Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! (26948 Views)

My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad / Nairaland Ladies, Make Una Rate Me (pic) / How to Discover If He Loves you or He Is another Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Igwe9(m): 9:41pm On May 28, 2009
yicob:

Before I saw Tope's posts, this was my conclusion:
1. Whisky = Whitelexi
2. Agielove = Thoniaslim
3. Delta = Sienna.

There was a locked thread in the Nairaland Section started by Stero*** titled "Nairaland guys are ugly". The thread went amuck when W and T brought up personal issues; something close to what is happening here.

DeltaVag is owned by Siena. S and W stays in the UK.

Disclaimer
The above post was an imaginary opinion of the Poster. For no reason should it be taken serious ! 
grin grin grin
Nairaland is mysterious.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yme1(f): 9:42pm On May 28, 2009
sistawoman:

Come and get your popcorn, cotten candy, diet sodas, rasianettes, sweet and sour and ike and mikes.

Pull up a chair and take a load off.

Sauron will be around later giving out foot massages.
am there already grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Then u shall dance naked in the market square.
It would be so amusing to watch the beads on your waist bounce. grin grin grin
Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmm, can i be your drummer?

You rat!
I'm the Igwe's daughter. He won't allow it. tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Sauron1: 9:49pm On May 28, 2009
stillwater:

You rat!

Ooooops!!!!

sistawoman:

Come and get your popcorn, cotten candy, diet sodas, rasianettes, sweet and sour and ike and mikes.

Foot massages?? Hell Nah!!!
Make that booty-massages.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Igwe9(m): 9:51pm On May 28, 2009
stillwater:

You rat!
Hey sweetie! how 're you doing? kiss smiley

@~Sauron~
Now you know, can you kindly keep off! smiley
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tubabie(f): 9:52pm On May 28, 2009
Hmm wonders on this Nairaland . . . . . . .  shocked

*walks out, will be back for the results . . . *
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by dae(f): 10:06pm On May 28, 2009
Katakata don burst yet or not?
*adjusting glasses, waiting for result*
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 10:10pm On May 28, 2009
yicob:

Before I saw Tope's posts, this was my conclusion:
1. Whisky = Whitelexi
2. Agielove = Thoniaslim
3. Delta = Sienna.

There was a locked thread in the Nairaland Section started by Stero*** titled "Nairaland guys are ugly". The thread went amuck when W and T brought up personal issues; something close to what is happening here.
DeltaVag is owned by Siena. S and W stays in the UK.

Disclaimer
The above post was an imaginary opinion of the Poster. For no reason should it be taken serious !

Ehen . . . i talk am cheesy
but if it is indeed true . . .this is very childish sad
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Sauron1: 10:12pm On May 28, 2009
tope5000:

Ehen . . . i talk am cheesy
but if it is indeed true . . .this is very childish sad

It's not true jor.
Whitelexi is not a womaniser but he crushes a lot. grin grin grin grin
Agielove has no proof to back up her claims. Her friend got jilted?? Her loss.
Women should learn when the thighs should be opened or closed. cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 10:16pm On May 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's not true jor.

Well remember that thread abt NL guys are ugly?
The poster knew whitelexi [i think the poster was his latest crush] grin
Whitelexi n Thonia did get personal with each other lipsrsealed
so MAYBE its payback time grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Agielove: 10:20pm On May 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's not true jor.

How come you are mentioning names? Are u suspecting too?  Do these people fall under my description? Yes my friend must have fallen for him foolishly, but then is it wrong to trust someone? (Thank God i secured my own well in Nigeria before coming over( God bless u Nelly!) its you poeple that keep saying that London girls are hard, with this kind of hogs roaming about, what to you expect? They spoil things for the geniune ones, anyway i am not surprised that this type of comment is common from you.  tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tubabie(f): 10:21pm On May 28, 2009
tope5000:

Tope5000 You don't rest? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 28, 2009
tope5000:

nna na wa o . . . you really dont have to say all this. grin
Respect their "privacy" abeg.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Agielove: 10:25pm On May 28, 2009
Oga, I have been expecting you, welcome oh!  tongue

Concience is at work now! grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by platinumnk(f): 10:25pm On May 28, 2009
haba this thread and NL is too much for me oh, it really making me reconsider moving to Houston, or anyother place where there are tons of nigerians

sistawoman:

knock knock , im soo coming over. . .  it sounds like u got the good stuff, I'll bring the Alize' grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by MrCrackles(m): 10:25pm On May 28, 2009
Tope, that is bang out of order!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by jaybee3(m): 10:26pm On May 28, 2009
Still sitting back listening to some jagged edge and enjoying today's NL soap opera.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 28, 2009
jay bee:

Still sitting back listening to some jagged edge and enjoying today's NL soap opera.

