were all better off without this riddle with no solution!!!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yicob(m): 11:16pm On May 28, 2009
Steph welcome, u went AWOL ?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by follypimpi(m): 11:16pm On May 28, 2009
luvbooks:

Plus baptism in River Jordan. Without that, all efforts are in vain.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Allow that MAN !
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Sauron1: 11:18pm On May 28, 2009
follypimpi:

Well my Boots are hanged now,Unlike you luring all them innocent souls into your Bed.

After your 'fisting', 'flowering' and deflowering our innocent sisters.
Posterity must judge. You are going to have all female children in Jesus name. grin
12 of them. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tubabie(f): 11:18pm On May 28, 2009
4 Play:

See womanisers full here. Their leader no dey, Debosky. Obsessive compulsive womanising disorder
Now here i was thinking Sauron was the one with the disorder! grin
Debosky come and clear your name!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by follypimpi(m): 11:21pm On May 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

After your 'fisting', 'flowering' and deflowering our innocent sisters.
Posterity must judge. You are going to have all female children in Jesus name. grin
12 of them. grin grin grin grin

I Un-Amen that in Jesus name,brof don't do me like that.Well i can say same about you too,All Female child no Male in Jesus name,Amen
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StephenP(m): 11:23pm On May 28, 2009
lol Yicob, I've been here for a while. I was here before everyone started assuming and stuff.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Agielove: 11:23pm On May 28, 2009
I thought you guys are smart, names have been mentioned, I have even welcomed some, u still want to pull the words out of my mouth? The peeps involved know themselves. They are surfacing!  sad
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove:

I thought you guys are smart, names have been mentioned, I have even welcomed some, u still want to pull the words out of my mouth? The peeps involved know themselves. They are surfacing!  sad

What is the gist behind their names? And who are these girls? Simple and short!!! tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StephenP(m): 11:26pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove please stop this mess. It's ok, you're not willing to reaveal their names and I understand. But unless you are dropping names, let this thread die. Please.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Agielove: 11:26pm On May 28, 2009
4play,

Long time no hear oh!  grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Igwe9(m): 11:27pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove:

Are you afraid to mention names? go ahead, i'm solidly behind you smiley
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Sauron1: 11:30pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove:

You are veering off tangent.
Firstly, you said a dude jilted your best friend. . . . .What is his name?
Now you are involving more than one culprit. Did they all shag your friend?
If the answer is YES. . . . . .Your friend is a little slut. angry angry angry angry

tubabie:

Now here i was thinking Sauron was the one with the disorder! grin

Don't believe everything you read.
I am happily married to Tope and Ibkaye. cheesy

follypimpi:

I Un-Amen that in Jesus name,brof don't do me like that.Well i can say same about you too,All Female child no Male in Jesus name,Amen

My conscience is clear.
I wouldn't mind 12 beautiful daughters.
It will be 12 HUGE opportunities to cop the bride-price. grin
In this recent global meltdown, desperate measures must be deployed. wink
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Agielove: 11:32pm On May 28, 2009
Some names have been mentioned, I am waiting for the others to surface before we can finalise.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Igwe9(m): 11:34pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove:

Some names have been mentioned, I am waiting for the others to surface before we can finalise.
grin grin grin a clown
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 11:38pm On May 28, 2009
Agie sis, why did you start this thread?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Agielove: 11:39pm On May 28, 2009
Sauron ur own case sef, u are the least of the bunch, didnt u read my 1st posts that the person has counterparts?  the good thing is that his nmae has been mentioned, the rest  av been surfacing, they communicate among themselves. I promise my friend not to mention his name, u can call this thread wat ever u like, the peeps involved know wat i am saying is true. I just want all the ladies involved to read between the lines and be careful. Sefini.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yme1(f): 11:41pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove:

Sauron ur own case sef, u are the least of the bunch, didnt u read my 1st posts that the person has counterparts? the good thing is that his nmae has been mentioned, the rest av been surfacing, they communicate among themselves. I promise my friend not to mention his name, u can call this thread wat ever u like, the peeps involved know wat i am saying is true. I just want all the ladies involved to read between the lines and be careful. Sefini.
NOTED BY EVERYONE
so can this thread go to sleep undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by spoilt(f): 11:41pm On May 28, 2009
I dont understand why being overweight, living in a crummy shithole and snoring like the world is coming to an end is an offence grin . Its the internet baby. You can charm the panties off as many chics as you like.
Even after the warning many lambs will still be sacrificed on the slaughterslab of his royal highness.  grin
he must know how to hit it.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 11:41pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove:

Sauron ur own case sef, u are the least of the bunch, didnt u read my 1st posts that the person has counterparts?  the good thing is that his nmae has been mentioned, the rest  av been surfacing, they communicate among themselves. I promise my friend not to mention his name, u can call this thread wat ever u like, the peeps involved know wat i am saying is true. I just want all the ladies involved to read between the lines and be careful. Sefini.

I thought it was more than one person?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StephenP(m): 11:43pm On May 28, 2009
^^ I thought so too.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by follypimpi(m): 11:43pm On May 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

My conscience is clear.
I wouldn't mind 12 beautiful daughters.
It will be 12 HUGE opportunities to cop the bride-price. grin
In this recent global meltdown, desperate measures must be deployed. wink

Well Good luck with that,you and I know,u ve done far more worse than moi.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Sauron1: 11:46pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove:

[b]Sauron ur own case sef, u are the least of the bunch, [/b]didnt u read my 1st posts that the person has counterparts?  the good thing is that his nmae has been mentioned, the rest  av been surfacing, they communicate among themselves. I promise my friend not to mention his name, u can call this thread wat ever u like, the peeps involved know wat i am saying is true. I just want all the ladies involved to read between the lines and be careful. Sefini.

Thank you for clearing ma name.
Least of the bunch?? What a relief.
Stillwater, you see. . . . .Sauron is innocent. grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 28, 2009
I think some women take some of the things said on this forum too seriously. A real man ready for a serious relationship would:

a. look around the people he can see first not faceless humans on the internet and

b. make absolute sure any serious date is not on a forum where he has to watch what he says or does.

Abeg make una cool down, this site is for fun o, dont believe 90% of what you read. Most guys dont mean the compliments they pay you anyway. grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 28, 2009
davidylan:

I think some women take some of the things said on this forum too seriously. A real man ready for a serious relationship would:

a. look around the people he can see first not faceless humans on the internet and

b. make absolute sure any serious date is not on a forum where he has to watch what he says or does.

Abeg make una cool down, this site is for fun o, dont believe 90% of what you read. Most guys dont mean the compliments they pay you anyway.  grin

So you've been lying to me huh? shocked grin grin tongue

~Sauron~:

Thank you for clearing ma name.
Least of the bunch?? What a relief.
Stillwater, you see. . . . .Sauron is innocent. grin

I don't believe it. I need paper evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42)

Ever Had A Crush On Someone At Nairaland / How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady / If U Need A Sugar Daddy In Lagos(only Serious Girls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.