Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! (26966 Views)

My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad / Nairaland Ladies, Make Una Rate Me (pic) / How to Discover If He Loves you or He Is another Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by platinumnk(f): 10:39pm On May 28, 2009
yicob:

Small time now, the feud would be over. . . . . .and the duo would go back to their bed slamming.

1st wise tin i heard today
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Sauron1: 10:41pm On May 28, 2009
platinumnk:

chai!!! not Saruon and david!!!
Chai rename this place to Nairalove! grin

Sauron??
Did she mention Sauron?
I don't even reside in London. . . .I stay in Kazakhstan.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Agielove: 10:41pm On May 28, 2009
davidylan:

My conscience is clear . . .  grin

For a guy who is ready to travel over the shores for 'kitten' Clear indeed.  wink
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yicob(m): 10:42pm On May 28, 2009
Who is a fool ? When the going was good, we heard nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Hehehehehehe. . . . . .I am not part of your soap opera.
Madam Amebo. grin grin grin grin grin

I learned from the expert . . . YOU. angry tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 28, 2009
Getting quite interesting, carry on please  cool grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Sauron1: 10:43pm On May 28, 2009
stillwater:

I learned from the expert . . . YOU. angry tongue

Hehehehehe.

Agielove:

For a guy who is ready to travel over the shores for 'kitten' Clear indeed.  wink

Habaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. . . . . .
Why expose Pastor David like this??
You want to destroy his Church. . . . . .Please take that back, abeg. grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 10:44pm On May 28, 2009
I love steam
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by platinumnk(f): 10:44pm On May 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Sauron??
Did she mention Sauron?
I don't even reside in London. . . .I stay in Kazakhstan.

she said they are beginin to confess. and even if dont reside in london she says:
Agielove:

hmmmm undecided undecided

yicob:

Who is a fool ? When the going was good, we heard nothing.

grin grin trudat
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yme1(f): 10:46pm On May 28, 2009
very soon this thread is gonna be a battle ground undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 10:48pm On May 28, 2009
y me:

Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove:

I repeat, my conscience is clear. cheesy

~Sauron~:

Habaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. . . . . .
Why expose Pastor David like this??
You want to destroy his Church. . . . . .Please take that back, abeg. grin

The devil is a liar. grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Aprilmay(f): 10:50pm On May 28, 2009
Childish thread,the poster is just feeling sad for missing a sweet londoner,period.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tubabie(f): 10:51pm On May 28, 2009
y me:

Pls dont say that . . . . . . .
We need results from the investigating team first       * will be back*
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 28, 2009
Aprilmay:

Childish thread,the poster is just feeling sad for missing a sweet londoner,period.

Rotflmao!!!! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by platinumnk(f): 10:52pm On May 28, 2009
Aprilmay:

what thread isnt?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Sauron1: 10:54pm On May 28, 2009
platinumnk:

she said they are beginin to confess. and even if dont reside in london she says:

Stop right there, abeg.
This is why i don't like Oputa-panel kinda thread.
The poster should name the culprit. . . . . .My wife is watching, make una nor rope me in, abeg.

davidylan:

The devil is a liar. grin

I trust you. . . . . . .
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yicob(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2009
Oh My ! Tell me it's a lie. These peeps are old nl members, known by all and respected by many. I just figured out everything. If U care to know, Paypal $10 to my account per Character. The 3 characters cost $25 (jumbo offer) Ok ?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Sauron1: 10:56pm On May 28, 2009
yicob:

Oh My ! Tell me it's a lie. These peeps are old nl members, known by all and respected by many. I just figured out everything. If U care to know, Paypal $10 to my account per Character. The 3 characters cost $25 (jumbo offer) Ok ?

I am reporting your IP address to EFCC. grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by platinumnk(f): 10:57pm On May 28, 2009
yicob:

nigerians make 419 outta everything grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Agielove: 10:59pm On May 28, 2009
Aprilmay:

My dear go and sleep, this thread is not for you, the peeps i am talking about are surfacing one by one they know themselves

@Yicob

You too can go asleep, u are not among except u r trying to belong. wink
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by 4Play(m): 10:59pm On May 28, 2009
See womanisers full here. Their leader no dey, Debosky. Obsessive compulsive womanising disorder
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yme1(f): 11:03pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove:

My dear go and sleep, this thread is not for you, the peeps i am talking about are surfacing one by one they know themselves

@Yicob

You too can go asleep, u are not among except u r trying to belong. wink

Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Sauron1: 11:03pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove:

Okay, stop this game.
Name all the culprits and their toastees. grin grin grin

@Yicob
You too can go asleep, u are not among except u r trying to belong.  wink

Roflmao grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove:

@Yicob

You too can go asleep, u are not among except u r trying to belong.  wink

You are yet to reveal anything tangible. Why shouldn't the thread be called childish?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by patwhizkid(f): 11:05pm On May 28, 2009
No result(s) yet?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by follypimpi(m): 11:06pm On May 28, 2009
4 Play:

See womanisers full here. Their leader no dey, Debosky. Obsessive compulsive womanising disorder
grin grin grin grin grin Sauron being the LEADER one of em days ur Man tool will fall off better stay away from Swined Pum
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StephenP(m): 11:06pm On May 28, 2009
This thread is going nowhere. If you aren't going to tell us who he/they is/are you might as well ask for this thread to be locked. All of this unnecessary drama is immature.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Aprilmay(f): 11:07pm On May 28, 2009
Wake up girl,must u come out here to wash your dirty linen in public? undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by patwhizkid(f): 11:07pm On May 28, 2009
D'accord!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Sauron1: 11:09pm On May 28, 2009
follypimpi:

grin grin grin grin grin Sauron being the LEADER one of em days ur Man tool will fall off better stay away from Swined Pum

Sauron ke??
Follypimpi, i am not like you.
I saw your comments on the interview schitzo. . . . . .Hmmmmmm, you need total deliverance on Mount Horeb. grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 28, 2009
this thread was set up to wind us all up . . . nothing serious to it i suspect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42)

Ever Had A Crush On Someone At Nairaland / How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady / If U Need A Sugar Daddy In Lagos(only Serious Girls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.