THIS ONE NA NAIRALAND SOAP!!! OSE NAIRALAND!! OSE KO SE!! KASALA DON BURST!!! GBEKE!! OYA!!! grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove:

Concience is at work now!  grin

David too? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by platinumnk(f): 10:28pm On May 28, 2009
jay bee:

i know , something is always on abi?!!! grin

tope5000:

U sooo wrong for that one girlie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:29pm On May 28, 2009
whisky abi doyin13? *chuckles*
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Sauron1: 10:30pm On May 28, 2009
tope5000:

Maybe Whitelexi over-reacted.
Sometimes men have this testosterone powering through their veins.
You can't hang him for that.

Agielove:

How come you are mentioning names? Are u suspecting too?  Do these people fall under my description?

I am just trying to put Tope's results into a litmus test.

Yes my friend must have fallen for him foolishly, but then is it wrong to trust someone? (Thank God i secured my own well in Nigeria before coming over( God bless u Nelly!) its you poeple that keep saying that London girls are hard, with this kind of hogs roaming about, what to you expect?

Your friend fell in love with a London boy. grin grin grin grin grin
I know the drill. grin grin grin grin London girls are not hard for me o. grin grin grin
Different strokes for different folks, abeg.

They spoil things for the geniune ones, anyway i am not surprised that this type of comment is common from you.  tongue

Now that is what i don't like.
I wouldn't let a plonker queer the pitch for me but then a man's gotta do what he's gotta do.
What is the best way to put the economic recession behind you?? Me church mind says WOMANISING. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 28, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

whisky abi doyin13? *chuckles*

Doyin13 too? grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove:

Concience is at work now!  grin

My conscience is clear . . .  grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 28, 2009
But nna even the chics too are totally guilty . . . but make i no add to the soap opera. cheesy some people no go post on NL again.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by platinumnk(f): 10:33pm On May 28, 2009
davidylan:

But nna even the chics too are totally guilty . . . but make i no add to the soap opera. cheesy some people no go post on NL again.

Post on brother! cool
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 28, 2009
davidylan:

But nna even the chics too are totally guilty . . . but make i no add to the soap opera.  cheesy some people no go post on NL again.

Spill, spill, spilllllllllll.

All these half-truths here and there. You guys should talk naa. angry
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Agielove: 10:36pm On May 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Maybe Whitelexi over-reacted.
Sometimes men have this testosterone powering through their veins.
You can't hang him for that.

I am just trying to put Tope's results into a litmus test.

Your friend fell in love with a London boy. grin grin grin grin grin
I know the drill. grin grin grin grin London girls are not hard for me o. grin grin grin
Different strokes for different folks, abeg.

Now that is what i don't like.
I wouldn't let a plonker queer the pitch for me but then a man's gotta do what he's gotta do.
What is the best way to put the economic recession behind you?? Me church mind says WOMANISING. grin grin grin grin

Thank God oh, they are begining to confess!
a
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by platinumnk(f): 10:37pm On May 28, 2009
stillwater:

haba!! close mouths feed nobodi! grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Sauron1: 10:37pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove:

Thank God oh, they are beginng to confess!

Hehehehehehe. . . . . .I am not part of your soap opera.
I have a wife at home. grin

stillwater:

Madam Amebo. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by platinumnk(f): 10:38pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove:

Th
Thank God oh, they are beginng to confess!
a
T

chai!!! not Saruon and david!!!

Chai rename this place to Nairalove! grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yicob(m): 10:38pm On May 28, 2009
Small time now, the feud would be over. . . . . .and the duo would go back to their bed slamming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42)

Ever Had A Crush On Someone At Nairaland / How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady / If U Need A Sugar Daddy In Lagos(only Serious Girls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.